Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8771743 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5918) (5919) (5920) (5921) (5922) (5923) (5924) ... (14173) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
neezar:
Wey all the girls for festac undecided
Wetin this man come do for Festac?cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
Please abeg dont lose to Burnley this weekend. I dont mind even if you use ojoro

I dont want Mourinho to be sacked

Try dey win 2 games lose 1, till season end. So that Mourinho wont be sacked

With Mourinho not getting sacked by Man Utd,
No chance of getting a coach that will change the team, No chance of Martial extending, No chance of him escaping Guardiola

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
SIRcumalot:

that black fool knows that he can waltz into that starting line up even with one leg since him competition get speed pass sense.

see how jesus light fire under aguero yansh.

i can beat my chest to say we no go win league this season.
i'll settle for the UCL.
You are one of the optimistic united fans on this board.
I hope you are curable sha.

Rah grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
dmcdad:

Wetin this man come do for Festac?cheesy
dmcdad...longest time bro.
How mazamaza na?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
diggz:

What happened to poooorgbooom and piano 500k a week Master?

Thanda faya you ekpa yuropa diggz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
Leyqute:

I don't care about that.

What do you think about his opinion in the bit I posted earlier?

I think it's his opinion and he is entitled to it. But it sounds like 'anywhere belle face' opinion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Yes

yes

Scummy Civil War

weedtaker come and collect your bullets o.

hopefully this is how Mourinho will break ciroc bottle on Woodward's head in Carrington this weekend
Nah. Is nor that deep. Na just small small yabs we fit dey give ourselves for here. Can never come down to a full blown fight/beef.

Unlike u shekpiscos that take up arms against yourselves over everything. Yoot, Emenalo, Morata, Cunte, Icardi Matic etc...

When things go south for Sarri wa gba very soon, una go begin break bottles for ur heads again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DEGABA(m): 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
Leyqute:

It's only logical to agree with this POV.

In the beginning of his first season with Utd, the play wasn't awful, but the finishing was horrilbe. Ideally, the wise thing to do is to sharpen the sword, train on creating chances and good finishing. Instead, Mou reverted to a defensive system and stank the whole place up. That's why his 2nd place finishing brought no joy. It'll only work if he wins the league playing like that and that doesn't seem likely to happen.
That defensive system used to work for him at his earlier season in chelsea and inter milan but managers have device the means of penetrating him and he will hardly wins with that system now.
The europa cup win was a narrow escape from celta vigo in the semis,so rather than depending much in defensive aspect of the game while the attacking side is death he should focus in sharpening his forwards skills in scoring goals from the chances they are creating.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
Martial to sign a 5 year extension. Great news.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
slimghost:

I think it's his opinion and he is entitled to it. But it sounds like 'anywhere belle face' opinion.

LMAO.

Slimghost, you're really pissed at Mou.

What condition would make you change your stance about him?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
DEGABA:
That defensive system used to work for him at his earlier season in chelsea and inter milan but managers have device the means of penetrating him and he will hardly wins with that system now.
The europa cup win was a narrow escape from celta vigo in the semis,so rather than depending much in defensive aspect of the game while the attacking side is death he should focus in sharpening his forwards skills in scoring goals from the chances they are creating.

Exactly.

Do you think his like-minded millennial brother Diego Simeone has a good chance of lifting the less competitive La Liga anytime soon?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NOBODYY: 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
Jose in Man Utd compared to Klopp and Poch

Jose has better stats so Jose till 2020 cheesy

P. W. D. L. Win%
Jose - 123. 75. 25. 23. 61
Poch - 221. 124. 50. 47. 56.1
Klopp- 158. 84. 44. 30. 53.2

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
slimghost:
Martial to sign a 5 year extension. Great news.

damn...this Guy has seriously low ambitions.

he's financially made sha so Goodluck to him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
codedguy1:

I told adisaowala just after the game that our not being clinical in front of goal did us in, on another day at worst that game could have ended draw.

Abeg, bar that Lukaku chance (which was a glaring defensive error by spurs), how many clearcut chances did we create??

we were just huffing and puffing without really threatening Spurs' defence bro.

