Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8726245 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5361) (5362) (5363) (5364) (5365) (5366) (5367) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
grin

The wailing continues!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
neezar:
Good....Hope say u dey read??
No put ur focus on this United team oo
yes bro i wrote jamb on monday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
This stupid club and fans actually deserve Mourinho..

Long live Mou
Mourinho till you die!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
Why did we even buy a piano player, Most man utd players don't even listen to that nonsense, the likes of Pogba, Lukaku, Lingard, Rashford, Martial, Young, Bailly etc prefer Hip Hop with the hi hat drills and Bass drops...It doesn't take a genius to know an Alabama Country singer can't fit at a 21 savage party. MOUHRINHO OUT.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
Cadec007:
yes bro i wrote jamb on monday
Nice...Hope say u pass

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lana1:
What some of us see sitting down, some people can never see even if they climb on top of Fellaini's afro.

Buy this buy that in already overcrowded LW & AM positions, when there are other more pressing concerns in the team......positions like RW and the clueless fraud of a manager's tactics. And their only defence is one mumu Mourinho quote that u should not ignore quality when it becomes available.

That's why i laugh when some people here are saying we should buy Dybala, Griezmann etc.
Even if we buy Messi, Mourinho go still park bus.
Buy Neymar, park bus.
Buy World 11, park bus.
Play Burnley, park bus.
Play Accrington Stanley, park bus.
Play Kano pillars, park bus.
Some here will tell you we don't have the quality and the reason we play poorly so we should buy more. If we continue buying as they wish, we'd soon finish the players in europe and move to Asia or Africa.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
Vanquay:
British Physicist Stephen Hawking died this morning...RIP to the great man at age 74 he lived 52 years more than the doctors predicted for him...Im not trying to compare Apples to Oranges but he probably would have lived 50 more years if Mourinho and his shameful tactics didn't break his heart...That pathetic display speeded his exit...RIP To the great man and MOURINHO OUT.

I really don't think you should crack jokes with Hawkings' death due to Mou's incompetency, he is too great a man to be reduced to such level.

RIP Stephen Hawking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
Adisaowalla i sight you, welcome. Are you a true fan?

Like Diogenes i have been carrrying a lamp all day long looking for a true fan, but none has stepped forward.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
neezar:
Nice...Hope say u pass
not checked it yet.....is it ready!?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
larride:
Just woke up to this nightmare. Is it true that we are out of the champions league courtesy of Sevilla

Yesterday performance is pathetic, terrible, demoralizing and shameful for a club like Manchester United. That performance is not acceptable in any way. I just couldn't believe what I was watching last night. At this stage, I believe Mou really have to go and take along Fella and Pogba with him.

I can't deal mehn.
We will need Pogba to partner with Kante. I warned you guys about mou that he will get the players but can not utilize them. He is more of a media coach now.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
Cadec007:
not checked it yet.....is it ready!?
I know 4 una??

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
Melvyn11:

Agree on the last paragraph but what if eventually United wins the Fa Cup and finish 2nd. On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate this season.

Mourinho has spent a lot of money. We shouldn't be playing the way we play most of the time. There's enough talent to terrify opponents into submission but Mou is building bungalows out of cement instead of mansions.

The FA cup for him will be a consolation prize, what with his conservative approach to games- and that's even if he wins it.

You should be aware that Utd arent Chelsea or Arsenal. We've got loads of trophies and if it's not the league or the UCL, we won't be overly ecstatic.

I can't rate him at the moment but it's clear to everyone he has underperformed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
Melvyn11:

Which yeye Arsenal. Madrid till i quench.

Madrid is a winning team. A 2nd Place finish and UCL Semifinal exit got Ancelotti the sack letter despite him winning the UCL the previous season, that shows you their level of mentality.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
afrodoc2:

Hehehe. Mourinho wan turn Old Trafford to garage, just dey park bus all over the place.
If we no take care dey go move this thread go Auto section. cheesy

So Oasis is not a true fan, Lana is not a true fan, Leyqute is not a true fan, eph is not a true fan, neezar is not a true fan, chrisley is not a true fan. Please who knows a few true fans that can explain wetin dey ground?
The true fans have been run aground by their Lord and Saviour only to resurface again when we narrowly and luckily win another game. Then they'll start blabbing about how Mourinho's tactics ve guaranteed him success all these years...

