Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8758533 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6123) (6124) (6125) (6126) (6127) (6128) (6129) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
neezar:
Wey bushwickbull sef......It's been a while we heard from that dude oo

were you not there when nihilistjnr sent him on exile
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
Wait o is Sanchez still eating half a million pound every week at united shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
weedtaker:
To think that some people actually managed to convince themselves that kante was better than main man at the world cup mehnnn cry.

the one wey say make them remove main man from the french starting line up na en the burst my brain, just look at us against city without main man.

yet some idiots go call kante world class and main man average.
abeg, who is the main man u are talking about? U ppl can not pass a simple comment without undermining the achievements of others players ( who play for others clubs) grin

stats don't lie : What are/is the contribution(s) of the said 'main man' in your team?
Playing 12 games conceding 21 goals, even newly promoted Wolvehampton has just conceded over HALF of dat.

Where was your main man when west ham whoop your asss, where is your main man when totheham turn your old Trafford to training ground by scoring 1,2,3 without even scoring just 1 goal.

Let your main man show his Stat this season and compare it with Kante's and let world judge grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
MorataFC:
[s] abeg, who is the main man u are talking about? U ppl can not pass a simple comment without undermining the achievements of others players ( who play for others clubs) grin

stats don't lie : What are/is the contribution(s) of the said 'main man' in your team?
Playing 12 games conceding 21 goals, even newly promoted Wolvehampton has just conceded over HALF of dat.

Where was your main man when west ham whoop your asss, where is your main man when totheham turn your old Trafford to training ground by scoring 1,2,3 without even scoring just 1 goal.

Let your main man show his Stat this season and compare it with Kante's and let world judge grin
[/s]
Lol, who be dis one? undecided all de epistle and you don't even know who the said main man is diggz coman carry brother abeg

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
sod09:
were you not there when nihilistjnr sent him on exile
That thing never reach for our guy to waka comot na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
neezar:

That thing never reach for our guy to waka comot na
he may be part of those that take this faceless forum seriously
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
sod09:
he may be part of those that take this faceless forum seriously
Too bad

But u can't tell oo....Some people are too weak to take insults
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
neezar:

Too bad

Bushwickbill has given and taken more punches than that.

Men dey get busy or mature and move on to other things.
Me sef wan dey withdraw small small.
NL sports thread no suppose be anybody final bus stop.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
afrodoc:

True....I know he can't just leave because of that

Here ain't enticing me as b4 jare.....Na just to read comments now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
weedtaker:
Lol, who be dis one? undecided all de epistle and you don't even know who the said main man is diggz coman carry brother abeg

Fvck you! angry angry angry angry angry sad angry sad angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry sad[right][/right] angry angry angry angry angry sad sad shocked shocked shocked angry angry sad sad angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
weedtaker:

laff Wan kill me angry
So if you don't know the name of 'the main man' in your team, how come u expect another man from another club to mention it for u?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
neezar:

Too bad

that's true though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
afrodoc:

Naso jare
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lol, African Referees sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
eph12:

Out of the 8 first set of players, 4 of those players can comfortably come into the team and dominate opponents. The other two sets of players are doing very well in that team.

Now my question again, Which of our players have played well consistently or at least 70% of his time at old trafford?

That's what you think. The players have not fit in. Do you know the Madrid before CR7, all kind of big players arrived and never did anything. Same way City brought Robinho, Adebayo, etc until they gained a good team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
Africa has a long way to go both football wise and otherwise

But in anyway we re still qualified

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
angry

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
elampiro:

That's what you think. The players have not fit in. Do you know the Madrid before CR7, all kind of big players arrived and never did anything. Same way City brought Robinho, Adebayo, etc until they gained a good team.
Don't forget Madrid changed coaches, they didn't just buy players alone. Same with City. And by the way, they weren't as horrible as this
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
eph12:

Don't forget Madrid changed coaches, they didn't just buy players alone. Same with City. And by the way, they weren't as horrible as this
abeg help me tell bro wale say city no play this kind nonsense since wen dem start to dey spend mugees
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 2:59am On Nov 18, 2018
This pussy keeps disgracing my beloved country. His days as Spanish no 1 are getting numbered.

Nonsense

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 6:07am On Nov 18, 2018
Debroslink:
This pussy keeps disgracing my beloved country. His days as Spanish no 1 are getting numbered.

Nonsense

Your beloved country indeed.

As it stands the only way you enter Spain is if you swim like so many others before you.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 6:17am On Nov 18, 2018
afrodoc:

As it stands the only way you enter Spain is if you swim like so many others before you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:31am On Nov 18, 2018
afrodoc:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:10am On Nov 18, 2018
afrodoc:

As it stands the only way you enter Spain is if you swim like so many others before you .
Hello dockie....It will be better if u include the names of those so called persons in this statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:17am On Nov 18, 2018
Changing the way people look at brands, we bring out the inquisitiveness and discipline to the art of marketing, so that we can deliver creativity that performs beautifully.
Our services:
*Digital Marketing Strategy
*Creative concept and design
*Social Media Strategy and Consultation
*Branding Services

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 7:19am On Nov 18, 2018
neezar:

Hello dockie....It will be better if u include the names of those so called persons in this statement

Haba you can google it. I didn’t know it was possible until someone here mentioned it, then I googled it and found out people have been doing it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:28am On Nov 18, 2018
afrodoc:

Haba you can google it. I didn’t know it was possible until someone here mentioned it, then I googled it and found out people have been doing it.
Naso.....Make the niccur no come bombard this thread oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 7:39am On Nov 18, 2018
neezar:

Naso.....Make the niccur no come bombard this thread oo

I don’t know what you are talking about.
People have been trying to swim into Spain from Africa since the days of Hannibal.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:43am On Nov 18, 2018
They seem to be a plot to embarrass De Gea, watch that game, Spain vs England and you'll see how easy it was for England to cut Spain open, maybe they're upset with the failed move to Madrid...Ramos has been horrible, he should retire.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 18, 2018
What rubbish conspiracy talk be this
patrickmuf:
They seem to be a plot to embarrass De Gea, watch that game, Spain vs England and you'll see how easy it was for England to cut Spain open, maybe they're upset with the failed move to Madrid...Ramos has been horrible, he should retire.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2018
afrodoc:

Lol...

Guy, I don't know what you are talking about. I love Spain, and if or when I gat a business there, the airport is the safest, fastest route for me.

But Da Gea should step up now or else...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:45am On Nov 18, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
What rubbish conspiracy talk be this
Las las you go dey alright...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6123) (6124) (6125) (6126) (6127) (6128) (6129) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.