Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8795604 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5143) (5144) (5145) (5146) (5147) (5148) (5149) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bibidear(f): 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
obainojazz:
12point trophy.. grin sense will not kill me.
lol,12 poing trophy thats what guardiola has won
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
joeace2020:
They've gotten Laporte another defender for a position where there are enough defenders. They are known for replacing players bought after one season. I believe they are already shopping for second choices or outright replacements for Aguero, Fernandinho, Toure, Silva and anybody above 25 in their squad.Attacking players aren't as cheap compared to his 4 out of 6 costliest defenders in football and knowing Pep for spending, spending, spending.. The January transfer window record has been broken thanks to the Bald head at city. We are looking at possibly 1 billion pounds in three years for bald head. So much for bringing youths through. Biggest fraud ever in football!

You think Sanchez would cost less than Lukaku if his contract wasn't expiring in summer?

You think Ibra would have cost less than Mkhitaryan if he didn't join on a free?

The money saved on buying the players went to their wages.

Ibra alone was pocketing 350k a week basic last season...that's almost 20m for a man who is almost 40 years old with no resale value.

Sanchez is reportedly going to cost Manyoo 124 mill in wages alone.

Manyoo fans and their lack of irony sha...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FvckShiT(m): 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
- From the bottom of my heart I wish yll a Fůcking great loss vs Tottenham smiley.Cheerio!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bibidear(f): 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
joeace2020:
It's only at City a player can be out for 2 weeks and they are already in the market shopping for replacements!
heard they wanna buy mahrez now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nihilist:

Raumdeuter finally justified

Yea justified when he can only spend record sums on defenders abi? No cheap defenders for europe again? They must cost in excess of 50 million pounds

Justified because they are breaking kolanut in their youth team? I thought when youth players see Pep, they instantly transform to world class players. Yeye

When it is City doing mindless spending, they are doing great. When United gets a top player for free or makes a straight swap for a player...they are spending outrageously on wages. That's when you people include image rights in the wages. Imagine if Baldy got an Ibrahimovic for free a year before and Sanchez swap for an underperforming player rather than spending some 70 million on another player, he would be canonized and declared Saint Pep, Master of transfer windows.

Yeye

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
Eruditor:

I don't have much time for this because this is a result of poor research. Instead of blowing hot air, go and read up.

As per those Madrid players, don't be ridiculous. Which amongst them is world class?
grin heehey wetin be this wan.

guy don't be a highly educated troll o. which kind oversabi you dey form

guy just eat your humble pie with a smile wink aiit

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nihilist:

You think Sanchez would cost less than Lukaku if his contract wasn't expiring in summer?

You think Ibra would have cost less than Mkhitaryan if he didn't join on a free?

The money saved on buying the players went to their wages.

Ibra alone was pocketing 350k a week basic last season...that's almost 20m for a man who is almost 40 years old with no resale value.

Sanchez is reportedly going to cost Manyoo 124 mill in wages alone.

Manyoo fans and their lack of irony sha...

Look at your statement. United has gone about the transfer window like a boss. Getting unique talent to get them off the ground again for the wages their status deserves. What you sadly fail to realize is United could have gone for some other world class talent than Ibrahimovic and Sanchez and pay a record fee like it was with Pogba and also pay wages which will not be small, in total, spending way more than the current estimates. Thank God those wages have proven to be beneficial to the club with Ibrahimovic unlike one team that couldn't win a needle last season. You people will go and make up figures to feel happy but forget these players would have cost far more than your fake figures if they were still in contract.

Question: Is Walker, Mendy, Laporte, Sane, De Bruyne, Gabriel Jesus, Gundogan, Stones, Danilo playing free for City?

