Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,281 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8859317 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4540) (4541) (4542) (4543) (4544) (4545) (4546) ... (14213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
Word of the day: Co-efficient

Honest to God, if I read that word again, I will go mad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
afrodoc2:

Nah. Play him, kill the game and THEN take him off in the 60th minute.
We can extend the same treatment to Matic. All the rest are been rotated already anyway so they should be relatively fresh.
I think it's too early to talk about rest in my view though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
hoopLA:

I think it's too early to talk about rest in my view though.

That is why I said you start him. If the game is 3-0 or 4-0 by the 60th minute or so then you can take him off.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
laff wan tear my belle grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
We have a good record against Crystal Palace so I expect nothing less than an emphatic win. If the players take it serious and attack from the start then we win this one easily. Attitude is key in this game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
afrodoc2:

That is why I said you start him. If the game is 3-0 or 4-0 by the 60th minute or so then you can take him off.

Ok. Fair point.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hey guys do you think we should stick with the 343 formation we used against cska?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
afrodoc2:
We have a good record against Crystal Palace so I expect nothing less than an emphatic win. If the players take it serious and attack from the start then we win this one easily. Attitude is key in this game.
I'm sure Jose will ensure the correct attitude somehow.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
Pogba's injury now a long-term one
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
chrisley024:
Pogba's injury now a long-term one

Pogba cry cry cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
why can't we still injury free for once in a season...wtf angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ToyinDipo(m): 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
Bundesliga teams play for nothing but coefficient...
When we say Bundesliga is the most useless league in Europe, someone will be raising eyebrows.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
Martial posing with De Gea, Bailly and Jones!

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hmm
Elnino4ladies:
Pep Guardiola on Man United: "I see Chelsea, I see Tottenham - they like to play but at Manchester United you have the second balls."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
No Benteke,
Np Zaha
Can't play TFM
No Loftus Cheek

We should be spelling Crystal or Palace for them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
hensben:
Hmm

Every manager has their own style of football. Pep and Klopp train their teams to press non stop and win the ball in the opposition half to launch a quick counter. We negate this tactic by playing a long balls and bypass their press. Just because they can't handle our tactic, they spew crap like we play an inferior brand of football. I can't wait for us to get one over these clowns.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
hensben:
Hmm

Post man weldone.

My own is that by the time England is done with bald head he won't know what hit him. He won't adapt and he knows he might not be good enough for the long term with the kind of football in England so he is making the excuses early in case.

The former Bayern Munich head coach was adamant that he would not adapt his style of coaching and the manner in which his team's play football.

Pep also revealed he's had to adapt to English football but he would not change his principles

He added he was happy at City but that he would not be staying long if he was not a success.

The Nou Camp legend said: 'It's difficult to change what is in your blood. At the end all managers do what they believe - I would like to be more patient but its difficult.

'Of course I have had to adapt [to English football] - but not the fundamentals. I adapt especially for the quality of the players I have.

The former Barcelona boss also insisted Lionel Messi is better than Pele and Maradona

'I assure you that I am going to try to be successful. When I finish my period here the people will judge me on titles - but the way i work i will not change.'
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
OEmperor:

Every manager has their own style of football. Pep and Klopp train their teams to press non stop and win the ball in the opposition half to launch a quick counter. We negate this tactic by playing a long balls and bypass their press. Just because they can't handle our tactic, they spew crap like we play an inferior brand of football. I can't wait for us to get one over these clowns.

Why you dey copy quotes from Red Cafe?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
afrodoc2:

The coefficients of this Ancelotti sacking do not just add up.
Why did the board decide to sack him? Don't they know that German teams do not enter Champs League to win it? They enter only for coefficients.

grin cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
joeace2020:
No Benteke,
Np Zaha
Can't play TFM
No Loftus Cheek

We should be spelling Crystal or Palace for them.

Jones
Pogba
Martial
Fellaini

All likely to miss the match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
joeace2020:

So u wan teh us sey dey egbon dey still write up from Red Cafe, dey carry come form badoo analyst fa?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
joeace2020:

Is it a crime undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
undecided
Mourinho: Pogba injury long term
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
MRTA7:

Jones
Pogba
Martial
Fellaini

Jones is injured again? Smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lana1:
Jones is injured again? Smh
Glass Leg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
So u wan teh us sey dey egbon dey still write up from Red Cafe, dey carry come form badoo analyst fa?

Me sef surprise when i see the thing word for word on the Baldiola dig thread on Red Cafe.. Nawa!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
MRTA7:

Jones
Pogba
Martial
Fellaini

We still have enough quality for a drubbing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
joeace2020:

Me sef surprise when i see the thing word for word on the Baldiola dig thread on Red Cafe.. Nawa!
✔ Lol

Inferiority complex

Him no wan lag behind. Atleast him don contribute for the thread nii. No b so?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
joeace2020:

We still have enough quality for a drubbing
Martial may start from the bench

You saw what Pep said bout Utd playing long balls?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
undecided

Mourinho: Pogba injury long term

I think “long term”, in this case, does not mean sidelined until December like Rojo or Zlatan, but rather that Pogba has absolutely no chance of recovering in time for tomorrow’s game, mho though..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Martial may start from the bench

You saw what Pep said bout Utd playing long balls?

Yea martial doesn't seem to have been injured. As for pep as i see the comment i was grinning. It means he's noticed we play a style that's difficult for him to cope with. A look at our head to head shows how difficult it is for is all conquering attack to break us down. If not for an Ibrahimovic brain fart in last season's league 1st leg.. it would have been 2 draws and a win for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ Lol

Inferiority complex

Him no wan lag behind. Atleast him don contribute for the thread nii. No b so?

Lol na so

(1) (2) (3) ... (4540) (4541) (4542) (4543) (4544) (4545) (4546) ... (14213) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jodera, stulp16, afrodoc2 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.