Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,387 members, 7,864,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8877844 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5146) (5147) (5148) (5149) (5150) (5151) (5152) ... (14218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
Melvyn11:

raumdeuter are these the kind of illiterates you argue with. This one won't be more than 10 yrs old.
you are an illiterate oga

we have been keeping this discussion going without insults, but u just did so cos u know the guy is right
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
Melvyn11:

raumdeuter are these the kind of illiterates you argue with. This one won't be more than 10 yrs old.
ass licker.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
Melvyn11:

The second highest spenders moaning about
the highest spenders. pls shut the fuuuucckk up
This oblivious mor0n who can't even apply context to an argument even if it gave him a Mouth Action thinks it is intelligent.

When dayo is arguing, all this one does is to lick his balls and ride his dick.

This follow follow that just keeps jumping from pillar to post like a preying mantis with three legs is trying so hard to project itself as intelligent whereas it has the brain power of a candle.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
obainojazz:
sharrap biitch.
I gave you a quote from the article you are posting rubbish back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
olabode89:

Dude! Eat the humble pie, drop your arrogance and learn.

I called you out for your ignorant statement, nothing more nothing less.
what arrant nonsense so if I said a bird in hand is better than 10 in the bush you will start typing a speech about how birds fly.

So you wake up in the morning look at yourself in the mirror and say you have sense when you clearly refuse to respect yourself.

You took a simple expression as a statement as pa person way go school and we way no go. Guy no dey shame your elders.

Who is the arrogant one when your ignorant of what a phrase in context means. You took it out of context went into the bush and came out feeling fly with yourself by yourself.

Guy what is your point, wetin be your purpose. I told you guy this is a simple expression and you still came and type this crap again. You well so, abi your finger they scratch you.

But your funny o, what was the point of that your post. Read it again yourself and tell me what your point was. Nobody asked you, I don't give a damn about that crap you wrote it didn't answer my question. You flew out of the gutter and started coughing out piss telling me to listen. Are you ok, pls tell me am not responding to someone currently in a mental institution.

What is your problem olabode, simple it will not reflect in the end of the year account. Why is it hard for you to show courtesy and have sense does that show your educated.

You just taught crap that was not needed so I don't have right to refuse your trash. Guy make ask just again you well so.

Next time keep your sensible nonsense to yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
Melvyn11:

The raumdeuter that cannot answer simple yes or no question undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
nezzar:

you are an illiterate oga

we have been keeping this discussion going without insults, but u just did so cos u know the guy is right

I don't answer dullards please shift.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
patrickmuf:
He can still roam forward if we exert ourselves well. You'd rather go for a 3 man midfield, right?
Yes, unless our attackers drop those their lazy attitudes and pursue every ball
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
Melvyn11:

I gave you a quote from the article you are posting rubbish back.
k

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
BushWickBill:

This oblivious mor0n who can't even apply context to an argument even if it gave him a Mouth Action thinks it is intelligent.

This follow follow that just keeps jumping from pillar to post like a preying mantis with three legs is trying so hard to project itself as intelligent whereas it has the brain power of a candle.

The thing pain the idiot...... Bwahahah.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
obainojazz:
Injury killed kaka's career...What about Ribery under pep.

What about Ribery? Like he wasnt old already
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
Melvyn11:

ramdeuter are these the kind of illiterates you argue with. This one won't be more than 10 yrs old.

My contribution to global literacy, If I dont do it who will?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

What about Ribery? Like he wasnt old already
kaka was old too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nihilist:

To put in better perspective, the cost savings Manyoo made allowed them to spend the weekly cost of 2 Pogbas on Sanchez's wages.

for added context, Pogba was the highest paid player in the league at the time of that transfer.

Alexis Sanchez is costing Manyoo, 2 Lukakus and a Lingard a week.

or 1 Pogba, 1 Lukaku and a couple of Rashfords
...every week

im not sure what point you think you have...

Daddy yo!

Do you have unquestionable facts to back this up, or are you having a relapse of your post Lukaku bitterness as usual ?
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
BushWickBill:

That goat that ate raumdeuter's salt? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

What is PSGs agenda, what was Madrids agenda when they broke the world record transfer for Kaka and Ronaldo in one summer?
Madrid sold players as well. Madrid agenda win champions league

You have no idea what city's agenda is, what is that purpose for spending €600M in two years and having a negative balance of €250M
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
obainojazz:
kaka was old too.

