Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8775036 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6322) (6323) (6324) (6325) (6326) (6327) (6328) ... (14174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
eph12:
threat ko thread ni.
cheesy
Your palava though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
No matter how well Rashford does, he still is not there yet, the biggest mistake he'll make is to let the hype get to him, he sure did cost us today.
Pereira needs to learn that the EPL is not LA Liga, nobody will give you the chance to turn like Xavi.
And Jones is a fool, why on earth did he turn after Pereira lost the ball? Elampiro, please help.

OGS shouldn't have tampered with the starting 11 today, if it isn't broken, don't fix it. Onto the next one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
LoRdCaT:
If there is one thing I can't stomach, it's negativity. So please just stop it.. Be optimistic and positive. We can win all those matches. Get that Mourinhoistic mindset outta ya head.

I hear you..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
Lindelof keeps proving he's our best CB

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by drisham(m): 11:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
Lana1:
Unlike u i dey always wait make match finish before i begin run my mouth unnecessarily. Go and sleep

when did chelsea lose to wolves at home
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 11:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
What the fvck is wrong with some people here? Do you guys expect us to win every match? The team played well, Rashford just decided to be a goat and waste chances. OGS has been doing a great job and I trust the team to get even better, we won our first 8 matches under OGS against all odds! We are heading back to the top we belong to!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
patrickmuf:
No matter how well Rashford does, he still is not there yet, the biggest mistake he'll make is to let the hype get to him, he sure did cost us today.
Pereira needs to learn that the EPL is not LA Liga, nobody will give you the chance to turn like Xavi.
And Jones is a fool, why on earth did he turn after Pereira lost the ball? Elampiro, please help.

OGS shouldn't have tampered with the starting 11 today, if it isn't broken, don't fix it. Onto the next one.
Pereira is solely at fault for that goal. Leave Jones out of it. Rashford really annoyed me today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
Odunharry:

Dude lost his man and kept him onside for the second goal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
Anyhow sha. Cant win them all. Burnley is always a tough nut to crack for us and great spirit to fight back for a draw even tho we should ve won.

And thank God the honeymoon is over tho. This near miss should serve as a reality check for the boys.

The quality is there but consistency is all that is needed if we are to survive February and March. Rashford cant be missing chances like that against the top teams.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Pereira is solely at fault for that goal. Leave Jones out if it. Rashford really annoyed me today.

Jones didn't have to pass to Periera. Pereira had 3 Burnley players close to him, Jones should have passed back to the goalkeeper. Also, why was Jones turninoninown before the goal?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 11:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
Lana1:
Anyhow sha. Cant win them all. Burnley is always a tough nut to crack for us and great spirit to fight back for a draw even tho we should ve won.

And thank God the honeymoon is over tho. This near miss should serve as a reality check for the boys.

The quality is there but consistency is all that is needed if we are to survive February and March. Rashford cant be missing chances like that against the top teams.
True talk
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 11:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
olabode89:

Jones didn't have to pass to Periera. Pereira had 3 Burnley players close to him, Jones should have passed back to the goalkeeper. Also, why was Jones turninoninown before the goal?
You are right.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
drisham:

when did chelsea lose to wolves at home
Leicester. But u also lost to Wolves as well
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
Lana1:
His support for United left with Moyes. He usually wears a Barca jersey but he claims to be a Sevilla fan

The cretin is a dunderhead. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tundexxy:

You must be kidney me...am a united fan.... Chelsea pose a big threat ooo shocked them no get shakushaku player.

If the same rashford played nonsense against them, we are gon** cheesy He sabi ran like headlesschicken well well!
And this wan too will claim Man Utd fan undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
patrickmuf:

Rashford was really sluggish today, see the way he even played the ball undecided already ran to celebrate sef.

The next set of matches are against top teams both in UCL and the EPL, it was very logical of him to rotate the team. The team made the match unnecessarily hard for themselves.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
ChristineC:
it's ok to have an off day. I'd give him a pass for his recent displays. Let's hope he shows more of his recent form and the odd off day.

Nah. I’d still reel into him a bit. This wasn’t an off day for him, it was a dead day. Kudos to him for his recent displays but this was a total catastrophe.

You can’t drop a 85-100% performance a week or two ago and offer up -50% today. It would be okay if he dropped 30-50%. He was absolutely awful today.

