Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8789830 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4504) (4505) (4506) (4507) (4508) (4509) (4510) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:53am On Sep 23, 2017
“I played Ashley Young at right-back in the Champions League [against FC Basel], not Antonio Valencia

“I played Darmian in the last match, so I have played three right-backs already, and left-back we have played Blind, Young, Darmian, Shaw and, in a few weeks, Marcos Rojo too hopefully.

“So, it depends on what I see, what I see in training, what I see in the opponents and I try to make the right choice.”

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:45am On Sep 23, 2017
Oasis007:
“You saw the game [against Burton], you saw the same as I see. Are you asking me if he [Shaw] plays tomorrow? No, he’s not playing tomorrow. He has to work, he has to improve.

“He hasn’t played for six months. If he doesn’t play for six months, I don’t expect him to arrive on Wednesday and be the Man of the Match and to be running up and down for 45 minutes. It’s just a process, he doesn’t play for a long, long time.

“You have other players in the Premier League that are not starting matches in this moment and their managers say they’re not in the best condition. We’re speaking about some of the best players in the Premier League. Luke had surgery and a long time without playing football. I cannot expect him to be back and strong in his work.”

- Jose Mourinho
Truth talk... Best players like Sanchez!

Welldone sir
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:12am On Sep 23, 2017
Hello guys, I just arrived UK yesterday, I still don't know my way here yet. Please how can I stream our match today with Southampton. I need to know. Please guys who know should tell me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:25am On Sep 23, 2017
Leyqute:
To Jose Mourinho, every match is a difficult one.

Haha so you sef notice am. grin

There are some teams him no say man u go destroy but out of respect he needs to say it like that.

Again EPL na wicked place wey if you make mouth about winning a team the team go decide to turn hybrid Madrid/barca come knack you akpako.

Jose for try change the word by using "hard game" " tough game " or even unpredictable. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2017
CapitalCee:
Hello guys, I just arrived UK yesterday, I still don't know my way here yet. Please how can I stream our match today with Southampton. I need to know. Please guys who know should tell me

Check ronaldo7 dot net, dude has tons of match stream links
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2017
codedguy1:

Haha so you sef notice am. grin

There are some teams him no say man u go destroy but out of respect he needs to say it like that.

Again EPL na wicked place wey if you make mouth about winning a team the team go decide to turn hybrid Madrid/barca come knack you akpako.

Jose for try change the word by using "hard game" " tough game " or even unpredictable. grin

Mourinho has a limited vocabulary. He doesn't know many synonyms for "difficult game". smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2017
CapitalCee:

Cc Nihilist, Afrodoc2
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2017
CapitalCee:

Pub? Or just go to femo's house....but if he says you guys can watch it at one of his chelsea friends house because his wife's folks are in town then you better call the cops first!

Nihilist!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2017
Oasis007:

Cc Afrodoc2

Afroman does not live in the u.k mate!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2017
funlord:

Afroman does not live in the u.k mate!

grin

Thanks for the Correction!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2017
funlord:

Pub? Or just go to femo's house....but if he says you guys can watch it at one of his chelsea friends house because his wife's folks are in town then you better call the cops first!

Nihilist!

Which side are you at?

Your match is a 3pm game so you can't even watch it in a pub.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2017
Nihilist:

Which side are you at?

Your match is a 3pm game so you can't even watch it in a pub.

Lol! It's capitalcee that is actually in your area! He just got in yesterday or so and he needs a compass! Maybe he should pm you his location!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2017
funlord:

Lol! It's capitalcee that is actually in your area! He just got in yesterday or so and he needs a compass! Maybe he should pm you his location!

If he's not in Southampton, his best bet is online streaming .

He can reach me at jackbauersballs@gmail.com
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
Jack Bauer's balls grin

Gets me every time grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nihilist:

If he's not in Southampton, his best bet is online streaming .

He can reach me at jackbauersballs@gmail.com

I have sent you a mail. I am heading to London now from Rochester where I went to see a friend.
Please guide me on how to do it, even if it's the one that I can use my mobile phone.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
Anthony Martial
Man Utd
40 mins per goal

121 mins played
3 Goals scored

1 Assists

Martial has the best goal ratio this term
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2017

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
CapitalCee:

I have sent you a mail. I am heading to London now from Rochester where I went to see a friend.
Please guide me on how to do it, even if it's the one that I can use my mobile phone.

You can check out www.vipbox.nu I stream with this. I hope there is no strict legal laws against illegal streaming in the UK.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mata and Rashford to score
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
lovely line up... just like last weekend. cool
GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
Harry kane and lukaku seem to both have picked up from where their battle for the golden boot ended last season......its going to be interesting
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
funlord:

Harry kane and lukaku seem to both have picked up from where their battle for the golden boot ended last season......its going to be interesting

And to see pple like Aguero, Jesus, Lacazette, Vardy lurking around the corner...
This season own go tough
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
Linkfield:

And to see pple like Aguero, Jesus, Lacazette, Vardy lurking around the corner...
This season own go tough

Truly!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
olabode89:

You can check out www.vipbox.nu I stream with this. I hope there is no strict legal laws against illegal streaming in the UK.

There is but people still do it anyways. Just make sure you keep your Doors locked.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
CapitalCee:

MyP2P is a good place to start. If that fails, Head to a betting shop or a Pub close by. That should do the trick
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
Manure must win high today, cos City will surely beat Crystal palace 7-0 and I don't want Fraudiola to run away with the title
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
Linkfield:
Manure must win high today, cos City will surely beat Crystal palace 7-0 and I don't want Fraudiola to run away with the title
is it netball?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
ChristineC:
is it netball?

Crystal flopsters are the worst team in the league...
Only eledumare can save them from a city annihilation today.
Watch our and see
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
See as Stoke wan spread leg for Chelsea. If dem see us now, they'll turn to Superman + Green Hulk
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
Both teams here to play
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lukaaaa

Superb cross from Young

(1) (2) (3) ... (4504) (4505) (4506) (4507) (4508) (4509) (4510) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.