Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,356 members, 7,864,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8877012 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5141) (5142) (5143) (5144) (5145) (5146) (5147) ... (14218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bibidear(f): 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

He won the 3 most useless trophies possible. The only trophies more useless than that is ICC and Emirates cup

When they are counting major continental trebles none of the trophies he won would count towards it
but he lifted something,what did guardiola lift
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
pep can lie, imagine him defending his 300M pounds outlay on 6 players by says 'others' have spent it on just two players.

abeg who are the others!? why him no just talk say na barca him they refer to.

ok, wait o why didn't pay buy inigo martinez for 25M but instead spend up to 60M on laporte and some erudite will be telling us good players don't come cheap. see o, tottenham will soon sign lucas moura for 25M yet because of gabriel and sane's injury them talk say city wan buy mahrez for 50 to 60M.

this pep no just get excuse, no be him fault na because money they and city na open purse for am.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hholar(m): 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
MoR2:
pep can lie, imagine him defending his 300M pounds outlay on 6 players by says 'others' have spent it on just two players.

ok, wait o why didn't pay buy inigo martinez for 25M but instead spend up to 60M on laporte and some erudite will be telling us good players don't come cheap. see o, tottenham will soon sign lucas moura for 25M yet because of gabriel and sane's injury them talk say city wan buy mahrez for 50 to 60M.

this pep no just get excuse, no be him fault na because money they and city na open purse for am.
you sef see am only one injury to sane and they're reportedly in for mahrez..who will go for almost 40-50mill
shebi he is the messiah of youth...why not just draft In a youth player
baba don see blank cheque dey spend anyhow
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
hholar:

you sef see am only one injury to sane and they're reportedly in for mahrez..who will go for almost 40-50mill
you dey mind am, na to they field first team even for carling cup. in the past 18 months in epl how many youth players as he given debut to.

43M benardo silva still they warm bench.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ToyinDipo(m): 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

He won the 3 most useless trophies possible. The only trophies more useless than that is ICC and Emirates cup

When they are counting major continental trebles none of the trophies he won would count towards it
Carling cup is bigger than Bundesliga title though, at least more than one team compete for it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bibidear:

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
nezzar:

didn't add the trophies for Manu

Pep can never be better than Mou

You did. Where else did he win Europa, Community Shield and another Carling cup?

Pep is better than Jose CLEARLY. Even your team that tried to hire him first know that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
crazypencils20:
Do you ever stop to take a breather?
Breathers are for wussies
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
MoR2:
have they paid for mbappe? NO

its just like saying bayern have paid us the 55M for james rodriguez already.

This is why I told you to get wisdom and with it get understanding.

Did you ever read how Neymar was actually paid for? PSG did everything to bypass FFP rules with both players. I don't have time to do the lecturing today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
MoR2:

PSG spent 400M on Neymar and Mbappe
Man Utd spent 160M on Pogba and Lukaku
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bibidear:

Only losers care about useless trophies

Mourinho once said
But Blues boss Mourinho told BBC Sport: "I don't want to win the Europa League.

"It would be a big disappointment for me. I don't want my players to feel the Europa League is our competition."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/23330815
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
MoR2:
you dey mind am, na to they field first team even for carling cup. in the past 18 months in epl how many youth players as he given debut to.

43M benardo silva still they warm bench.

Na Mourinho teach am how to use first team players for Carling cup and he ddnt even use first team till semis
Last season Pep used reserve players, Mourinho rolled out first team players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
ToyinDipo:
Carling cup is bigger than Bundesliga title though, at least more than one team compete for it.

Except that Bundesliga winners get to play the CL what does Carling cup winners get to play
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

PSG spent 400M on Neymar and Mbappe
Man Utd spent 160M on Pogba and Lukaku
you na never pay us finish for james rodriguez, this your mbappe no follow. na only neymar cash don commot psg account.

abi you no use transfermarkt again grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
patrickmuf:
City have won nothing, in the season City won the league on goal difference, we were 11 points ahead around February or thereabout but we lost it.

Arsenal have surrendered more than 12 point lead in the past, same with Newcastle so this talk about winning doesn't translate to trophies if you must know.

How would Alexis who would've forced Pep to ditch Aguero or send Sane to the RW be a luxury is beyond me, Man City had a 60m bid accepted at the last day of the summer transfer market accepted by Arsenal only for the deal to collapse because Arsenal couldn't get a replacement, he was gonna join them now before a bigger team swooped in...All this money and effort for a luxury player? The excuses are getting ridiculous by the day.

DailyMail cannot conjure up more speculations per line like you just did. So which is it again: Pep has the best players who will squander 12pts by losing 4 games or Mou will win every game till season ends. What assures you that he will finish above Chelsea or Liverpool? 12 point leads have been squandered before let alone 3 or 8 points. Your logic is safe abi?

As per Alexis, this is why your own logic will always crush you. So Pep that has the "most expensive bench" as you people say, and was benching Aguero, will not bench Sanchez? You think he is a desperado like others?

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
I see an ass, and I see an ass licker

I'm out till Something meaningful springs up

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

Will Pep play City's reserve team in the carling cup final?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bibidear:

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

Shey na UEFA go reverse the flogging Mourinho chopped from Guardiola and Heynckes?
72 years, mourinho still has more trophies than him...despite coaching in waste league like bundesliga.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
patrickmuf:
But you guys factored in those early years when are jumping upandan shouting 18 years, no?