I dey vex walahi.

I still believe in Pereira though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
De Gea : Couldn't do much for the goals, wasn't tested enough too. 6
Young : Can't cross to save his life. I hope this is his last season as a starter. 4
Jones : Wetin I wan say sef? Didn't do much wrong, but still conceded two. 6
Lindelof : Higher rating than Jones cos of his equaliser(maybe because I'm biased towards him cool). 7
Shaw : Showed great attacking intent, but was largely ineffective down the flanks and was rarely tested in defence. Can do better with his shots. 6
Matic : Largely anonymous. 6
Pereira : Not calm on the ball, too eager to please, visibly anxious, too many misplaced passes. Wholly responsible for the first goal. 3

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
Pogba : Subdued performance against a compact Burnley defence. Kept his nerve to score the penalty. 7
Rashford : Missed a complete sitter that would have put united in the driving seat and struggled to regain his confidence. A game to forget. 3
Mata : Ineffective. 5
Lukaku : Had a couple of decent chances, was denied by a Heaton worldie. 6
Sanchez : His parried header was turned home for the goal. 6
Lingard : Won the penalty. 6
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
ChristineC:
the one posting videos on the thread is unreadable. Today he's a Man Utd fan, tomorrow he's Arsenal the next he's Lobi Stars.
What a scalar quantity grin

You got me at scalar quantity LMAO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
Odunharry:

Good thing he's proving I and Leyqute right, and everyone's beginning to see how good he can be, I expected Bailly to form a solid partnership with him, I just don't know what's wrong with the Ivorian.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
I'm all up for squad rotation but twice now wey OGS don rotate and twice we have looked like a Mourinho team.

Abeg unless the boys are showing signs of serious fatigue, make he no rotate again. Most of these squad players we have no be am.

Like someone already said, if it's not broken, dont fix it

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
Two points lost. embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
olabode89:

Exactly.. all brawn, no brain.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 11:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ole is solely to blame for this loss tho... Decided to play Deadwood in the name of Rotation....

Start your regular guys and rest them later after we have secured the match.... Why risk Deadwood when we are chasing top 4... I'd rather he rested players against PSG, we are never winning that Champions League even if we manage to get last PSG, so why risk dropping points that will enable us play in the UCL next Season... It was just shambolic from Ole... Was really disappointed tho...abeg they should just ship him back to Norway at the end of the season and prioritise Poch ✔️
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
olabode89:

Dude lost his man and kept him onside for the second goal.

I think that was Young, not Iceman
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lh19(m): 11:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
Why is nobody talking about how bad Mata played
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 11:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
Lana1:

baba forget
Burnley this season have been food for every man and his dog.
We fúck up.

Starting lukaku and Mata who can't press for shít, just to displace Rashford to the left was the beginning of the whole thing.
We should never start both of them, ever again.

How can you be allowing those useless burnley defenders to be passing amongst themselves at the back when at the slightest pressure they would hoof it back to you?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 11:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
nani667:
Ole is solely to blame for this loss tho... Decided to play Deadwood in the name of Rotation....

Start your regular guys and rest them later after we have secured the match.... Why risk Deadwood when we are chasing top 4... I'd rather he rested players against PSG, we are never winning that Champions League even if we manage to get last PSG, so why risk dropping points that will enable us play in the UCL next Season... It was just shambolic from Ole... Was really disappointed tho...abeg they should just ship him back to Norway at the end of the season and prioritise Poch ✔️

You started well, then finished like a drunkard. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
nani667:

LMAO

Na where this one come from? 9 games 8 wins and a draw but they should ship OGS to Norway.

Where were you when Mourinho was using us to do ego boosting exercise?

Go siddon abegi undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 12:00am On Jan 30, 2019
Perreira will always be behaving like someone who believes he is a lot better than he actually is and instead of putting his head down to do the work needed to improve, he will be sulking. It's disgusting.

I struggle to see what he brings to this team that mctominay or Fellaini, (both of who everyone is eager to see binned) can't.

Annoying fella

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:01am On Jan 30, 2019
pharod:

You started well, then finished like a drunkard. undecided

Thought it was only me.

That guy must be a closet shekpe fan

(1) (2) (3) ... (6322) (6323) (6324) (6325) (6326) (6327) (6328) ... (14174) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.