Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8690194 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4533) (4534) (4535) (4536) (4537) (4538) (4539) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
Tbh, we suppose win all 6 games. We no get mate for this group!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
joeace2020:
A minute of silence for the UEFA coefficient winners grin

cry

For Bayern Munich

Cc raumdeuter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XLQb_tKOfQ
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fussbot: 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
Now that was a performance expected of Manchester United. Kudos to all the guys

Bailly though, dude started playing nonsense later in the match. Lindelof was faultless!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lana1:
Tbh, we suppose win all 6 games. We no get mate for this group!
grin

No be lie.. We winning dem sef.. Mek dem no provoke Mou oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
pharod:
Yeah, he was married to Samantha..
poor guy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
Criis:
Okay, I took a massive L on this cheesygrin

Go and sin no more bro...

All things being equal we should rape Benfica home and away. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
olabode89:

Go and sin no more bro...

All things being equal we should rape Benfica home and away. grin

I'm expecting total demolition gringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stephenGee12(m): 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
A good performance by manchester united.
But a very sad day to me. Lost my grandma to a 2 sided cerebrovascular brain damage as the doctors put it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
stephenGee12:

But a very sad day to me.
Lost my grandma to a 2 sided cerebrovascular brain damage as the doctors put it.

Sorry for your loss bro

May She R.I.P
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
stephenGee12:

Lost my grandma to a 2 sided cerebrovascular brain damage as the doctors put it.
Sorry fam
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
stephenGee12:

Sorry man...take heart
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
Good performance this time cool ...... patiently waiting for Benfica cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
Wanna laugh tomorrow
Arsenal should do d usual ahbeg cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Caveatemptor(m): 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Dantedasz:
Where are all the fake United fans running their mouths after our performance against Soton last Saturday?
Different matches,different tactics.
As I said,I don't care how we win as long as we win.
Football is a tribal sport so I will support the colours as long as we get the job done,and we got the mutherfvvcking job done.
Six points on the log.
Seven goals scored and one conceded.
This team will take an extra ordinary team to face a defeat,Spurs and Man city included.
On to the next one.

Stop wasting your time talking to those fair weather supporters,they are already here masturbating all over the boards because we won today. Most of them are Johnny come lately's who started supporting the club during the glory days of Sir Alex. They never witnessed The days when the club was relegated to the old second division. The never witnessed the time we were always in Liverpool's shadow. They never witnessed The era of Dave Sexton,they never witnessed the era of Ron Atkinson and they never witnessed The era of Tommy Docherty when all we could win were FA cups.
They have been spoilt by Sir Alex Ferguson's era of success but I have news for them that era is gone for ever.
Jose is/has building/built a new team here and we all need/must support him to suceed. I don"t care how it is done as long as he takes this team back to the summit of football where this club belongs. If he wants to park the bus for 89 minutes and steals a goal in the 90th minute,I am all for it as long as we can collect the three points!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
stephenGee12:

Sorry for ur loss bro....take heart
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
stephenGee12:

So sorry for your loss bro. May God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss. You must have been close to your grandma right?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
Caveatemptor:

Stop wasting your time talking to those fair weather supporters,they are already here masturbating all over the boards because we won today. Most of them are Johnny come lately's who started supporting the club during the glory days of Sir Alex. They never witnessed The days when the club was relegated to the old second division. The never witnessed the time we were always in Liverpool's shadow. They never witnessed The era of Dave Sexton,they never witnessed the era of Ron Atkinson and they never witnessed The era of Tommy Docherty when all we could win were FA cups.
They have been spoilt by Sir Alex Ferguson's era of success but I have news for them that era is gone for ever.
Jose is/has building/built a new team here and we all need/must support him to suceed. I don"t care how it is done as long as he takes this team back to the summit of football where this club belongs. If he wants to park the bus for 89 minutes and steals a goal in the pith minute,I am all for it as long as we can collect the three points!
Spot on...nice one bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
stephenGee12:

condolence bro. God will grant you the heart to bear the loss.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
joeace2020:
A minute of silence for the UEFA coefficient winners grin
Dude be hypocriting like it's going outta style.

When they signed James Rodriguez on loan he was busy crowing how a great piece of business that was. Turns out the fella is a non-factor thus far.

