Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,614 members, 7,843,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8815868 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4551) (4552) (4553) (4554) (4555) (4556) (4557) ... (14200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2017
joeace2020:

This may sound misogynistic but how can you think like this?

she is quite right, especially the first goal, thought I was the only one that noticed it, but it doesn't matter who scores
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2017
dopeJemi:

she is quite right, especially the first goal, thought I was the only one that noticed it
first goal that romelu jumped for and completely missed only for Fellaini to bury it? Bruv what would you have said had nobody been behind to dispatch that goal

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 01, 2017
I see he just learnt a new word

KingTom:
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:33am On Oct 01, 2017
Wura27:

The goals by Fellaini should have been Lukaku's. He kept coming to Lukaku's space.

Nah, Lukaku drags defenders and Fellaini runs into space.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 01, 2017
Don't mind him, shoving big word early in the morning.

I'm sure he did not watch the match. Smh

dopeJemi:

she is quite right, especially the first goal, thought I was the only one that noticed it, but it doesn't matter who scores

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:34am On Oct 01, 2017
Wura27:

I see he just learnt a new word

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:35am On Oct 01, 2017
chrisley024:
Gbam you got it one pet bottle of erujeje ginger liqueur for you! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 01, 2017
I'm not complaining that Fellaini scored, I like the guy and happy he scored 2. I only stated what I observed when I watched the match.

If u don't agree, u either move on or state ur differing opinion. Why wud misogynistic come into play? And why wud u say, how can I think like this? Are we functioned to think the same way?? @joeace2020

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 01, 2017
Oh okkk. Seen smiley

Now this is a proper way to reply if you disagree with a statement @joeace2020

@joeace2020 I find your statement to be highly derogatory and chauvunistic. When u guys did not know my sex, I was not getting the kind of message you sent

Still #onelove #manutdfam

chrisley024:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 8:51am On Oct 01, 2017
Wura27:

The goals by Fellaini should have been Lukaku's. He kept coming to Lukaku's space.

Na wa for you ooo. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 8:56am On Oct 01, 2017
Wura27:
Oh okkk. Seen smiley

Now this is a proper way to reply if you disagree with a statement @joeace2020

I find joeace's statement highly derogatory and chauvunistic. When u guys did not know my sex, I was not getting the kind of message joeace sent

#onelove #manutdfam

Stop thinking too much. I bet no one even sees you as a female until it comes into contention. No hard feelings in what he said. Don't bring feminism shii on here, there are sections of the forum where it sells, we here are to occupied with better things. Once again, he's statement had nothing to do with chauvinism. Stop thinking like a victim.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 01, 2017
Oga pls check the meaning of misogynistic. I did not even know the meaning , I had to google it grin

I've attached the meaning, wud he have used that word if he thought I was a guy? It is a targeted word.

Now let's move on....

Mystic1:
Stop thinking too much. I bet no one even sees you as a female until it comes into contention. *No hard feelings in what he said. Don't bring feminism shii on here* there are sections of the forum where it sells, we here are to occupied with better things. Once again, *he's statement had nothing to do with chauvinism*. Stop thinking like a victim.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:15am On Oct 01, 2017
KingTom:
first goal that romelu jumped for and completely missed only for Fellaini to bury it? Bruv what would you have said had nobody been behind to dispatch that goal

actually Lukaku withdrew his foot when Fellaini came barging in, at first it seemed like Lukaku wouldn't touch the ball but replays from different angles showed that Lukaku would have kicked the ball with his right foot
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:19am On Oct 01, 2017
The statement that Fellaini scored goals meant for Lukaku makes no sense whatsoever, be it in the world of men or that of women.

For the first goal the ball had passed Lukaku before Fellaini tapped in at the far post.
For the second goal Lukaku was back on the 6 yard line when Fellaini scored. And this one took place right in front of where i was seated.

I am not a great Fellaini fan but he was excellent yesterday and he deserved those goals. The only thing i can criticize him (and Matic) for was their reluctance to make forward passes through the lines.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:22am On Oct 01, 2017
dopeJemi:

actually Lukaku withdrew his foot when Fellaini came barging in, at first it seemed like Lukaku wouldn't touch the ball but replays from different angles showed that Lukaku would have kicked the ball with his right foot

Lukaku was near but that ball had passed him. No way was he getting contact on it unless he grew 6 more inches of leg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:24am On Oct 01, 2017
Lukaku and Fellaini. Two intimidating iroko trees in your backyard. If the first misses that header, the second will definitely get it.

Young could hit double figures in assist this season if things go well.

