Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8813985 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5937) (5938) (5939) (5940) (5941) (5942) (5943) ... (14200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
Unlimited22:

No, I mean this moniker. E yaff teyed.
Lol....They banned the neezar account this morning
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
Victornezzar:

Lol....They banned the neezar account this morning
cheesy when you no stop your cuss. You shaperly go resurrect this account.

It's well with you bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
adebayo201:
cheesy when you no stop your cuss. You shaperly go resurrect this account.

It's well with you bro
Lolzzz

Na all these politics section werey
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
Victornezzar:

Lolzzz

Na all these politics section werey
that place ehn, it's either you love or hate Buhari. People go push you to the extent of searching for them. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
adebayo201:
that place ehn, it's either you love or hate Buhari. People go push you to the extent of searching for them. grin
I swear.....U just have to overlook some comments
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2018
This one our Pianist don break up with em babe

Can we now be expecting at least top notch performances from him??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Wahala90: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2018
Many more to come

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by deecis(m): 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
BONANZA FOR NEW AND EXISTING SUBSCRIBERS

VISIT THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE AND REGISTER.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
Who will buy this mistake of a player we wasted £89 million on? 3 seasons and we've only had up to 3 or 4 games where he looked world class. Annoys me that we've been building around this waste for years now and this season seems to be the high point. After brighton, captain says my attitude wasn't right, lose to tottenham, one of the worst on the pitch.. Okay, win against Burnley, i love United but i don't know what the future holds. He must see himself as the most important person ever at the club. Going about creating negative headlines when we are trying hard to see positivity. What a waste of resources when we could have had two solid midfielders sharing his weekly pay and giving their all to football and football only, instead all we have is this entertainer wannabe who can't deliver and thinks he has arrived after carried by teammates to the world cup. Please lets get rid and replace with Pereira, a player who will deliver more.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
joeace2001:
Who will buy this mistake of a player we wasted £89 million on? 3 seasons and we've only had up to 3 or 4 games where he looked world class. Annoys me that we've been building around this waste for years now and this season seems to be the high point. After brighton, captain says my attitude wasn't right, lose to tottenham, one of the worst on the pitch.. Okay, win against Burnley, i love United but i don't know what the future holds. He must see himself as the most important person ever at the club. Going about creating negative headlines when we are trying hard to see positivity. What a waste of resources when we could have had two solid midfielders sharing his weekly pay and giving their all to football and football only, instead all we have is this entertainer wannabe who can't deliver and thinks he has arrived after carried by teammates to the world cup. Please lets get rid and replace with Pereira, a player who will deliver more.
You want to replace a World Class player in pogba with fuckkkin pereira. wats wrong wit u?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by madrid5: 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
Melvyn11:

You want to replace a World Class player in pogba with fuckkkin pereira. wats wrong wit u?
pogba is to inconsistent to be called world class

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
Melvyn11:

Which useless world class player is that?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
eph12:

A world cup winner!

Deal with it.

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
Melvyn11:

I think you need to rewatch pogba's performance at the WC to see how he played.
Dude even stopped his extravagant hairstyles..
He played according to instructions..
He was defensive.. The same pogba we watch in Manchester United ..that same pogba was defensive..
He kept it simple... This same Pogba that likes overdoing... This same pogba was able to keep it simple..

The truth is.. Pogba is a systems player who cannot lead a team... All he needs is people who will lead and other star players..while he does his own tiny bit to shine and dab grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
madrid5:
pogba is to inconsistent to be called world class

Do believe he’s world class but agree he’s inconsistent sometimes as well. But
there aren’t many consistent midfielders available in Europe with his quality
imo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
eph12:
pogba on his day he’s a world class midfielder thats a fact.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
Melvyn11:

How many days are his days...

To put it in perspective..if Pogba plays 10 matches.. He performs well in like 3 or 4 grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
liveLongNprospa:

How many days are his days...

To put it in perspective..if Pogba plays 10 matches.. He performs well in like 3 or 4 grin
Inconsistency is active in many world class players, except for Ronaldo &
Messi none of the current players are consistent enough every single week imo.
Think consistency is one of the attributes to be world class, not the only one;
Pogba has many of those attributes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by deecis(m): 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
BONANZA FOR NEW AND EXISTING SUBSCRIBERS

VISIT THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE AND REGISTER

OR VISIT WWW. STAKETOWIN .COM
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
Melvyn11:

That's the thing. This United team can't afford to have an inconsistent world class player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
Skimpledawg:

A world cup winner!

Deal with it.

grin grin grin
He's not the only world cup winner
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
liveLongNprospa:

I think you need to rewatch pogba's performance at the WC to see how he played.
Dude even stopped his extravagant hairstyles..
He played according to instructions..
He was defensive.. The same pogba we watch in Manchester United ..that same pogba was defensive..
He kept it simple... This same Pogba that likes overdoing... This same pogba was able to keep it simple..

The truth is.. Pogba is a systems player who cannot lead a team... All he needs is people who will lead and other star players..while he does his own tiny bit to shine and dab grin
Now you are seeing the light. I called him jack of all trade master of known here first.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
eph12:

He's not the only world cup winner
He isn't the only United player in the current French National team that won the World Cup?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
hensben:
Now you are seeing the light. I called him jack of all trade master of known none here first.
cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
eph12:

That's the thing. This United team can't afford to have an inconsistent world class player.
This United team has only 2 World Class players. losing one is not a luxury you can afford.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
Melvyn11:

This United team has only 2 World Class players. losing one is not a luxury you can afford.
Actually it is a luxury they can afford....
Pogba can be replaced by a good midfielder not even world-class level... That's how unimportant he is to this team.. Dude has not been consistent enough to create to level of importance in the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
liveLongNprospa:

Actually it is a luxury they can afford....
Pogba can be replaced by a good midfielder not even world-class level... That's how unimportant he is to this team.. Dude has not been consistent enough to create to level of importance in the team.
Please stop saying trash. . The 2 most important player at man United are de gea and pogba. Pogba going to barca is a confirmed starter that's how good he is . Nairaland analysis
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
hensben:
Now you are seeing the light. I called him jack of all trade master of known here first.
lmao, this man never still wise up one bit
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
Melvyn11:

Please stop saying trash. . The 2 most important player at man United are de gea and pogba. Pogba going to barca is a confirmed starter that's how good he is . Nairaland analysis
Of cos.. After all.. Barca has messi..coutinho.. Rakitic...busquet...dembele..

Like I said earlier.. He can't lead..

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
liveLongNprospa:
Of cos.. After all.. Barca has messi..coutinho.. Rakitic...busquet...dembele..
Like I said earlier.. He can't lead..
And what's your definition of lead . Mr he can't lead
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
Melvyn11:

Who says he can't be replaced?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
Skimpledawg:

He isn't the only United player in the current French National team that won the World Cup?
We can see how world cup winner Morata is benching Giroud that couldn't make the world cup

(1) (2) (3) ... (5937) (5938) (5939) (5940) (5941) (5942) (5943) ... (14200) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: DeadPresidents, ChristineC and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.