Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8789835 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4538) (4539) (4540) (4541) (4542) (4543) (4544) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
SailorXY:
@ least he came with a deserved legendary tag after years of mixing it with seasoned professionals, an MUFC fan as well finally got a chance to live his dream.
wetin be Tomato reputation again?

He is already assiting back in the ENglish game maybe he was meant for England style of football sef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
Tomato Sanchez. Hahaha
We dodged a bullet there man. That guy has no place in a top class club walahi, na hubris confuse Dayo about him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
Danhumprey:
LWKMD o! you be real weyrey! grin
brada how can a man purchase one Tomato Sachet with millions of money?? any type of money @ all, let alone Euros.

it should be investigated cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

He is already assiting back in the ENglish game maybe he was meant for England style of football sef

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
afrodoc2:
Tomato Sanchez. Hahaha
We dodged a bullet there man. That guy has no place in a top class club walahi, na hubris confuse Dayo about him.

You didged Renato bullet and walked straight into Depay Schneiderlin missile
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Oga Raumdeuter, how are German teams doing in the Champions League this season? I've been asking you this question since Tuesday you haven't answered me.

Does this mean you've swallowed your pride tongue?

P.S. We haven't seen your usual alert - German Teams vs English Teams. Is it because of Glo?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 29, 2017
Lana1:
Aunty. calm down.

If those fans start praising the team now, its the same set of people that were screaming and shouting at other people to go and support City and Arsenal that ll come out to call them plastic fans. That all they know how to do is cry when the team loses and act like na only dem sabi when the team wins.

FĂșck it. Just scroll down a few pages after the game yesterday and u'll see some posts from the glorified chairmen of these thread calling those that were happy for the win yesterday names just because they criticised the team's performance vs Southampton.

Lmao!, Dudes feel they're more of a fan than others, so countering their ideology concerning the team at any given time sounds like blasphemy to them grin grin grin ......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:57am On Sep 29, 2017
Leyqute:

Oga Ramdeuter, how are German teams doing in the Champions League this season? I've been asking you this question since Tuesday you haven't answered me.

Does this mean you've swallowed your pride tongue?

P.S. We haven't seen your usual alert - German Teams vs English Teams. Is it because of Glo?

How many times do I have to answer you.

German teams no longer care since the coefficient incentive has been taken away

When the coefficient becaomes an issue German teams will resume schooling EPL teams like they did in the last 5 seasons

This was what I posted before the season started and thats what is happening now. I predicted the event accurately

raumdeuter:

I expect a poor season from German clubs in Europe this year, With UEFA making the top 4 leagues to have 4 automatic representatives, the desire to fight for coefficients is no longer there
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:00am On Sep 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

How many times do I have to answer you

When the coefficient becaomes an issue German teams will resume schooling EPL teams like they did in the last 5 seasons
na true grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:01am On Sep 29, 2017
SIRcumalot:

na true grin grin grin

Refer to my post before season started below.
This was what I posted before the season started and thats what is happening now. I predicted the event accurately

raumdeuter:

I expect a poor season from German clubs in Europe this year, With UEFA making the top 4 leagues to have 4 automatic representatives, the desire to fight for coefficients is no longer there
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:00am On Sep 29, 2017
Ukaku with the Dion waiters pose. grin grin
I know say I don see that celebration somewhere.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:14am On Sep 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

Depay and Schneiderlin happened BEFORE Tomato Sanchez case, so saying we dodged him THEN walked into them does not make sense. The coefficients do not just add up.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 6:08am On Sep 29, 2017
Lol
manu fans wicked sha
Renato sanches don turn tomato sachet cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 6:33am On Sep 29, 2017
Sergio aguero involved in taxi car crash in amsterdam! Now in hospital with Fractured rib.....

www.skysports.com
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 6:37am On Sep 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

bro, r u saying its the coefficient that motivates the German teams and not actually the possibility of winning d UCL? pls stop dis. don't give urself out easily for ridicule.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:26am On Sep 29, 2017
funlord:
Sergio aguero involved in taxi car crash in amsterdam! Now in hospital with Fractured rib.....

www.skysports.com
I can't see past a City win guy. na draw go pay us pass tho.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:37am On Sep 29, 2017
lekkie073:
bro, r u saying its the coefficient that motivates the German teams and not actually the possibility of winning d UCL? pls stop dis. don't give urself out easily for ridicule.

Make na no kill raumdeuter ooo. The guy don confuse.

It is obvious PSG has humbled Dayo. We can even feel it in the tone o his text.

Neymar and mbappe and very wicked somborries grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:38am On Sep 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

Since England is now well above Germany in the UEFA coefficients, do you now agree that the Bundesliga is far inferior to the Premier League?

https://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/country/

Let me remind you or FYI, UEFA didn't change the method of calculating the coefficients, they only guaranteed UCL group stage qualification for the top 4 teams in the top 4 leagues. It still amuses me to see you blaming Germany's poor UCL outing on UEFA coefficient when it actually has nothing to do with it.

