Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8876400 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 03, 2013
@cooger, u keep laying emphasis on d 74% thingy. Pls provide us with d pass completion stats of aguero, oscar and hazard so that we can compare.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:08am On Oct 03, 2013
dademola: @cooger, u keep laying emphasis on d 74% thingy. Pls provide us with d pass completion stats of aguero, oscar and hazard so that we can compare.

aguero, oscar & hazard??
is hazard a trequartista? very soon you would ask me to compare with zaha, walcott & victor moses.

SailorXY:
Most of the match reports I read don't confirm this assertion

study the pass completion stats i provided....it's easily the best away match we have played this season. every one of the midfielders & attackers played well. even fellaini had 87% pass accuracy. it was the same standard of the matches we have played under fergie in lyon, benfica, roma, villareal, etc.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2013
coogar:

aguero, oscar & hazard??
is hazard a trequartista? very soon you would ask me to compare with zaha, walcott & victor moses.

study the pass completion stats i provided....it's easily the best away match we have played this season. every one of the midfielders & attackers played well. even fellaini had 87% pass accuracy. it was the same standard of the matches we have played under fergie in lyon, benfica, roma, villareal, etc.
hazard is a part of d unique attacking trio at chelsea. He is one of d players depended upon for creativity. I'm still waiting for d stats of himself, aguero and oscar.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2013
StarBoard:
Look at this nematode. You've successfully drawn the conclusion about wavelength in the 2nd of october .
Wavelength ko, gamma ray ni.
This one na proper dunce.
Scapegoats?
What have you been doing for 8 years?
Please if you don't have anything to say, just zip it. apparently you have no idea of what a standard should be.
After all your initial gragra Arsenal will still be trophyless at the end of the season, so why blow hot air?
It is not by force that you must respond OK? What has your coach been doing for the past eleven years? Speaking of a dunce who expects a failure of a coach to turn magical once he is under the United crest.

The same Everton your Moyes left has is currently the only Premiership side yet to be beaten this season. How many teams thus far has disgraced your team, and yet you want to drag me into your deluded state of mind that all is well with your team in comparison to Arsenal? So what has changed? Transporting failure from one club to another - enough said! Is this your version of standard?

You Mr. DaftBoard are a certified dunce!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2013
Pataki:
It is not by force that you must respond OK? What has your coach been doing for the past eleven years? Speaking of a dunce who expects a failure of a coach to turn magical once he is under the United crest.

The same Everton your Moyes left has is currently the only Premiership side yet to be beaten this season. How many teams thus far has disgraced your team, and yet you want to drag me into your deluded state of mind that all is well with your team in comparison to Arsenal? So what has changed? Transporting failure from one club to another - enough said! Is this your version of standard?

You Mr. DaftBoard are a certified dunce!

Baba e calm down cheesy
But season just started now...we just hit October - no be sprint race o.
E maintain before it comes back to bite you in the arsse cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by debosky(m): 9:05am On Oct 03, 2013
coogar:

aguero, oscar & hazard??

What about Oscar? Isn't he JM's 10? What are his own stats?

Like I said, your rabid dislike of Rooney has led to you suffering extreme myopia.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Purist(m): 10:06am On Oct 03, 2013
In other news, last night was the first time that Shakhtar Donetsk have failed to win at home against English opposition in the Champions League.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:14am On Oct 03, 2013
debosky:
What about Oscar? Isn't he JM's 10? What are his own stats?

Like I said, your rabid dislike of Rooney has led to you suffering extreme myopia.

you think oscar is as technically inept like rooney with his passes in the final third? you are a consummate rëtard!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:25am On Oct 03, 2013
dademola: hazard is a part of d unique attacking trio at chelsea. He is one of d players depended upon for creativity. I'm still waiting for d stats of himself, aguero and oscar.

