Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8775068 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6323) (6324) (6325) (6326) (6327) (6328) (6329) ... (14174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:02am On Jan 30, 2019
PietroRick:
Perreira will always be behaving like someone who believes he is a lot better than he actually is and instead of putting his head down to do the work needed to improve, he will be sulking. It's disgusting.

I struggle to see what he brings to this team that mctominay or Fellaini, (both of who everyone is eager to see binned) can't.

Annoying fella

Leave am like that tongue tongue

He will come good cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 12:03am On Jan 30, 2019
Leyqute:

I think that was Young, not Iceman

It was Lindelof
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:04am On Jan 30, 2019
Leyqute:

Thought it was only me.

That guy must be a closet shekpe fan

Probably a burner account by one of the Moyes or Mourinho crew who are too ashamed to come direct these days.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 12:08am On Jan 30, 2019
Ole has to know when to stop trying to make everyone happy.
No point trying to stroke everyone's cöck at the expense of the team. That you stroked Pogba's cöck and he delivered doesn't mean you go about stroking all cöcks in sight.
Some people are simply not worth the hassle.

I don't see any reason for Mata starting ahead of Sanchez for example if lingard wasn't going to play, other than the fact that Mata didn't play any part in midweek.

Pereira has no business starting for this club at the moment, and if he cannot accept it, the door is open.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:10am On Jan 30, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Pereira is solely at fault for that goal. Leave Jones out of it. Rashford really annoyed me today.
Pereira takes 99% of the blame but Jones should have done better than turn his back like he was been exorcised of some demons.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:14am On Jan 30, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Rashford was really sluggish today, see the way he even played the ball undecided already ran to celebrate sef.

The next set of matches are against top teams both in UCL and the EPL, it was very logical of him to rotate the team. The team made the match unnecessarily hard for themselves.
It isn't logical especially when you consider that we play Leicester next and Arsenal are up against City after which City host Chelsea, perfect opportunity to close the gap.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:14am On Jan 30, 2019
patrickmuf:
Pereira takes 99% of the blame but Jones should have done better than turn his back like he was been exorcised of some demons.

I don give up on Jones.

Before that guy could even attempt to dribble him he had dribbled himself.
Spinning like a turn table for no reason. If he had faced up against the guy he would have been n a better position to make the tackle instead of relying on Lindelof to come back and attempt a last ditch tackle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:20am On Jan 30, 2019
Peep the last paragraph. Squad player at best that's even if he's not being sold off to West Brom.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 12:34am On Jan 30, 2019
Leyqute:
Rashford cost us the three points today. He lacked concentration throughout the game.

This is the sort of crap he does that irritates me
well scripted, but you for forgot to share us the passage u quoted it from.

Let me help u
Book of Lamentation chapter 2 verse 2
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:35am On Jan 30, 2019
afrodoc2:

I don give up on Jones.

Before that guy could even attempt to dribble him he had dribbled himself.
Spinning like a turn table for no reason. If he had faced up against the guy he would have been n a better position to make the tackle instead of relying on Lindelof to come back and attempt a last ditch tackle.
My point exactly, I still don't know why he turned rather than try to tackle that guy...As much as I try to blame Pereira, Jones still puts himself up as one of our most brainless CBS.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:35am On Jan 30, 2019
PietroRick:
baba forget
Burnley this season have been food for every man and his dog.
We fúck up.
That was at the start of the season which explains why we were able to beat them 2-0(which should have been 3 had Lukaku not missed a great chance for his hattrick) at Turf Moor. But just like us they ve since picked up in recent weeks and even clawed their way out of relegation. We owe the near miss to the rotations, Rashford missing a sitter and Perreira's mistake. Had Rashford scored we for dey talk something else now.

Starting lukaku and Mata who can't press for shít, just to displace Rashford to the left was the beginning of the whole thing.
We should never start both of them, ever again.
I agree with you on Mata and Lukaku. Alexis, Lingard and Martial should take precedence over Mata. I will never understand this thing our managers seem to have to keep playing him at RW.