News flash: You guys are now fourth on the log, behind Italy, with France in fifth position.

PS: Please answer the bolded first.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:46am On Sep 29, 2017
funlord:

www.skysports.com

Ben Mendy also out for at least 2 months with ACL. Let's see how Pep will cope with these loses.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 8:11am On Sep 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

Just like we sold Schweinsteiger at MLS level to you at a top wage
sold to us at top wage grin
Shey na bayansh we pay the wage to?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 8:15am On Sep 29, 2017
afrodoc2:

Depay and Schneiderlin happened BEFORE Tomato Sanchez case, so saying we dodged him THEN walked into them does not make sense. The coefficients do not just add up.
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:18am On Sep 29, 2017
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 9:12am On Sep 29, 2017
Leyqute:

Since England is now well above Germany in the UEFA coefficients, do you now agree that the Bundesliga is far inferior to the Premier League?

Let me remind you or FYI, UEFA didn't change the method of calculating the coefficients, they only guaranteed UCL group stage qualification for the top 4 teams in the top 4 leagues. It still amuses me to see you blaming Germany's poor UCL outing on UEFA coefficient when it actually has nothing to do with it.

News flash: You guys are now fourth on the log, behind Italy, with France in fifth position.

Oga weh done, sir.. Make i sidon dey learn from you, abeg.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:32am On Sep 29, 2017
lekkie073:

Can you imagine the rubbish this shapeshifting coefficient master is serving us. How can any fan of any league in the world be more bothered about Coefficient than winning the dam thing? No wonder it's only Bayansh who have won once from the one team league in like 10 millenia. Btw thanks to Leyqute Baba Dayo's coefficient excuse is no longer feasible. What excuse now.. UEFA has been infiltrated by aliens? Or German teams want to focus on the league which Bayansh win in their sleep?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 9:40am On Sep 29, 2017
Leyqute:

grin Take it easy on him bro.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2017
The coefficients of this Ancelotti sacking do not just add up.
Why did the board decide to sack him? Don't they know that German teams do not enter Champs League to win it? They enter only for coefficients.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2017
By the way i tried to check for the coefficient based on this season alone and while England is number one see where Baragain Fc and the rest of the minions from Germany are..

Raumdeuter we can see your tomato sachet is bossing a sh1t league that sh1ts on yours in Europe currently.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:47am On Sep 29, 2017
afrodoc2:

The coefficients of this Ancelotti sacking do not just add up.
Why did the board decide to sack him? Don't they know that German teams do not enter Champs League to win it? They enter only for coefficients.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

When the coefficient becomes an issue German teams will resume schooling EPL teams like they did in the last 5 seasons

1: Your coach was sacked yesterday after a pathetic start to the season?

2: Your club is already adrift of dortmund after a few games?

3: Your club is currently stuck in a precarious position in your UCL group?

4: Your latest 3-0 wozing came via the brilliance of an 18 year old who ran riot against your entire defence solo and almost killed alaba?

5: Your top 9 and board are quarreling over how cheap and weak your clubs transfer policy is?

6: Your record young statement signing still has 0 goals and 0 assists almost 2 years since joining bayern and is currently trying to stave of relegation with swansea?

7: All your legends are currently bench warmers? One even said he does not send whatever the coach is doing anymore! (robben, ribbery, hummels, boatman)

But the bolded is your wack excuse for why your team currently looks and plays more like everton these days? Anyway....

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:58am On Sep 29, 2017
funlord:

1: Your coach was sacked yesterday after a pathetic start to the season?

2: Your club is already adrift of dortmund after a few games?

3: Your club is currently stuck in a precarious position in your UCL group?

4: Your latest 3-0 wozing came via the brilliance of an 18 year old?

5: Your top 9 and board are quarreling over how cheap and weak your clubs transfer policy is?

6: Your record young statement signing still has 0 goals and 0 assists almost 2 years since joining bayern and is currently trying to stave of relegation with swansea?

7: All your legends are currently bench warmers? One even said he does not send whatever the coach is doing anymore! (robben, ribbery, hummels, boatman)

But the bolded is your wack excuse for why your team currently looks and plays more like everton these days? Anyway....

We have always known Germans to be efficient but i just found out that they are also co-efficient.
That is next level, it's a simple sturvs.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 9:59am On Sep 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

So coefficient is more important than actual trophies to you and German teams? Odiegwu grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 10:13am On Sep 29, 2017
Mhen...COEFFICIENT everywhere..
All I see in this page is COEFFICIENT grin
who's this COEFFICIENT falling on?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4538) (4539) (4540) (4541) (4542) (4543) (4544) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.