Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,108 members, 7,863,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8874906 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mr_TA: We did well considering we played most of the match with 10 men. I've never seen a midfielder get dominated so much in my life like Fellaini. Passing, tackling everything. He was just the worst player on the pitch. Not going to blame him though. DM is mostly culpable. We cannot keep fooling ourselves with Welbeck and a few others. Simply not good enough if we want to be a force in the league and Europe. We need to be more ruthless with the squad. So far, DM cannot get the best of out them so he has to find players he can get more out of.

On to the next one.

you are joking, right?
with rooney stinking up the whole joint, why didn't moyes introduce kagawa? he subbed nani off & had giggs playing on the right.

then he brought on welbeck & smalling - can you tell us the common sense in such changes? we had game changers on that bench & we didn't make use of them.

moyes is tactically-challenged. he either starts a wrong team or make the wrong subs. he cannot get the best out of any team, not even barca or madrid. he would take messi off & replace him with kluivert.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
Forget who he chose to bring or not bring on. Why take off Nani just as he was starting to give Southampton problems, as their pressing game was catching up with their legs and concentration. Wanyama escaped a yellow card when he pulled Nani down as he burst past him and Shaw also escape a sure card of either color, when he obstructed him when he was played through into the box. They were on the ropes and he took off the one guy exposing them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
afrodoc:

name and shame! who is the toad? cheesy

Fabville:

It is because Fellaini he's playing for Everton that he is being underrated. For what i saw Fellaini played last season, i believe he is better than Martinez. I will search for their statistics later.

Fabville:

As it stands, i will prefer us going for Fellaini. He has improved his game a lot considering his performances during last season.

His buyout clause okay compared to how much Bayern bought Javi Martinez from Bilbao last season and he is better than Jarvi Martinez. He is a box-to-box midfielder. He is the type of battler we need in that midfield..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mr_TA: We did well considering we played most of the match with 10 men. I've never seen a midfielder get dominated so much in my life like Fellaini. Passing, tackling everything. He was just the worst player on the pitch. Not going to blame him though. DM is mostly culpable. We cannot keep fooling ourselves with Welbeck and a few others. Simply not good enough if we want to be a force in the league and Europe. We need to be more ruthless with the squad. So far, DM cannot get the best of out them so he has to find players he can get more out of.

On to the next one.

27.5m... grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bxg(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
I see a Liverpool like transition with Moyes in charge sad but inevitable
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2013
Welcome to midtable boys..... grin grin

You are no better than Southampton
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
chamotex:

27.5m... grin grin

This is our reality. Money down the drain. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
coogar:

you are joking, right?
with rooney stinking up the whole joint, why didn't moyes introduce kagawa? he subbed nani off & had giggs playing on the right.

then he brought on welbeck & smalling - can you tell us the common sense in such changes? we had game changers on that bench & we didn't make use of them.

moyes is tactically-challenged. he either starts a wrong team or make the wrong subs. he cannot get the best out of any team, not even barca or madrid. he would take messi off & replace him with kluivert.

I agree that Moyes made the wrong subs. Moyes isnt going anywhere as much as we'd like to think otherwise. So the club need to get better players to give him the best chance of a better team. We have to also accept we've thrown nearly £30m down the drain in Fellaini.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mr_TA:

This is our reality. Money down the drain. undecided

He has to be the slowest player in the whole squad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2013
chamotex:

At what time in the game? That is not even the point.
You already know what I'm talking about
cry
chamotex:

At what time in the game? That is not even the point.
You already know what I'm talking about
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mr_TA:

I agree that Moyes made the wrong subs. Moyes isnt going anywhere as much as we'd like to think otherwise. So the club need to get better players to give him the best chance of a better team. We have to also accept we've thrown nearly £30m down the drain in Fellaini.

He had all summer to get better players and he went for Fellaini, how are we supposed to trust him?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
I was always against Fellaini's signing. Boy needs serious work to be a united player, talk-less of a United central midfielder. But with Renee & Strudwick no longer around, who is going to train him. Maybe he can join the under-17's and Scholes can help coach him up. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
This is just plain annoying.

Why remove Nani and replaces him with GIGGS, oh Lawd angry

Fellaini shouldn't have started the second half, Fellaini makes Cleverly looks like zidane today.

Rooney was so awful today but why replace him when the match is almost coming to an end and replacing him with smalling, really smalling angry

Whatever happened to Zaha, Chicarito, Kagawa, I guess we are now a mid-table team looking to hold on to 1 nil goal at old trafford.

11 points from 8games, thanks Moyes, thank you so much.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mr_TA:

which better players?
the same set of players that won the league by 11 points should be disbanded? abeg, this was all on moyes....

he started with the right thing but the collapse started when he took off nani off for giggs. nani was our best player today & moyes preferred a useless 40 year old player who can neither defend nor attack(we had zaha, kagawa, hernandez) on the bench.

then he took off rooney for smalling? why not rooney for hernandez/kagawa? every sub moyes made got us further & further away from scoring. the players are not the problem, the manager is the problem. he's the most useless manager in the country.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
Europa league, here they come. Glazers will have to restructure the debt again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nateevs(m): 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
chamotex:

Shut up!
tongue

Hehehe. United already turning against their manager. It's only a matter of time before the 'Moyes out' train is commissioned.

Welcome to the real world. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
Abeg, I no wan hear any noise for here o! angryAbeg, I no wan hear any noise for here o!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2013
nateevs:

Hehehe. United already turning against their manager. It's only a matter of time before the 'Moyes out' train is commissioned.

Welcome to the real world. grin

Don't write us off
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ibime: Europa league, here they come. Glazers will have to restructure the debt again.
At this rate, no europa league for us sef!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bxg(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
Unless wah grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2013
Welcome to the world of 8years of Arsenal. i am so loving watching the sheer frustration on RVP's eyes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
Kagawa has to leave now...there is no point in the lad staying in this team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2013
All hail David moyes ;the epitome of cluelessness and aśš-licking!! angry angry

Daft son of a scot!!!

PS; God punish ferguson too!!! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2013
chamotex:

Don't write us off
True talk.

You might still make top 6 cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2013
chamotex: Kagawa has to leave now...there is no point in the lad staying in this team.

As well as chicharito!!...I hate seeing good talents rot because of a retardeen!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitlad: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
chamotex:

Shut up!
Band boys is for a loss

We do draws too wink cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
E no go better for Moyes
He don lose me money again

My 12 team bet for the week

Arsenal
Man Utd
CHelsea
Everton
Swansea
Dortmund
Madrid
Schalke
Bayern
Barcelona
PSG
Galatasaray

$10 to win $533

Verdict loss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
Our miracle is on the way smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
those changes were idiotic.
this is a manager who all his life has played not to lose rather than play to win.
the title is definitely out of the equation however top 4 is still possible to salvage the season.
one thing is certain ,wholesale changes are needed in the team come winter and the next off season.
if that doesnt work moyes will get the sack sometime next season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
This is really frustrating, for how long do we continue like this?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2013
chamotex: Where is that ruudie that wanted to bet about United to still win the league?
Abeg come make we quickly do this thing
Leave the fella. Blind optimism dey worry am.
Dude started throwing insults at me for raising valid questions about Moyes' ability.
Now let's see how far up the table we can finish. We cannot win this title. Not with David Moyes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
I pray tottenham lose der own game!!D earlier we started following d results of our true rivals this season, d better!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: engrelvis(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.