Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,313 members, 7,864,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8876389 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5140) (5141) (5142) (5143) (5144) (5145) (5146) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bibidear(f): 10:38am On Jan 30, 2018
Tomoyayi:

Yup
lol,thought u were supporting chelshit

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:50am On Jan 30, 2018
MoR2:
even jupp didn't have the resources pep had yet succeeded more than he did.
Pep chose bayern over city because of the quality of players he saw there. It was when they dangled cash in front of him that he decided to dump bayern after failing them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:52am On Jan 30, 2018
Eruditor:

LOL City wanted him to rebuild their squad before Pelle. They have wanted him to do so for ages. Other clubs too including your own. Ask Fergie. Did Pelle have limitations in spending?
Yes Pelle had. It was obvious. You just have to look at how much has been spent in 2 years compared to previous couple of years
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
Finally sanity have been restored to this thread

Let's look forward to tomorrow's game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
Leyqute:

All these Pep Fraudiola nobodies are annoying TBVH. The hypocrisy no be here

You never admit what's really annoying, that 12 points gap and flogging your team at home twice in a row
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
MoR2:
so conte did what nobody could by getting pirlo and building the foundation of the juve we see today, the same pirlo allergi deemed too old. conte didn't get rid of bazgali, chelini or bufon he didn't release half his team because he needed to win.

pep doesn't out prize players neither does he buy cheap options.

Maybe that'd why Conte didn't reach 1 CL semi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
MoR2:

NB- i do agree that pep is the best manager in the world.

This is the most important part
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
CapitalCee:

who promoted them? is that not your question? Even if they played 1 minute

So whats the purpose of that? Busquets was promoted and became world class under Guardiola, tell us the equivalent under Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
eph12:

Yes Pelle had. It was obvious. You just have to look at how much has been spent in 2 years compared to previous couple of years

What was the world record and EPL record transfer when Pelle was there and in the last 2yrs

So person wey buy bag of rice for 5k in 2013 and bought the same bag of rice for 20k in 2018, Its because the second person wan waste money

Or because your dad bought a car for N1500 in his time means you that spent N1.5M on a car is wasting money
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

So whats the purpose of that? Busquets was promoted and became world class under Guardiola, tell us the equivalent under Mourinho
grin swallow your pride, or you Amala or whatever you dey swallow and leave us....your current Bayern coach ain't even better than Jose. you just carry him matter for head like agbo seller.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bibidear:

tomorrow will determine.....hope manutd beats tottenham

Amen o. Tottenham haven't been their usual self for the past 30 days.

I pray the whole team rise up to the occasion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
Predicted lineup for the game vs Spurs

De Gea
Valencia Smalling Jones Young
Matic
Herrera Pogba
Sanchez Lukaku Martial

I expect Fellaini, Lingard and maybe Shaw to come on as subs during the game.

United to win 2-1

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
crazypencils20:

De Gea
Matic
Herrera Pogba
Sanchez Lukaku Martial

United to win 2-1

grin

De gea.

Valencia. Smalling. Jones. Shaw/young.

Matic. Pogba.

Sanchez. Lingard. Martial.

Lukaku.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
obainojazz:
grin swallow your pride, or you Amala or whatever you dey swallow and leave us....your current Bayern coach ain't even better than Jose. you just carry him matter for head like agbo seller.

My current Bayern coach was the one who flogged Mourinho and sent him on his knees here

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bibidear(f): 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

My current Bayern coach was the one who flogged Mourinho and sent him on his knees here

na wa for u oooo,why do u hate mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bibidear(f): 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
CapitalCee:

De gea.
Matic. Pogba.
Lukaku.
i will prefer mata ahead of lingard
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bibidear(f): 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
crazypencils20:

De Gea
Matic
Herrera Pogba
Sanchez Lukaku Martial

United to win 2-1

grin
i hope tottenham doesnt score.....so i predict a narrow victory....1-0 in favour of manutd
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bibidear:
na wa for u oooo,why do u hate mourinho

Because he tried to compare himself to his Lord and master Pep Guardiola
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bibidear(f): 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

Because he tried to compare himself to his Lord and master Pep Guardiola
but he is better than guardiola
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

Guess who is in the greatest UEFA coaches.....not jupp Heineken.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bibidear:
but he is better than guardiola

How can he be better yet be 12points behind, beaten back to back at home, suffered the worst career defeat to Guardiola and also an inferior head to head of 9-4
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
obainojazz:
Guess who is in the greatest UEFA coaches.....not jupp Heineken.

Shey na UEFA go reverse the flogging Mourinho chopped from Guardiola and Heynckes?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
CapitalCee:

De gea.

Matic. Pogba.

Lukaku.
I want Sanchez at AM (SS) where he is closer to Martial and Pogba and can easily interchange positions with Martial.
Let Lingard and Mata battle it out for the left wing position.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bibidear(f): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

How can he be better yet be 12points behind, beaten back to back at home, suffered the worst career defeat to Guardiola and also an inferior head to head of 9-4
he won three trophies last season but guardiola didnt win any
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bibidear:

he won three trophies last season but guardiola didnt win any

He won the 3 most useless trophies possible. The only trophies more useless than that is ICC and Emirates cup

When they are counting major continental trebles none of the trophies he won would count towards it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bibidear:

i hope tottenham doesnt score.....so i predict a narrow victory....1-0 in favour of manutd

I want Sanchez and either Lukaku or Martial to score that's why I went for 2-1, I think Harry Kane will score.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

He won the 3 most useless trophies possible. The only trophies more useless than that is ICC and Emirates cup

When they are counting major continental trebles none of the trophies he won would count towards it

Do you ever stop to take a breather?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hholar(m): 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hholar(m): 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
Man City own 5 of the most expensive defenders in Football history Van Dijk - €84m Laporte - €65m Mendy - €57.5m Walker - €57m Stones - €55.6m Mangala - €53.8m Pep Fraudiola bought four of them...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bibidear(f): 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
crazypencils20:

I want Sanchez and either Lukaku or Martial to score that's why I went for 2-1, I think Harry Kane will score.
lol,manutd has d best goalkeeper in the world......he wont score
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hholar(m): 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
Pep on ££ spent: "I understand criticism but we have spent £300m on 6 players. Others have done it on 2. We had a lot of older players out of contract. To compete we needed to spend. A club can decide to spend on two players. We did it in a different way."

(1) (2) (3) ... (5140) (5141) (5142) (5143) (5144) (5145) (5146) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.