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

Can Mbappe go back to Monaco? Teams dont have to pay at once, The moment you sign an agreement the fee is set
like the agreement bayern have with madrid 13M loan fee to buy 55M.

the fee is set doesn't mean the fee is paid and in business money at hand is what is counted.

forget all these your magomago yans, when psg does turnover at the end of the year that fee will not be included.

guy somethings you dey fall hand oh, so adds on are automatically paid abi. or you want to say manu paid everton 90M for lukaku. both english and maths fail you shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bibidear:

heard they wanna buy mahrez now

Lol..They said they are quickly snapping up players before FFP 2 sets in. The way of a tinpot oil club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bibidear(f): 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
joeace2020:

Lol..They said they are quickly snapping up players before FFP 2 sets in. The way of a tinpot oil club.
cheque book manager
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eyedea(m): 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
This Larporte signing really pain people o.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
Eruditor:

I did not even know where to start from. You used few words to rescue me from typing something long.
so liverpool as paid for keita abi and you call yourself and erudite undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
joeace2020:

Look at your statement. United has gone about the transfer window like a boss. Getting unique talent to get them off the ground again for the wages their status deserves. What you sadly fail to realize is United could have gone for some other world class talent than Ibrahimovic and Sanchez and pay a record fee like it was with Pogba and also pay wages which will not be small, in total, spending way more than the current estimates. Thank God those wages have proven to be beneficial to the club with Ibrahimovic unlike one team that couldn't win a needle last season. You people will go and make up figures to feel happy but forget these players would have cost far more than your fake figures if they were still in contract.

Question: Is Walker, Mendy, Laporte, Sane, De Bruyne, Gabriel Jesus, Gundogan, Stones, Danilo playing free for City?

KDB is the only one of those man City players in the top 10 earners in the EPL, and he only just got a new contract. And I could argue He's currently the best midfielder in the league, if not the world.

When the top 3 earners in the league for 2 years in a row have played for your club, there's a story there to be told.

You can't be shouting Pep is spending silly money when there's a 36 year old man on your books taking 125k a week, and he's not even making the bench!

Park well oga.

120M for Sanchez basic.

On ya inner light too.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
And the chequebook one strikes again

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
joeace2020:

You people will go and make up figures to feel happy but forget these players would have cost far more than your fake figures if they were still in contract.

Why do you think Sanchez is earning so much?

Here's the clue:

He was cheap wasn't he? A free transfer, that's good," joked Mourinho, over signing Sanchez.

"For that price it's fantastic. I think everybody thinks the same in this country.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nihilist:

KDB is the only one of those man City players in the top 10 earners in the EPL, and he only just got a new contract. And I could argue He's currently the best midfielder in the league, if not the world.

When the top 3 earners in the league for 2 years in a row have played for your club, there's a story there to be told.

You can't be shouting Pep is spending silly money when there's a 36 year old man on your books taking 125k a week, and he's not even making the bench!

Park well oga.

120M for Sanchez basic.

On ya inner light too.

Baba please answer this very simple question. Primary 5 standard question. Would Ibrahimovic and Sanchez have cost united more money if a transfer fee was involved? Very simple question then we can take it from there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
MoR2:
grin heehey wetin be this wan.

guy don't be a highly educated troll o. which kind oversabi you dey form

guy just eat your humble pie with a smile wink aiit

So because Hazard was EPL player of the year in 14/15 it means he contributed more to CFCs success that season than Fabregas or Diego Costa?

Or because Kante won it last season, so we should throw away Costa's goals as well? Do you know Vidal was Juve player of the year in 12/13?

Again, which Madrid player did you list there that is world class. I beg you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nihilist:

Why do you think Sanchez is earning so much?

Here's the clue:

He was cheap wasn't he? A free transfer, that's good," joked Mourinho, over signing Sanchez.

"For that price it's fantastic. I think everybody thinks the same in this country.

Question answered in the same quote.

That is why Sanchez will not impact the transfer window figures as much as Laporte and Possibly Mahrez

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
joeace2020:

Baba please answer this very simple question. Primary 5 standard question. Would Ibrahimovic and Sanchez have cost united more money if a transfer fee was involved? Very simple question then we can take it from there.

Sancez will never be in a discussion to reportedly take home 600k a week if he was purchased at anywhere close to his market value today.

