Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,196 members, 7,835,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8791659 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5367) (5368) (5369) (5370) (5371) (5372) (5373) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
GloryIsaac:

As expected, another attempt at shifting post.

You be man, if you're wrong, accept it. It's not a prison sentence.

I am tempted to say something that is not good. But I will ignore you. This time

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
GloryIsaac:

It's kind of funny that i purposely didn't want to engage you but you since hit first, read the comment again. Believing the squad is akin to believing in what they can do, what they are capable of.

Funlord, you can believe in someone but if he f.ucks up, would you keep shut?... Looks like you're really good at digging, why did you miss my posts that criticized him and the team?, the posts that praised them for good performances?.. Despite Lindelof's mistakes, i haven't denied the fact that i still believe he'll come good even after criticizing his display...

Keep digging, if i choose to pay back the favor, even LAWMA won't be able to take your sh!t, but i won't because we started on a good note on this forum.

You f.ucked up.

Oga abeg begin dig! I really want to get your point? Did you read my reply to leyqute at all? Or you need glasses? All the players I have supported here have come good! Zlatan? Lukaku? Gomes? Bailly? So which _shit are you talking about? Or you just feel like lying to receive some support? Me that helped coin "jambody4life"......Or me that always supports the team? Abeg it is closing time so we are all less busy so kindly pull out your lawma facts for them to see your point! None of you can even point out one thing that has changed in my stance over jose or the team!

You are the same guy that was drooling over the teams displays earlier on but now they have become imbeciles after a bad performance? When you were seeing this fluidity you did not know it was due to the instructions of a certain mourinho ba? Maybe this was why he called some of you fake...when things are rosy all is well but once things rough all man begins to engage in crowd mentality!

GloryIsaac:

This is exactly what i'm pointing at, but fanboys are having none of that.....
Can't y'all see how fluid the team is playing?

I just weak.

By the way I'm just pointing out some of you people's inconsistencies! I'm not digging or trying to make anyone feel bad!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
CapitalCee:
Nawao lamentations everywhere. Abeg make we calm down. I told you so crew group members don increase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-dX3yFkLVE
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
I dunno why am trolling right now grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPIFTR3LVm4
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
raumdeuter:
funlord did you also believe in Moyes and LvG in their entire tenure as Man Utd coaches or did you at some time question them and call for their sack?

I never believed in moyes! Everyone knows that about me! Even moyes has probably seen me in his dreams before...I would still gladly stab him if given the chance! I still have an erection whenever I go on you tube and watch the sky sports report on the day of his sacking!

Van gaal? Me and coogar where even so pro van gaal back then! I even supported his purchase of blind and depay and even Bastian! But van gaal never got the team into the position we are in now! Van gaals team played worse football than Jose's! The players had turned on van gaal....club legends and former coaches had turned against him...fans had too so his position was no longer tenable! Even he knew he was about to be sacked even before he won the fa cup! Jose's position is still very strong on all fronts so why should I want him sacked NOW?

From 6th and 3 trophies to 2nd and a chance at at least another trophy still to come? Is it not only a mad man that would sack a coach with this recent record? They all want us to play like city or barca? Is it fellaini smalling or Valencia or lingaard that would help us play like those teams?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
funlord:

I never believed in moyes! Everyone knows that about me! Even moyes has probably seen me in his dreams before...I would still gladly stab him if given the chance! I still have an erection whenever I go on you tube and watch the sky sports report on the day of his sacking!

Van gaal? Me and coogar where even so pro van gaal back then! I even supported his purchase of blind and depay and even Bastian! But van gaal never got the team into the position we are in now! Van gaals team played worse football than Jose's! The players had turned on van gaal....club legends and former coaches had turned against him...fans had too so his position was no longer tenable! Even he knew he was about to be sacked even before he won the fa cup! Jose's position is still very strong on all fronts so why should I want him sacked NOW?

From 6th and 3 trophies to 2nd and a chance at at least another trophy still to come? Is it not only a mad man that would sack a coach with this recent record? They all want us to play like city or barca? Is it fellaini smalling or Valencia or lingaard that would help us play like those teams?

