Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,183 members, 7,842,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8812124 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4555) (4556) (4557) (4558) (4559) (4560) (4561) ... (14199) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:58am On Oct 02, 2017
Mystic1:
Wetin you want make e happen before? I know say fight dey hungry you watch grin

We move on.
grin una noh go kee pesin for hia

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:58am On Oct 02, 2017
adisaaowala:

Hehehe...

Ain't that "informed" to even engage in meaningful political debates sef....

I hereby withdraw my initial response to you -please don't be offended.

Let's shake hands grin

Hands shaken..Peace grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:59am On Oct 02, 2017
PietroRico:
If you find your place in a bar filled with hensben for example and you are all watching the same match, to join their discussion you would have to dumb things down.

You wan start grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:03am On Oct 02, 2017
afrodoc2:

I don't even want any fight. Na pure miscommunication matter.
We move on....like I was saying next season I want Bailly, Jones, Lindelof and Tuanzebe at CB.
Don't want Rojo or Smalling near that position.

And why is that? How can you even consider Tuanzebe for CB over Rojo. Rojo is a pure Mourinho defender. Aggressive and reads the game well. Can be a bit of a bellend like Luiz at chelsea but wil die to keep the opponent team out. Tuanzebe is too weak IMO, Lindelof still not tested in the league, Jones is a sick note, Smalling sees a lion head rolling towards him when he sees the ball.. Leaving us with only Rojo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 11:05am On Oct 02, 2017
afrodoc2:

No I don't want any fight here. I was one of those that told Adisaaowala to chill because I didn't believe the guy meant to insult him.
lol. Na play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 11:07am On Oct 02, 2017
PietroRico:
If you find your place in a bar filled with hensben for example and you are all watching the same match, to join their discussion you would have to dumb things down.
shocked

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:10am On Oct 02, 2017
joeace2020:

And why is that? How can you even consider Tuanzebe for CB over Rojo. Rojo is a pure Mourinho defender. Aggressive and reads the game well. Can be a bit of a bellend like Luiz at chelsea but wil die to keep the opponent team out. Tuanzebe is too weak IMO, Lindelof still not tested in the league, Jones is a sick note, Smalling sees a lion head rolling towards him when he sees the ball.. Leaving us with only Rojo

Tuanzebe is getting stronger every time cos he is young and growing.
Rojo is aggressive but to me he does not read nada. That is why he has to make so many last ditch tackles inviting red card all day everyday.
If Na by only aggression why not get shawcross or Wes Morgan too?
Bailly is 1st choice, Jones when fit is 2nd.
From next season I want Tuanzebe to be 4th choice at worst. The other guys should fight it out for 3rd choice and the losers should bounce.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 11:11am On Oct 02, 2017
I don't know about you guys, but I'm a big fan of Rojo's defensive style. I remember a guy here usually refer him as our Sergio Ramos without goals. Rojo's is good and if he regains match fitness on time, he can always partner Baily whenever Jones is rested because I wouldn't want to tweak a winning defense.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:14am On Oct 02, 2017
So fight no go happen? Mstcheww!!! Where that bro wey want make we reach 5000 pages sef? U can't come and do something about it abi? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:17am On Oct 02, 2017
eph12:
So fight no go happen? Mstcheww!!! Where that bro wey want make we reach 5000 pages sef? U can't come and do something about it abi? cheesy
Eph ahbeg commot for hia.. You too find trouble jare.

So u wan trouble ba?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2017
afrodoc2:

Tuanzebe is getting stronger every time cos he is young and growing.
Rojo is aggressive but to me he does not read nada. That is why he has to make so many last ditch tackles inviting red card all day everyday.
If Na by only aggression why not get shawcross or Wes Morgan too?
Bailly is 1st choice, Jones when fit is 2nd.
From next season I want Tuanzebe to be 4th choice at worst. The other guys should fight it out for 3rd choice and the losers should bounce.

But Tuanzebe is more a RB.. never seen him play cb.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2017
Anyways we ain't making 5000 pages this year shaa
Cos we winning. No whinning.. So meh una forget any whinning.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 11:20am On Oct 02, 2017
joeace2020:

I like Rojo...he can easily slot in at LB inplus he can cross d ball too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:29am On Oct 02, 2017
conceding and not scoring 4 now feels like a loss

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2017
joeace2020:

But Tuanzebe is more a RB.. never seen him play cb.

