Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8722190 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
elampiro:
Incredible number of chances too for Sociedad.
Chicharito cost us, we should be one nil.

the ball bobbled up just before he kicked it. the same thing happened for the van persie miss that crashed the post. however, if we had created enough of these chances in the first one hour, the law of average says one of them would have trickled in.

fellaini saw red!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
If na rooney miss dos RVP chances, d criticism for don carry dis thread enta d thousandth page!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
The 10 minutes initial gragra was just what it was. Initial gragra.

These guys better win this match else we walk tight rope.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dare2think: 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
montelik: fellaini needs to come off for ando before he cops a red card

nastradamus grin

the poorest united team for centuries.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
elampiro: The 10 minutes initial gragra was just what it was. Initial gragra.

These guys better win this match else we walk tight rope.

or else what?
rooney had 60 mins & the goalie never saved one shot throughout.

see the idiotic valencia assisting the spaniards with a useless pass. how is this guy still stealing a living at our club?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
How didn't we win this?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2013
Wetin we buy self?
This Fellaini na serious liability
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2013
I'm actually not upset at Fellaini's red. At least its a sign of tackling; better than having the opposition waltz into our third of the pitch every other time with all that lousy 'shadow' marking we usually do!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
RuuDie: I'm actually not upset at Fellaini's red. At least its a sign of tackling; better than having the opposition waltz into our third of the pitch every other time with all that lousy 'shadow' marking we usually do!

he was very good tonight - referee just hates his guts. his first yellow was undeserved. rooney's foul before then was more a grievous foul than the fellaini one.

it was a good performance but van persie & hernandez should have wrapped up the victory from the chances kagawa & young created on the night.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Purist(m): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
Well, luckily, the other teams in the group also played a bore draw.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
Moyes shoulda taken the guy off eons ago. Instead he let Everton sentiments cloud his reasoning.

United shoulda won this. . .those misses were just too many and in the end, costly.

RuuDie: I'm actually not upset at Fellaini's red. At least its a sign of tackling; better than having the opposition waltz into our third of the pitch every other time with all that lousy 'shadow' marking we usually do!
Fellaini wasn't the only person that did some tackling on the pitch tonight. No one else was as terrible at it.
Dude just doesn't seem to fully understand the skill. . .like Adebayor never got the hang of the offside trap at Arsenal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
RuuDie: Nice sub and variation of play by the gaffer. So unlucky not to be ahead.

Fellaini, Giggs and young have surprisingly fared well!
D Giggs d@ played 2day or anoda one?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
coogar:

or else what?
rooney had 60 mins & the goalie never saved one shot throughout.

see the idiotic valencia assisting the spaniards with a useless pass. how is this guy still stealing a living at our club?

Had Rooney been on the pitch with RVP, we should have won easily and those chances of Sociedad would never have been.

When Sociedad adjusted to RVP's introduction, Kagawa was lost on the pitch.

Valencia was the saving grace today as he easily recovered to stop Sociedad when United piled pressure.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
Let's be honest, that game was there for the taking.
This Sociedad team is very poor and we should have capitalised on it.
For me it's 2 points lost.
We could have easily won this game and hope we don't regret it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
Purist: Just look at the number of chances Kagawa has created since he moved to the middle.
What we've been saying.

Give the dude a run at the position behind the striker. Rooney just huffed and puffed.
Meanwhile failing to win wasn't too costly in the end. The other game ended goalless
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2013
Purist: Well, luckily, the other teams in the group also played a bore draw.

very boring group -
we should have won tonight - van persie shoulda at least scored one of those chances....these boys should better shape up for the arsenal game.

elampiro:
Had Rooney been on the pitch with RVP, we should have won easily and those chances of Sociedad would never have been.

which wayne rooney? the 62% pass completion rooney or the rooney at everton? hauling him off was the best decision david moyes has made all season.

sociedad never adjusted to any introduction, we shoulda scored 2 good goals with him in the centre. the hernandez chance too was created by kagawa. the question is - what did rooney create all night? one hour to justify his £1m per month wages and he fücked it up!!!!

Valencia was the saving grace today as he easily recovered to stop Sociedad when United piled pressure.

tony valencia?
he was an embarrassment throughout - ashley young did more in his cameo than valencia did all night. another liability that needs to be sold quickly before depreciation sets in his market value.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2013
Purist: Well, luckily, the other teams in the group also played a bore draw.

Yes, a draw against Shakhtar will put us through. But we should aim for a win, then a draw.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2013
Well I wont be watching the Arsenal match. I'll still support the club but I cant deal with us getting destroyed by Arsenal. Fortunately Im off from work on Monday.

