Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8726823 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5363) (5364) (5365) (5366) (5367) (5368) (5369) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MandemMillyrock: 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
No be only Enrique.. Bring me oliseh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
Man Utd is in form, Man Utd is in form, Sevilla came and filled the form

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by phaamsaam: 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

Leceister won 2 Goals to Nil against Sevilla at Home...... Yes or No?!
and 3-2 on aggregate, yes or no... Definition of pummeling are results like barca 5-1 Chelsea, Liverpool 4-0madrid, ATM 4-1 Chelsea, sevilla 4-0 middles brought, barca 4-1 Arsenal etc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
Mou is another refurbished LVG
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ted Knutson

@mixedknuts
Follow Follow @mixedknuts
Mourinho's last Chelsea team quit on him. United finished 5th last year, and aren't competitive for league or CL this season.

Yes, he has won some lesser silverware, and that sort of makes current Mou successful...

provided you use Arsene Wenger's definition and not Mou's own.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
Mou must stay, I am with the real fans on this cool

We should just give him time......Next season will be better cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
phaamsaam:
and 3-2 on aggregate, yes or no... Definition of pummeling are results like barca 5-1 Chelsea, Liverpool 4-0madrid, ATM 4-1 Chelsea, sevilla 4-0 middles brought, barca 4-1 Arsenal etc

grin

Leicester scored in Spain, but Sevilla failed to score in England..... Yes or No?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Griffon(m): 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
Once a blue, always a blue.

Undercover Mourinho is steadily doing the Lord's work up North. Sending your damn funds down the pipe, recruiting ninnies and getting you scummies knocked out of Europe.

He was a Chelsea fan in 2004, he is still one grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
I'm not here to gloat or mock the so-called True Fans who have refused to listen to the voice of reason few of us have been complaining about. I'm not here to condemn the coach or the players. I'm here specifically reiterate again that when I criticise Mourinho's tactics, I do it out of love, out of wanting more for this club, not from a place of hate or disparaging my club or the coach.

I remember when I criticised Mourinho's tactics of sitting back and hoping for luck against City and Liverpool (first leg), Weëdtaker was on my post ridiculing me for that of City match, while some others were happy with the draw with Liverpool saying City were just 2 points ahead. The style of cowardly ceding possession and attacking football to an opponent without any belief that we can match them, which was the underlying pain in my posts then, was glaringly ignored.

Some days Dayo made a comment which I agreed with 101%. I went further to clarify why I agreed with him whilst praising Pep's style of play. Hours later, Wëedtaker was mocking Dayo and I, asking why Mourinho should abandon a style that made him successful. His post got many likes which showed many people were okay with Mourinho's style. I kept mute coz I know it's only a matter of time and I'd be vindicated. Right now, there wailings on this thread, even from those that agreed with Wëedtaker that Mou should carry on with hisv coward approach at away grounds or against perceived superior opponents.

I've come to realise that some people hate the truth. That some people will confidently ignore the truth if it's in favour of someone that they dislike, or coming from someone they dislike, in this Dayo since he hates United and Mourinho. Some people can't just separate the fact from sentiments. But guess what? The truth will be a bitter pill that must be swallowed no matter how much in denial we may live in.

Yesterday's match was a lesson to us all. A lesson to learn on how we went to Sevilla to defend and settle for a draw, and how Sevilla came here to take the game to us. Sevilla defended in huge numbers when under pressure, but never forgot to attack and counter us. When weren't breathing down on their necks, they out-played us, slicing through our midfield like a hot knife through a butter. What we expected Fellaini to give us was what Nzonzi was doing - confident, strong, quick, controlling the midfield and engineering attacks. Mourinho could've gone for Mctominay to help us defend, or started Pogba to control our midfield. Instead he went for "long ball tactics" by starting Fellaini. If we'd put up half the spirited display Sevilla put up at our home, at their home, we may have gotten that away goal that'd have made Sevilla desperate and play into our trap. But alas, it's all wishes and beggars dreaming of horses.

What some people fail to see, are what some of us had seen long time ago. I quoted Gary's words on that day, saying how I've been saying what he said a long time ago, few days later, it's on F365 website today repeating what I had posted here ages ago. A topic on that site says What United need is a GAME PLAN...... not expensive stars.

