Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8674607 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6303) (6304) (6305) (6306) (6307) (6308) (6309) ... (14141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 11:41am On Jan 25, 2019
SkimpleD:

Go and sin no more cool
cool Thank you Father grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2019
Smellymouth:

Oh Lawdddd!! He’s even praying for the guy after the KO.. cheesy

Heaven is far from some people..
Na just advice I advice am na grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:44am On Jan 25, 2019
liveLongNprospa:

For Damian.. I really feel like he can do a good job at cb during cup games. It's a hunch tho

I think Darmian was decent when he started. He then lost confidence and became what we know him to be now.

Maybe he could regain himself? I still prefer him at RB though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:57am On Jan 25, 2019
Leyqute:

I think Darmian was decent when he started. He then lost confidence and became what we know him to be now.

Maybe he could regain himself? I still prefer him at RB though.
yeah he was. but it seems he didn't always play in his natural position.
But for his speed, I'd prefer him at CB. He's not fast enough for RB but he has decent speed for CB and he is comfortable on the ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
Leyqute:

Exactly.

My argument is not about benching Martial for Lingard. Both players play in different positions.

But if they’re competing for the same spot I’d put Martial on the bench at the moment and allow someone else to offer what he always offers until Ayinde gets back to form.

Mata isn’t offering much at the moment, that’s why Lingard gets the nod.

That being said, we still need someone on the right side who will offer more than what Lingard is offering and be consistent with it.

Well said. This is not really about Lingard, but about the more talented players that have for multiple reasons refused to play up to their potential standard.
When we get someone on that right side with the level of consistent quality we need Lingard can go to the bench, while Mata can move on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
liveLongNprospa:

For Damian.. I really feel like he can do a good job at cb during cup games. It's a hunch tho

The moment we get proper CBs that can stay fit Darmian should leave. The only things he has going for him are versatility and fitness.
But it is versatility in mediocrity, and that fitness is only so important because the rest of our defenders bar Lindelof and Young are sicklers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
liveLongNprospa:

yeah he was. but it seems he didn't always play in his natural position.
But for his speed, I'd prefer him at CB. He's not fast enough for RB but he has decent speed for CB and he is comfortable on the ball.

Maybe he’s best as a squad player. I’ve seen him play RB, LB and now CB.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ibukzy:
but he is playing in a farmers league
But he is better than central strikers playing in the same farmers league at the age of what? 20?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
larride:
There’s a documentary about Ferguson and Wenger rivalry called THE FEUD.

You guys should check it out on YouTube if you haven’t seen it. It’s quite interesting.

I really enjoy it bruh. Football is losing its value. it's more about Money now, no more Passion for the Game!

Football used to be like Spartacus (blood and sand), but now it's simply more or less black Panther (comic play).

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
Oasis007:

I really enjoy it bruh. Football is losing its value. it's more about Money now, no more Passion for the Game!

Football used to be like Spartacus (blood and sand), but now it's simply more or less black Panther (comic play).

Roy Keane was the best. Imagine the coach said, “no training this morning, you guys must be tired from the travel” but Keano said no that training must hold.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
afrodoc2:

Roy Keanu was the best. Imagine the coach said, “no training this morning, you guys must be tired from the travel” but Keano said no that training must hold.

Keano , low key Fergie pikin(awon stubborn men)... grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
LoRdCaT:
jizossssss!! Holy whip? Blood? + picks race?+

Fear not... The Lord is with you. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
afrodoc2:

Roy Keane was the best. Imagine the coach said, “no training this morning, you guys must be tired from the travel” but Keano said no that training must hold.

I swear...... Who dare to tackle him among the Lads during his Era?! Let Valencia or Ashley tries it with the present Squad, Pogba and Lingard would use either of them to shine and dab!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
It’s settled fact lingard can’t perform more than he is and at best a squad player . My most concern is his physicality. At 26,he still looks like lepa shandy.

Mahrez is the one we should have gotten. I really don’t know any proper RW we can go for now. Hopefully the scouts do their job.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

You no know?!

I can't believe this grin, maybe he increased his football age. This can't be grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
GloryIsaac:

I can't believe this grin, maybe he increased his football age. This can't be grin grin

genes and good diet...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
elrony:

Fear not... The Lord is with you. grin
Namaste grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
4 changes..

Bailly, Sanchez, Lukaku and Romero starts..

Martial and Rashford subs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lineup..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
My only fear is Bailly
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
Any streaming link?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jemi7: 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
Goal Ball
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
Sanchez!!!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lukaku!!!
Jambody eleyan. Two assist
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lukaku passes cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:
My only fear is Bailly

He seem to be doing OK.

Apart from the goal Sanchez also seem to be waking up.

Baba lingard don't do am again. See as matics abi shaw carry ball forward come release lukaku.

We are moving forward grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
Assanal don die today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lingo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lingard, ọkọ assnal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jemi7: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
2 fncking goals
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
I think Lukaku should be converted to a right winger. He appears more effective playing from there.
2-0.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6303) (6304) (6305) (6306) (6307) (6308) (6309) ... (14141) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.