Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,867 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8861470 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4541) (4542) (4543) (4544) (4545) (4546) (4547) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
paafin:

I think “long term”, in this case, does not mean sidelined until December like Rojo or Zlatan, but rather that Pogba has absolutely no chance of recovering in time for tomorrow’s game, mho though..
✔ ✔ Your opinion

Well it seems otherwise, cos what I read from sky is that he'll be out like Ibra & Rojo

Anyways, let's see how it unfolds
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
joeace2020:

Yea martial doesn't seem to have been injured. As for pep as i see the comment i was grinning. It means he's noticed we play a style that's difficult for him to cope with. A look at our head to head shows how difficult it is for is all conquering attack to break us down. If not for an Ibrahimovic brain fart in last season's league 1st leg.. it would have been 2 draws and a win for us.
Yes you right bout last season's performance though. Zlatan cost us the game though. He's sluggish decision making... Poor.

Well, Lana1 or so posted a screenshot from PL official website to counter the idea we playing long. From the screen shot, we were no way near the likes of Westham, Burnley & Everton. So how come?

The truth is that, we play an agile counter attacking football that involves, pace, speed and crosses. So fvck Pep Baldiola and he's ilks
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lana1:
Martial posing with De Gea, Bailly and Jones!

LMAO. grin grin

I hope he recovers on time for tomorrow's match. This guy deserves a shot at our starting eleven. He's suffered enough on the bench. Mourinho has to play him, even if it means going with 3-5-2 to play both him and Rashford in the same line-up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2017

Every manager has their own style of football. Pep and Klopp train their teams to press non stop and win the ball in the opposition half to launch a quick counter. We negate this tactic by playing a long balls and bypass their press. Just because they can't handle our tactic, they spew crap like we play an inferior brand of football. I can't wait for us to get one over these clowns.

Lana1 posted teams with long balls tactics on the Shekpe thread. Guess what? Both teams Pep mentioned play more long balls than us. Pep is high on his baldness!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
joeace2020:

Yea martial doesn't seem to have been injured. As for pep as i see the comment i was grinning. It means he's noticed we play a style that's difficult for him to cope with. A look at our head to head shows how difficult it is for is all conquering attack to break us down. If not for an Ibrahimovic brain fart in last season's league 1st leg.. it would have been 2 draws and a win for us.
that's harsh mehn
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
sod09:
The only reason I'm afraid of this coefficient thing is if Bayern coefficiently enter Europa cheesy
Arsenal are in coefficient trouble ooo
grin grin
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
Angel gomes deserves to play Crystal palace
Mou should give him a place in the bench..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
hoopLA:
Word of the day: Co-efficient

Honest to God, if I read that word again, I will go mad.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 30, 2017
Hopefully we gon' spell C.Pal in today's game smiley..... GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 6:06am On Sep 30, 2017
Shout out to those repping the coefficient.
Special mention to the king of coefficient punchlines, our senior colleague afrodoc2.

In related news I think Pep is slowly losing it. Why would he allow Aguero attend a concert in another country just a few days to a big match?
I'm definitely not feeling sorry for him.

Meanwhile another no testing buy is Mendy. But when United bought Schweinsteiger one deranged half-witted mor0n was creaming his thongs. Now city has two medical cases in Gundogan and now Mendy. . .we dey here,in the words of Nihilist Don King

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 7:28am On Sep 30, 2017
Anyone else noticed the increased frequency of ACL injuries nowadays?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2017
hoopLA:
Special mention to the king of coefficient punchlines, our senior colleague afrodoc2.

In related news I think Pep is slowly losing it. Why would he allow Aguero attend a concert in another country just a few days to a big match?

Meanwhile another no testing buy is Mendy. But when United bought Schweinsteiger one deranged half-witted mor0n was creaming his thongs. Now city has two medical cases in Gundogan and now Mendy. . .we dey here,in the words of Nihilist Don King
That Gundogan na special case. Dude is always flirting with the sickbay. Get injured today for 3 months, recover, come back, play 1/2 games, go back for another 3 months.

If na United buy am that time, and he was getting injured like this, they'd ve brandished us Maga club that spent top dollar on an ICU patient.

