Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8731481 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
This has to be one of d worst utd sides to hav ever played in d EPL!! No pattern, no conviction...... nofn!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
Liverpool is the New Man Utd....

Man Utd is the new....Evertongrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Purist(m): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
Have we even won games back-to-back in this Moyes era?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by superstar1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
Sincerely I'm just speechless.

Stoke having more shots at goal than us. Jeeeeeeez.

Nani, Smalling, Jones and Evans are playing as if they are training.

We need quality players and not these mediocres wearing the red jersey.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
The defenders are playing as if blindfolded shocked

Nani should not step on to field for the 2nd half,also consider Kagawa off.....we are playing too narrow and Stoke are crowding the defence.

Valencia on to the right and Januzaj on to the left to stretch and open up play.

For our defence.........prayers are needed in this game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
Pataki:
I just baff finish.....I wan wear my aso ebi come this thread.

Abeg help me get:

Gentlelady by Salawa Abeni

And

Ijoya by Weird MC

And

Ijoyoyo by Kollington grin

Yes ooo

Abeg help me buy "Perfume" from that Aboki wey dey your bus stop.

This party no go get part 2
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
I'm just tired mehn
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
superstar1: Sincerely I'm just speechless.

Stoke having more shots at goal than us. Jeeeeeeez.

Nani, Smalling, Jones and Evans are playing as if they are training.

We need quality players and not these mediocres wearing the red jersey.
our defence is more comical than nite of a thousand laffs!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
afrodoc: The defenders are playing as if blindfolded shocked

Nani should not step on to field for the 2nd half,also consider Kagawa off.....we are playing too narrow and Stoke are crowding the defence.

Valencia on to the right and Januzaj on to the left to stretch and open up play.

For our defence.........prayers are needed in this game

You mean we should play a flat 442? I'm sorry but that will mean certain defeat cuz all the hopeful crosses will amount to nada.
Januzaj in for Nani & operate from the right, Evans out for Rafael.
Rooney should provide width from the left & Kagawa stationed behind van Persie
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
chamotex: I'm just tired mehn

At least you go win money from Ruudie. Better dey pray make Manure continue to be shitty
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Purist(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
Seems our new MO is to play rubbish 2 games in a row followed by one impressive display and then rubbish play for another 2 games.

An emphatic come back is highly needed in this game, otherwise, the morale of the players will be badly affected, which could spell disaster for the remainder of the season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2013
The early goal unsettled us. Why did they not bring down that guy? After the goal, Cleverly left the midfield and join the attack. That allowed so many counter against us.

After the equalizer, we needed to be careful, tighten the midfield and the full back, then be patient. Unfortunately we conceded a soft free kick in a dangerous position.

Cleverlery should seat in the midfield while Kagawa and Rooney should work out something from the creative position. Nani doesn't know the meaning of protecting the back.

What SAF has always done against Stoke is to keep the ball on the ground and play slowly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2013
I said it before the season started. Moyes should not bother too much about solidity and making a hard to break down side. We are going to concede a lot of soft, inappropriate and stupid goals. That defence is filled with fading greats (Vidic, Rio, Evra) and talented but still very green defenders (Smalling, Jones, Rafael) who will hopefully come through eventually, but will go through tough growing pains as we are seeing.

The solution is a solid midfield in front of them to provide protection, or too always put the opposition on the back foot and create room for error. Its too late to address the midfield, so we need to constantly frighten team with our attacking.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Purist(m): 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2013
Imagine Stoke City that had scored ONLY 1 goal in their last 5 games, now scoring 2 against United in the first half alone. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kaypumpin2(m): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
Still think it's all Rooney's fault??

The way average teams cut through United's defence is appalling.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2013
Na Stoke City owner of Policeball dey tap Manure like this
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2013
kay_pumpin: Still think it's all Rooney's fault??

The way average teams cut through United's defence is appalling.
na rooney's fault oo!! U no see say na him cause make evans,smalling and nani look amateurish ni??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2013
Suarez running Riot mehn...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2013
like I said sometimes ago, I believe most of our players are average..... Same set of players that won the League just some months ago.

The only factor that have changed is the Coach. DM is a good manager no doubt but not good enough for us. Aside tactics, if a manager/coach can not bring out the best in his players then there will be problems.. That's what we are experiencing now. It is also possible the players do not respect or like him enough and that's the difference between DM and SAF.

SAF was someone the players love, worship, respect and trust. Can we say its because DM is still new? TIME WILL TELL!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by superstar1(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
Take out Smalling and bring on Valencia. We can as well have 3 defenders . We need pressure. Damnnnnnnn
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2013
That Arnautovic injury really affected Stoke
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2013
Januzaj is d only one providing width for us!! D hernandez sub looks meaningless to me! I hope i'm proven wrong
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
Valencia on!! I hope he provides d required width..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
Rooooooooneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

How can Stoke concede from a header
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Purist(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
You gotta love Chicarito's enthusiasm. Just look at the way he followed that header through even though the ball was already going in. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Purist(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
ChicaritoooooooooooO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 - 2
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaah
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
Manure leads
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
Utter rubbish!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
Javier hernandezzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Purist(m): 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
dademola: Januzaj is d only one providing width for us!! D hernandez sub looks meaningless to me! I hope i'm proven wrong

Does the Hernandez sub make sense to you now? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by fredoooooo: 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
Pataki: Utter rubbish!

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: YoungB1a(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.