Mourinho can only win the FA cup this season this was what Van Gaal won in his last season too when everyone was calling for his head

Moyes got the team to the CL quarters and lost in Munich to Bayern and Guardiola

A lot of your legends have been disagreeing with Mourinho but he will insult them back and the fans will join him to do that too

So why can you clamor for Moyes and LvG to be sacked think its rational and you think its mad to insinuate that Mourinho should be sacked when you will not be relevant in the major tournaments like League and CL for 2 seasons in a row despite having the highest wage bill in the league and almost in Europe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
Believers and unbelievers. Is okay grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MJAg0VDgO0
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
CapitalCee:
Digging posts of your fellow fans just to justify what exactly. I intentionally stayed away from this thread for some time so that the vitroils will go down, but no it has degenerated to a childish state. So some people join now in glory and enjoy our victories but dish out "L" to other people, when things go south. Ok.

See, your own WikiDig is the bulkiest. I didn't even bother with it, yet you're the one crying the loudest.

SMH.

The funny thing be say na everybody chop the L on Tuesday.

I saw you criticizing Mourinho the other day. Isn't that a tad too late? Especially when you berated me months ago when all I did was express dissatisfaction with the performance in a set of games.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
funlord:

Oga abeg begin dig! I really want to get your point? Did you read my reply to leyqute at all? Or you need glasses? All the players I have supported here have come good! Zlatan? Lukaku? Gomes? Bailly? So which _shit are you talking about? Or you just feel like lying to receive some support? Me that helped coin "jambody4life"......Or me that always supports the team? Abeg it is closing time so we are all less busy so kindly pull out your lawma facts for them to see your point! None of you can even point out one thing that has changed in my stance over jose or the team!

You are the same guy that was drooling over the teams displays earlier on but now they have become imbeciles after a bad performance? When you were seeing this fluidity you did not know it was due to the instructions of a certain mourinho ba? Maybe this was why he called some of you fake...when things are rosy all is well but once things rough all man begins to engage in crowd mentality!

By the way I'm just pointing out some of you people's inconsistencies! I'm not digging or trying to make anyone feel bad!

The last guy that used the emboldened statement on me was larride and maybe he remembers how it ended when the shovel was brought smiley.

If person dey mess up, you say it. If he's doing well, you say it. There's absolutely nothing fake in that, that's a real-ass Bro/Fan.

Btw, playing dirty in post digging won't help because that post was made when folks were talking about Zlatan's contract extension.

This is my last reply to you on this just to avoid a foreseen Vanqua.y-like situation (No offense vanquay).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

On Paper United is actually building a Team that would or might become the strongest in England, and perhaps in the World.

...... but as far as JM is in Charge , we wouldn't appreciate the Team until we lose most of the Players to more ambitious Clubs.

See, we've got enough firepower for teams to be terrified of us yet our players are the ones who are terrified of attacking opponents. No one is saying you should go gung ho on everyone you meet but FFS don't go ultradefensive against everyone you are scared of.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
When we were criticizing Mourinho, it was not because he was 1st or 2nd. We appreciated the fact that we were at the top but kept on saying that the way he plays, his tactics and the seemingly lack of bite and attack will get us no where and that was the problem.

The style of play was atrocious but we did not look at the fact that we were 2nd or even just won a game and so should not criticisevwhere we felt was poor.

It looked like if we won a game with our tepid and lackadaisical play it was unfair to still criticise the team because we won.

If we continue like this with Mourinho we might never win the league because with what Liverpool is doing this season if they get it right next season while we still play this defensive masterclass nonsense we will end up finishing 2nd behind Liverpool, then 2nd behind spurs, then 2nd behind Bournemouth grin Man city started like house on fire last season and with a little tweeking have managed to win the league now.

How we are 2nd on the log tbh is still surprising to me.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
So, small WikiDig and funlord don skata grand already with boku essay? Say him likely go be d longest-serving fan for here and say e don meet players and buy jersey well well?

No be small thing.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
[img]https://scontent.fbed1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/29214666_1853262468069547_3113220148450820096_n.jpg?_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeH5C_XHuU-mAaYojFOk4LNO74FnRJhq0H1fttCzKKaUxKWmAzTqCId62XvmjDP-yZTRaQEM70l5tuLHrNYIwqmnM5oF0H_Lx6aaxONsPZX9sQ&oh=de6cacc1013529290ffcac651996ceda&oe=5B382643[/img]

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
CapitalCee:

I am tempted to say something that is not good. But I will ignore you. This time

I've been around long enough to know how vulgar you can be so I'm not surprised in the least.