Anyways, i still fail to see this defensive masterclass they keep yapping about coz we haven't kept a clean sheet in our last 5 games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
neezar:
I know 4 una??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by EmmGee: 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
GloryIsaac:

After all the insult on Tottenham and the talk about how Mourinho cannot lose a lead bla bla bla, United got knocked out by Sevilla...f'ing Sevilla! angry.... At least Tottenham fought and were knocked out by the Italian Champions, a club with players like Dybala, Higuain etc, who does Sevilla have? sad.
they've got ben yedder grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
Vanquay:

Okay and you are a stupid person? Clearly there's tons of stupidity In the world...And you failing to spot my sarcasm or criticizing my dark humour is in fact a stupid phenomena on its own...I think Stephen Hawking would be proud a human being like you can spot stupidity, maybe he wrote you in his will for his nobel price?

I usually don't quote you because you often post rubbish and I see you as an irresponsible senseless troglodyte. However I had to say something when you outdid yourself in stupidity.

The world is mourning a genius. It has nothing to do with football and a weak attempt to relate it to Mourinho's cowardly tactics is just off. It's just not something you should be joking about.

If you weren't such a blockhead you'd reflect on your own life and ponder if anyone would mourn you when you're gone.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
neezar:

Just say u want Griezmann in the team

Mou can turn an attacking player into a defender

By the time he sees griezman playing right strike back then he will understand that Mourinho is a bascard. sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
eph12:

When you were collecting from Westham Crystal and co at home they were the best in la liga abi?

Una nor collect?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
GloryIsaac:

I really don't think you should crack jokes with Hawkings' death due to Mou's incompetency, he is too great a man to be reduced to such level.

RIP Stephen Hawking.

Thank you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
Leyqute you get time for fools I swear....nice e slap anyway........Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
GloryIsaac:

Larride, come and explain this. In your own words "Some things need to be exposed here and now'.

Bro, the performance over both leg is nothing to write home about. pathetic, shameless and disgusting. there's no excuse for that kind of performance. No excuse whatsoever.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
codedguy1:

By the time he sees griezman playing right strike back then he will understand that Mourinho is a bascard. sad

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
codedguy1:

i would just kill him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
Leyqute:

If you weren't such a blockhead you'd reflect on your own life and ponder if anyone would mourn you when you're gone.
lawd!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
GloryIsaac:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zVvOXMwWXw

All these season ticket holders with Mancunian accents criticizing Mourinho are not real fans jo, i want the follow come, real fans on NL to come out and talk.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
Oasis007:
When Spurs honorably lost to Juventus, elampiro led Mou's Fans Club condemned Poch as an average Manager without Kane and Eriksen.

I'm expecting what they gonna call their Lord after getting disgraced Home and Away by an average La Liga Club with Pogba, Sanchez, Lukaku, De Gea, Martial and Co at his Disposal.

Glad everyone is beginning to see the Light..... that the REAL FRAUD ain't Pep but the arrogant Twát.

Flesh and blood didnt reveal this to you

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Gscott(m): 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
afrodoc2:
Adisaowalla i sight you, welcome. Are you a true fan?

Like Diogenes i have been carrrying a lamp all day long looking for a true fan, but none has stepped forward.
Don't mind them, they will come out if we win brighton

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
afrodoc2:

All these season ticket holders with Mancunian accents criticizing Mourinho are not real fans jo, i want the follow come, real fans on NL to come out and talk.

Too many fake fans grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MandemMillyrock: 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
Finally the opportunity for some fake fans to vent wetin dem don dey carry for mind for God knows how long now grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5361) (5362) (5363) (5364) (5365) (5366) (5367) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: eghos12(m), everton4life(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.