Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8834154 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5938) (5939) (5940) (5941) (5942) (5943) (5944) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
Skimpledawg:

cool
Thank u boy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
Melvyn11:

And what's your definition of lead . Mr he can't lead
Leading is what Modric does in Croatia... He doesn't have the high stats ..but he puts in top top performance..

Pogba loses possession... Hardly tackles...this dude has had Mourinho reshuffle the midfield for him so many times...haba.. Even CR7 and messi are made to play in unfavorable positions and still they deliver.

But never Pogba the world class player...nooo he has to have everything prepared for him to shine...

Man if you don't geddifok outta here with your stupid ass defense of Pogba angry

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
eph12:

Who says he can't be replaced?
Pogba has given United everything. He gets robbed off assists every damn game. Ibra
lukaku and Lingard have bottled almost 500 chances. He plays a deeper role and
still offers in the final 3rd. You think those players are leaving their clubs to join yours when it has no
world class players because you sold the last one you had?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
liveLongNprospa:

Leading is what Modric does in Croatia... He doesn't have the high stats ..but he puts in top top performance..

Pogba loses possession... Hardly tackles...this dude has had Mourinho reshuffle the midfield for him so many times...haba.. Even CR7 and messi are made to play in unfavorable positions and still they deliver.

But never Pogba the world class player...nooo he has to have everything prepared for him to shine...

Man if you don't geddifok outta here with your stupid ass defense of Pogba angry
The way people ass lick modric this days is becoming irritating. The same World Cup that pogba won started Every match dropped World Class performance against Argentina, Belgium and Croatia. Scored in the Final That the same modric disappeared. LLookat Lindelof With Sweden and look at him at United. Stark difference. If you can't see that United is not providing the right mentality and condition for Pogba to perform to to his ability and potential then Get the ffuck out

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
Is anyone watching Wales vs Republic of Ireland?
I honestly don't mind Giggs as our manager if he can get us hungry and playing for each other like this Wales team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
pharod:
Is anyone watching Wales vs Republic of Ireland?
I honestly don't mind Giggs as our manager if he can get us hungry and playing for each other like this Wales team.
lol....Giggs is good

But we need Zidane ahbeg....No time for experiment
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
Melvyn11:

You want to replace a World Class player in pogba with fuckkkin pereira. wats wrong wit u?

At least i know the lad won't be too full of himself and he'll go out there to play football for football sake. Sometimes i get this feeling Pogba has probably forgotten what puts food on his table.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
liveLongNprospa:

Actually it is a luxury they can afford....
Pogba can be replaced by a good midfielder not even world-class level... That's how unimportant he is to this team.. Dude has not been consistent enough to create to level of importance in the team.

I can't even believe someone saying Pogba can't be replaced. He's the total definition of money-miss-road. The likes of Keane, Beckham left, United kept on winning.. Who the Fvck is Pogba? What has Pogba done that warrants an irreplaceable status? Look at Luke Shaw, 3 games into the season and we can see a string of good performances. When was the last time Pogba gave a string of good performances and made us feel maybe this guy will finally come good. 3 years and nothing. Maybe his average performances for France is what will give us the EPL this year. Average Joe's have won the world cup before but the 2 world's best players are still those who have delivered for their club season in season out.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
hensben:
Thank u boy
Much welcomed Daddy cool

Go and sin no more
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
Melvyn11:

Pogba has given United everything. He gets robbed off assists every damn game. Ibra
lukaku and Lingard have bottled almost 500 chances. He plays a deeper role and
still offers in the final 3rd. You think those players are leaving their clubs to join yours when it has no
world class players because you sold the last one you had?
This is exactly where the problem is. We need him to concern himself with dominating the center of the pitch, releasing passes to others on time to keep our play sharp but he probably thinks he's being criticized because he doesn't score or have assists. Strikers can afford to drop a stinker and get away with it when they score but a midfielder that's not possible. Pogba probably feels he should be scoring and assisting every game so he can dab and do his usual nonsense. The middle of the pitch is probably the most important part of the team on the pitch.

Modric's stats is probably not as good as Pogba but he gets praised why?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
Victornezzar:

lol....Giggs is good

But we need Zidane ahbeg....No time for experiment
Zidane would be an experiment too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
Melvyn11:

The way people ass lick modric this days is becoming irritating. The same World Cup that pogba won started Every match dropped World Class performance against Argentina, Belgium and Croatia. Scored in the Final That the same modric disappeared. LLookat Lindelof With Sweden and look at him at United. Stark difference. If you can't see that United is not providing the right mentality and condition for Pogba to perform to to his ability and potential then Get the ffuck out
Are you saying Mourinho is the problem here?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:23am On Sep 07, 2018
Pogba too like unnecessary drama.
If he wants to leave then fine.
Na only Ronaldo and Messi worth this kind wahala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 4:14am On Sep 07, 2018
I have watched about three Man U games were pogba didn’t play Man U played well so he is not that kind of player that is difficult to replace. Players like Messi, Hazard and Kante will be difficult to replace in their respective team. Don’t get me wrong pogba is tanlented but not a crucial player for team success like those three players I mentioned, he is easily replaceable. Even average Fellaini can play in his absence and Man U will still win to show pogba is not doing extra ordinary in midfield for Man U. For France; Kante, the two cbs, mbappe, matuidi ang griezman are the ones doing the main job, pogba is “flash in the palm”.

