Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8789157 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4732) (4733) (4734) (4735) (4736) (4737) (4738) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:27am On Nov 18, 2017
Just look at Ozil grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 12:52am On Nov 18, 2017
joeace2020:

He drops deep most times because in his mind he is a 10...unlike Lukaku who we've seen very much this season will not drop back to help play the game from the midfield but rather remain up top like a proper 9, Zlatan is well suited for this role. What he has lost in speed, he has gained with his hold-up play, skills and passing. My only fear is that it may take a while for him to get into the rhythm of the game again as he has never suffered such type of injury in his career. Let's just wait and see sha.
Yes you right..I have that feeling but don't understand d power of a god

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by monerozi5590: 5:40am On Nov 18, 2017
kelvinze:

Yes you right..I have that feeling but don't understand d power of a god

Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 7:43am On Nov 18, 2017
monerozi5590:

Lol
underestimate was the right word...lol grin
it's a mistake
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 7:44am On Nov 18, 2017
Lana1:
Just look at Ozil grin grin
Hahahaha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 8:32am On Nov 18, 2017
shocked

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:34am On Nov 18, 2017
"[Ibrahimovic] can play everywhere and, this season, we’ve played with two strikers many times. We’ve played [with two strikers] so many times, especially when we play with three at the back, with wing-backs, it allows us to bring in a second striker.

"We are ready to do it. We’ve been preparing ourselves since pre-season – when we started playing three at the back – so they [Ibrahimovic and Lukaku] can play together, no problem.

"I’m excited because I have more options. I’m excited because the team can be better. I’m excited because I want to have the best players available.

"But, you know, I don’t want to make a situation of Zlatan and Romelu because I can play Zlatan and Romelu, just Zlatan, just Romelu or it can be no-one. I always want options and now I have more options in attack."

- JOSE MOURINHO

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:40am On Nov 18, 2017
"As a start, I see him [Ibrahimovic] on the bench and it's where I see him. It's where he's going to be tomorrow [Saturday], on the bench.

"In the winter period, the more players you have, the better the situation is. I think it's more than hard. I think it's impossible for a player to play every match, every minute, in December especially. 

"It's around 10 matches, especially for a team which has also Champions League and League Cup [fixtures]. I think there are nine matches in December, so the more options you have, the better."

- JOSE MOURINHO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 8:40am On Nov 18, 2017
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 9:15am On Nov 18, 2017
So England gave Jones 6 local anesthesia injections for a friendly and the mumu gave consent. Sigh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:43am On Nov 18, 2017
PietroRico:
So England gave Jones 6 local anesthesia injections for a friendly and the mumu gave consent. Sigh

This is the stupidity with Jones that we are talking about. No self preservation instinct whatsoever. The same way he can't keep away from needless tackles, so is he with everything in his life. No wonder he admitted that his wife calls him clumsy. You go playing for an already fvcked up English team with a niggling injury when your self preservation instinct should have told you if i keep away from this nothing match, i will remain fit for my club, play weekly and get paid but if i get another injury, all hands will be up calling me a sick note and should be disposed, even there is a possibility of a career ending injury but the block head whose face sometimes display his intelligence still went on, allowed them to pump him for a meaningless friendly for an English team we all know will win nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2017
joeace2020:

This is the stupidity with Jones that we are talking about. No self preservation instinct whatsoever. The same way he can't keep away from needless tackles, so is he with everything in his life. No wonder he admitted that his wife calls him clumsy. You go playing for an already fvcked up English team with a niggling injury when your self preservation instinct should have told you if i keep away from this nothing match, i will remain fit for my club, play weekly and get paid but if i get another injury, all hands will be up calling me a sick note and should be disposed, even there is a possibility of a career ending injury but the block head whose face sometimes display his intelligence still went on, allowed them to pump him for a meaningless friendly for an English team we all know will win nothing.
It is called passion for his country. He is not like you lot here discussing manure urinated when super eagles was playing or rather on international break. Isn’t that more shameful.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:46am On Nov 18, 2017
hensben:
It is called passion for his country. He is not like you lot here discussing manure urinated when super eagles was playing or rather on international break. Isn’t that more shameful.

No, it's not called passion for any country. It's called COLOSSAL STUPIDITY OF EPIC PROPORTIONS.

A wise player would have taken the route of other England players that refused to play in a meaningless friendly. Those players that pulled out of the squad for the friendly matches are returning very fit for their clubs, but Jones as usual, refused to free of foolishness. What has he got to prove in a meaningless friendly match with him still nursing an injury? People that needed such matches are the likes of fit Martial that's been ostracised from the France line-up for a while now.

Why didn't Drinkkunu play for England but rather chose to be fit for Chelsea? Why didn't Kante risk his health to play against Roma in order to show this dumb "passion"? Instead like the wise tortoise, he chose to be fit and not risk exacerbating an injury that was not fully gone yet then. That's wisdom. Foolishness and madness is very different from passion. Passion doesn't mean putting yourself in a risky zone that will derail your career. After all, it's his performance for club that will get him a spot in the national team.