But since its Pep, it was a genius transfer move.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:24am On Sep 30, 2017
Crystal Palace still never score this season. We need to keep it that way.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 8:44am On Sep 30, 2017
GloryIsaac:
Hopefully we gon' spell C.Pal in today's game smiley..... GGMU
don't be too sure, football can be funny attimes, that's how a friend lost 570k giving barca over 1.5 against Sporting, all the remaining games turn green except that one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:05am On Sep 30, 2017
MorataFC:
that's harsh mehn

I guess you are a Chelsea and you didn't see most of united's game last season so i don't expect you to understand.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 9:25am On Sep 30, 2017
hoopLA:

grin grin grin
Laugh wan kill me, are they living in the same compound? These people are men not boys, and they are not ordinary men they are millionaires in £, even MANY of them earn more than their coach, so it takes discipline dedication and great humility to be submissive off the pitch. This one is just an unfortunate incident, na all of dem dey do party, nobody will know he's out of the country if nothing happens.
Do u know where ur players dey yesterday ? grin cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:42am On Sep 30, 2017
Eight of Manchester United's 17 Premier League goals so far this season have arrived in the final 10 minutes of matches (47.1 per cent) - as it stands, this is the highest proportion by any team in any single Premier League season.

Opta
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2017
Team news
Mourinho expects Manchester United to be without several players.
Michael Carrick joins Paul Pogba, Marcos Rojo and Zlatan Ibrahimovic on the sidelines, while Phil Jones and Antonio Valencia will be assessed having missed the midweek Champions League trip to CSKA Moscow.
Marouane Fellaini also missed the match in Russia with an ankle injury that is still under assessment, while Anthony Martial went off in the 4-1 win in Russia.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 9:54am On Sep 30, 2017
Man utd 6. 0 Crystal palace
quote me after
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 10:00am On Sep 30, 2017
MorataFC:
grin grin grin
Laugh wan kill me, are they living in the same compound? These people are men not boys, and they are not ordinary men they are millionaires in £, even MANY of them earn more than their coach, so it takes discipline dedication and great humility to be submissive off the pitch. This one is just an unfortunate incident, na all of dem dey do party, nobody will know he's out of the country if nothing happens.
Do u know where ur players dey yesterday ? grin cheesy grin
You just said my mind bros.
Two big shout for you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:03am On Sep 30, 2017
kelvinze:
Man utd 6. 0 Crystal palace quote me after
✔ ✔ ✔ Easy brov
How e dhey do you nii?
Na 4.0 shaa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:52am On Sep 30, 2017
a fan of the club that signed Tomato for "millions of any money" has no right to say "maga". Massimo Taibi who happen to have a shout as the worst player Manchester United ever signed, would have posted better numbers if he was an outfield player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 10:53am On Sep 30, 2017
hoopLA:

Maybe he had no intention of starting Aguero in the first place
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2017
Nigeria at 57. state of the nation?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2017
ChristineC:
abeg leave nation.
Man u dey give me joy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:21am On Sep 30, 2017
hoopLA:

Aguero is not his house help or little child. Players have all the right to travel to anywhere they want as long as it does not stop from attending training sessions or travelling with the squad when needed.

Recently Neymar travelled to UK and hung out with Rita Ora and Co and still made it back in time for the training sessions ahead of Bayern clash. Pep can't police his players. It's no fault of his.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:23am On Sep 30, 2017
ChristineC:
Vegetable state with no hope of healing. This country is a shithole.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2017
ChristineC:
This yr independent day we go down as the worst independent day cos notin absolutely notin to show ....naija is on stagnantion
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 11:50am On Sep 30, 2017
We suppose break four goals jinx against C.palace today if not....

In Orubebe's voice

We will not take it tongue tongue tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2017
Matchday!!!
I'm expecting a solid line up and an empathic win.
4 nil won't be a bad idea.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
hoopLA:

Oga, even you must know why Ruud had issues with Fergie. CR7 was a confirmed party boy and he was even giving out oloshos to his fellow Portuguese hombres like Nani and Anderson. Even long after Fergie banned them from partying, Ororo still travelled in crotches to the USA to lash Paris Hilton.

If a manager like Fergie could not control that boy, what do you expect subtle Pep to do to Sergio?

I remember one UCL game when Zlatan was still in PSG (and they had a game in Paris that evening) but Ib.ime or someone else saw him in a hotel in London (certainly with an olosho) in the afternoon. Players do that all the time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
Y manU dey take panodol for citeey headache sef.....make una let us take our 3points jejely for Stamford bridge today..... make aguero matter no disturb una....Thank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (4541) (4542) (4543) (4544) (4545) (4546) (4547) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, CallTheCops(m), Ellexy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.