Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,002 members, 7,852,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8843508 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4733) (4734) (4735) (4736) (4737) (4738) (4739) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
afrodoc2 welcome on board
I can see u viewing
it's been a while sa cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
Dare to #Zlatan

can't wait!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
kelvinze:

Yes you right..I have that feeling but don't understand d power of a god
even the World Cup is struggling to qualify for Zlatan tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
Victornezzar:
afrodoc2 welcome on board
I can see u viewing
it's been a while sa cheesy cheesy

Thank you bros. I had to abstain from all appearances of evil.....and madness.
Omo this Angel Gomes get one or two moves o. They should just fast track the boy to the reserves already so that next season he can try breaking into the senior squad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
hardwerk:
ukwa kugbo gi
ah ahh not even the usual banana?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
Oasis007:
"[Ibrahimovic] can play everywhere and, this season, we’ve played with two strikers many times. We’ve played [with two strikers] so many times, especially when we play with three at the back, with wing-backs, it allows us to bring in a second striker.

"We are ready to do it. We’ve been preparing ourselves since pre-season – when we started playing three at the back – so they [Ibrahimovic and Lukaku] can play together, no problem.

"I’m excited because I have more options. I’m excited because the team can be better. I’m excited because I want to have the best players available.

"But, you know, I don’t want to make a situation of Zlatan and Romelu because I can play Zlatan and Romelu, just Zlatan, just Romelu or it can be no-one. I always want options and now I have more options in attack."

- JOSE MOURINHO
so why has the coach made Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford starting together some kind of taboo?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
afrodoc2:

Omo this Angel Gomes get one or two moves o. They should just fast track the boy to the reserves already so that next season he can try breaking into the senior squad.

Cc Nihilist our doctor is back grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
ChristineC:

so why has the coach made Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford starting together some kind of taboo?

grin

Cos they are both still Kids!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
diggz:

Cc Nihilist our doctor is back grin

grin

Along with the Trio of Pogba, Ibra and Rojo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
ChristineC:

even the World Cup is struggling to qualify for Zlatan tongue
Hahaha..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
Men this north london derby is boring oh? Even the beer is not working.... angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Along with the Trio of Pogba, Ibra and Rojo.

I noticed grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
afrodoc2:

lol....I think they should allow him 2 develop, That guy talent is another thing boss...

Once again welcome sa....no appearance of any evil will make u 2 flee again cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
hensben:
It is called passion for his country. He is not like you lot here discussing manure urinated when super eagles was playing or rather on international break. Isn’t that more shameful.

hensben:
Shut up. Before and after the match your comrades were still discussing manure. Unpatriotic lots. Smh
U are a fool, an idiot, a low self-esteem simplton, a fûcking bâstard, hypocritical dingbat, and a monumental morôn.

Imagine this arindin of epic proportions trying to dictate what United fans should and should not say on their thread....

Since when is it written in the constitution that all Nigerians must talk about the SE when they ve a match?? Damn. U re a goat coz u sure as hell behave and think like one.

So the likes of raumdeuter that support Germany or Barca fans that support Argentina or them Tammy Abraham wey no gree play for the SE arent patriots because they dont live and breathe green-white-green?? Ur village people must ve used ur IQ to play whot coz i dont understand how someone can be this stupîd.

Even before the match, ur hypocritical âss was busy arguing Hazard and during the match u were nowhere to be found so i dont understand what the fûck u're on about.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
May a thousand and one warthogs răpe each and everyone in the English FA should United suffer this kind of harsh and shocking officiating from the useless referees in EPL, and Mourinho decides to lash out and criticise the referee, only to get sanctioned. This is broad daylight robbery against Tottenham, imagine if it's United now, we no for rest. Two illegitimate goals, one from an offside position, and one from a ghost foul that never happened.

Kokaneprodigy, if I see you accuse any team of being PDP, we go fight that day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
Look at this Poch. Shunt Alli to the left and play Erikson behind Kane. Then the goals will come. Kane is playing too far from the goal. He needs him in the 18-ysrd box, that's where he's dangerous.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
How can managers not criticise referees without getting punished, but a referee can make disgusting decisions that can alter the course of a match and not get exiled?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
From today's game. It's clear that Ozil is far far far better than Mkhi. Mourinho should go get him asap
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
CapitalCee:
From today's game. It's clear that Ozil is far far far better than Mkhi. Mourinho should go get him asap
am not underestimating ozil quality but sometimes he goes missing in some games u expect him to shine.
I'm also pretty sure u saying this cos arsenal is winning wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
CapitalCee:
Ozil has always been the better player.........Shoe get size bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
CapitalCee:

Coz Ozil dey shine today? Bros, if Ozil decides to wear his Mhiki garb, I swear his name will even "disappear" from the team sheet. Both of them are ghosts.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
With the truth spoken, I've to say I wanted Spuds to lose woefully today, not just through this means.

Anyway, lose na lose, let their woes continue. We need to win and keep them off our backs.

Up Assnal cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
is this the Eric Dier?
Brits and their football "talents" sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
sinizia:
May a thousand and one warthogs răpe each and everyone in the English FA should United suffer this kind of harsh and shocking officiating from the useless referees in EPL, and Mourinho decides to lash out and criticise the referee, only to get sanctioned. This is broad daylight robbery against Tottenham, imagine if it's United now, we no for rest. Two illegitimate goals, one from an offside position, and one from a ghost foul that never happened.

Kokaneprodigy, if I see you accuse any team of being PDP, we go fight that day.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
Omo, this Salah guy is an enigma. Best signing of the season. He reminds me of Torres' first season when he lit up the PL. what a wonderful player. And he came cheap for that matter. I feel bad. sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
Chelshit winning, Man Shitty winning. Loserfool winning. Assanal won. United, anything less than a win and thunder will fry una blockos!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
sinizia:
Chelshit winning, Man Shitty winning. Loserfool winning. Assanal won. United, anything less than a win and thunder will fry una blockos!!

What is doing this Chelsea fanz? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
Leyqute:

What is doing this Chelsea fanz? undecided

I want us to win.

Oh boy, did you just see KDB's goal? It left me speechless. shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
sinizia:

I want us to win.

Oh boy, did you just see KDB's goal? It left me speechless. shocked

That goal was fantastic.

Quick, perfect footwork and a slam into the back of the net. City has all the points now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
Leyqute:

That goal was fantastic.

Quick, perfect footwork and a slam into the back of the net. City has all the points now.

If only that inexperienced ref gave Kompany his deserved red, Leicester might have won. This weekend will go down as one with the worst officiating since the beginning of time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
sinizia:
U are not a true United fans grin

If u like City so much go and support them lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (4733) (4734) (4735) (4736) (4737) (4738) (4739) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: confusedlady(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.