I dey very pissed for that injury to our best defender, abeg no come carry your opata yarns come add to my vexation. Take your time before thunder fires you before kick-off. Mtcheew!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:46am On Nov 18, 2017
hensben:

you are senseless, the last post on the thread that day before your stupid post was made around 1pm in the afternoon, the match against Argentina was around 6pm and nobody posted anything on the thread around that time you dingbat

so tell me who you saw that day discussing Man Utd around 6pm when Nigeria was playing

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:49am On Nov 18, 2017
dopeJemi:

you are senseless, the last post on the thread that day before your stupid post was made around 1pm in the afternoon, the match against Argentina was around 6pm and nobody posted anything on the thread around that time you dingbat

so tell me who you saw that day discussing Man Utd around 6pm when Nigeria was playing

That dolt is so annoying. I wish I fit lay my hands on him in real life. angry

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:55am On Nov 18, 2017
sinizia:

I don't believe it's human, unless he has a mental breakdown

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2017
You must be a Fool hensben, come here and tell us the people you saw discussing Man Utd when Nigeria was playing

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:07am On Nov 18, 2017
Lol abeg make una no leave that ram...See as Sinizia dey para...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:17am On Nov 18, 2017
joeace2020:

There's no need to be upset. Rojo is back. If he's still the same Rojo we've known then Jones can go on a lengthy injury. I won't bat an eyelid.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:17am On Nov 18, 2017
dopeJemi:

Shut up. Before and after the match your comrades were still discussing manure. Unpatriotic lots. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:19am On Nov 18, 2017
sinizia:

You wan lay your hand on a big guy. I go just squeez you like litmus paper and use your intestine for uterus experiment. I even Dey lab now sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2017
hensben:
Shut up. Before and after the match your comrades were still discussing manure. Unpatriotic lots. Smh

if I slap you, you claimed we were discussing Man Utd when Nigeria was playing and after Nigeria played, in that picture, it clearly shows no post was made during the match and immediately the match ended except your stupid post

prove otherwise unless I will take it that you are mentally retarded
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2017
No post match or pre match analyst of super eagles from you lots and you want to defend such unpatriotic rascality.

Someone here even said how can he vote for Victor Moses when mane is there. Imagine.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2017
dopeJemi:

if I slap you, you claimed we were discussing Man Utd when Nigeria was playing and after Nigeria played, in that picture, it clearly shows no post was made during the match and immediately the match ended except your stupid post

prove otherwise unless I will take it that you are mentally retarded
I meant no post or pre match analyst from you lots. Or didn’t you see ‘or international break’ on my earlier post.Smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2017
[s]
hensben:
No post match or pre match analyst of super eagles from you lots and you want to defend suck unpatriotic rascality.
[/s]

... ogogoro sipping shekpites always chatting absolute bollocks!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
IYANGBALI:
ole Barau
ukwa kugbo gi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
hardwerk:
ukwa kugbo gi
same to you tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
hensben:

Please shut up and if you quote me after this i won't respond.. you nonentity known for spouting rubbish now specializing in making baseless accusations about something you know nothing off. Scroll back to the day Nigeria played and tell me the active discussion that was going on here. It was even chicken brains like yourself who were trolling non-stop such that if the mod hadn't stepped in you guys would have been trolling when All Nigerians were trying to enjoy seeing their country play. Meanwhile as we all know that you have a brain the size of your d1ck, you should go and ask kane, delph, winks, henderson and all the hundreds of players who withdrew from their countries meaningless friendlies why they cannot be so passionate enough to play for their country? Ode Oshi... Quote me again and may the gods unite with determination to strike you with 10,000 thunders

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
Leyqute:

There's no need to be upset. Rojo is back. If he's still the same Rojo we've known then Jones can go on a lengthy injury. I won't bat an eyelid.

Lol.. The funny thing is the guy nor even wan get sense say queue dey him back. He must think he is Maldini and no amount of persistent injury will keep him out of the team. Make Rojo just shine like last year and small sense enter Lindelof head for the league, he can go on permanent injury exile to Westbrom or Stoke
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
joeace2020:

Please shut up and if you quote me after this i won't respond.. you nonentity known for spouting rubbish now specializing in making baseless accusations about something you know nothing off. Scroll back to the day Nigeria played and tell me the active discussion that was going on here. It was even chicken brains like yourself who were trolling non-stop such that if the mod hadn't stepped in you guys would have been trolling when All Nigerians were trying to enjoy seeing their country play. Meanwhile as we all know that you have a brain the size of your d1ck, you should go and ask kane, delph, winks, henderson and all the hundreds of players who withdrew from their countries meaningless friendlies why they cannot be so passionate enough to play for their country? Ode Oshi... Quote me again and may the gods unite with determination to strike you with 10,000 thunders
Back to sender. tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
hensben:
Back to sender. tongue

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
hensben:
No post match or pre match analyst of super eagles from you lots and you want to defend such unpatriotic rascality.

Someone here even said how can he vote for Victor Moses when mane is there. Imagine.
Na so ur moronic act reach?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4732) (4733) (4734) (4735) (4736) (4737) (4738) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.