Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8866998 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5144) (5145) (5146) (5147) (5148) (5149) (5150) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
obainojazz:
so in Spain..its the LA liga which jupp finished fourth, cops de Rey, knocked out and UCL.. Lucky win. Heynckes = Di Matteo

Lucky win you call it, Lucky CL win. How many Mourinho CL wins were lucky?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
MoR2:
like the agreement bayern have with madrid 13M loan fee to buy 55M.

the fee is set doesn't mean the fee is paid and in business money at hand is what is counted.

forget all these your magomago yans, when psg does turnover at the end of the year that fee will not be included.

guy somethings you dey fall hand oh, so adds on are automatically paid abi. or you want to say manu paid everton 90M for lukaku. both english and maths fail you shocked

Bayern have an option to refuse James, SO after 2yrs James can be back in Madrid in Mbappes case, PSG doesnt have the option to refuse
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
MoR2:

GUY YOU FVCK UP
GUY YOU FALL HAND

chisos so because of only 1 juventus play of the year award vidal manage collect that year shocked

GUY YOU FVCK UP, YOU FVCK UP BIG TIME

dey form erudite they yan nonsense up and dan. you fvck up, your fvck up no get classification.

kai, so pirlo in that same 2012 that was serie a player of the year, in serie a, uefa and uefa euro tournament team of the year. pirlo that was 7th ballon d'or, 3rd iffhs world best playmaker, 4th uefa best player, 2012 serie a top assist.

that your erudite na from ogbomosho creche college. you are still a learner.

You are just disgracing yourself.

What game was it that Hazard was voted MOTM and he handed the award instead to Willian?

Nobody is arguing who Pirlo is in world football just like no one can argue about Zidane. But Zidane could get 5 goals and 10 assists all season and be ballon d'or yet Raul or Elfenomeno will score 20-30 goals.

The Juventus players themselves voted Vidal their player of the year.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
olabode89:
I am sorry to say sir, you know nothing about business. How can you say money at hand is what is counted shocked

There are other forms of assets apart from cash... E.g prepayments, receivables and other non-current assets.

PSG will surely include the Mbappe deal as non-current liability in their financial statement but it won't affect their bottom line in the current year.

Add-ons are tied to specific conditions, if these conditions are met payment would be made. Although Everton FC is guaranteed 75M quids for Lukaku's deal. Sometimes transfer fees are paid in instalments so your cash in hand story is laughable.

Igi iwe. I no know say na accounting you study
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
olabode89:

I am sorry to say sir, you know nothing about business. How can you say money at hand is what is counted shocked
There are other forms of assets apart from cash... E.g prepayments, receivables and other non-current assets.
PSG will surely include the Mbappe deal as non-current liability in their financial statement but it won't affect their bottom line in the current year.

Add-ons are tied to specific conditions, if these conditions are met payment would be made. Although Everton FC is guaranteed 75M quids for Lukaku's deal. Sometimes transfer fees are paid in instalments so your cash in hand story is laughable.
guy this your long yarns. you think say na sense you just yarn finish abi cheesy

to show your level of reasoning that was an expression, SIMPLE EXPRESSION. you come they explain to yourself. oga sorry for yaself.

i get it you jus want to yan cap, simple question did monaco recieve any money, did psg pay any money?

y fools too they complicate simple things
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

Lucky win you call it, Lucky CL win. How many Mourinho CL wins were lucky?
I sure know putting up a defensive masterclass and beating Bayern 2-nill ain't luck.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
obainojazz:
oh my chest.

Whats the meaning of this? Juup coached Madrid won the CL with 0 WPOTY, Mourinho coached Madrid couldnt win the CL with 2 WPOTY
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
MoR2:
guy this your long yarns. you think say na sense you just yarn finish abi cheesy

to show your level of reasoning that was an expression, SIMPLE EXPRESSION. you come they explain to yourself. oga sorry for yaself.

i get it you jus want to yan cap, simple question did monaco recieve any money, did psg pay any money?

y fools too they complicate simple things

You have an unteachable spirit.

The guy clearly educated you and see your response above.

Your matter don pass be careful.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
obainojazz:
I sure know putting up a defensive masterclass and beating Bayern 2-nill ain't luck.

Na LVG he beat, when Juup met him, he brought him to his knees
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
joeace2020:
It's only at City a player can be out for 2 weeks and they are already in the market shopping for replacements!
You sound worried?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

Bayern have an option to refuse James, SO after 2yrs James can be back in Madrid in Mbappes case, PSG doesnt have the option to refuse
dayo use your transfermarkt data and stop all this turning, avoiding and rumor

psg's case is different from city's
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
Melvyn11:
You sound worried?

He is really worried, See how fast the jubilation on this thread last week from signing Alexis turned into sorrow

if na CAC church what is happening here would be called "Ipayinkeke" who can interprete that to other Nigerian languages
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
MoR2:
dayo use your transfermarkt data and stop all this turning, avoiding and rumor

psg's case is different from city's

You mentioned James, James has not been bought, Bayern have the option to decline. Does PSG have the option to decline Mbappe?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nihilist:

Sancez will never be in a discussion to reportedly take home 600k a week if he was purchased at anywhere close to his market value today.

Dont even jones it.

See talk oo.. Sanchez would have been signed for united in excess of £100 million (Mourinho did as much as admit this) and paid wages close to 280k and the total cost of the contract would have been up to 350 million over the length it runs. Guy 600k per week does not equate to those numbers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
Would be so pissed if City sign Mahrez. cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
Eruditor:

You are just disgracing yourself.

What game was it that Hazard was voted MOTM and he handed the award instead to Willian?

