Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8864049 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5370) (5371) (5372) (5373) (5374) (5375) (5376) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
Leyqute:

Parotipapa aka "defensive football is beautiful". How beautiful was the elimination by Sevilla?
Awon digger of post.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
raumdeuter:
funlord did you also believe in Moyes and LvG in their entire tenure as Man Utd coaches or did you at some time question them and call for their sack?
I love your question. Now let wait for the face saving answers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
codedguy1:

Sometimes I Dont understand this backing the team and coach statement. Maybe someone should please try to explain it to me better.

I think to some extent we can separate the support for the coach and team because no matter how bad a player has been if the team ain't getting right the coach gets the boot.

My stand is I will support any manager the club decides to hire even Moyes and lvg but if that coach starts underperforming and is not getting the desired result after being given time then the support needs to be reassessed. I will not continue to support someone who clearly seems to be doing something wrong and insist that he must tow that line.

To make my position simple, i supported mourinho when the club hired him even though i had my reservations about his behaviour, about how he talks, i couldn't question his ability at the time because he was 3TIME CL winner and had won the league severally and his teams were a lot more daring than what am seems here. So if Mourinho will continue with this brand of football HE SHOULD FVCK OFF.

Pep cleared the deadwoods in his team to achieve what he has today, Mourinho should have done same.
please if I may ask when did mourinho win the 3rd champions league?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 12:15am On Mar 16, 2018
chrisley024:
Coulda Woulda Shoulda by Celine Dion cheesy
Well your manager wouldn't cos he's too negative.

Dear Sir. You like Celine Dion? Take it! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoGGHoeE2QY
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 12:17am On Mar 16, 2018
popizaino:
please if I may ask when did mourinho win the 3rd champions league?

It is called future present past impossicant participle sir. U no do elementary english for school? grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:18am On Mar 16, 2018
funlord:

I don't see how my posting style has anything to do with the concepts I'm dropping but that is your cup of tea to sip! Cautious approach in which games? The same team that had you all raving at the start of the season for their attacking prowess? Now...The man is not even confident in some of the players he has at his disposal! But is that his fault? Should he tell them? All the guys jose has brought to united have been hits....ibra, Bailly, lukaku, pogba, sanchez and lindelhof are still not there yet...he has also taken the big decisions like getting rid of rooney, sending out van gaals deadwood and has tried to improve cursed souls like smalling! This same man united team just need a bit of consistency to play the sort of football we are used to....even in some games where all these guys have been weeping over there are moments of superb soccer even though they are fleeting....even last season during the draw soup era...we were dominating and slicing teams apart so what is really the issue? Even when some shekpiscos came to troll earlier in the season...after I pulled out our better attacking and defensive records for them to see they kept quiet! So how come this negative tactics master is out scoring their own teams and even beating them?

Yes some games are boring with how we lose possession or miss chances but which other coach goes through the season scoring 5-0 in all games? Even city have had games where they had to grind out results! what about the good side of jose? Look at his statement on de gea 2 days ago? Could moyes have said that? Look at what lukaku said after Sevilla about players hiding? Every player that has played under jose has always said the same thing....he improves you..makes you better and his preparation is out of this world! That does not mean jose won't _fuck up from time to time...I stated it that he murdered himself against Sevilla with his wack tactics while montella got his spot on....one game? How many losses have we had this season? If I ask some of these town criers to give me any credible alternative to jose now na crickets go appear! See one even referencing people who know next to nothing about soccer due to painment! Na wa......I'm going to wait till the season ends, watch the transfer market and watch what our fully fit squad can do next season without all these 6 months and 3 months we did without some our best players! If the next level you are referring to is becoming champs?....Jose is one of the few coaches that can help united achieve that! He has done it before! In england in portugal in Italy and in spain....those are not rumors..So the answer to your question is a resounding YES! It's my opinion and I'm sticking to it! Anyone that wants it to change can enter my what's app and try and convince me otherwise......

#mourinhoin

Any idiot that feels like searching for likes by insulting me or my opinion can try his luck but as I posted on January the 1st...no time for _retarded posts in 2018
Make I no lie, I enjoy this your wailing. The tears dey give me joy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 12:23am On Mar 16, 2018
RuffRuggedRaw:

It is called future present past impossicant participle sir. U no do elementary english for school? grin grin grin
lol.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 12:26am On Mar 16, 2018
Funlord - "All the guys jose has brought to united have been hits..."