Pelleani and Lukadona grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2017
obainojazz:
grin

If this is true, isn't it too early for Pep to start playing mind games? He's thrown shades at Man Utd and Tottenham already, and doesn't count Chelsea worthy enough
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2017
Wura27:

Oga pls check the meaning of misogynistic. I did not even know the meaning , I had to google it grin

I've attached the meaning, wud he have used that word if he thought I was a guy? It is a targeted word.

Now let's move on....

The mistake was him being too careful by saying "This May sound misogynistic", well like you already said, we move on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2017
dopeJemi:

Ok still happy it was a goal. Make argument no start ontop goal grin I'm not interested in a dick measuring contest between Lukaku morata Kane and lacazette like some others are, you need to hear some 'fans' in the bar shouting that why can't Lukaku score like five today Na and they were serious, In a match we won 4-0 For fuçks sakes. I'm happy with wins and three points De gea can be the goalscorer for all I care grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:30am On Oct 01, 2017
Main thing is the 3 points anyway. The performance wasn't bad either, so we move on. Hopefully we get no more injuries over the next few weeks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:32am On Oct 01, 2017
Can't help but think Rashford will be very lethal if he can train to cross and shoot with his left. That RW will suddenly come alive.

He could cut back after a blistering run and put the ball in the back of the net on either side of the pitch.

It's what he's always wanted to do.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:56am On Oct 01, 2017
Leyqute:
Can't help but think Rashford will be very lethal if he can train to cross and shoot with his left. That RW will suddenly come alive.

He could cut back after a blistering run and put the ball in the back of the net on either side of the pitch.

It's what he's always wanted to do.
Or maybe Jose doesn't fancy starting the 2 and needs one as backup on the bench cos they're our attack and if both are on the pitch, who does he call upon from the bench?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:57am On Oct 01, 2017
afrodoc2:

Lukaku was near but that ball had passed him. No way was he getting contact on it unless he grew 6 more inches of leg.

when the ball went in, I actually thought it was Lukaku that scored, Lukaku was very close to Fellaini, hence the mix up, that is why I believe Lukaku would have touched that, a replay from another angle kinda proves my assertion

but let's agree to disagree

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2017
KingTom:
Ok still happy it was a goal. Make argument no start ontop goal grin I'm not interested in a dick measuring contest between Lukaku morata Kane and lacazette like some others are, you need to hear some 'fans' in the bar shouting that why can't Lukaku score like five today Na and they were serious, In a match we won 4-0 For fuçks sakes. I'm happy with wins and three points De gea can be the goalscorer for all I care grin

lol, no wahala
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:12am On Oct 01, 2017
chrisley024:
Or maybe Jose doesn't fancy starting the 2 and needs one as backup on the bench cos they're our attack and if both are on the pitch, who does he call upon from the bench?

True, that could be Mourinho's sentiment but common sense dictates starting your strongest and best XI when you can. You won't need the bench to bail you out if you already have the game in the bag.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2017
In the Premier League since 2015/16
Martial- 4332 minutes 18 goals 12 assists Hazard- 5305 minutes 20 goals 8 assists
Martial over rashford any day any Time.
Am beginning to love Fellaini oooh.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2017
In the Premier League since 2015/16
Martial- 4332 minutes 18 goals 12 assists Hazard- 5305 minutes 20 goals 8 assists
Martial over rashford any day any Time.
Am beginning to love Fellaini oooh.
Marital must start against Liverpool with Fellaini.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:46am On Oct 01, 2017
KingTom:
It was a good game. And u cant ve too many reasons to complain with a 4-0 scoreline.

Anyways, i agree with those fans. A goal per game is a good output but he needs to increase that output if he wants to be compared with the Elites. He has 11 in 10 games. Factor in those misses against Madrid, Stoke, Everton and yesterday against Palace, and that should be 15 in 10 and 11 goals in 7 league games.

He didn't really get too much service yesterday but he should ve had a brace. How long can he continue missing those easy chances he has been missing?

Long story short, i want him to stop missing easy chances and score more per game is alls am saying.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2017
Lana1:

Long story short, i want him to stop missing easy chances and score more per game is alls am saying.
which striker doesn't miss easy chances?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:03am On Oct 01, 2017
lekkie073:
which striker doesn't miss easy chances?
None actually. Even C.Ro dey miss. But then again, no elite striker misses those kind of chances in consecutive games..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 01, 2017
dopeJemi:

Actually, for the first goal, Lukaku was unable to make contact with the ball and Fellaini scored
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:47am On Oct 01, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (4551) (4552) (4553) (4554) (4555) (4556) (4557) ... (14200) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Bjteensdes24 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.