Another big host in world football is cr7. He feeds from others to get fats, he is easily replaceable too. Messi, Kante and Hazard play for the team while the team play for players like cr7, pogba to shine. If you know you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 4:30am On Sep 07, 2018
eph12:

This is exactly where the problem is. We need him to concern himself with dominating the center of the pitch, releasing passes to others on time to keep our play sharp but he probably thinks he's being criticized because he doesn't score or have assists. Strikers can afford to drop a stinker and get away with it when they score but a midfielder that's not possible. Pogba probably feels he should be scoring and assisting every game so he can dab and do his usual nonsense. The middle of the pitch is probably the most important part of the team on the pitch.

Modric's stats is probably not as good as Pogba but he gets praised why?

It's the other way round. If you remove the
transfer fee, the hype and the marketing, you
will get a player that have performed really
well for an underperforming team whilst being
heavily and unfairly criticised for unrealistic
and irrelevant things.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:18am On Sep 07, 2018
Melvyn11:

It's the other way round. If you remove the
transfer fee, the hype and the marketing, you
will get a player that have performed really
well for an underperforming team whilst being
heavily and unfairly criticised for unrealistic
and irrelevant things.
How is what you typed here the other way round of what I wrote?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 6:41am On Sep 07, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen ur favourite ashawo doctor just clocked a new age

cool cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:40am On Sep 07, 2018
Victornezzar:
Ladies and gentlemen ur favourite ashawo doctor just clocked a new age

cool cheesy
Happy birthday.
Coock rot no be joke so be careful.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 7:43am On Sep 07, 2018
SIRcumalot:

Happy birthday.
Coock rot no be joke so be careful.
just kidding Bro cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:50am On Sep 07, 2018
hensben:
I have watched about three Man U games were pogba didn’t play Man U played well so he is not that kind of player that is difficult to replace. Players like Messi, Hazard and Kante will be difficult to replace in their respective team. Don’t get me wrong pogba is tanlented but not a crucial player for team success like those three players I mentioned, he is easily replaceable. Even average Fellaini can play in his absence and Man U will still win to show pogba is not doing extra ordinary in midfield for Man U. For France; Kante, the two cbs, mbappe, matuidi ang griezman are the ones doing the main job, pogba is “flash in the palm”.

Another big host in world football is cr7. He feeds from others to get fats, he is easily replaceable too. Messi, Kante and Hazard play for the team while the team play for players like cr7, pogba to shine. If you know you know.

I am going to forgive the CR7 slander grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:21am On Sep 07, 2018
I will honorably swap Pogba with any outstanding right Winger in the World. I am honestly getting tired of his lackadaisical performance in red Jersey.

If he wants to leave, he should be sold, for at least €100m. We shouldn't lose even a Dime on him. I am growing frustrated of silly attitude and inconsistency. I am a Fan of Pogba, but United always come first.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 8:40am On Sep 07, 2018
Fergie has this to say to all those worshipping dablord

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 8:45am On Sep 07, 2018
Is it now when everyone is trying to stay positive at the club you ought to bring your negativity as regards your future?bearing in mind the fact uve been made the captain 3times this season?

Very dumb thing to say. He should fu*k off. A dier or Adama can fking replace him.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 8:50am On Sep 07, 2018
Botfuss:
Is it now when everyone is trying to stay positive at the club you ought to bring your negativity as regards your future?bearing in mind the fact uve been made the captain 3times this season?

Very dumb thing to say. He should fu*k off. A dier or Adama can fking replace him.
U mean Adama Traore?? cheesy cheesy

Oh Jesus.....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2018
Oasis007:
I will honorably swap Pogba with any outstanding right Winger in the World. I am honestly getting tired of his lackadaisical performance in red Jersey.

If he wants to leave, he should be sold, for at least €100m. We shouldn't lose even a Dime on him. I am growing frustrated of silly attitude and inconsistency. I am a Fan of Pogba, but United always come first.
which club will pay €100M for Poorgba? You think everyone go fall Maga like u scummies.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2018
hensben:

You just started watching ball some few years ago. You definitely didn't watch the younger Ronaldo. You don't know anything

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 9:19am On Sep 07, 2018
Botfuss:

What's wrong with pogba actually said? This the actual quote

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2018
Oasis007:

For 50 sef. No doubt Pogba is good but he's not what we need right now. He's not the first World class to not really thrive in a club. Torres was world class before he went to Chelshit. Shevy was world class too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2018
When we warned people about Pogba's motivation and focus 2 years ago and that he wasn't worth that level of hype or even the transfer fee at that time many here were attacking us.
That money at that time could have bought us 2 stable, solid and consistent central midfielders and our midfield problems would have been possibly solved.
But instead we bought him and realized he wasn't free, then bought someone else to free him, and then bought another person to free the person that was bought to free him. cheesy

Haba! When it is not Prison Break or 24.

Central midfield is not by assists or goals and it is not by occasional flashes of talent or highlight reels. When you hear Pogba complaining that people are criticizing him for not scoring enough goals you realize he still does not get it.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 9:32am On Sep 07, 2018
eph12:

How is what you typed here the other way round of what I wrote?
When you are not properly utilized by the manager what would You expect, is Pogba the only player in the squad not playing to his potential?. Paul Pogba isn't the problem well I correct myself he is a problem to deal with but you dont sell a world class player when no one can offer what he can thats available. How was modric under Mourinho?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 10:57am On Sep 07, 2018
Victornezzar:

U mean Adama Traore?? cheesy cheesy

Oh Jesus.....
This year na hin break out year.
You go see.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:57am On Sep 07, 2018
eph12:

You just started watching ball some few years ago. You definitely didn't watch the younger Ronaldo. You don't know anything
Cr7 of Man U was great though but for a short time, one or two season performance. I’m talking of his Real Madrid days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5938) (5939) (5940) (5941) (5942) (5943) (5944) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.