We should start counting from his time at Chelsea, why? How about his Porto days?

Guys, you can see how he is doing himself in, when we are talking about trophies, Mourinho has spent 18 years as a manager...

When we're refer to money spent, we should start counting from his Chelsea days...

It's funny, isn't it?

Remove the first 4 years and count for trophies. He still has 4 more years on Pep and a 2 trophy lead.

You cannot count money spent when he was in Benfica or that other club I forget their name who did not even have the spending capacity of Portsmouth. Context is key.

That is why someone was trying to lecture you guys on inflation. Zidane was most expensive footballer in the world in 2001 at 56M GBP. So the manager who bought him will not have spent the same amount as Wenger who is paying 60M for Auba who is not up to one half Zidane.

Context is key.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bibidear(f): 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

Mourinho once said
But Blues boss Mourinho told BBC Sport: "I don't want to win the Europa League.

"It would be a big disappointment for me. I don't want my players to feel the Europa League is our competition."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/23330815
that was when he was still chelsea coach.......he became the coach of manutd and manutd were in d europa league so definitely he needs to win it.....and we are talking about last season.....what they won.....lol,u love changing stuffs to suit urself

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
Eruditor:

This is why I told you to get wisdom and with it get understanding.

Did you ever read how Neymar was actually paid for? PSG did everything to bypass FFP rules with both players. I don't have time to do the lecturing today.
guy no they form sense joor, so wetin you they try yan be say barca no collect their money

mehn guy forget all those hooby dubby conspiracy theories

did barca collect their money? YES
has monaco collected their own? NO

ok if psg use sense bypass ffp wetin city they do

you still answer this question sef, where city sense they, wetin be their plan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
CapitalCee:

De gea.

Valencia. Smalling. Jones. Shaw/young.

Matic. Pogba.

Sanchez. Lingard. Martial.

Lukaku.

My guess is this is what Jose will go with. But it’ll be so interesting to see what he goes with as he has very little room to lose points.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
MoR2:
you na never pay us finish for james rodriguez, this your mbappe no follow. na only neymar cash don commot psg account.

abi you no use transfermarkt again grin

Can Mbappe go back to Monaco? Teams dont have to pay at once, The moment you sign an agreement the fee is set

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
crazypencils20:
Will Pep play City's reserve team in the carling cup final?

Did Mourinho play reserves when Man utd was there?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
MoR2:
shocked na joke you dey crack or wetin

pirlo that won serie a player of the year 2012 2013 and 2014 and was in team of the year 2012, 2013 when vidal was then include and also 2014, and 2015 4 times, where was vidal even pogba had to learn to start playing 10 in the absence of pirlo. yes vidal help juve reach cl 2015 finals but so did morata and even juan cuadrado.

if you made that argument before, i was not there and you fit be no be you win am.

no good player is cheap, how much did chelsea buy alonso, rudiger, how much did united buy baily, how much did madrid buy valejo, theo, harif, kovacic, cellebos, casemiro, varane, asensio etc

I don't have much time for this because this is a result of poor research. Instead of blowing hot air, go and read up.

As per those Madrid players, don't be ridiculous. Which amongst them is world class?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bibidear(f): 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
[quote author=Smellymouth post=64643072][/quote] lol,ramdeuter come and see what guardiola lifted

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tomoyayi(m): 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bibidear:

that was when he was still chelsea coach.......he became the coach of manutd and manutd were in d europa league so definitely he needs to win it.....and we are talking about last season.....what they won.....lol,u love changing stuffs to suit urself

Bibi, please ignore all these losers abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hardeycute(m): 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
hholar:

77 virgins await you in heaven

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

Can Mbappe go back to Monaco? Teams dont have to pay at once, The moment you sign an agreement the fee is set

I did not even know where to start from. You used few words to rescue me from typing something long.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bibidear:

Is it a different Mourinho? Mourinho said Europa isnt a trophy to be proud of

Mourinho said Europa is for useless teams and players to celebrate even Sevilla is tired of Europa cup
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
Eruditor:

DailyMail cannot conjure up more speculations per line like you just did. So which is it again: Pep has the best players who will squander 12pts by losing 4 games or Mou will win every game till season ends. What assures you that he will finish above Chelsea or Liverpool? 12 point leads have been squandered before let alone 3 or 8 points. Your logic is safe abi?

As per Alexis, this is why your own logic will always crush you. So Pep that has the "most expensive bench" as you people say, and was benching Aguero, will not bench Sanchez? You think he is a desperado like others?

grin
I took you back to history so you can be humble but you call it conjecture.
Sanchez will start in that City team and it doesn't in anyway imply the guys at City are pushers, it only highlights how supremely talented Sanchez is.

You come here shouting 12 points lead but when you are called to other you try to counter attack, where have you seen Manchester United fans constantly on the faces of Chelsea and Pool fans because of the point difference that exist between us? It's rare because we have lived moments that have left us stunned in the EPL...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5141) (5142) (5143) (5144) (5145) (5146) (5147) ... (14218) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.