Like I used to say, the MAJOR difference between us and City is not that they have better squad; of course they do, but it's the fact that they have Guardiola that makes them better than us. Both team have money, but while Mourinho hasn't found a game plan to win, Pep has found his and no matter the injury, the player that replaces the injured player plays the Pep way and victory continues. Mourinho will take this City side to Sevilla and defend!!

I can't guarantee you that City will win Sevilla, but I can guarantee you that even if they lose, Pep will never lose cowardly like we did.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PlainJAY(m): 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
eph12:

Don't quote me again if you don't want e to swear for you

E pain am

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
sinizia:
I'm not here to gloat or mock the so-called True Fans who have refused to listen to the voice of reason few of us have been complaining about. I'm not here to condemn the coach or the players. I'm here specifically reiterate again that when I criticise Mourinho's tactics, I do it out of love, out of wanting more for this club, not from a place of hate or disparaging my club or the coach.

I remember when I criticised Mourinho's tactics of sitting back and hoping for luck against City and Liverpool (first leg), Weëdtaker was on my post ridiculing me for that of City match, while some others were happy with the draw with Liverpool saying City were just 2 points ahead. The style of cowardly ceding possession and attacking football to an opponent without any belief that we can match them, which was the underlying pain in my posts then, was glaringly ignored.

Some days Dayo made a comment which I agreed with 101%. I went further to clarify why I agreed with him whilst praising Pep's style of play. Hours later, Wëedtaker was mocking Dayo and I, asking why Mourinho should abandon a style that made him successful. His post got many likes which showed many people were okay with Mourinho's style. I kept mute coz I know it's only a matter of time and I'd be vindicated. Right now, there wailings on this thread, even from those that agreed with Wëedtaker that Mou should carry on with hisv coward approach at away grounds or against perceived superior opponents.

I've come to realise that some people hate the truth. That some people will confidently ignore the truth if it's in favour of someone that they dislike, or coming from someone they dislike, in this Dayo since he hates United and Mourinho. Some people can't just separate the fact from sentiments. But guess what? The truth will be a bitter pill that must be swallowed no matter how much in denial we may live in.

Yesterday's match was a lesson to us all. A lesson to learn on how we went to Sevilla to defend and settle for a draw, and how Sevilla came here to take the game to us. Sevilla defended in huge numbers when under pressure, but never forgot to attack and counter us. When weren't breathing down on their necks, they out-played us, slicing through our midfield like a hot knife through a butter. What we expected Fellaini to give us was what Nzonzi was doing - confident, strong, quick, controlling the midfield and engineering attacks. Mourinho could've gone for Mctominay to help us defend, or started Pogba to control our midfield. Instead he went for "long ball tactics" by starting Fellaini. If we'd put up half the spirited display Sevilla put up at our home, at their home, we may have gotten that away goal that'd have made Sevilla desperate and play into our trap. But alas, it's all wishes and beggars dreaming of horses.

What some people fail to see, are what some of us had seen long time ago. I quoted Gary's words on that day, saying how I've been saying what he said a long time ago, few days later, it's on F365 website today repeating what I had posted here ages ago. A topic on that site says What United need is a GAME PLAN...... not expensive stars.

Like I used to say, the MAJOR difference between us and City is not that they have better squad; of course they do, but it's the fact that they have Guardiola that makes them better than us. Both team have money, but while Mourinho hasn't found a game plan to win, Pep has found his and no matter the injury, the player that replaces the injured player plays the Pep way and victory continues. Mourinho will take this City side to Sevilla and defend!!

I can't guarantee you that City will win Sevilla, but I can guarantee you that even if they lose, Pep will never lose cowardly like we did.

This novel suppose win Oscar or Grammy...or Headies next rated

This cool story was brought to you by Bro PLC.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Behave. I'm in a mourning mood. smiley angry

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hakeem66:
I didn't know why Mctomminay didn't start bcus with him the midfield would hv bn mobile than playing Fellaini.
Medicine after death.
if he had started and the result were to be the same you would have been the same person demanding y fellaini didn't start ahead of him.

just take L's like that.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
This true fan fake fan debate is retarďed, those of us that were against Mourinho from the very beginning are the ONLY FANS...Anybody else is a glory jumping LovePeddler...Whether you are against Mourinho now is irrelevant because you initially supported him when he was hired...

