Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8800032 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4554) (4555) (4556) (4557) (4558) (4559) (4560) ... (14184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:00am On Oct 02, 2017
what Man City did to Chelsea, we must do to Liverpool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:01am On Oct 02, 2017
And none of the so called big 6 will come to old Trafford to get 3 points. I go bet anything.. At best they go draw and move ahead
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:04am On Oct 02, 2017
adisaaowala:

Funny enough, I don't even know him.

but he meant no harm, he probably mistook you for someone else, he saw the intelligence in your post here that's why he asked if you dumb down on the redcafe forum or whatever

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2017
KingTom:

You made sense my brother I love this writeup cheesy
However the last time Barca beat Madrid Na Messi score the winning goal Na grin

May be not that match Messi scored. There was an important match one guy scored, I think he came from the bench.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:09am On Oct 02, 2017
Paulinho is actually struggling to blend with the passing style of Barca. But he is showing signs that he would be good at carrying out the dirty jobs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 10:11am On Oct 02, 2017
elampiro:

May be not that match Messi scored. There was an important match one guy scored, I think he came from the bench.
Ok brother.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adisaaowala: 10:11am On Oct 02, 2017
dopeJemi:

but he meant no harm, he probably mistook you for someone else, he saw the intelligence in your post here that's why he asked if you dumb down on the redcafe forum or whatever

joeace2020:

Why do you sound so different at the Redcafe? Be like you dey dumb down here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:13am On Oct 02, 2017
Rojo will play well at LCB and LB. But with Phil Jones playing well at LCB, Rojo would have to play the LB.

With so many central defenders, Mourinho may have to settle for 3 at the back. I am not sure we bought Lindelof to be a permanent back up. So what happens to him if Jones keep praying well?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:13am On Oct 02, 2017
PietroRico:
all Rojo's bad games came from LB, at least almost all.
The moment he was given an extended run of games at CB, he started to excel.
Momentary moment of rashness(when he decides to lose his head and starts to two foot players) aside, Rojo to me is a very welcome member of the squad.
He got away with 2/3 last season in successive matches last season.. Lol.

Watching smelling tremble from before a ball is played to him to when he finally decides to pass it back to de gea after spreading shoulders is so disgusting.

If Rojo had gotten the 3 to 4 red cards he deserved last season you people won't be saying all this. I wonder how much he sorted those referees lol.
He and Smalling are almost on the same level in my opinion, same way Bailly and Jones are almost on the same level.
Too early to judge Lindelof so we will wait and see.

Final point is i don't want to see Tuanzebe's route blocked by a couple of mediocre defenders. He should be at worst 4th choice by next season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:16am On Oct 02, 2017
elampiro:
Rojo will play well at LCB and LB. But with Phil Jones playing well at LCB, Rojo would have to play the LB.

With so many central defenders, Mourinho may have to settle for 3 at the back. I am not sure we bought Lindelof to be a permanent back up. So what happens to him if Jones keep praying well?
Lindelof is 23 Abi 22 sef. He can chill for sometime.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:23am On Oct 02, 2017
adisaaowala:

oh! I need my glasses then, second time in the space of 15mins

but still he meant no harm, he thought a moniker there belonged to you probably because of how smart the person types over there, that's why he asked if you dumb down here

but what do I know, no be my cross

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:31am On Oct 02, 2017
I don't think he meant to insult you.
Typing leads to miscommunication. I believe he didn't mean dumb down here as in dumb in Nairaland but "dumb down" as in to simplify something and be less elaborate.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:37am On Oct 02, 2017
adisaaowala:

That's probably because you fooolishly jumped into a reckless conclusion that the person behind this moniker is the same at Redcafe or whatever site you talk about.

You need to watch your tongue boy smiley

Smh!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:40am On Oct 02, 2017
eph12:

You always referencing redcafe baba. Why don't you just stick to that place na since na there dey give you joy?

Ogneni relax jor. which one you carry am for head like gala...I saw an Adisa there that i have always assumed was Adisaowala here and because i mentioned redcafe again naim ur blood dey rise. Like i say if i mention am one billion times here e take anything from anybody.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 10:40am On Oct 02, 2017
joeace2020:

Smh!!
Na everyday you dey enter wahala?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:41am On Oct 02, 2017
Mystic1:
Na everyday you dey enter wahala?