We need major surgery this summer.
Young
Valencia
Giggs
Fellaini
Anderson

At the very least need to go.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2013
elampiro:

Yes, a draw will put us through. But we should aim for a win, then a draw.

How will a draw put us through?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
D truth is d@ d home team was afraid to even play their normal game.
Y Valencia completed 90mins is beyond me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
chamotex:

before tonight's game, we needed 4 points. a win tonight & at least a point in the next match would have put us through.

now that we could only managed a draw, the least requirement in the next game is a win. we have to win in germany to qualify.

Mr_TA: Well I wont be watching the Arsenal match. I'll still support the club but I cant deal with us getting destroyed by Arsenal. Fortunately Im off from work on Monday.

We need major surgery this summer.
Young
Valencia
Giggs
Fellaini
Anderson

At the very least need to go.

please remove fellaini, anderson & young from that list. they have done really well with limited opportunities. you can sell the others on the list tomorrow.

even roy keane said fellaini was excellent tonight & was unlucky with the cards.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
chamotex:

Oh! It's a win. I thought Shaktat was on 4 points. And it's head to head.

Wahala dey o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hopefully dis will be enuff 2 teach moyes that dis flat n rigid 4 4 2 is jurassic n should be done away with.

That was d main reason for d extremely boring 1st 65 minutes.
The players were divided into 3 categories
1- 2 central midfielders n d central defenders
2- Same wit d 2 strikers
3 -wing players ( wingers n full backs).

der was hardly any interchange b/w anybody from outside his 'category'.

U all saw how fluid d game became when he switched 2 a more fluid 4 2 3 1.
Rooney's primary role should be AM and nt SS.

Dis moyes ehn. Smh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
Why did Moyes not start RVP?

Now we regret the late goal conceded in Ukraine, then three chances missed today. Unlike Chicha.

I also think Chachiarito was on for too long. We should have had RVP and Rooney on the pitch for a considerable minutes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
Why did Moyes not start RVP?

Now we regret the late goal conceded in Ukraine, then three chances missed today. Unlike Chicha.

I also think Chachiarito was on for too long. We should have had RVP and Rooney on the pitch for considerable minutes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
coogar:

before tonight's game, we needed 4 points. a win tonight & at least a point in the next match would have put us through.

now that we could only managed a draw, the least requirement in the next game is a win. we have to win in germany to qualify.

please remove fellaini, anderson & young from that list. they have done really well with limited opportunities. you can sell the others on the list tomorrow.

even roy keane said fellaini was excellent tonight & was unlucky with the cards.

I have to disagree with you there. I might remove Anderson from the list as he's a good player I like, just unlucky but Young and Fellaini are awful and shouldnt be wearing the Manchester united shirt.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
elampiro:

Wahala dey o.

They are on 5 points...so if we lose in Germany it will be a nervy ending at OT on the last match day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
elampiro:

wich kagawa lost for pitch? Bros.... Wen rooney left, our attack gathered more momentum....courtesy kagawa! He and young kinda opened d game up for us. Rooney was very poor today!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
Another disgraceful Ashley Young dive
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
i'm sorry but was i the only one who saw the way shinji was isolated at the closing stages of the game?? he kept getting in good positions yet young and co ignored him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
coogar:

very boring group -
we should have won tonight - van persie shoulda at least scored one of those chances....these boys should better shape up for the arsenal game.

which wayne rooney? the 62% pass completion rooney or the rooney at everton? hauling him off was the best decision david moyes has made all season.

sociedad never adjusted to any introduction, we shoulda scored 2 good goals with him in the centre. the hernandez chance too was created by kagawa. the question is - what did rooney create all night? one hour to justify his £1m per month wages and he fücked it up!!!!

tony valencia?
he was an embarrassment throughout - ashley young did more in his cameo than valencia did all night. another liability that needs to be sold quickly before depreciation sets in his market value.

It doesn't matter who created a chance or not. When Rooney won us two matches where were the other guys? Making 50% pass accuracy doesn't mean a thing. That's was going to happen when you play with Chicha on this occasion.

Had it been Rooney who wasted those chances today, heaven would have fallen now. So if Rooney doesn't score or create we won't win a UCL match? In Ukraine, RVP did not play one single reasonable ball. Rooney's performance today far outstripped what RVP offered in Ukraine.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
elampiro:

Wahala dey o.

A 0-0 draw with Shaktar put you through

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.