Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,294 members, 7,850,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8835216 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5919) (5920) (5921) (5922) (5923) (5924) (5925) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
grin grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
I suspect this new contract for Martial na to collect better money when Munich come for am.
Nobody has done well enough for us to renew their contract.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
Adisaowalla:

Abeg, bar that Lukaku chance (which was a glaring defensive error by spurs), how many clearcut chances did we create??

we were just huffing and puffing without really threatening Spurs' defence bro.

IMO, the so called improvement (from that shocking performance vs Brighton) na like from 0.5/10 to 2/10 - it's still poor abeg!!
Our pressing force that error.
I think,
Fred had two clear cut chances too.
Plus another header for lukaku from which he didn't score.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
dmcdad:
Wetin this man come do for Festac?cheesy
lol....Festac na my hood oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
TalabiAudu:

UC browser.
haah! ok,.i for fear grin
person wey noh fit beat Brighton, na hin go beat Madrid, Barca or Juve? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
SIRcumalot:

Our pressing force that error.
I think,
Fred had two clear cut chances too.
Plus another header for lukaku from which he didn't score.

They didn't score any, sir!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
adebayo201:

They didn't score any, sir!
No be chance created we dey yarn about?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
SMH. Seven mentions, seven rubbish, Ibadan agbero alongside ghost buster Lol

Fvckerz Five lame shots couldn't drop me, I took it and smiled cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 12:04am On Aug 30, 2018
SIRcumalot:

No be chance created we dey yarn about?
my bad sir

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:43am On Aug 30, 2018
DEGABA:
[/s]Woodward is not the problem of the team,how much did he spent on the team since Mou came. He doesn't buy players for Mourinho but he Mourinho does that by himself so why should he be complaining that the players he bought were all rubbish.
[b]So if this bizness is yours you will give Mourinho another millions to burn and after he will tell u its not enuf that he needs more funds for players.
[/b]How many players did Spurs bought this season or is it not the same players they have last season that disgraced Mourinho at old trafford. Lets stop shifting the blame to somebodys else and blame the manager for his incompetence in managing players.

If that is what you understood from my post then even John Stockton can't assist you. You would have made a little sense if Woodward had been buying great players for the club BEFORE Mourinho got there.

The fact that Mourinho and the players deserve a large share of the blame does not mean Woodward is innocent. He has been stocking the club with rubbish players long before Mourinho, he is the only constant in our transfer dealings.
Culpability is not an all-or-none game, there is certainly plenty to share around in this case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:50am On Aug 30, 2018
eph12:

I think he was somehow regretting his decision to come out and play if you listen to his interview. He was asking the reporters to choose between winning and playing attacking football

Then we might be in for a long thing.

Even if Mourinho is sacked the scouting system of the club must be revamped, and proper football men given control of the transfer department.

Imagine that when Man City were being linked to Gabriel Jesus we were being linked to Gabriel Barbosa.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 5:31am On Aug 30, 2018
We thrashed Man Utd 6-1 at Old Trafford
my man Mancini humiliated the the fraud Alex Ferguson and heaven didn't fall.

But some of you are making it look like Mourinho losing 3-0 to Tottenham is the worst thing that has happened to United at Old Trafford. But its not like i actually give a feck.

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 6:37am On Aug 30, 2018
afrodoc2:

If that is what you understood from my post then even John Stockton can't assist you. You would have made a little sense if Woodward had been buying great players for the club BEFORE Mourinho got there.

The that Mourinho and the players deserve a large r of the blame does not mean Woodward is innocent. He has been stocking the club with rubbish players long before Mourinho, he is the only constant in our transfer dealings.
Culpability is not an all-or-none game, there is certainly plenty to share around in this case.

I agree with you.... Emenalo Woodward is culpable too..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 6:52am On Aug 30, 2018
afrodoc2:

Even if Mourinho is sacked the scouting system of the club must be revamped, and proper football men given control of the transfer department.

Imagine that when Man City were being linked to Gabriel Jesus we were being linked to Gabriel Barbosa.

Is he a footballer or a pirate on Jack sparrows crew grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:05am On Aug 30, 2018
We too get mumu players

How are we going to start selling them

It's irritating me tbh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:15am On Aug 30, 2018
Giggs: "I think from being a United fan, I think it’s time for the fans to stick together, get behind the club, get behind the team and get behind the manager. It’s a tough time but we’ve had tough times before and got through it."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:18am On Aug 30, 2018
Giggs: “I don't see where Manchester United go after Jose Mourinho. I think they've got the right man and they should stick with him.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 30, 2018
neezar:
Giggs: “I don't see where Manchester United go after Jose Mourinho. I think they've got the right man and they should stick with him.”
grin grin grin...that's your assurance right up there
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamJ(m): 7:51am On Aug 30, 2018
Dancing in to troll manU small today

Song: bottom of table United

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:05am On Aug 30, 2018
afrodoc2:

Scouting in this club has been shit since Fergie retired. I wonder if Fergie was doing his scouting himself or those guys retired with him. Nobody's identifying talents anymore
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:15am On Aug 30, 2018
eph12:

