Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8690759 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4535) (4536) (4537) (4538) (4539) (4540) (4541) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:54am On Sep 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

When did Bayern play barca to be back to back
✔ ✔ ✔ Oh sorry.. Kpele

Last Last BurnThisLeagueDown just the eff anyhow this term for UCL

Or na too much coefficient cos am?

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:01am On Sep 28, 2017
KingTom:
I'm just a typical ordinary nigga but... Know that I can change for you, all this time I blamed you but I knew what I was doing, stepping on your heart again relationship ruined. I try to change but I'm always out fûcking around in the club, pieces of my love letter tore up on this breakup. My worst nightmare is riding my back I wish I could wake up feel like shìt I know I ain't shít. I'm sooooorry won't turn back the clock baby I took advantage cuz I knew you wouldn't believe so I used you I'm soooooooreeee eeeeee oooo sorry don't make it right aaww.

Raumdeuter Bayern are sorry cry for coefficients

grin grin
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:21am On Sep 28, 2017
stephenGee12:
A good performance by manchester united.

But a very sad day to me.
Lost my grandma to a 2 sided cerebrovascular brain damage as the doctors put it.

Take Heart bro.. Sorry about your loss.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 8:22am On Sep 28, 2017
hoopLA:

I understand you perfectly.

It's quite easy to lose what the real essence of the team is especially now that things are going very well. The true test comes when we face the top sides, and though I may be quietly confident, there is a little anxiety because of a few noticeable lapses in the side thus far.

I didn't say you were a deluded fan, I was only referring to the possibility that fans could tend to be deceived when the team is going on a winning run. Apparently United fans are the complex type, and I mean that respectfully, in all honesty.

Please I am not attacking you in any way. I only want to plead with you to be more understanding with fellow fans who tend to criticize the club because I believe they do it out of genuine love for the team.

Your points are well appreciated, sir.

I understand you perfectly well. I understand criticism of the for constructive reasons and I understand criticism for criticisms sake just to form internet football analysts.
There are a lot of the second group here.
Supporters who are angry because Jose Mourinho their arch enemy is the coach of the team.
Mourinhos teams from Porto to Chelsea 1 and 2, to Real Madrid to Inter Milan to now at United have been strong sides that played in a practical way of treating each game as different and as such approaching each opponent in a different way.
I tell you the teams we are going to face after the international break are not approaching the game thinkingthey will run over United because they won't and any team that will beat this United team will know they have been in a battle.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:23am On Sep 28, 2017
afrodoc2:

Matic has shocked me so far. I never noticed this level of confidence on the ball, composure and range of passing during his Chelsea days.

Weevils don lighten up the bag of beans!!! cheesygrin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:51am On Sep 28, 2017
It's only september and lukaku already has 10 goals in 9 games? Such potency! So what now happens when zlatan gets back in december? More goals with zlatan playmaking behind him?...This chap may hit 30 at this rate!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzel(f): 9:09am On Sep 28, 2017
So no one is going to say anything about Lindelof's calmness in the match...
The guy is so calm it's blood chilling.

He could have killed and buried somebody in that pitch and nobody will know. cool
No wonder he's called The Iceman.

I will like to see him start against Crystal Palace although with Bailly in the lineup means he will have to play LCB.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2017
Nezzel:
So no one is going to say anything about Lindelof's calmness in the match...
The guy is so calm it's blood chilling.

He could have killed and buried somebody in that pitch and nobody will know. cool
No wonder he's called The Iceman.

I will like to see him start against Crystal Palace although with Bailly in the lineup means he will have to play LCB.

grin

DopeJemi would definitely like attending to this Post!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:16am On Sep 28, 2017
hoopLA:

Matic is probably the signing of the season in my opinion.
His play has galvanized the midfield thus far.
I still think that while Ukaku deserves the plaudits for scoring, Matic is really the unsung hero in that side.

Can't agree more. It's funny how some of our fans here were apprehensive of/against his signing from Chelsea because of the tag of Chelsea reject/outcast hanging over his head and not because of what JM sees in him that made him go after Matic.

Matic is just the catalyst of that midfield. I just pray he stays injury-free.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2017
stephenGee12:

Lost my grandma to a 2 sided cerebrovascular brain damage as the doctors put it.
My condolences, bro. It's well with you.......be happy because she's in a better place.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:22am On Sep 28, 2017
grin

Before the Match..... Fans were expecting a Draw; but after the Match..... some Fans think CSKA Moscow is a weaker Team.

Matic and Herrera made it so simple to be candid. They were exceptional and combined well together. Blind also was fantastic. He made it easier for Martial to shred anyone on his way!

