Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5919) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8792224 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5916) (5917) (5918) (5919) (5920) (5921) (5922) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
How are my united friends doing

Remember this

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
biomustry:
You just know Mourinho has been waiting to use that ‘three titles’ line for years but couldn’t until Wenger quit. Respeck!
He deserves the kind of respect he gave Wenger.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamJ(m): 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
BlueAngel444:
grin tongue
hahahaha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
If anything, United fans should be upset with this outlandish demand for respect because he has 3 EPL titles, none of which was with United. Does it mean he has no plans of winning with United? or did he concede the title before the league even started?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pkasso(m): 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
dopeJemi:

Something wey I predict say go happen? Just 1 goal short of the correct score I predicted sef
You no talk all this one before game start o. But you get mind to predict that kain result against your own team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Wahala90: 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s]who is this mor0n!?

your father.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lana1:
Nah. We go beat them no worry. Mourinho always has a way of temporarily derailing title contenders. Then the following week we'll go and lose to Fulham. Its Vintage Mourinho.

LOl... Make we dey see
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 7:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
If you want more money to beat Man City or Liverpool, then you are justified because they too spend. But if you want more money to beat Brighton away or Tottenham at home then you are a fraud.

I am talking to you Jose, bleep respect.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
It's still pre-intimacy and fans here are already moaning (like their manager Moaninghoe), what will happen when they actually get banged...

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lana1:
I'm surprised none of the true fanz have come out to say anything. Now watch them come out of hiding to express how Mourinho should ve gotten more defenders and how the players are not good enough if we manage beat Burnley 1-0 on Sunday!!
How far Elamps na? Make him come tell me wetin happen abeg. I believe am pass all of una.cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
Spy360:
If you want more money to beat Man City or Liverpool, then you are justified because they too spend. But if you want more money to beat Brighton away or Tottenham at home then you are a fraud.

I am talking to you Jose, bleep respect.
Conte and Ranieri didn't even had to spend than them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
I've said this for the umpteenth time and will reiterate it one more time; Mourinhoe has lost it. The earlier some realise it, the better.

Just don't expect anything good from him anymore, else...

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
GIVE DS MANU SQUAD TO CONTE AND SEE HIM TURN DUST TO GOLD

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
TLona1:

This look reminds me of when Marv got electrocuted in Home Alone 2. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
spartacus11:

Honestly if he isn't nursing injury they should really check wats up with him, he may just be suffering from Depression, u never can tell, right from world cup he has been something else. De Gea is no longer the De gea we use to know
which of the three goals u expect him to save?
De Gea is De Gea united defence should be blamed...

..... But nothing gives me joy than see united at the top of the table, I mean the second half table grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SourGrape: 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
DEGABA:
They players are not the problem,they are tired of the archaic style of the manager. Mourinho should go and manage a club somewhere in Estonia either Tammeka tartu or Flora, his tactics are needed there.
Haaaa! Mourinho to Tammeka tartu!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
MorataFC:
which of the three goals u expect him to save?
De Gea is De Gea united defence should be blamed...

..... But nothing gives me joy than see united at the top of the table, I mean the second half table grin

He should have save dis one second goal by lucas

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 12:36am On Aug 29, 2018
Just watched the press conference and I couldn't stop laughing. Mou came prepared for the Journalists.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 1:52am On Aug 29, 2018
pamcode:
Just watched the press conference and I couldn't stop laughing. Mou came prepared for the Journalists.

British journalists have always had the last laugh, they remain undefeated especially against Mourinho.

It can be likened to when a man goes to war against his "Chi"(God)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elnino4ladies: 3:26am On Aug 29, 2018
pamcode:

I was just laughing hysterically when I watched the post match interview
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 6:25am On Aug 29, 2018
just watched all those afrodoc2's videos and heard not 1 mancunian accent...

real Manchester indigenes don't support such scummy institutions

bonjour...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:05am On Aug 29, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
just watched all those afrodoc2's videos and heard not 1 mancunian accent...

real Manchester indigenes don't support such scummy institutions

bonjour...

Manchester United is bigger than that.

We global now, shiiii!!!!!!
Man City are local champions.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 7:16am On Aug 29, 2018
afrodoc2:

Manchester United is bigger than that.

We global now, shiiii!!!!!!
Man City are local champions.

yes, Manyoo has fans all over the globe except for Manchester.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:17am On Aug 29, 2018
Wey all the girls for festac undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:19am On Aug 29, 2018
We will surely win the league this season

We are United.....Never rule us out
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:41am On Aug 29, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

yes, Manyoo has fans all over the globe except for Manchester.

That is fine by me bro. We global, you lot are local.
Certain London clubs can’t even think of having a bigger stadium seeing as they are struggling to fill their micro stadium.
A shame Lagos agberos and bus conductors don’t have pali to use to swim over and buy tickets.
A real shame bro, a real low down dirty shame.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 8:07am On Aug 29, 2018
afrodoc2:

That is fine by me bro. We global, you lot are local.
Certain London clubs can’t even think of having a bigger stadium seeing as they are struggling to fill their micro stadium.
A shame Lagos agberos and bus conductors don’t have pali to use to swim over and buy tickets.
A real shame bro, a real low down dirty shame.

a huge chunk of the old Trafford going faithful are Indian and pakis anyway...

The others are gentrified roadmans from mosside

basically shopkeepers, curry chefs, apprentice terrorists, and 3rd generation Jamaican mobsters....

scummyland attracting scummies...colour me surprised...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 8:09am On Aug 29, 2018
neezar:
Wey all the girls for festac undecided

just look at this one.

early momo on a Wednesday asking where the girls are....

bruh it's 7am.

The girls have a thing called....JOBS.

you should try and get one too...

scummy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:12am On Aug 29, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

just look at this one.

early momo on a Wednesday asking where the girls are....

bruh it's 7am.

The girls have a thing called....JOBS.

you should try and get one too...

scummy
Egbon i came back from school

I need 2 step down a little
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 8:40am On Aug 29, 2018
Roland17:

British journalists have always had the last laugh, they remain undefeated especially against Mourinho.

It can be likened to when a man goes to war against his "Chi"(God)
Exactly he would always rant and give them what they want. He tried to answer the question with wit but he just couldn't endure the lack of RESPEKT.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:03am On Aug 29, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (5916) (5917) (5918) (5919) (5920) (5921) (5922) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7, Demolz and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.