YEAH I TOLD THEM SO.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
raumdeuter:
Sevilla fans,

We now have our thread now

https://www.nairaland.com/374405/sevilla-fc-europa-champs-fans/15

Ruudie ruffruggedraw is our chariman
I don forget Ruudie sha. You can't even troll him cos Sevilla is also his team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
sinizia:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
GloryIsaac:

Mou trolled his own club, i weak sad grin grin.

Imagine. The arrogant coc.k.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
sinizia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbe7UefYCN8

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
sinizia

I feel for you jare. All the real fans don flee. I do not like Mourinho and I have never hidden that, I stated my reasons and by his plays Mourinho is vindicating me

Maybe its because Sevilla spent more money

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
raumdeuter:
sinizia

I feel for you jare. All the real fans don flee. I do not like Mourinho and I have never hidden that, I stated my reasons and by his plays Mourinho is vindicating me

Maybe its because Sevilla spent more money

cc Larride cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

cc Larride cheesy

larride:
Since we have all agreed that Mou is a useless manager and past it, please no wailing anymore till Mou is sacked.

Thank you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
dubylhover:

lol..that's my very problem,they all know hos clueless and defensive nou is,yet they are waiting for him to change..every match that Manu plays,whether win draw or lose,d discussion must steer towards mourinho..Nawa oo..

he just extended his contract oo,so it seems there would b more gnashing of teeth here..

their wailing is becoming an eyesore,once something is being repeated over nd over,it loses its value
I couldn't help it grin grin

Our wailing as finally lost value cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
neezar:
Mou is manu

Manu is mou....I see him winning the Ucl this year

No matter how defensive and how boring his football is....He always springs up surprises!!
Bruuuuh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
CapitalCee:

it have never happened to him yes and that's a fact. what is your problem even with Mou?
this is just like me not getting any course below C during my undergraduate, and someone mentioned it, what is wrong that?
Have you seen what my problem with Mou is now? Is someone still mentioning that you never got below C in your undergraduate?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
CapitalCee:
Love mou or hate him. he will never throw away that lead. give mourinho this sane spurs team, immediately he goes 1-0 up. he will strifle Juve and close out the game. But Poch want to win in a way that the English media will compare him to Fergie. Mourinho might not be pretty and nice but his team with a 2-2 away result, will go through either with a 1-0 win or on away goals. Lesson learnt.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
SONofnezzar:
Lolzzzz

This shìt is so funny.....When we said that Mou is a bad coach...we were called fake fans, That we should go and support another team cheesy cheesy

At least, with this kind disgrace, if all of una wey sabi troll us for here wan act wisely....shame no suppose let una kon troll us if Barca win us tonight. grin grin grin grin

Make una just dey here jeje dey mourn una loss.

But trust person like lana1, hin go still carry hin big head kon troll
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
When I was on this thread dragging this issue with capital and laride, it was like my own was becoming too much when I was stating the obvious. How can a team that wants to win something be playing like this? There is nothing to show that the players understood each other, transition from defense through the midfield to attack was very poor. Pogba has still not learnt to release the ball fast, Sanchez now came to be hoarding the ball looking for final pass when he can play with the person just in front or beside him. Off the ball movements very poor.

I need someone that appreciates Mou 's style to tell me when last a team won the league or champions league playing like that. These things happen like once in a while, and is that what we want for our team?

He is busy attacking our legends when he's told the truth. I don't know who he needs to buy again to make the team play better. There's no need even asking him to resign, he is someone that will always use his own hands to dig his grave. The only annoying thing is that it would have been 2 or more years wasted.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
I'm ashamed. embarassed

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elnino4ladies: 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
Defending?

It's been the bane of our existence all season long! Any side that actually parades Smalling in defence and fellaini in midfield actually has no business remaining in the champions league!

Mourinho completely failed tactically last night while montella succeeded in equal measure...why did he not just stick to the liverpool line up? Anyway my 20 Pali dey load once chelshite gets whooped so I can use that one in consoling myself around 11pm......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
E dey sweet wen Man Utd lose ehn grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yE0HTPkfzs

(1) (2) (3) ... (5363) (5364) (5365) (5366) (5367) (5368) (5369) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.