Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8788333 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6321) (6322) (6323) (6324) (6325) (6326) (6327) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ashley young with his awful crosses though....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
BikeMan:
Don't waste your money bro,you're finishing 6th.This is just Burnley, how do you plan to handle Arsenal City Liverpool PSG and Sarri in quick succession?
Remove Sarri from that list. That one is easy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
LordCat Lana1 come and see oooo
And then?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
Leyqute:
Rashford cost us the three points today. He lacked concentration throughout the game.

This is the sort of crap he does that irritates me
it's ok to have an off day. I'd give him a pass for his recent displays. Let's hope he shows more of his recent form and the odd off day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
BikeMan:
Don't waste your money bro,you're finishing 6th.This is just Burnley, how do you plan to handle Arsenal City Liverpool PSG and Sarri in quick succession?
I thought you were making sense till you mentioned Arsenal. I realised you were just Cummin on yourself. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
odizeey:
are you not tired of saying this?
Bikemen must always make noise. United having a near miss tonight has somehow made him forget the state of his own club.

Won't be surprised if he's back to wailing and cursing Sarri's name on his thread tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
BikeMan:
Let's see how you cope in the next couple of months.Make I hear say you noh finish 6th,your favorite position cheesy
you wan bet am?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin All Sheesi and Assanal dendemorons can go home now, no party here today.
So many morons coming here to party when game was not over. Shameless modafukas.

Worst of all is that nitwit of a dendemoron that keeps trolling the club he claims to support. cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
BikeMan:

But the team beat Arsenal nah, and judging on our past meeting with Chelsea, they clearly struggled to get a draw. Only City and Liverpool would really worry Utd.

This Burnley match should have been over by first half, but Rashford chose to be sluggish.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
BikeMan:
What is a Sarri?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
eph12:

You must be kidney me...am a united fan.... Chelsea pose a big threat ooo shocked them no get shakushaku player.

If the same rashford played nonsense against them, we are gon** cheesy He sabi ran like headlesschicken well well!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 11:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
eph12:

a team that can't beat Burnley boys at home wants to beat Sarri boys in their own yard?Might I remind you that you have only won twice there in this century, most recent?7years ago
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
afrodoc2:
So many morons coming here to party when game was not over. Shameless modafukas.

Worst of all is that nitwit of a dendemoron that keeps trolling the club he claims to support. cheesy
the one posting videos on the thread is unreadable. Today he's a Man Utd fan, tomorrow he's Arsenal the next he's Lobi Stars.
What a scalar quantity grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tundexxy:
Ashley young with his awful crosses though....

It was very disastrous, I sighed anytime he wanted to cross the ball, both high and low, terrible.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
I hope we win 3 out of this fixtures...i hope!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
GloryIsaac:

But the team beat Arsenal nah, and judging on our past meeting with Chelsea, they clearly struggled to get a draw. Only City and Liverpool would really worry Utd.

This Burnley match should have been over by first half, but Rashford chose to be sluggish.
Assnal is very different from Chelsea. You remember you came here two years ago and you know what Lord Kante did.It's the Bridge man,even the best team in Manchester chop am there
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
afrodoc2:

His support for United left with Moyes. He usually wears a Barca jersey but he claims to be a Sevilla fan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
BikeMan:
a team that can't beat Burnley boys at home wants to beat Sarri boys in their own yard?Might I remind you that you have only won twice there in this century, most recent?7years ago
I'm not here for history lessons. I said what I said. Might I remind you what we did to the team that Sarri struggled to get one shot on target in 90+ minutes against in their own backyard?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
ChristineC:
the one posting videos on the thread is unreadable. Today he's a Man It'd fan, then tomorrow he's Arsenal the next he's Lobi Stars.

Scalar quantity báwo??!?! cheesy

Are you now saying he's magnitude but no direction?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
LoRdCaT:
you wan bet am?
How many times you wan bet on this matter?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
BikeMan:
Stop making noise. Na by who u no fit beat at home? Didn't u lose to Wolverhampton at home?

Today u are calling Sarri clueless. Tomorrow it's we cant beat Sarri's boys. Pick a struggle and stop flip-flopping!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
BikeMan:
How many times you wan bet on this matter?
That is to show you how confident I am in my team na.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
Lana1:
Bikemen must always make noise. United having a near miss tonight has somehow made him forget the state of his own club.

Won't be surprised if he's back to wailing and cursing Sarri's name on his thread tomorrow.
naso. The bikeman has forgotten he has jorgino to deal with every match day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 11:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
eph12:

I'm not here for history lessons. I said what I said. Might I remind you what we did to the team that Sarri struggled to get one shot on target in 90+ minutes against in their own backyard?
I can as well remind you what I did to the team that disgraced you with a 34-passes goal grin The bridge is no Emirates,they're only located in the same City
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tundexxy:

You must be kidney me...am a united fan.... Chelsea pose a big threat ooo shocked them no get shakushaku player.

If the same rashford played nonsense against them, we are gon** cheesy He sabi ran like headlesschicken well well!
threat ko thread ni.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
BikeMan:
sebi you don almost cry today tonight.You would soon curse Ole.Happy New Month in advance
Unlike u i dey always wait make match finish before i begin run my mouth unnecessarily. Go and sleep
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
BikeMan:
I can as well remind you what I did to the team that disgraced you with a 34-passes goal grin The bridge is no Emirates,they're only located in the same City
Was it not in that same bridge Sarri was begging for draw under Mourinho? Mourinho of all people? My friend leave this place fast

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
Lana1:

sebi you don almost cry today tonight.You would soon curse Ole.Happy New Month in advance
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tundexxy:
I hope we win 3 out of this fixtures...i hope!
If there is one thing I can't stomach, it's negativity. So please just stop it.. Be optimistic and positive. We can win all those matches. Get that Mourinhoistic mindset outta ya head.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tonididdy(m): 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
eph12:

What quality? Were you not the one predicting 0-2?

Shhh I did not predict 2-0 final score, I said Burnley goal was coming not the final score and what happened if I said quality played out, is that false?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 11:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
Patience is a virtue,we would be back.By tomorrow, you would be 5points behind.Oops!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nelxxy(m): 11:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
ChristineC:
the one posting videos on the thread is unreadable. Today he's a Man Utd fan, tomorrow he's Arsenal the next he's Lobi Stars.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6321) (6322) (6323) (6324) (6325) (6326) (6327) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: segzysexy(m), Stivoh(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.