Scouting in this club has been shit since Fergie retired. I wonder if Fergie was doing his scouting himself or those guys retired with him. Nobody's identifying talents anymore

David Nwoyes sacked em all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2018
Leyqute:

David Nwoyes sacked em all.
That idiot. angry , I agree with Afrodoc sha, if we are sacking jose then we need a total overhaul, the idiots handling our football dealings should be replaced, and a DOF appointed.

though i doubt the glazers care about all that, they seem to be satisfied with CL football as long as the money keep rolling in.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:31am On Aug 30, 2018
weedtaker:
That idiot. angry , I agree with Afrodoc sha, if we are sacking jose then we need a total overhaul, the idiots handling our football dealings should be replaced, and a DOF appointed.

though i doubt the glazers care about all that, they seem to be satisfied with CL football as long as the money keep rolling in.

Fine story .... cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 30, 2018
Neymar1095:
We thrashed Man Utd 6-1 at Old Trafford
my man Mancini humiliated the the fraud Alex Ferguson and heaven didn't fall.

But some of you are making it look like Mourinho losing 3-0 to Tottenham is the worst thing that has happened to United at Old Trafford. But its not like i actually give a feck.
we know you started supporting ManCity last season bro cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2018
I dey suspect this giggs support for Mourinho. He wants Mourinho to stay so that zidane will get another club and by the time Mourinho don wreck us finish he might the next option grin

There is enough blame to go round from woody, to scouting team and maybe the lack of a DOF position, but the main problem is mourinho, he needs to step up or get out.

Even during fergie's reign duds were bought who ended as flops, we also bought supposed world class players like Veron and Forlan who really couldnt cut it but fergie managed to use average players to play exciting football and even win the league.

If DOF comes to get supposed right players and oga at the top decides to play defensive where Will that leave us.

All he knows is to be counting 3 titles that does not concern Man u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:59am On Aug 30, 2018
codedguy1:
I dey suspect this giggs support for Mourinho. He wants Mourinho to stay so that zidane will get another club and by the time Mourinho don wreck us finish he might the next option grin

There is enough blame to go round from woody, to scouting team and maybe the lack of a DOF position, but the main problem is mourinho, he needs to step up or get out.

Even during fergie's reign duds were bought who ended as flops, we also bought supposed world class players like Veron and Forlan who really couldnt cut it but fergie managed to use average players to play exciting football and even win the league.

If DOF comes to get supposed right players and oga at the top decides to play defensive where Will that leave us.

Kool story braaah.... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:00am On Aug 30, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Elampiro come out and play now, please!

Come and tell me how Lloris, Alderwield, Vertoghen, Trippier, Dembele, Alli, Kane didn't play in the latter stages of the WC

come out excuse peddler

Pogba is worth more than the entire Spurs midfield+attack

Poch didn't get one single player, he didn't moan, instead he backed the board and started working with the boys

Your useless coach got 3 signings and he was still moaning on getting Boateng. The only event where Mourinho wins the EPL again is in FIFA '19

These useless fans would be trolling Chelsea, since you last won the PL, i've won 2 mofos, RESPECT! RESPECT!! RESPECT!!! grin

We played better than Tottenham. They won, but that is football. If United keep praying that way and avoiding errors, the season will be good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:06am On Aug 30, 2018
neezar:
We too get mumu players

How are we going to start selling them

It's irritating me tbh

Mostly for central defence now. Too many errors. Jones could not even contest for the ball with Kane to prevent him having a clean header. I don't know why United adopted man marking for ages. It makes our defenders to take their eyes off the ball and on the opponent. It has cost us so much since Vidic and Ferdinand left. Oshea and Jonny at their prime would be doing better than these guys. Not to mention the tough Wes Brown who slotted well into CB in many matches of 2006 2008.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 9:11am On Aug 30, 2018
elampiro:

Mostly for central defence now. Too many errors. Jones could not even contest for the ball with Kane to prevent him having a clean header. I don't know why United adopted man marking for ages. It makes our defenders to take their eyes off the ball and on the opponent. It has cost us so much since Vidic and Ferdinand left. Oshea and Jonny at their prime would be doing better than these guys. Not to mention the tough Wes Brown who slotted well into CB in many matches of 2006 2008.
We don't have defenders in the team.....

U can't even trust any single person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DEGABA(m): 9:13am On Aug 30, 2018
codedguy1:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DEGABA(m): 9:14am On Aug 30, 2018
codedguy1:

Infact,u spoke my mind concerning this Giggs statement. It's all about his selfish interest and not anything good for the club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:18am On Aug 30, 2018
neezar:
I bin think the same before.

Where we'll go if the sheet don't work out (looks like it won't),
Is: hire a football director;
sell the dablord and any other big name player;
find a small manager with a good track record of playing
extremely attaractive football,basically a new Klopp;
Pump another 500million pounds to get his players.

Then we have to be patient if the trophy don't come for some years,Because if we have learnt anything about ourselves as fan since SAF,it is that we value entertainment pass trophy. We just gats be patient enough for the two to collide.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5919) (5920) (5921) (5922) (5923) (5924) (5925) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: hitan(m), izzou(m), Leyqute(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.