Dont even jones it.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
MoR2:
so liverpool as paid for keita abi and you call yourself and erudite undecided

They have signed an agreement. Keita cannot go elsewhere.

Hope you know that Barca have not fully paid for Dembele or Coutinho?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
Eruditor:

You are trying too hard. I have told you.

Pelle got Fernando, Otamendi, Mangala, KDB, Sterling, Delph etc

I mean at some point he was buying and dumping DMs. Nobody accused him of buying the league then.

The list is long. Pelle OUTBID RM for Isco. But the player still chose RM.

There is no point arguing. Auba is going to cost more than KDB did. Which means Wenger is trying to buy a title. Logic 101
an erudite that doesn't know that kdb cost 74M euros is that wan an erudite. they form logic 101 you never jamb
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
Eruditor:

This is why I told you to get wisdom and with it get understanding.

Did you ever read how Neymar was actually paid for? PSG did everything to bypass FFP rules with both players. I don't have time to do the lecturing today.
Erudite professor grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
MoR2:
an erudite that doesn't know that kdb cost 74M euros is that wan an erudite. they form logic 101 you never jamb

See what I am up against.

55M GBP is about 74M Euros.

God help you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
So you people are now arguing in groups. Group after group.

Patrickmuf vs Randomperson

MoR2/Elrony/Leyqute vs Eruditor

Joeace2020 vs Nihilist

Unu neva tire?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
MoR2:
like the agreement bayern have with madrid 13M loan fee to buy 55M.

the fee is set doesn't mean the fee is paid and in business money at hand is what is counted.

forget all these your magomago yans, when psg does turnover at the end of the year that fee will not be included.

guy somethings you dey fall hand oh, so adds on are automatically paid abi. or you want to say manu paid everton 90M for lukaku. both english and maths fail you shocked

I am sorry to say sir, you know nothing about business. How can you say money at hand is what is counted shocked

There are other forms of assets apart from cash... E.g prepayments, receivables and other non-current assets.

PSG will surely include the Mbappe deal as non-current liability in their financial statement but it won't affect their bottom line in the current year.

Add-ons are tied to specific conditions, if these conditions are met payment would be made. Although Everton FC is guaranteed 75M quids for Lukaku's deal. Sometimes transfer fees are paid in instalments so your cash in hand story is laughable.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

Juup won the CL with Madrid with no WPOTY, Mourinho failed to win the CL with Madrid despite having 2 WPOTY. Trophies over flogging
oh my chest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
Infact pel spend 30billion. See as man United fans dey cry for twitter hahahah. Pep spend as you like.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
Riyad Mahrez hands in transfer request at Leicester City. [Sky Sources] .

Medical should be tomorrow
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
Eruditor:

So because Hazard was EPL player of the year in 14/15 it means he contributed more to CFCs success that season than Fabregas or Diego Costa?

Or because Kante won it last season, so we should throw away Costa's goals as well? Do you know Vidal was Juve player of the year in 12/13?

Again, which Madrid player did you list there that is world class. I beg you.

GUY YOU FVCK UP
GUY YOU FALL HAND

chisos so because of only 1 juventus play of the year award vidal manage collect that year shocked

GUY YOU FVCK UP, YOU FVCK UP BIG TIME

dey form erudite they yan nonsense up and dan. you fvck up, your fvck up no get classification.

kai, so pirlo in that same 2012 that was serie a player of the year, in serie a, uefa and uefa euro tournament team of the year. pirlo that was 7th ballon d'or, 3rd iffhs world best playmaker, 4th uefa best player, 2012 serie a top assist.

that your erudite na from ogbomosho creche college. you are still a learner.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nihilist:
Ramdeuter finally justified

diggz should be worshipping me. What I said over 12months ago is finally being proven right
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
joeace2020:
It's only at City a player can be out for 2 weeks and they are already in the market shopping for replacements!

At Man Utd, Rashford was not even out before Mourinho replaced him with Alexis

(1) (2) (3) ... (5143) (5144) (5145) (5146) (5147) (5148) (5149) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7, Shegzdave and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.