Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8691275 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4503) (4504) (4505) (4506) (4507) (4508) (4509) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3018619/new-super-eagles-thread-russia/1557

Don't say I didn't warn you o! Ask PietroRico what dey take im eyes see!

LOL!
that's not where it even started.
It started with Rashford and Tammy Abraham

https://www.nairaland.com/3018619/new-super-eagles-thread-russia/1556#60710137
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
anyone who thinks Rashford did not have things handed to him must be a United fan

Look at how you are insulting your country man's team just to praise your club player.....Leicester is playing kick and follow, is it Kelechi's fault? Why don't you put your darling Rashford in that kick and follow football set up and let's see how awesome he is,it is people like you that make me dislike that boy so much....better than Kelechi indeed

This your comment is sickening, if I were a mod, I would ban you for it angry

grin

The smartest Lady on the Thread posted the above comic Relief.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
PietroRico:
that's not where it even started.
It started with Rashford and Tammy Abraham

https://www.nairaland.com/3018619/new-super-eagles-thread-russia/1556#60710137

grin

I really can't stop laughing running through the Comments.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
Go and fight for yourself.
No come here to gather crowd.
Shebi when i talk dem go say i bais.
Dem dey give u facts, chop am
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
we still never hear anything about when pogba go return.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

I really can't stop laughing running through the Comments.
I had to go check this thread. I could say Thegoodjoe and Thesupernerd are the most stewwpid people on Nairaland in that sequence but then the two is just the same person in 2 skins. That slowpoke is an aggrieved man city fan who's using the manchester hate of cause.
According to him, the deadliest strikers in EPL are
1. Gabriel Jesus
2. Aguero
3. Iheanacho.

I don die for nairaland. The mofo said he's angry because commentator said Rash is England future 9 when Tammy is there. Abeg who be Tammy ni tori oloun? Then no even mention Harry Kane na Tammy. It's hilarious that the imp is blaming commentator for Tammys failure.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
Honestly Dudes shouldn't have responded to the Argument on Rashford and Iheanacho.

I'd expect Dudes to visit the Thread simply to enjoy the Weekend with Jokes that filled up the Thread.

No matter what you said, they wouldn't yield, coz they believe they are more patriotic than us!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
Mystic1:
I had to go check this thread. I could say Thegoodjoe and Thesupernerd are the most stewwpid people on Nairaland in that sequence but then the two is just the same person in 2 skins. That slowpoke is an aggrieved man city fan who's using the manchester hate of cause.
According to him, the deadliest strikers in EPL are
1. Gabriel Jesus
2. Aguero
3. Iheanacho.

I don die for nairaland. The mofo said he's angry because commentator said Rash is England future 9 when Tammy is there. Abeg who be Tammy ni tori oloun? Then no even mention Harry Kane na Tammy. It's hilarious that the imp is blaming commentator for Tammys failure.

grin

No Vex Bro! They are simply being patriotic. I do visit the Thread, but mostly to read updates on Eagles News.

If you do not have enough patience, you would be forced to engage them, and trust me you can't beat them coz majority of them reason alike.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

No Vex Bro! They are simply being patriotic. I do visit the Thread, but mostly to read updates on Eagles News.

If you do not have enough patience, you would be forced to engage them, and trust me you can't beat them coz majority of them reason alike.

I know and don't underestimate the power of foo..lish people in a group, that is why i just no quote am there. Make he come here alone, i wan isolate am from him foolish followers
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
Mystic1:
I know and don't underestimate the power of foo..lish people in a group, that is why i just no quote am there. Make he come here alone, i wan isolate am from him foolish followers

grin

A deranged Dotard is calling for my Attention with stupid Post up there. Claiming they got Facts to backup their Arguments.

Please what Facts do they get?! Quoting unknown Blogs as Reference?! LOL!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3018619/new-super-eagles-thread-russia/1557

Don't say I didn't warn you o! Ask PietroRico what dey take im eyes see!

LOL!

Thank you very much. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
Leyqute:

Thank you very much. angry

grin

Guess you are satisfied with their moronic Views?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
The finalist are in.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by HeyBigHead: 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
SailorXY:
what position is he going to play? who does it affect and how will it change our game approach?