Mendy that his lord and savior Pep bought for $54 million is already out for at least 3 months but he is always quick to remind us that we bought no-testing in Hargreaves.

Now all the Bundesliga teams managed one solitary goal between them this match day. Dude has conveniently gone quiet because no EPL side lost in the same match day.

The guy is the modern day Pinocchio. His nose fell off long ago
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
Stephengee,
Accept my condolences. She's in a better place.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
hoopLA:

Pls no need to spite anyone.
Every one is entitled to their honest opinion.
I believe as fans we can air whatever aggrieves us.

To today's game, I'm not being carried away yet. Liverpool after the international break is a heavy acid test for us. Right now we are cruising and it is good to see performances of Martial Ukaku being consistently top notch. Matic still remains the key player for me. A lot of folks need to step up(Lingard still doesn't cut it for me, Rashford is believing his hype too early, Mkhi needs to be more consistent and add more guile to his play, Mata needs to stamp his presence a lot more on games)

Smooth sailing thus far. But turbulence ahead.

Great game
I

What turbulence?
We are joint top of the premier league and only behind on freaking goal difference for chrissakes.
You would think we are in the relegation zone the way some of you talk.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
Great game. And the 3-5-2 looked fluid and attack minded.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
stephenGee12:

Please accept my condolences. Take heart bro.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
Those cry babies got me banned in the super eagles thread, thunder fire them all.

I had to come react to today's match and more importantly laugh at BayernLiga grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 11:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
Dantedasz:
I

What turbulence?
We are joint top of the premier league and only behind on freaking goal difference for chrissakes.
You would think we are in the relegation zone the way some of you talk.
I was referring to the fixtures after the international break.
Whether we like it or not those ties will not be easy.
It's just stating the obvious. No need to get carried away. So far we haven't really been tested by a top quality side.
That is the obvious truth. The consolation is that we are scoring more against sides we would have been scraping victories or getting draws this time last season.

Again I stress that there should be tolerance for divergent views. Everybody cannot agree with you all the time. Nobody who supports the club wants to see it fail hence the criticism. It is a sign that we don't have deluded fans though some of the criticism is a little far fetched.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
afrodoc2:

Great game. And the 3-5-2 looked fluid and attack minded.
I think the Matic-Herrera combo in the middle was the key to that. Plus the play of the wingbacks as well
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
I hope and pray martial is able to keep this up. The boy was a joy to watch
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
stephenGee12:

hey baba sorry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
Caveatemptor:

Jose is/has building/built a new team here and we all need/must support him to suceed. I don"t care how it is done as long as he takes this team back to the summit of football where this club belongs. If he wants to park the bus for 89 minutes and steals a goal in the 90th minute,I am all for it as long as we can collect the three points!

I get your point and I understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion but it is the unnecessary criticism that drives me nuts. Trying to form fake football analysts by running the club down.
We are second on the league tables goal difference. We are top of our group in the Champions League. We are in the next round of the league cup yet so called fans keep running the team down because they want to be internet analysts.
Last season Jose being a cerebral coach realised our only way back into the Champions League was to win the Europa league and concentrated on it till we won it and got into the Champions League but did that satisfy the fickle fans? No!They kept on and on criticizing the poor man. Now this season with the form we are in they are never satisfied. Going on and on comparing the team to Man City and Spurs.
It just annoys me the way some of them keep complaining and moaning instead of supporting the team and the manager.
I am just waiting for the games with their beloved Liverpool,Spurs and Man City when Jose will shut their mouths.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
hoopLA:

I think the Matic-Herrera combo in the middle was the key to that. Plus the play of the wingbacks as well

Matic has shocked me so far. I never noticed this level of confidence on the ball, composure and range of passing during his Chelsea days.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ToyinDipo(m): 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
Caveatemptor:

This is the way people who have worked hard for, and experienced success see life.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
One has to acknowledge Matic and Herrera for today's success. THey did their jobs well and provided that base for the attack.

Seems Mkhi is on his way back to form. Martial is MOTM. 3 assists and a goal. I'd say he links up with Lukaku better than Rashford.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4533) (4534) (4535) (4536) (4537) (4538) (4539) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nitrogen(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.