hazard as an inverted winger even posts better stats. you can do the math yourself & see rooney is a fraud!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
coogar:

hazard as an inverted winger even posts better stats. you can do the math yourself & see rooney is a fraud!
u used the westbrom game to judge rooney, and came up with d 74% thingy. y didnt u use chelsea's losses to everton and basel, to judge oscar and hazard? put up dia stats in those games, and lets see! i'm still waiting for aguero's stats( i'd prefer d ones in d matches against cardiff and aston villa)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
the way some united fans look at kagawa is similar to the dismissive attitude some of the previous and current England managers had to scholes and Carrick. choosing to waste scholes out of position for a failed lampard & Gerrard tandem. ignoring Carrick for all huff, no puff players like Barry, Parker, Milner e.t.c yet they wonder why they struggle on the international stage.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
montelik: the way some united fans look at kagawa is similar to the dismissive attitude some of the previous and current England managers had to scholes and Carrick. choosing to waste scholes out of position for a failed lampard & Gerrard tandem. ignoring Carrick for all huff, no puff players like Barry, Parker, Milner e.t.c yet they wonder why they struggle on the international stage.
d same kagawa dt keeps on admitting to d fact that he has to improve on his performances? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
dademola: d same kagawa dt keeps on admitting to d fact that he has to improve on his performances? undecided

What does improving performance have to do with his ability.
Lukaku said a few days ago, he still needs to improve - does that mean he lacks ability?
All player strive to improve - a player being out of form doesn't mean his ability has diminished.

Let him get a good run and then you can judge him...how is he supposed to show his worth if he has only played 45 league minutes.
This thing is common sense now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
dademola: u used the westbrom game to judge rooney, and came up with d 74% thingy. y didnt u use chelsea's losses to everton and basel, to judge oscar and hazard? put up dia stats in those games, and lets see! i'm still waiting for aguero's stats( i'd prefer d ones in d matches against cardiff and aston villa)

the truth is - whether rooney wins or loses, he posts horrible passing stats. you have moved this argument from pillar to post & rooney keeps getting found out.....he posted 74% pass accuracy consistently in 3 league games.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
chamotex:

What does improving performance have to do with his ability.
Lukaku said a few days ago, he still needs to improve - does that mean he lacks ability?
All player strive to improve - a player being out of form doesn't mean his ability has diminished.

Let him get a good run and then you can judge him...how is he supposed to show his worth if he has only played 45 league minutes.
This thing is common sense now.
The same common sense dt shud dictate that; it isnt outta place to hav serious reservations about a playa who has struggled wen given opportunities, and who himself admits to d fact that he has to up his game!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
dademola: The same common sense dt shud dictate that; it isnt outta place to hav serious reservations about a playa who has struggled wen given opportunities, and who himself admits to d fact that he has to up his game!

So 45 minutes of league action is the 'opportunity'?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
dademola: d same kagawa dt keeps on admitting to d fact that he has to improve on his performances? undecided

kagawa is from japan....

having lived and worked in japan for few months, i know for a fact that people from south east asia only will blame themselves, even when it's clearly not their fault.

if you want discipline, orderliness & structure, they are one of the most cultured people in the world. it's a cultural thing for them to shoulder the blame even when they are not at fault.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
chamotex:

So 45 minutes of league action is the 'opportunity'?
bros, kagawa has been struggling ever since he came to man utd! he needs to improve and show d manager enof reasons y he shud merit a place in d team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
coogar:

kagawa is from japan....

having lived and worked in japan for few months, i know for a fact that people from south east asia only will blame themselves, even when it's clearly not their fault.

if you want discipline, orderliness & structure, they are one of the most cultured people in the world. it's a cultural thing for them to shoulder the blame even when they are not at fault.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin stories stories and more stories!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
dademola: bros, kagawa has been struggling ever since he came to man utd! he needs to improve and show d manager enof reasons y he shud merit a place in d team

Struggled? That is a bit far-fetched.
If this was how all United players were treated then we would have sold Vidic and Evra not long after they arrived at Old Trafford as well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
coogar:

the truth is - whether rooney wins or loses, he posts horrible passing stats. you have moved this argument from pillar to post & rooney keeps getting found out.....he posted 74% pass accuracy consistently in 3 league games.
u r still doing d same thing!u brought up d stats of rooney in 3 games in wich united suffered 2 losses and recorded one win! i never disputed ur stats did i? i think we shud be fair wen we decide to use stats to nail or hail players!! all i ask is to see d stats of hazard and oscar in d games against everton and basel where they lost. also, aguero's stats in d matches against aston villa and cardiff! again, d stats of ross barkley in 2 other games wnt be a bad idea anyways wink.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
chamotex:

Struggled? That is a bit far-fetched.
If this was how all United players were treated then we would have sold Vidic and Evra not long after they arrived at Old Trafford as well.
lol. last time i checked, vidic n evra didnt come to united with any "hype" on dia heads, so ts only natural for dia acclamatisation periods to be longer! kagawa has to improve, if he wants to be successful in man utd!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
dademola: u r still doing d same thing!u brought up d stats of rooney in 3 games in wich united suffered 2 losses and recorded one win! i never disputed ur stats did i? i think we shud be fair wen we decide to use stats to nail or hail players!! all i ask is to see d stats of hazard and oscar in d games against everton and basel where they lost. also, aguero's stats in d matches against aston villa and cardiff! again, d stats of ross barkley in 2 other games wnt be a bad idea anyways wink.

if you need to do research, go & subscribe to optastats. we have proven rooney's average is 74%. even in the game against palace where people raved about him, he posted 74% accuracy. how can a playmaker be so useless? if i put ozil's stats here from the same position, you would weep for rooney.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
coogar:

if you need to do research, go & subscribe to optastats. we have proven rooney's average is 74%. even in the game against palace where people raved about him, he posted 74% accuracy. how can a playmaker be so useless? if i put ozil's stats here from the same position, you would weep for rooney.
grin grin grin grin. broda cooger oo! i'm still waiting for u to upload dos stats i asked for! y is it proving soo difficult? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
dademola: grin grin grin grin. broda cooger oo! i'm still waiting for u to upload dos stats i asked for! y is it proving soo difficult? grin

i don't have your time.....if rooney's average is 74% in 3 different games(including the ones united won) then what else is there to prove?

his counterparts, aguero, oscar, hazard, barkley & ozil have posted better passing accuracy than rooney in a sample size of 4 league games. what else do you need?

özil averages 90% from the same position - he doesn't earn £250k per week. we have a liability on our hands. this is like paying beyonce's fees for tonto dikeh.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2013
dademola: lol. last time i checked, vidic n evra didnt come to united with any "hype" on dia heads, so ts only natural for dia acclamatisation periods to be longer! kagawa has to improve, if he wants to be successful in man utd!

That's not the point. You are claiming that he has 'struggled'...we are not talking about hype here. Stay on point.
So because Kagawa came with this supposed 'hype', he doesn't need to acclimatise? This is laughable at best. grin
Hehe state where anyone said he doesn't need to improve. Who doesn't need to improve in our squad?
Playing 45 minutes in 6 league games, is that how he is going to improve?...going by your analogy - abi na on top bench he go improve?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
chamotex:

That's not the point. You are claiming that he has 'struggled'...we are not talking about hype here. Stay on point.
So because Kagawa came with this supposed 'hype', he doesn't need to acclimatise? This is laughable at best. grin
Hehe state where anyone said he doesn't need to improve. Who doesn't need to improve in our squad?
Playing 45 minutes in 6 league games, is that how he is going to improve?...going by your analogy - abi na on top bench he go improve?
who sed kagawa doesnt need time to adapt?u were d one comparing his arrival to dt of evra and vidic, and i had to remind u of d differences in circumstances and situations. kagawa has struggled, and needs to improve, and fortunately, d player is also aware of this fact. D truth is dt, d 45mins we saw, wasnt encouraging. He isnt a new signing, remember? Yeah, he needs playing time, bt believe me, his performance in dos 45mins isnt good enof to say he shud dislodge rooney frm d hole. Dats just d truth.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
coogar:

i don't have your time.....if rooney's average is 74% in 3 different games(including the ones united won) then what else is there to prove?

his counterparts, aguero, oscar, hazard, barkley & ozil have posted better passing accuracy than rooney in a sample size of 4 league games. what else do you need?

özil averages 90% from the same position - he doesn't earn £250k per week. we have a liability on our hands. this is like paying beyonce's fees for tonto dikeh.
we wld continue wen u upload d stats i asked for.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by n0m0705(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
"@OptaJoe: 60 - Man Utd have created 60 chances in their opening six PL games this season, 10 fewer than in 2012-13.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
n0m0705: "@OptaJoe: 60 - Man Utd have created 60 chances in their opening six PL games this season, 10 fewer than in 2012-13.

how many of these chances are from set plays?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BinghiNya(m): 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
SailorXY: How can we "shift" van Persie to the wing for Rooney? You dey even listen to yourself? Its just like saying shift Falcao to the wings for James Rodriguez to play CF

where was he playing before he was converted to a CF.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BinghiNya(m): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
SailorXY:
Most of the match reports I read don't confirm this assertion

You see yourself, match report my foot. United played like a sunday sunday football team.

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: TheLequte, Trevor012(m), Shegzdave, PendragonVII and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.