How old was Kaka when Mourinho got there in 2010
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
Melvyn11:

I don't answer dullards please shift.
You are a certified idiot

ahbeg swerve
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
MoR2:
Madrid sold players as well. Madrid agenda win champions league

You have no idea what city's agenda is, what is that purpose for spending €600M in two years and having a negative balance of €250M

Who were the players Madrid sold in 2009 and how much were they sold for?

If na that City too sold Sagna Kolarov Zabaleta Clichy, Navas Fernando Joke Hart, Bony Nasri Demichelis thats about 10 players who have left in the last 2yrs

In summer 2009 alone Madrid had a negative balance of over 160M the following year Madrid had a negative of over 80M So Madrid in those 2 seasons alone has about 250M Euros negative balance

That is almost a decade ago when transfer fee of 25M can get you a top class player

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
Melvyn11 is just an asslicker to Dayo

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
nezzar:

Manu is the richest club

We don't care what any unimportant person has 2 say cheesy cheesy
neither do I care whatever makes y'all cum. .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
BushWickBill:
When Pep pays £50 million for Mahrez, one dude who thinks he is God's gift to intellectualism whereas he is just widening the hole in the ozone layer with his hot air full of opaks will start telling us about release clause and how the signing is for the future.

He will conveniently forget that if this goes through, his cannon saint Pep Poundiola will have spent over £500 million in just under 18 months as City boss.

Then he will proceed to drone on and on about how Pep is not a chequebook manager, how he breeds youth, forgetting how he failed to replicate the achievement of an old age pensioner Jupp Heynckes after three seasons at Bayern.

You're intellectually very dishonest and this is being said on a thread that has a lot of people of this ilk.

My argument has always been that United and City have equal spending capacity so one team's success should not be explained away with money.

You are setting your own narrative and pontificating based on it.

It would have been laughable if it was not dishonest.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hope Ed. hijacks this Mahrez deal sha. undecided..I don't just fancy this news bout him going to city.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
kelvinze:
Hope Ed. hijacks this Mahrez deal sha. undecided..I don't just fancy this news bout him going to city.
Nawa ooo

Is it everybody that we must sign, I don't fancy this Mahrez at all
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
nezzar:

Nawa ooo

Is it everybody that we must sign, I don't fancy this Mahrez at all
Dude ..what are u saying?. he's d one of d few options u can call upon to fix dah Rw Position..he's got pace ,dribbling, and can shoot ..he's d complete package just like Mo. Salah. Just sign him up and wait for d summer to sell off Mata
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
codedguy1:
I'd rather Sanchez comes to united than going to any of our rivals. The money ain't that much and there is absolutely nothing holding us from getting Mahrez if we want to. Sanchez deal has got nothing to do with us getting Mahrez or not.
manu fans can think like na only them they transfer market. you na go buy everybody. exhibit 1
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
Eruditor:
You're intellectually very dishonest and this is being said on a thread that has a lot of people of this ilk.
My argument has always been that United and City have equal spending capacity so one team's success should not be explained away with money.
You are setting your own narrative and pontificating based on it.
It would have been laughable if it was not dishonest.

Thats the funny thing, They create their own narrative and start attacking that narrative.

E.g I say Dangote is as rich as Otedola

Then the Man Utd fans will repeat, Heyy He said Otedolla is richer than Dangote and start to prove why its wrong

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
Werey ni Pep Yi o.

I dey hope say we go corner mahrez for off-season before.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
kelvinze:

Dude ..what are u saying?. he's d one of d few options u can call upon to fix dah Rw Position..he's got pace ,dribbling, and can shoot ..he's d complete package just like Mo. Salah. Just sign him up and wait for d summer to sell off Mata
hmmm but the club doesn't need him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
elrony:

Ogbeni Stop abeg!!!

Buying Sanchez doesn't in any way affect signing Mahrez, Dybala or Griezmann or any RW at all.

Y'all should calm your balls biko.
exhibit number 2.
manu think say na only them get money, shey city for spend 35M buy sanchez come pay am 25M per year. in one year that na 60M but that same 60M now na for mahrez buy am with 50M pay am 10M and in the long run say 4 years that wan na 90M compared to 135M. cheesy

it's good to have both money and sense grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

How old was Kaka when Mourinho got there in 2010
He was three years older than when he won FIFA player of the year.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
joeace2020:

You my friend has wisdom beyond your years. Leave all this people wey think say na Football Manager dem dey play. Even on FM if i compare Mahrez stats and Sanchez Stats, i know who to get. Mahrez ni Mayan ko
hope you and dopejemi no go regret this you na preference of sanchez over mahrez that leyqu.t said would solve manu's rw issues

(1) (2) (3) ... (5146) (5147) (5148) (5149) (5150) (5151) (5152) ... (14218) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.