Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,236 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8776331 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4532) (4533) (4534) (4535) (4536) (4537) (4538) ... (14175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
Oasis007:
Rashford and Lingard are really disappointing in this HALF!
No mind those British spoilt brats
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
Leyqute:

Toothless and weak. They scored via a penalty and barely threatened Chelseag.

Total fraud.
Everything back to Barca and Madrid as usual. Two club league
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
hoopLA:

Uefa coefficient is his ready-made excuse
All the German sides have been pathetic this season in the champions league. All three German sides lost this match day.
But na to look coefficient and remind United fans how Bayern "ra.ped" United on away goals rule.
You dey mind dat goofy?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
codedguy1:

Hahaha grin

Yes oo so that the 5 - 1win against assanal in the Yoruba league will increase their uefa coefficient grin

No. Didn't they go on strike in protest of the UEFA coefficient? I heard that on Reumteurs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
chrisley024:
Everything back to Barca and Madrid as usual. Two club league

Boring league. And yet they wonder why they don't make as much from TV rights as EPL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
Good performance. Really showed the depth of the squad well today.

Hope the injury wasn't serious for Martial. He's looking like elite talent again this season. So happy about him.

Lukaku continues to do what he does best. Shame our defenders couldn't help DDG keep a clean sheet but amazing result and performance. On to the next.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
Where are all the fake United fans running their mouths after our performance against Soton last Saturday?
Different matches,different tactics.
As I said,I don't care how we win as long as we win.
Football is a tribal sport so I will support the colours as long as we get the job done,and we got the mutherfvvcking job done.
Six points on the log.
Seven goals scored and one conceded.
This team will take an extra ordinary team to face a defeat,Spurs and Man city included.
On to the next one.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Where is that moniker that typed that he's having a bad feeling about CSKA Moscow match, please tell him he's free to tear his Manchester United membership card.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
So funny. grin grin Na Arsenal nemesis be dat

pharod:

They are losing deliberately so that they will meet Arsenal in the Europa League and win them 5 - 1
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
Dantedasz:
Where are all the fake United fans running their mouths after our performance against Soton last Saturday?
Football is a tribal sport so I will support the colours as long as we get the job done,and we got the mutherfvvcking job done.
Six points on the log.
This team will take an extra ordinary team to face a defeat,Spurs and Man city included.
On to the next one.

Pls no need to spite anyone.
Every one is entitled to their honest opinion.
I believe as fans we can air whatever aggrieves us.

To today's game, I'm not being carried away yet. Liverpool after the international break is a heavy acid test for us. Right now we are cruising and it is good to see performances of Martial Ukaku being consistently top notch. Matic still remains the key player for me. A lot of folks need to step up(Lingard still doesn't cut it for me, Rashford is believing his hype too early, Mkhi needs to be more consistent and add more guile to his play, Mata needs to stamp his presence a lot more on games)

Smooth sailing thus far. But turbulence ahead.

Great game

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
chrisley024:
Don't actually see what A.Madrid is playing
from the first day I have been straining my eyes in search of the chorused 'difficulty' in that group, a group Akwa United will fancy their chances in. YIMU

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
Dantedasz:
Six points on the log.
On to the next one.

That's Man Utd fans for you.

We play poorly they'll start criticizing everything, we win and they'll start doing the opposite. They are weightless mass that's being tossed around with the wind of fakeness and sentiments.

I'm still waiting for what will happen when we lose a game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
Celtic to take 4 points off Bayern.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
I'm routing for all the English teams to go really far in UCL. It's time to take it back from Spain, they've been dominant long enough.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
Melanie da Cruz...

The girl that brought back the joy for Anthony Martial.

Why he no go happy wen he's tapping that... grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
hoopLA:
Celtic to take 4 points off Bayern.
angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
Really enjoyed today's game. Let's destroy palace next!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
MOTM
A. Martial
cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
Martial, oh my! cheesy

Shame Lukaku couldn't get His hattrick. cry He was onto a perfect hattrick
sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
pharod:
Melanie da Cruz...

The girl that brought back the joy for Anthony Martial.

Why he no go happy wen he's tapping that... grin
was he married to the first lady?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
3 assists from Martial. Rashford was playing like he's vexing when he came in.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
I wish martial can keep up this form . That will be another Ronaldo in the making. Rashford and Lingard need to catch up fast they are far behind the sharpness of the team tonight.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Okay, I took a massive L on this cheesygrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
ChristineC:
was he married to the first lady?
Yeah, he was married to Samantha..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

So you didn't know Wura is a charming Angel?! She has corrected many Dudes on this Forum to stop addressing her as Bro!

I saw the chat that day, I just forgot
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
Solid performance, it's pity we didn't keep a clean sheet. Let's just get the job done in Portugal and we are through to the knock out stage.

Palace next

GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patwilly(m): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
This by MZX7 @redcafe..the sarcasm lols..

That's it, I have to say it. United cannot keep the game interesting for 90 minutes. What bs is this? Score 3 goals early, add one more in the 60th minute and then leave the viewer exasperated for the remaining 30 odd minutes. What am I supposed to do in that time? Eat popcorn?
Other teams are considerate of their viewers and keep the scoreline close at touch and go. Not us, Mourinho can't help himself. He has to have his 4 goals as early as possible the greedy bas**rd. And then that's it. He can't have any more goals.
So he brings on Lingard and Darmian and what do they do? Try to score themselves. Greedy bas**rds. And as if Martial already didn't have enough assists apart from a goal off a penalty. He wants more assists.
And don't even let me start about Lukaku. 10 goals in 9 games. Who does he think he is? Coming from a mid-table side like Everton and trying to ruin records of our legends.
Thank God he didn't get a hat-trick. Else Pochettino would have said he is better than Kane who as per him is better than Ronaldo meaning Lukaku is better than Ronaldo.
Well at least I saw one great goal in the 80th minute.
But, I'm so done with trying to watch us play for 90 minutes. Mourinho out!

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
A minute of silence for the UEFA coefficient winners grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
Meek Mill Feat Teyana Taylor & Rick Ross - Made It From Nothing

For Chelsea

Respect...

Cc: Nihilist, Diggz, Ibime, Airmark etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0uMrOCn_2E

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin

For Manchester United Fans

Respect Fam

Fat Joe & Remy Ma - All The Way Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2ak_oBeC-I

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
joeace2020:
A minute of silence for the UEFA coefficient winners grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4532) (4533) (4534) (4535) (4536) (4537) (4538) ... (14175) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: hatakekakashi and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.