Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,874 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8861516 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5369) (5370) (5371) (5372) (5373) (5374) (5375) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
By the way, if you didn't start to get a clue that Mourinho has lost it when he started chasing Paul the fvcking w.a.nker Pogba for a world record fee, my guys una kick penarity go throw in.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
codedguy1:

That would be an interesting match to watch. Let's see if almighty pep will decide to park something against a barca coached by velvede.

If city attack barca we will know that its PEPs philosophy but would we say its Barca's default setting if they attack the almighty pep regardless of the coach?

It would be interesting to watch.

The truth is even when we met city earlier in the season he was cautious and didnt attack like he usually does but Mourinho was also cautious by default. We Dont smell blood or vulnerability in our opponents again to take advantage we just wait to go a goal down and then start attempting to do something that resembles attacking.

No mind me jawe, I am still smarting from the loss.

That their time wasting tactic was so annoying angry. Looking forward to such tie shaa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
Fvck you lana1, elrony, eph12 n all the scumcvnts!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrrbEjJEVz4

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
diggz:
Fvck you lana1, elrony, eph12 n all the scumcvnts!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrrbEjJEVz4
cheesy Mr Pacifist. How far now? You still dey share f***s upon the yesterday's humble pie?? O ga oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
RuffRuggedRaw:
By the way, if you didn't start to get a clue that Mourinho has lost it when he started chasing Paul the fvcking w.a.nker Pogba for a world record fee, my guys una kick penarity go throw in.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/68443a969e25a14568949a29829ef665/tenor.gif?itemid=10737784[/img]

Get out of here! angry
[img]https://media1./images/e742cedffb4993f89b98edfdc555c7fd/tenor.gif?itemid=11123229[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
adebayo201:
cheesy Mr Pacifist. How far now? You still dey share f***s upon the yesterday's humble pie?? O ga oh

Fvck you too adebayo201

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41qC3w3UUkU

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
CapitalCee:

Anybody not comfortable with backing the team and manager, sorry. I have never been known to be a bandwagoner

Sometimes I Dont understand this backing the team and coach statement. Maybe someone should please try to explain it to me better.

I think to some extent we can separate the support for the coach and team because no matter how bad a player has been if the team ain't getting right the coach gets the boot.

My stand is I will support any manager the club decides to hire even Moyes and lvg but if that coach starts underperforming and is not getting the desired result after being given time then the support needs to be reassessed. I will not continue to support someone who clearly seems to be doing something wrong and insist that he must tow that line.

To make my position simple, i supported mourinho when the club hired him even though i had my reservations about his behaviour, about how he talks, i couldn't question his ability at the time because he was 2TIME CL winner and had won the league severally and his teams were a lot more daring than what am seems here. So if Mourinho will continue with this brand of football HE SHOULD FVCK OFF.

Pep cleared the deadwoods in his team to achieve what he has today, Mourinho should have done same.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
dmcdad:

Ma Nigga... Even you sef know say I go win that match.cheesy

I know na, we just no wan rule out miracle but then, we lost. As the third goal enter I just carry my property dey go house.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
BushWickBill:

Oga pls don't quote me or mention my name unnecessarily if you don't have anything to say.

Thank you

Like say u no dey part of those wey dey kon disturb Chelsea thread abi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
funlord:

If this was what you could deduce from my entire post? I can only advice pastor elrony to assist you with some fervent prayers ASAP

That's the only thing that comes close to an answer to the question I asked from your essay. Maybe you should immediately visit skimple.dawg for a deliverance session.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
Imagine. This Man U fans get mind oooo. So una mean sey una wan make I forget sey una lose to 'ordinary' Sevilla. RIght inside OT, in front of the great SAF, including the stand, statue and banner wen dem mount for am.

It will not happen. We cannot allow it. We shall not allow it grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 9:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
So, Arsenal still dey Europe and Man Utd don ja-bor. Kai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8U3sZs_p7M

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Like say u no dey part of those wey dey kon disturb Chelsea thread abi.

You dey mind am

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
codedguy1:

To make my position simple, i supported mourinho when the club hired him even though i had my reservations about his behaviour, about how he talks, i couldn't question his ability at the time because he was 3TIME CL winner and had won the league severally and his teams were a lot more daring than what am seems here. So if Mourinho will continue with this brand of football HE SHOULD FVCK OFF.

