Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,522 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8687700 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6305) (6306) (6307) (6308) (6309) (6310) (6311) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
codedguy1:
Martial baba after losing ball lackadaisically you have compensated. grin grin

Where are those vermin's that call themselves assanal fan coming here to troll stupidly.
dnt mind dem.dey think we r Chelsea
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
pharod:
Give OGS the job already!
And get him players. The man doing bits ffs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jemi7: 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mourinho bow your head in fncking shame

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
If Na mourino by now he don park bus
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
KingTom:
Molde cry

Molde is a not a problem. When UTD calls, they will answer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
codedguy1:
Martial baba after losing ball lackadaisically you have compensated. grin grin

Where are those vermin's that call themselves assanal fan coming here to troll stupidly.
dnt mind dem.dey think we r Chelsea
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jemi7: 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
And the surprising thing is we are still not defensive after going 3-1 up, we are still looking to attack. Mourinho you are a fucking bastard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
I knew Man U have the players but Mou was unable to utilize them due to his negative tactics and man management. Same thing he did with Chelsea then.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
Jemi7:
Mourinho bow your head in fncking shame

engrelvis:
If Na mourino by now he don park bus

2-1 up and Martial and Rashford coming on to solidify the attack.

If na before, Fellaini and McTominay would ve come on to park bus

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
Another great win for Ole and his boys. On to the next one.
Arsenal-1. Man Utd-3.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lana1:

2-1 up and Martial and Rashford coming on to solidify the attack.

If na before, Fellaini and McTominay would ve come on to park bus

See how happy I was to see that kind of quality, martial and rashford coming in. I am sure even the assanal players would have been like kilode grin someone canor play with you people àgain grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
Calm down guys, it's just arsenal. They used to be a big club.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
Pogba is a quality player.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
Wow. Just wow.

Conquered Tottenham at Wembley. Conquered Arsenal at the Emirates.

OGS knows what he’s doing.

He knows the right thing to say at pressers, he knows how to tweak his tactics depending on the opposition and he also knows the right subs to make during games.

This is what we’re talking about. Mourinho can go fvck himself!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
Good away win. Its only arsenal though so nothing to be too excited about.

I would still wait till the summer and see what he delivers before he gets the job but he is definitely in serious consideration for it.

Good for Martial to score then because he was totally off the oace before that. Seems he wasn't sure about himself.

Much more improved by Bailly too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
like play like play

ole drunkard is doing something with the scummies.

we dey watch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
slimghost:

You say??
I said what I said bro. The fact that he scored a goal made easy by Pogba isn't enough liberation for his performances in recent weeks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
MRTA7:

Good for Martial to score then because he was totally off the oace before that. Seems he wasn't sure about himself.

Much more improved by Bailly too.

Seriously hope the goal boosts his confidence. He’s got enough quality to singglehandedly decide match outcomes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
We move to the next game

Up man u.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
Leyqute:

Seriously hope the goal boosts his confidence. He’s got enough quality to singglehandedly decide match outcomes.
stop whining martial for now. That guy needs to start putting in some work.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2019
Where’s Elampiro when you need him.

Lindelof play LCB today, did the quality drops?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
larride:

Lukaku and Sanchez are not covering for them. Herrera and Pogba are the one trying to cover for them that’s why there’s space in the middle.

Na tactics

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
larride:
Where’s Elampiro when you need him.

Lindelof play LCB today, did the quality drops?

LMAO grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
eph12:
Calm down guys, it's just arsenal. They used to be a big club.
I agree
We only beat the London based version of Bendel Insurance.

Let's not get carried away.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
elrony:

Na tactics

It is a risky tactic that has worked so far, but the day we get punished for it e no go funny.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
Good win. Forget lukaku and Sanchez not tracking back,young and Shaw especially likes to leave too much pace.

Good play from lukaku. Pogba grew in the game in the second half.

I wouldn’t mind signing doucoure to deputise matic.

Unto the next one ☝️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
hoopLA:

I agree
We only beat the London based version of Bendel Insurance.

Let's not get carried away.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
afrodoc2:

It is a risky tactic that has worked so far, but the day we get punished for it e no go funny.

Lol..mesef is low key scared..

He leaves 3 up front for the quick break.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
Botfuss:
Good win. Forget lukaku and Sanchez not tracking back,young and Shaw especially likes to leave too much pace.

Good play from lukaku. Pogba grew in the game in the second half.

I wouldn’t mind signing doucoure to deputise matic.

Unto the next one ☝️

Doucoure no bad at all..

Even Gueye...it's been a while since I've watched him tho.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mystic1:
I said what I said bro. The fact that he scored a goal made easy by Pogba isn't enough liberation for his performances in recent weeks.

You are right though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
adebayo201:
grin
Are you seeing what I'm seeing?
Yes o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
codedguy1:

See how happy I was to see that kind of quality, martial and rashford coming in. I am sure even the assanal players would have been like kilode grin someone canor play with you people àgain grin
I swear. Great to see Lukaku playing well too. Was good performance all round.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6305) (6306) (6307) (6308) (6309) (6310) (6311) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Afz9095(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.