IMO, the so called improvement (from that shocking performance vs Brighton) na like from 0.5/10 to 2/10 - it's still poor abeg!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
Leyqute:

LMAO.

Slimghost, you're really pissed at Mou.

What condition would make you change your stance about him?

I wrote him off a long time ago and there is no redemption. Dude is a stubborn,egotistic megalomaniac and I can't wait to see the end of his nightmare regime at OT.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

damn...this Guy has seriously low ambitions.
he's financially made sha so Goodluck to him
Lol. This one pain you abi? More agony is coming your way brada.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
SIRcumalot:

that black fool knows that he can waltz into that starting line up even with one leg since him competition get speed pass sense.

i'll settle for the UCL.
Too much cum Sir, too much cum

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
slimghost:

Lol. This one pain you abi? More agony is coming your way brada.

how can I be pained?

Giroud>Martial

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
Leyqute:

Thanda faya you ekpa yuropa diggz

shatttap leyqute legbegbe...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
slimghost:

I wrote him off a long time ago and there is no redemption. Dude is a stubborn,egotistic megalomaniac and I can't wait to see the end of his nightmare regime at OT.

What if he gets rid of all those gentlemanly attributes you listed? Will you be open to love then? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
SIRcumalot:

i'll settle for the UCL.
The UCL or A UCL...? You sure say you no mistake so...?

The UCL I know, the other I don't know ooooo. Better wish for something more realistic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
femiti:
dmcdad...longest time bro. How mazamaza na?
Mazamaza dey jare... Although I dey Satellite now. How your end?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
raumdeuter:
Please abeg dont lose to Burnley this weekend. I dont mind even if you use ojoro

No chance of getting a coach that will change the team, No chance of Martial extending, No chance of him escaping Guardiola
DK, remember it was like yesterday that we talked about Pep and Mourinho both coaching in the EPL and who'd fair better. It's just over 2 years now and the difference is like night and day.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
Adisaowalla:

Abeg, bar that Lukaku chance (which was a glaring defensive error by spurs), how many clearcut chances did we create??

we were just huffing and puffing without really threatening Spurs' defence bro.

IMO, the so called improvement (from that shocking performance vs Brighton) na like from 0.5/10 to 2/10 - it's still poor abeg!!

There was a marked improvement in our play, the hussling and urgency was evident even before they scored which hasn't been our character and one of the reasons we want Mourinho out.

Apart from the last goal against us, the two other goals were not from clear cut chances so its not a must that we must score from clear cut chances.The same gift Lukaku missed is the same gift Dele Ali missed. Lloris saved some shots from Lukaku and I think Pogba.

I can say that even Fellaini played fairly well when he came in.

The result was a terrible and painful one and I concede that there is room for improvement but I Dont know if that donkey of a coach will allow his useless ego of winning 3titles that does not concern man u make him think positively.

If you ask me if because of that match to still keep Mourinho, I'd say he fukker should still fukc off.

That's my assessment of the game.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
Leyqute:

What if he gets rid of all those gentlemanly attributes you listed? Will you be open to love then? grin
I don't hate the man Mourinho, I hate the manager Mourinho.
The day we start playing good football consistently, I can have a rethink.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
dmcdad:

DK, remember it was like yesterday that we talked about Pep and Mourinho both coaching in the EPL and who'd fair better. It's just over 2 years now and the difference is like night and day.cheesy

I go still quote all those comments should Mourinho be sacked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

Draw with burnley with better cus I don't want him sacked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
SIRcumalot:

i'll settle for the UCL.
UC....what?? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
Afolabi6046:
UC....what?? grin

UC browser.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
Weedtaker, I'm rightly behind you jare smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
TalabiAudu:

UC browser.
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
dopeJemi:

Hahahahahaha grin grin If I am going to talk, I am just going to say one thing

ManU, Long may your woes continue

down is where you belong and down is where you will remain, Pathetic club

Blaaady scumcvnts!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5918) (5919) (5920) (5921) (5922) (5923) (5924) ... (14173) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.