Nobody is arguing who Pirlo is in world football just like no one can argue about Zidane. But Zidane could get 5 goals and 10 assists all season and be ballon d'or yet Raul or Elfenomeno will score 20-30 goals.

The Juventus players themselves voted Vidal their player of the year.
stop being a pharisee

you said nobody builds a team with 30+ old players. i mentioned conte, buffon, barzagli especially pirlo you started running your mouth saying he built the team on vidal and not pirlo. mentioning my arse all the while you were yaning crap now your disgrace bringing an irrelevant analogy and you claim you are erudite.

abeg did the meaning of erudite change or your just an exception.

your last statement is from where undecided, we were talking abt juve your yaning something else. guy you sure say your head still dey here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
So Mahrez is moving to City? This is bad news for us!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
mahrez na baller ooo. make him no go city oo. Liecester abeg make una no gree.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

Whats the meaning of this? Juup coached Madrid won the CL with 0 WPOTY, Mourinho coached Madrid couldnt win the CL with 2 WPOTY
roberto Carlos best left back, FIFA eleven..
Fernando hierro. FIFA eleven 1996-1998, UEFA best defender 1997,
Lorenzo Sanz triple LA liga winner before jupp Heineken arrived,
redondo; FIFA CC golden ball, FIFA eleven 1996,
Manuel Sanchís Hontiyuelo; once time Spanish footballer of the year, Predrag Mijatović;balon d'or runner up and LA liga best foreign player, José Emilio Amavisca; Spanish player of the year, then you have Davor Šuker and Raul.....These are not ordinary players my friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

You mentioned James, James has not been bought, Bayern have the option to decline. Does PSG have the option to decline Mbappe?
i mentioned james because we were speaking about amount spent, not future hopefully whatever.
enough with the irrelevant questions and yans.

your the one that lied psg have spent 400M to cover up a questioned asked about city's irresponsible expensives now you want to shift it to contract yans and your minions have followed suit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
And some mofos will argue that city ain't got money...
fvck Forbes list..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
crazypencils20:

So if pep plays city's first team, he becomes one of the losers who care about useless trophies? �

Raumdeuter, you haven't replied oo tongue grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
This one is like three players per position, all for the baldee to win trophies.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
For me Mahrez aint good like that jare

I have watched this guy over and over

I am still looking for how he's good
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
krattoss:
And some mofos will argue that city ain't got money...
Bleep Forbes list..
Shey when I said it, This modafuckas where saying trash.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
obainojazz:
roberto Carlos best left back, FIFA eleven..
Fernando hierro. FIFA eleven 1996-1998, UEFA best defender 1997,
Lorenzo Sanz triple LA liga winner before jupp Heineken arrived,
redondo; FIFA CC golden ball, FIFA eleven 1996,
Manuel Sanchís Hontiyuelo; once time Spanish footballer of the year, Predrag Mijatović;balon d'or runner up and LA liga best foreign player, José Emilio Amavisca; Spanish player of the year, then you have Davor Šuker and Raul.....These are not ordinary players my friend.

Compare them to Marcelo,
Modric FIFpro nominee
Ozil Multiple UEFA team of the year,
Xabi Alonso Multiple FIFPro
Ramos Multiple FIFPro 11,
Casillas multiple best keeper award,
Kaka balon dor and WPOTY
Ronaldo Balon dor and WPOTY

Kaka world record signing
Ronaldo world record signing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
Eruditor:

You have an unteachable spirit.

The guy clearly educated you and see your response above.

Your matter don pass be careful.
i get it now, your erudite is from dayo's a** as you put it.

dayo said psg has spent 400M how does what that guy posted add any value to the argument.

it's because of people stubborn people like you in our nigerian universities that our dear nation is said to have low iq.

how can you disagree with transfermarkt and wikipedia and listen to dayo that can lie to save his life, what manner of erudite are that is just colloqua with no reasoning, guy you amaze me the way simple logic bypasses you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
crazypencils20:

Ramdeuter, you haven't replied oo tongue grin

I told you he learnt from Mourinho. Who started using first team players for Carling. When Guardiola lined up reserve players, Mourinho brought out all the first 11 last yr
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
MoR2:
i mentioned james because we were speaking about amount spent, not future hopefully whatever.
enough with the irrelevant questions and yans.

your the one that lied psg have spent 400M to cover up a questioned asked about city's irresponsible expensives now you want to shift it to contract yans and your minions have followed suit.

PSG have signed an agreement to spend over 400M on Neymar and Mbappe. When they pay is immaterial. As long as they have agreed to pay
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
joeace2020:

See talk oo.. Sanchez would have been signed for united in excess of £100 million (Mourinho did as much as admit this) and paid wages close to 280k and the total cost of the contract would have been up to 350 million over the length it runs. Guy 600k per week does not equate to those numbers.

To put in better perspective, the cost savings Manyoo made allowed them to spend the weekly cost of 2 Pogbas on Sanchez's wages.

for added context, Pogba was the highest paid player in the league at the time of that transfer.

Alexis Sanchez is costing Manyoo, 2 Lukakus and a Lingard a week.

or 1 Pogba, 1 Lukaku and a couple of Rashfords...every week

im not sure what point you think you have...

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
Neymar1095:

Shey when I said it, This modafuckas where saying trash.
the real rich niggis aint on paper even..
fvck Forbes list..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

I told you he learnt from Mourinho. Who started using first team players for Carling. When Guardiola lined up reserve players, Mourinho brought out all the first 11 last yr

You're just turning amala here.

The question is "so if pep plays city's first team, he becomes one of the losers who care about useless trophies?"

Yes he does or no he doesn't? The grammar no too complex now undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5144) (5145) (5146) (5147) (5148) (5149) (5150) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nitrogen(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.