Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5938) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8769812 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5935) (5936) (5937) (5938) (5939) (5940) (5941) ... (14170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
:Di know lukaku missed a couple of chances,but at a point I pitied burnley defenders. Especially after that red card. He bullied them all around. Luke shaw has been fantastic. I’m so happy for him. Everybody tried today even fella brought his passing boots. Sanchez too was angry lol

I so hate international breaks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Product of a broken condom? Hian! E don reach that level? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AmoryBlacq: 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
neezar:

U are a big fool.....Read again this time u bloody idiot

I never said lukaku is better than Drogba...I just said they are on the same page with Drogba playing ur games

Product of a broken condom

Eyah! cry baby!

DD is light years ahead of Lukaku! you dropped your metric, I dropped mine!

Would have loved to drop one or two punches, but your infinitesimal brain capacity wouldn't be able to process!

Rather, I'd prescribe you engage yourself in street prostitution were the only use of your brain would be to the calculate the number of minutes it takes your customers to come off!

Scummie!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
Good game today. The Fella-Matic pivot was instrumental today as it provided more balance to team. Lets see if that's the way forward for the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
AmoryBlacq:

Eyah! cry baby!

Would have loved to drop one or two punches, but your infinitesimal brain capacity wouldn't be able to process!

Rather, I'd prescribe you engage yourself in street prostitution were the only use of your brain would be to the calculate the number of minutes it takes your customers to come off!

Scummie!
Stop making noise up and down.he played 9 seasons and only reached 20 goals twice. Drogba scored 10, 12 and 4 goals in 3 of the 4 epl titles won.
very definition of being carried. Was matched or outscored by lampard in all
those seasons.

16 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
chidexxy007:
Good game today. The Fella-Matic pivot was instrumental today as it provided more balance to team. Lets see if that's the way forward for the team.

Way forward? cheesy

That lineup (Fella-Matic) was because of the team we were facing, Mou always looks to set up his team to match the strength of the opposition and their style of play (something we've complained about before)... Thankfully, it worked well today.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:21am On Sep 03, 2018
GloryIsaac:

Way forward? cheesy

That lineup (Fella-Matic) was because of the team we were facing, Mou always looks to set up his team to match the strength of the opposition and their style of play (something we've complained about before)... Thankfully, it worked well today.
approved cool

you're still a cunt though undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:24am On Sep 03, 2018
Our season Don start officially. grin

That Lukaku step overs wey him give joe hart na DelimA esque. Bad he didn't score.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 3:45am On Sep 03, 2018
AmoryBlacq:

Eyah! cry baby!

Scummie!
You sound a lot like the terms and conditions, that's why I don't give a shìt about what u say

If I wanted to kill myself, I would climb to your ego and jump to your Iq......no wonder ur birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory.....you must have been born on the highway cos that's where most accident happens

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NOBODYY: 4:33am On Sep 03, 2018
neezar:
Romelu Lukaku in the Premier League: Goals - 104 Games - 224 Didier Drogba in the Premier League: Goals - 104 Games - 254 Put some respect on Rom’s name.

Hazard has the same World Cup goals as Wayne Rooney, Ryan Giggs , Paul Scholes and Eric Cantonna COMBINED. He's just 27. Put some respect on his name.

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:01am On Sep 03, 2018
Silly people all around, especially these shekpites!

Rom's milestone was highlighted as he just matched that of his footballing idol Didier Drogba, not a comparison.

As usual , Shekpites gonna shekp! ! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:02am On Sep 03, 2018
NOBODYY:

Hazard has the same World Cup goals as Wayne Rooney, Ryan Giggs , Paul Scholes and Eric Cantonna COMBINED. He's just 27. Put some respect on his name.

You no get sense, laye! tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:03am On Sep 03, 2018
weedtaker:

That Lukaku step overs wey him give joe hart na DelimA esque. Bad he didn't score.

Shame he couldn't score that goal.. pain me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 8:29am On Sep 03, 2018
Neymar1095:

Stop making noise up and down.he played 9 seasons and only reached 20 goals twice. Drogba scored 10, 12 and 4 goals in 3 of the 4 epl titles won.
very definition of being carried. Was matched or outscored by lampard in all
those seasons.

Thank you but can you remind us about iniesta in relation to that same lampard?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2018
Mourinho on De Gea: “I don't belong in the process of discussing deals with the players and negotiations with agents. I would give everything to the players! I just know that everything is in movement and hopefully sooner than later we'll have good news.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 10:11am On Sep 03, 2018
weedtaker:

That Lukaku step overs wey him give joe hart na DelimA esque
. Bad he didn't score.

well done sir...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:28am On Sep 03, 2018
smiley

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2018
cry

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2018
lipsrsealed

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 10:55am On Sep 03, 2018
lol

I thought Fred's buyout clause was about 24-29m
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
Mourinho: “I didn’t see the plane because I wasn’t looking up to the sky, even though I often ask for help from up there, but at the pitch. Today, everybody won. Even Ed Woodward won 2-0
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by madrid5: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
elrony:
Silly people all around, especially these shekpites!

Rom's milestone was highlighted as he just matched that of his footballing idol Didier Drogba, not a comparison.

As usual , Shekpites gonna shekp! ! cheesy
Oboy this lukaku don pass 25 make we talk truth

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
madrid5:
Oboy this lukaku don pass 25 make we talk truth

You think he was born in Nigeria? ... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
elrony:

You think he was born in Nigeria? ... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol. Lukaku that was still in secondary school when Chelsea were first linked to him and was born in Antwerp when his father was playing pro football in that region? There is practically no room for age falsification, as you said he wasn't born in Nigeria.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
AmoryBlacq:

Eyah! cry baby!

Scummie!
Baba u be the boss ahbeg....this one carry weight....I don't just like the line toto water

meanwhile I haven't been baptised b4
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AmoryBlacq: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
neezar:

Baba u be the boss ahbeg....this one carry weight....I don't just like the line toto water

meanwhile I haven't been baptised b4

You na my guy!

No qualms! we good!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
Mahrez suppose sign for us.
He go slowly come to that realization as the season they go.

We should be watching Adana traore if he finally put everything together this season. That guy get everything I like for footballer body.

Dembele dey play well. I dey hear him name everywhere. Still wished we threw money at Barça to see how far.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2018
afrodoc2:

Lol. Lukaku that was still in secondary school when Chelsea were first linked to him and was born in Antwerp when his father was playing pro football in that region? There is practically no room for age falsification, as you said he wasn't born in Nigeria.

Gbam! !
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
SIRcumalot:
Mahrez suppose sign for us.
He go slowly come to that realization as the season they go.

We should be watching Adana traore if he finally put everything together this season. That guy get everything I like for footballer body.

Dembele dey play well. I dey hear him name everywhere. Still wished we threw money at Barça to see how far.

Who you want baba? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
weedtaker:
approved cool

you're still a cunt though undecided

cheesy undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
neezar:

You sound a lot like the terms and conditions, that's why I don't give a shìt about what u say

If I wanted to kill myself, I would climb to your ego and jump to your Iq......no wonder ur birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory.....you must have been born on the highway cos that's where most accident happens

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
elrony:

Who you want baba? grin
I bin want dembele leyqute say e no sabi

(1) (2) (3) ... (5935) (5936) (5937) (5938) (5939) (5940) (5941) ... (14170) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.