"fake" united fans

grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:43am On Mar 16, 2018
CapitalCee:

Anybody not comfortable with backing the team and manager, sorry. I have never been known to be a bandwagoner
That you continue repeat something does not mean there's any sense there or it's going to make sense at some point.

What you're doing is not backing the team but asslicking. Every match day these ones you think don't support the club go out to viewing centres, pubs or watch at home because they want their club to win. They defend their club on the streets, at school, in the office and even here on nairaland or other public forums but you are so sure they are not backing the team.

This thing wouldn't have been like this if some of you didn't come online to ask some others expressing their concerns to move to another club or some other derogatory comments when they could have just been ignored.

Old Trafford can't remember the last time it experienced very good captivating football match but you people say that's not Jose style which is a very big lie. You complain about the same players Jose say he is happy with and doesn't need to strengthen. These days we go into a match having this 50-50 feeling, even against smaller teams, maybe because you think they have better players. This team has shown that it has some tricks up its sleeves but the challenge is to try to be on the front foot from zero minute and not wait till 60 minutes when the game is slipping away.

Talking about supporting the team and its manager, you should be very proud of Fellaini and Jose, for the plan he took to that match. If you were disappointed, you're not fit to be a true fan. Fellaini is our player, and some others too. They may be here even next year so you should support them, have the belief that they are better than Ronaldo and Messi combined, that's how to be a good supporter of your club.

Thank you

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 2:26am On Mar 16, 2018
Originality. Na the key to humanity grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDC8YTKVDQk

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:45am On Mar 16, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:39am On Mar 16, 2018
See epistles everywhere? cheesy

Fake fans are attacking, true fans are counter-attacking. If only Mourinho's team could go on the offensive like you guys here, we wouldn't be having this debate.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:17am On Mar 16, 2018
jose will get his third season
that is for sure.
the board wont release funds for any major signing until the pianoman play us a sweet song sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:00am On Mar 16, 2018
grin grin grin

Hopefully we gonna be relieved if Mou plays attacking Footie Tomorrow!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:29am On Mar 16, 2018
SIRcumalot:
jose will get his third season
that is for sure.
the board wont release funds for any major signing until the pianoman play us a sweet song sha
They should allow him go to a club where he's the underdog in almost every match and not a club like United where there are millions to be spent. He will do better there.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:31am On Mar 16, 2018
Oasis007:
grin grin grin

Hopefully we gonna be relieved if Mou plays attacking Footie Tomorrow!
Some said that some of the players like Lukaku improved because he was criticized, I hope the coach can also see these criticism and improve too abi na only players suppose dey improve?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:33am On Mar 16, 2018
Transfers Rumors

Manchester United are nearing a £35m deal for midfielder Anderson Talisca, according to A Bola.

The Portuguese paper reports that the 24-year-old, who is currently on loan at Besiktas from Benfica, will move on permanently this summer.

--------------------------------------------------

Young Valencia left-back Jose Gaya is a target for Manchester United, who want to beat Arsenal and Chelsea to the 22-year-old's signature, reports The MIrror.

His arrival could herald the departure of Matteo Darmian, who the newspaper says is on his way to Juventus.

--------------------------------------------------

Shakhtar Dontesk midfielder Fred will join either Manchester City or Manchester United in the summer, according to the club's chief executive Sergei Palkin. 

"Fred will leave in June. If not to Manchester City, then to Manchester United," Palkin told Corriere dello Sport.

"He is ready for the best championships. 'In addition to being very good, Fred is very professional."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 6:34am On Mar 16, 2018
eph12:

Make I no lie, I enjoy this your wailing. The tears dey give me joy

How Is this wailing? Someone wanted to lie and make it look as if I was part of the "fake fan and real fan issue" and I came out and chin checked them? Another one wanted to lie about my stance over united changing and after I simply requested that they proved it, the joker came up with silly excuses and kept shut? By the way if someone asks me a simple question on my thoughts and I give him my reasons does that now qualify as wailing? Oga if na likes you dey find......go to the BBN thread and insult one of the house mates!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:42am On Mar 16, 2018
eph12:

Some said that some of the players like Lukaku improved because he was criticized, I hope the coach can also see these criticism and improve too abi na only players suppose dey improve?

grin

Regardless to the Division on the Thread at the moment, I believe Everyone is not happy with our style of Play. I expect JM to change his Tactics or perhaps loses the dressing Room and gets ousted into Wilderness.