Good thing you didn't come out gun blazing this time around cool.

#GGMU grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
GloryIsaac:

The last guy that used the emboldened statement on me was larride and maybe he remembers how it ended when the shovel was brought smiley.

If person dey mess up, you say it. If he's doing well, you say it. There's absolutely nothing fake in that, that's a real-ass Bro/Fan.

You really have no point! Shovel you no bring, manure you no bring, fact you no bring so what is all this lingua for?

Abeg just wait till weekend so that you can point out more of Jose's flaws!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
funlord:

Leyqute....i am the living embodiment of united 4 life! If jose gets sacked I will wish him well and get behind the new guy but as for me I still believe he has shown significant progress with this disjointed team in both his 1st and 2nd seasons to warrant his new contract! The board agrees! Fergie agrees! The players are not revolting! A great number of fans living in manchester are still sticking with him....so wetin be my own with nairaland fans view? I stand with my club, it's players and it's present coach jose mourinho! It is my choice and it is based on my opinion! I won't belittle myself by crying "out out" as if I'm in a burning building any day we lose because that is not what being a football fan is about! Anyone unhappy with that can ignore my posts or help us stand a chance of winning gold in the next Olympics by practicing in a lagoon! Shalom bro!

Nobody is belittling you. Nobody is dragging issues with you say you are not a bonafide Utd supporter. We are all supporters of United and want Jose to be successful.

What I don't understand is why a fan will censure other fans because they don't agree with him over the way a manger sets up his team to play.

Fact is this is the best season we've had since Fergie left. That one is much obvious. However, you will agree that things could be much more better, considering the squad we have and the financial backing MOu's got from the board. Or you don't believe this squad is good enough for the UCL Q/Final or to compete for the title with City?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
The lord is my shepherd, i shall not dig. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
codedguy1:
When we were criticizing Mourinho, it was not because he was 1st or 2nd. We appreciated the fact that we were at the top but kept on saying that the way he plays, his tactics and the seemingly lack of bite and attack will get us no where and that was the problem.

The style of play was atrocious but we did not look at the fact that we were 2nd or even just won a game and so should not criticisevwhere we felt was poor.

It looked like if we won a game with our tepid and lackadaisical play it was unfair to still criticise the team because we won.

3 GBOSA FoR YOU

Na the main koko be this.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
GloryIsaac:

Btw, playing dirty in post digging won't help because that post was made when folks were talking about Zlatan's contract extension.

This is my last reply to you on this just to avoid a foreseen Vanqua.y-like situation (No offense vanquay).

I don't remember having any argument with you. I have said it more often than not here. I am pro United first and that means supporting the manager. I criticize when the team fk and praise them when they do well. I know when to blame the manager and when to chunk the blame to the players. I will always defend Mou whenever I see him being criticized unfairly and I will also be the first to criticize him when he Bleep up. I don't know exactly what you guys re trying to prove here but I wish you best of luck.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
GloryIsaac:
The lord is my shepherd, i shall not dig. grin grin grin grin grin grin

He maketh you to lie down in fake pastures abi? wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
Leyqute:
So, small WikiDig and funlord don skata grand already with boku essay? Say him likely go be d longest-serving fan for here and say e don meet players and buy jersey well well?

No be small thing.

grin

Do you doubt anything I write sir? Do you know my age? My net worth? Where I've been in my life? How I roll? So wetin go fit be big thing to person like me?

Abeg make una no add me to una "fake and real" circus next time I just had to clear the air! I don't need to label anyone such names to get my points across I only do that when I come across people who want to act foolish online! Canopy analyst, shekpites etc...that's me all day but I really don't have the right to tell anyone who supports united if they are fake or real! My name is not Malcolm glazer...its funlord!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
larride:

I don't remember having any argument with you. I have said it more often than not here. I am pro United first and that means supporting the manager. I criticize when the team fk and praise them when they do well. I know when to blame the manager and when to chunk the blame to the players. I will always defend Mou whenever I see him being criticized unfairly and I will also be the first to criticize him when he Bleep up. I don't know exactly what you guys re trying to prove here but I wish you best or luck.

That man is confused about his past debates here! He can't dig crap!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
Leyqute:

The defensiveMasterclass Defender.