He is most likely going to play upfront with Lukaku maybe as a false 9, surely this just restricts Martial and Rashfords development, alternatively he's left footed and could be deployed on the right wing as a forward then that's bye bye to our crossing as Valencia can't cross for Shìt and Griezmann will favor his left foot.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by HeyBigHead: 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
sod09:
looking toward pes18 instead cool cool. toooo many annoying cheats in fifa

What cheats I just downloaded FIFA 18, it's milestones above FIFA 17, give it a try before you criticize.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by HeyBigHead: 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
joeace2020:

As in you go even dey question your sanity when you dey quote that guy. He talk nor dey ever follow. Either he dey so eager to prove e dey live in the US or na one mumu tin wey nor even join matter on ground.

Haha You are sound like a pained broke ass
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Guess you are satisfied with their moronic Views?!

I wasted my time bro. And you warned me not to engage them cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Fifa always failing? Even causing painment with the players themselves! grin

"To be honest I don't think I will use myself in the game because if feel my ratings are very poor. I'm going to refuse to play as myself until the ratings are a little bit more realistic!"

Dele Alli.....

"I am also not happy with my fifa stats. They are the same as last year's edition which means they feel I have made no improvement as a player!"

Alex iwobi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Leyqute:

I wasted my time bro. And you warned me not to engage them cheesy

grin

I followed your Convo with them along with Dopejemi and Eph12. At least you Guys had a nice time on the Thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
SIRcumalot:
he still needs another rehabilitation..mou hasn't confirmed anything yet buh I think he might be back after d int´l break on October

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

I followed your Convo with them along with Dopejemi and Eph12. At least you Guys had a nice time on the Thread.
Oasis007, leave super eagles thread...

Where is JM's pre-match press conference?? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
pharod:

LooooooL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
pharod:

Imagine!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
SIRcumalot:

"I have no idea when he [Pogba] will be back, no idea, but again, this is a great opportunity for other players to play and I trust them all.

"So I'm not going to cry or be counting the days until Pogba comes back. When he comes back, welcome, but until then I trust my people."

- Jose Mourinho

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
pharod:

grin

LOL!

"I see a great improvement in the Person [Martial] In his mood, in his face, in his body language. If you want one word: happiness. I am very pleased with his attitude overall, which means it’s easier [for him] to play well.

"He's a happy guy, he's working extremely well, If he starts matches, he tries to do well and if he goes on from the bench, even if it is for just 10 minutes, he tries to enjoy it and to give something extra in his time on the pitch."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
"The club financially looks really strong and better than ever, according to the numbers. Where the football team is improving not just in results but in a certain style of play.

"Where the connection between the players the fans, and the team looks stronger and stronger. Where the United fans around the world have more reasons to smile than in the recent past, so I think it's about globality.”

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
“Southampton is the kind of club that are very stable in the way they play and in the way they see football, the qualities of their players.

“I think it's a good team to be a manager of. Honestly, I think it's a very good club to be manager of. And I see the match tomorrow as a very difficult match.”

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
“It is difficult, but it means it's going to be easier later. If we play now, CSKA in Moscow and Benfica in Lisbon, it means, later, we are going to play them at Old Trafford.

"If we have consecutive matches away at Liverpool and Huddersfield it means later we will play them at Old Trafford, so I'm never too worried about matches home and away because the number of matches is going to be the same.”

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Matrycx(m): 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
ggmu
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
To Jose Mourinho, every match is a difficult one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stephenGee12(m): 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
David de gea. Number one shot stopper

1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:50am On Sep 23, 2017
“You saw the game [against Burton], you saw the same as I see. Are you asking me if he [Shaw] plays tomorrow? No, he’s not playing tomorrow. He has to work, he has to improve.

“He hasn’t played for six months. If he doesn’t play for six months, I don’t expect him to arrive on Wednesday and be the Man of the Match and to be running up and down for 45 minutes. It’s just a process, he doesn’t play for a long, long time.

“You have other players in the Premier League that are not starting matches in this moment and their managers say they’re not in the best condition. We’re speaking about some of the best players in the Premier League. Luke had surgery and a long time without playing football. I cannot expect him to be back and strong in his work.”

- Jose Mourinho

(1) (2) (3) ... (4503) (4504) (4505) (4506) (4507) (4508) (4509) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.