Victory is good, but it's sweet when it's gotten through entertainment Football - that's something Pep is doing at Man City, Klopp is doing at Liverpool, Poch is doing at Spurs, but Mou stubbornly failing to do it at United.

I'm kinda sure the Board gonna sit him down and talk sense to him. They will rather prefer to lose him than Old Trafford getting deserted by Fans like the Emirates Stadium.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:47am On Mar 16, 2018
funlord:

How Is this wailing? Someone wanted to lie and make it look as if I was part of the "fake fan and real fan issue" and I came out and chin checked them? Another one wanted to lie about my stance over united changing and after I simply requested that they proved it, the joker came up with silly excuses and kept shut? By the way if someone asks me a simple question on my thoughts and I give him my reasons does that now qualify as wailing? Oga if na likes you dey find......go to the BBN thread and insult one of the house mates!
To you, everybody showing concern about the state of the team, or giving their opinion contrary to yours is wailing. As far as I'm concerned what you did there is pure wailing. No need to sugarcoat it. It's alright to wail once in a while though

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:51am On Mar 16, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

Regardless to the Division on the Thread at the moment, I believe Everyone is not happy with our style of Play. I expect JM to change his Tactics or perhaps loses the dressing Room and gets ousted into Wilderness.

Victory is good, but it's sweet when it's gotten through entertainment Football - that's something Pep is doing at Man City, Klopp is doing at Liverpool, Poch is doing at Spurs, but Mou stubbornly failing to do at United.

I'm kinda sure the Board gonna sit him down and talk sense to him. They will rather prefer to lose him than Old Trafford getting deserted by Fans like the Emirates Stadium.
There's a reason I avoid mentioning names when I give my opinion though because apart from Pep, others have not won anything.

But the truth is that this thing Mou is giving us, another coach can easily do this. Nothing special in what he's doing at the club that has the most expensive midfielder and striker in the league.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 7:02am On Mar 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 7:05am On Mar 16, 2018
Who still dey cry. doh ooo. Take heart grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 7:09am On Mar 16, 2018
We will never forget grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:09am On Mar 16, 2018
eph12:

There's a reason I avoid mentioning names when I give my opinion though because apart from Pep, others have not won anything.

But the truth is that this thing Mou is giving us, another coach can easily do this. Nothing special in what he's doing at the club that has the most expensive midfielder and striker in the league.

grin

Let's shunt away from Mou's hullabaloo. I expect Fred to choose United ahead of City. He's gonna have Fernandinho and Gundogan to compete with at City, whereas he's coming to replace, perhaps, both Carrick and Fellaini at United.

Do you think he's gonna be a great Addition, one of the misising Puzzles?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 7:11am On Mar 16, 2018
1. Pogba is useless
2. Fellaini is useless
3. Sanchez is useless
4. Bailly is useless
5. Pogba is useless again

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 7:14am On Mar 16, 2018
Oasis007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0YEVNacmtw

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 7:16am On Mar 16, 2018
Other rappers be like Man U. Dey no dey enter final grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7m2F-vTtX4

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:17am On Mar 16, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

Let's shunt away from Mou's hullabaloo. I expect Fred to choose United ahead of City. He's gonna have Fernandinho and Gundogan to compete with at City, whereas he's coming to replace, perhaps, both Carrick and Fellaini at United.

Isn't Fred an AM?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 7:22am On Mar 16, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 7:39am On Mar 16, 2018
Oloribu useless piano fc....

My able dj ruffruggedraw abeg epp me sama lana1 elrony leyqute eph12 neezar bushwickbill oasis007

Baba fryo - dem go dey pose....

Thank you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5370) (5371) (5372) (5373) (5374) (5375) (5376) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.