3 time CL winner?

do they win CL under coke bottle cover? When did Mourinho win 3?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
Na wa ohh. Party still dey go on for this joint
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2018
bolu96:

OGBA in IKEJA
No p Bro

will connect u with someone
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

3 time CL winner?

do they win CL under coke bottle cover? When did Mourinho win 3?

My bad!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
Diggz na that loss affect ur brain......You loose and u come dey troll us

Bro is everything well at all?? cheesy cheesy

I can be of help sa cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
It's clear that the board really have faith in him, I don't care what the pundits gat 2 say

Fergie started on a note like this, we also have a bad record against Spanish teams.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
Chelseafan1:

I know na, we just no wan rule out miracle but then, we lost. As the third goal enter I just carry my property dey go house.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
Oasis007:
When Spurs honorably lost to Juventus, elampiro led Mou's Fans Club condemned Poch as an average Manager without Kane and Eriksen.

I'm expecting what they gonna call their Lord after getting disgraced Home and Away by an average La Liga Club with Pogba, Sanchez, Lukaku, De Gea, Martial and Co at his Disposal.

Glad everyone is beginning to see the Light..... that the REAL FRAUD ain't Pep but the arrogant Twát.

I said too much of anything is bad, whether defending or attacking football.

United was not going to win the Champions League. We were just trying our luck. Check the teams that win Champions League, they are usually teams with top players who have been together for years.

Lukaku, Bailly, Sanchez, Martial, Rashford are never going to win the Champions League even if coached by Ferguson or Guardiola. Simple reason that it is a team newly assembled. Either the coach makes a mistake or the players ruin it on their own.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
neezar:
It's clear that the board really have faith in him, I don't care what the pundits gat 2 say

Fergie started on a note like this, we also have a bad record against Spanish teams.
Keep deceiving your self. If Your fraud doesn't win the league next season he is getting sacked.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
Too many fickle minded scummies here....

an eye sore.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
We would have stood a better chance if we had Mkhitaryan playing for us instead of new Sanchez.

Just before we sold Mkhitaryan, I published a stat which shows he covers so much ground in the UCL. He is one of the top players covering highest KM per match.

We could still have done better if we played McTominay instead of Fellaini or unfit Pogba. McTominay is in form, young, agile with great mobility. He is business orientated on the field of play. No show off, always trying to do the dirty work while playing positively in build up play. He is like a German, no too much drama but straight to the point. Mourinho dropped him.

I thought Eric Bailly could have closed that guy better before the first goal. I have a feeling Phil Jones would have block that shot or not give him that shooting space in that situation.

Mourinho should have left Valencia on. The game was not lost at 1-0. We lost shape defending when Val left. He had already missed his first substitution by bringing in Pogba who was playing nothing. Martial should have come on earlier, even 4-1-4-1 could have helped out. That's where Gaal is better with formations.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
Neymar1095:

Keep deceiving your self. If Your fraud doesn't win the league next season he is getting sacked.
k
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
elampiro:
We would have stand a better chance if we had Mkhitaryan playing for us instead of new Sanchez.

Just before we sold Mkhitaryan, I published a stat which shows he covers so much ground in the UCL. He is one of the top players covering highest KM per match.

We could still have done better if we played McTominay instead of Fellaini or unfit Pogba. McTominay is in form, young, agile with great mobility. He is business orientated on the field of play. No show off, always trying to do the dirty work while playing positively in build up play. He is like a German, no too much drama but straight to the point. Mourinho dropped him.

I thought Eric Bailly could have closed that guy better before the first goal. I have a feeling Phil Jones would have block that shot or not give him that shooting space in that situation.

Mourinho should have left Valencia on. The game was not lost at 1-0. We lost shape defending when Val left. He had already missed his first substitution by bringing in Pogba who was playing nothing. Martial should have come on earlier, even 4-1-4-1 could have helped out. That's where Gaal is better with formations.

Coulda Woulda Shoulda by Celine Dion cheesy
Well your manager wouldn't cos he's too negative.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5369) (5370) (5371) (5372) (5373) (5374) (5375) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: TrebleChamp(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.