Tuanzebe is a CB. Always played Centre back with youth and reserves. Player RB for senior team just to get game time and to fill in.
TFM and Roshaun Williams are the ones that used to slide from CB to RB.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2017
afrodoc2:

Tuanzebe is a CB. Always played Centre back with youth and reserves. Player RB for senior team just to get game time and to fill in.
TFM and Roshaun Williams are the ones that used to slide from CB to RB.

okay i see.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:43am On Oct 02, 2017
joeace2020:

Ogneni relax jor. which one you carry am for head like gala...I saw an Adisa there that i have always assumed was Adisaowala here and because i mentioned redcafe again naim ur blood dey rise. Like i say if i mention am one billion times here e take anything from anybody.
LOL! Nothing does you jare
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:46am On Oct 02, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Eph ahbeg commot for hia.. You too find trouble jare.

So u wan trouble ba?
No o. On the contrary I'm one of the peacemakers here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:50am On Oct 02, 2017
Our next game is Liverpool away. I'm thinking a three at the back will be a good idea. Herrera and Fellaini playing as a B2B, Martial and Lukaku up front.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mata>>>>de bruyne
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
eph12:
No o. On the contrary I'm one of the peacemakers here.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
eph12:
Our next game is Liverpool away. I'm thinking a three at the back will be a good idea. Herrera and Fellaini playing as a B2B, Martial and Lukaku up front.
cool buh I think mou might still play mata instead of herrera
Martial should start ahead of rashford for me...he'll cause trouble for dia defence esp. Joe gomez
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
weedtaker:
Mata>>>>de bruyne
Am not in support of this, bros

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
eph12:
Rasford over martial this time for me, we need fast players. Martial can come in later.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
kelvinze:

cool buh I think mou might still play mata instead of herrera
Martial should start ahead of rashford for me...he'll cause trouble for dia defence esp. Joe gomez
Mata is not fast enough for that kind of game jare.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
obainojazz:
Rasford over martial this time for me, we need fast players. Martial can come in later.
Yeah I thought about it too. Anyone of them is okay sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
weedtaker:
Mata>>>>de bruyne

In a Spanish speaking contest yes. But for leather? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzel(f): 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
I think Mourinho will want to really slow the game down. I don't think we need to match Liverpool for pace because we might play right into their hands. That's why I think we might see the trio of Matic, Fellaini and Herrera in the middle. Am sure Martial will start the game because he will be well rested and our best option going forward.

Our transition from defence to attack really needs to be top notch. 3 points or nothing...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
weedtaker:
Mata>>>>de bruyne

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LongD(m): 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
weedtaker:
Mata>>>>de bruyne
Ur name na really weed taker grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
I share the same sentiments with this writer from F365 totally.

When i saw that Fellaini would be starting ahead of Herrera against Crystal palace i got very upset with Mourinho. I thought how on earth is Fellaini a better stand in for Pogba than Herrera. i started hoping his recent injury would act up again in the first five minutes so he can be replaced. Then he went on and grabbed a 2 goal man of the match performance.

Similar stuff happened against Basel when Pogba got injured and Fellaini got the nod ahead of Herrera and i was livid, but he went on to open the scoring in that match. I am never comfortable watching a Man Utd match where Fellaini is in midfield even though since the beginning of the year he has proved me wrong almost every time. But despite all this i still dont think Fellaini should be starting ahead of Herrera.

Fellaini to me is a really good header of the ball and not much else. The game against Southampton proves that against an organized midfield we would always struggle without the qualities of Pogba or Herrera in Midfield. I hope Mourinho realizes this and i would not want him to play Fellaini against LIverpool cos i would hate for him to learn the hard way.

Fellaini can undoubtedly be a useful member of the squad maybe when we are chasing a goal late in the game but for God’s sake he shouldnt be starting high profile matches when we have Herrera on the bench. If its true as was reported that Mourinho had a falling out with Herrera late last season i hope he can put sentiments aside. I would hate for us to loose points because of his stubborness.

But then again maybe he plays Fellaini against Liverpool and he proves to be the match winner and prove me wrong again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Am not in support of this, bros
afrodoc2:

In a Spanish speaking contest yes. But for leather? cheesy
LongD:

Ur name na really weed taker grin
mata plays out of position.

compare both of them in the hole

mata shits on him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4555) (4556) (4557) (4558) (4559) (4560) (4561) ... (14199) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Meksbig(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.