Which everyday.. You dey see me here everyday? E get people wey i go get time dey reply posts. If e nor make sense i nor dey reply.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 10:44am On Oct 02, 2017
I thought that was a compliment o.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 10:46am On Oct 02, 2017
Observing...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2017
SIRcumalot:
Would have been if the Adisa here was same as the one on redcafe. Since they're not one, it's an insult to the one here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2017
dopeJemi:

oh! I need my glasses then, second time in the space of 15mins

but still he meant no harm, he thought a moniker there belonged to you probably because of how smart the person types over there, that's why he asked if you dumb down here

but what do I know, no be my cross

Basically what i meant. Over there the Adisa i see says a lot of intelligent stuffs especially on the President Trump thread. I assumed he was here toning down based on the history of fighting and childish comments seen almost on a daily basis here. You don't expect to behave the same way in a room with ur professors and in a room with your class mates.. do you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:48am On Oct 02, 2017
SIRcumalot:

Omo when person talk say "you dey dumb down here" he gats to explain o.
She Na "dumb DOWN HERE" or Na " DUMB DOWN here". Hehehe, based on logistics alone the guy must clarify.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:49am On Oct 02, 2017
E don clarify. Adisa e be like say the guy dey innocent o.
Wetin go happen now?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 10:51am On Oct 02, 2017
afrodoc2:
Wetin go happen now?
Wetin you want make e happen before? I know say fight dey hungry you watch grin

We move on.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:53am On Oct 02, 2017
afrodoc2:
Wetin go happen now?

Happen? Bros i chicken out of fights not because i can't engage in them. Men are building Castles, buying ships and Cruising the world with bitches at their beck and call and i go con dey nairaland dey research the best insult to dish out... Not me

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2017
Mystic1:
Wetin you want make e happen before? I know say fight dey hungry you watch grin

We move on.

No I don't want any fight here. I was one of those that told Adisaaowala to chill because I didn't believe the guy meant to insult him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2017
Lol. To dumb down no be insult, especially not to the person in question.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2017
afrodoc2:

Omo when person talk say "you dey dumb down here" he gats to explain o.
She Na "dumb DOWN HERE" or Na " DUMB DOWN here". Hehehe, based on logistics alone the guy must clarify.
maybe a little insulting to us wey no even sabi wetin be redcafe.
I just took it as,adisa,dey reduce the quality of him post to reach our level.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 10:55am On Oct 02, 2017
Some of una dey carry plenty chip for shoulder here sha...make una try dey sip tea for early morning in order to relax..... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adisaaowala: 10:55am On Oct 02, 2017
joeace2020:

Basically what i meant. Over there the Adisa i see says a lot of intelligent stuffs especially on the President Trump thread. I assumed he was here toning down based on the history of fighting and childish comments seen almost on a daily basis here. You don't expect to behave the same way in a room with ur professors and in a room with your class mates.. do you?

Hehehe...

Ain't that "informed" to even engage in meaningful political debates sef....

I hereby withdraw my initial response to you -please don't be offended.

Let's shake hands grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:56am On Oct 02, 2017
If you find your place in a bar filled with hensben for example and you are all watching the same match, to join their discussion you would have to dumb things down.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:56am On Oct 02, 2017
joeace2020:

Happen? Bros i chicken out of fights not because i can't engage in them. Men are building Castles, buying ships and Cruising the world with bitches at their beck and call and i go con dey nairaland dey research the best insult to dish out... Not me

I don't even want any fight. Na pure miscommunication matter.
We move on....like I was saying next season I want Bailly, Jones, Lindelof and Tuanzebe at CB.
Don't want Rojo or Smalling near that position.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:58am On Oct 02, 2017
adisaaowala:

Hehehe...

Ain't that "informed" to even engage in meaningful political debates sef....

I hereby withdraw my initial response to you -please don't be offended.

Let's shake hands grin

Na so.
This is why I asked wetin go happen. I knew you would do the right thing. U be chairman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4554) (4555) (4556) (4557) (4558) (4559) (4560) ... (14184) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Santos07, metodman(m), kissoflife and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.