I don't get your point?
It appears you are cutting your nose to spite your face,if you are so happy and pleased that a club you claim to support has been knocked out of the Champions League.
SMH.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
codedguy1:

If we continue like this with Mourinho we might never win the league because with what Liverpool is doing this season if they get it right next season while we still play this defensive masterclass nonsense we will end up finishing 2nd behind Liverpool, then 2nd behind spurs, then 2nd behind Bournemouth grin Man city started like house on fire last season and with a little tweeking have managed to win the league now.

How we are 2nd on the log tbh is still surprising to me.

All these months and it's still hard to see the point.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
larride:

I don't remember having any argument with you. I have said it more often than not here. I am pro United first and that means supporting the manager. I criticize when the team fk and praise them when they do well. I know when to blame the manager and when to chunk the blame to the players. I will always defend Mou whenever I see him being criticized unfairly and I will also be the first to criticize him when he Bleep up. I don't know exactly what you guys re trying to prove here but I wish you best of luck.

I've heard cool

#GGMU wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
Leyqute:

He maketh you to lie down in fake pastures abi? wink

And he leads me in the path of not replying for sanity's sake grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
Leyqute:

Look at this one.

Look those who want to quote my old posts and claim I told you so can do so. If there's one thing i know in life it's to realize when one is wrong and accept it. With Mourinho i haven't reached that point. After our final in 2011, we have been European has beens year on year. This with the same Fergie who made Man Utd Man Utd. Our best finish in the UCl was with David Moyes of all People. Since then it's been one hell of a massive rebuild, group stage, round of 16 finishes here and there. That we went out to Sevilla might have been shameful considering what our squad is worth but Lukaku summed up what our problem is.. Players more often than not hiding, players who are not playing for the badge, but for their hair styles and Social Media fans. Our years with Moyes, LVG has sown a seed of lassitude into Manchester United. While the manager shares a portion of the blame for tactics in approaching certain games, no one can absolve the players of blame. They are not doing well enough. Pogba's short display was a perfect display of this. We might not be playing swashbuckling football, we might not be ghen ghen pressing, but we have to take what we have which is far and away better than the shit from previous managers since fergie and look forward in hope. It's only kids that'll let the opinions of opposing fans who can't wait to see United at the rock bottom let their love for the club waiver. We all wanted Moyes and LVG out because there was almost nothing to cheer with them but with Mourinho we have had reasons to smile, to say let's keep fighting, he might still conjure some of his old tricks back in the day. I still believe in Mourinho, his transfers have come good, his tactics might be negative but atleast it's not always like that match after match. Till he becomes toxic in footballing philosophy that i can bear anymore, i will stand by my team's manager. Till the day the club says we have had enough, lets find someone else, i will stand by my manager. No "i told you so's" by some faceless United or Non United fans on a faceless forum can change that. People who change their opinions about Mourinho and the team after every match like a girls pant are usually the fickle, plastic and unprincipled class of our fans. I will complain when Mourinho messes up with tactics or acts unprofessional but i will not be found in the Mourinho hate or Mourinho out brigade.. Never!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eyedea(m): 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ordinary Sevilla, na wetin make una wan kill unaselves

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
GloryIsaac:

Cowards, just like their lord and savior grin grin, How can one be a coward on a faceless forum? cheesy grin grin.. I weak.

It will be done IF City wins the Premier League after the Manchester Derby (making United give them a guard of honor). Hopefully, the players will avert such disgrace by beating City and temporarily delaying their trophy celebrations.
2 more wins from city and am digging this thread down postdigger2 already created just incase some bleeped up mod tries to f*ck my shit up.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
Dantedasz:

I don't get your point?
It appears you are cutting your nose to spite your face,if you are so happy and pleased that a club you claim to support has been knocked out of the Champions League.
SMH.
Seriously I don't get this "I told you so" approach

I don't understand a lot of things but this is truly puzzling.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
postdigger:

2 more wins from city and am digging this thread down postdigger2 already created just incase some bleeped up mod tries to f*ck my shit up.

Chill grin grin grin, there'll be no guard of honor from us (i miscalculated) so calm down cheesy grin grin

Thread is already turning into a war zone because egos are getting hit and no one wants to be wrong so no need abeg grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5367) (5368) (5369) (5370) (5371) (5372) (5373) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.