The Pivot also made it easier for the Wingbacks to attack with Confidence, which freed up Mkhitaryan and Martial to roam and dictate the tempo of the Game superbly.

Lindelof is a Revelation in a 3-Man Defence. He's a Joy to watch. He's good on the Ball, and kinda brimming with Confidence already.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:25am On Sep 28, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

The guy no dey use eyes see woman play....... he must to toast...grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Baldg: 9:29am On Sep 28, 2017
stephenGee12:

Sorry for your loss. Take heart..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2017
Danhumprey:
The guy no dey use eyes see woman play....... he must to toast...grin grin

grin

Na you talk am ooo! LOL!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

This one Na "oloyun o pon omo".
No be dopejemi spec. Na all those smallies e like.
E fit lie to those ones say him be Modelling agent say make them come to his crib for photoshoot.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:37am On Sep 28, 2017
Chelsea na the real deal sha, wasn't joking when i told you guys that they are the real favorites to win the PL,

dem make atletico look like children.
The differences between them and the manchester clubs na hazard, If Martial keeps [and i pray] performing consistently like he did yesterday then we don turn elite be that.

P.S good win yesterday from dem boiz, ukaku na the real deal
Martial 3much

GGMU

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:40am On Sep 28, 2017
afrodoc2:

This one Na "oloyun o pon omo".
No be dopejemi spec. Na all those smallies e like.
E fit lie to those ones say him be Modelling agent say make them come to his crib for photoshoot.

grin

Jemi is really dope!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:41am On Sep 28, 2017
cheesy

Palace right noww

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stephenGee12(m): 9:42am On Sep 28, 2017
Thank you all for ur condolences.
Appreciate it a lot.
Lindelof only chances of playing are wen we play 3 at th back.
Mourinho is showin everyone we can use the 3-5-2, 3-4-3, and 4-2-3-1 formation effectively and sucessfully.
Nice performance by the lads but wud like to see us break the curse of only 4-0 goals.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2017
Ander herrera won the ball back 11 times with 3 interceptions, more than any other player. He also completed the most passes, had the highest pass completion and covered the most distance. Two of his interceptions also led directly to goals.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 10:03am On Sep 28, 2017
So we don reach stage where 4 goals don de tire us cool cheesy hopefully we go smash palace pass 4.

Nice win from the guys, totally shamed those that were praying for a draw. With Basel thrashing benfica, I fully expect us to wrap up this group stage by match day 4.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 10:05am On Sep 28, 2017
pharod:

They are losing deliberately so that they will meet Arsenal in the Europa League and win them 5 - 1
thunder fall on them grin
Useless people na only arsenal Dem Sabi beat angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 10:05am On Sep 28, 2017
stephenGee12:

Sorry bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 10:08am On Sep 28, 2017
stephenGee12:

Take heart bro.. God bless her soul, she is in a better place.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:14am On Sep 28, 2017
stephenGee12:

Condolences to you and your family.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:15am On Sep 28, 2017
“I think Carrick has no chance [against Palace]. I think Jones, I have many doubts, and Fellaini, I have a hope but just a hope.”

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:17am On Sep 28, 2017
“Okay, a goal is always important, even from a penalty, but his [Martial] contribution was good.

"It was a pity he [Martial] couldn’t play for 90 minutes because I was ready to leave him on the pitch for the whole game."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2017
Back to Mbappe - for me definitely the best youngster in the world. Has it all put simply, mature, exceptional footballing IQ, flair, finishing ability and great athleticism.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 10:31am On Sep 28, 2017
The guy has been an absolute beast since joining us. His hold up and link up play in the first half was fantastic to watch. Second half he's wasnt at his best, but still had a couple of chances. If Mikhi and Martial stayed till the end, he might have had his hattrick. Amazing start to his career at United, hope it continues.
What I like about him is his confidence. He might have missed a sitter and might be having a bad game, but he keeps trying harder and demands to get the ball. Doesn't go into hiding. Him and Matic have been pretty much perfect signings for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 10:32am On Sep 28, 2017
Hope he scores 50 goals this season to prove people who still doubt him wrong.
Lukaku best 9 At the moment. 9 goals in 9games.... wow.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 10:32am On Sep 28, 2017
Lukaku best 9 At the moment. 9 goals in 9games.... wow.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2017
Melvyn11:

Lukaku best 9 At the moment.
9 goals in 9games.... wow.

It's actually 10 goals cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4535) (4536) (4537) (4538) (4539) (4540) (4541) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Afz9095(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.