As for Lukaku, the fact that he our big name CF got subbed off when we were looking for goals and it worked speaks volumes. Our forwards really need to go and figure out how to be consistent.

How can you be allowing those useless burnley defenders to be passing amongst themselves at the back when at the slightest pressure they would hoof it back to you?
This is where Lingard has shone in past weeks and why we suffered for it when Mata that cant press replaced him.
It's so shocking how the system now seems to rely heavily on Lingard.
He was the one who pressed Spurs and won the ball back for Rashford's goal. We also scored from a similar situation against either Bournemouth or Huddersfield. He came on today and won the PK. He should never be benched again.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:42am On Jan 30, 2019
BikeMan:
Don't waste your money bro,you're finishing 6th.This is just Burnley, how do you plan to handle Arsenal City Liverpool PSG and Sarri in quick succession?

*Yawns*...we will handle them squarely..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 12:57am On Jan 30, 2019
PietroRick:
No point trying to stroke everyone's cöck at the expense of the team. That you stroked Pogba's cöck and he delivered doesn't mean you go about stroking all cöcks in sight.

I don't see any reason for Mata starting ahead of Sanchez for example if lingard wasn't going to play, other than the fact that Mata didn't play any part in midweek.

Pereira has no business starting for this club at the moment, and if he cannot accept it, the door is open.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Book of lamentation has been opened
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 1:05am On Jan 30, 2019
patrickmuf:
It isn't logical especially when you consider that we play Leicester next and Arsenal are up against City after which City host Chelsea, perfect opportunity to close the gap.
which gap?... and who told u, u gonna will your own match
Before today's game you won six matches and you can't even move up a step, that should tell you no team is ready to leave its position.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:10am On Jan 30, 2019
I don calm down watch highlights again. All things considering, we really played well tho. We were all over Burnley from start to finish but several factors contributed to the draw.

1. The rotation. Mata and Perreira were out of place.
2. Rashford missing that early chance.
3. Jones and Perreira mistake.
4. We were not as clinical like in previous games.
5. Tom Heaton once again turning to Superman/Spiderman hybrid like he did against us in that 0-0 we played in 2016.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mhoyorsawreh1(f): 4:34am On Jan 30, 2019
I never thought we could win/draw dix match. 2 - 0 down at 86 mins says a lot.
I understand that OGS is trying to rest some players and it really affected us.
But the comeback was great.

#GGMU

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:49am On Jan 30, 2019
The Rotation is good to be honest. We can't afford to exhaust our best Legs. If we can't rotate at Old Trafford against a Team like Burnley..... Then when?

The major problem we had in the Match is; playing Lukaku and Mata at the same time up-front. We would have done better with Sanchez on LW, Rashford on RW and Lukaku leading the Line!

I'm not sold on Perreira yet, but I still believe in his Talents and hopefully gonna come good soon. Another major concern for me is Young. The Dude can't make at least a nice Cross per Game. He's so poor with Crosses.

Finally, no need to renew Mata's Contract, same as Rojo, Jones and other Deadwoods in the Team.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:23am On Jan 30, 2019
nani667:
Ole is solely to blame for this loss tho... Decided to play Deadwood in the name of Rotation....

Start your regular guys and rest them later after we have secured the match.... Why risk Deadwood when we are chasing top 4... I'd rather he rested players against PSG, we are never winning that Champions League even if we manage to get last PSG, so why risk dropping points that will enable us play in the UCL next Season... It was just shambolic from Ole... Was really disappointed tho...abeg they should just ship him back to Norway at the end of the season and prioritise Poch ✔️
Why do you think Ole was brought in?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:27am On Jan 30, 2019
MorataFC:
which gap?... and who told u, u gonna will your own match
Before today's game you won six matches and you can't even move up a step, that should tell you no team is ready to leave its position.
What was the point gap before those six games?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:32am On Jan 30, 2019
PietroRick:

Ole first priority is to access all the players, get them involved, happy and playing, which I believe will help the club make informed decision in the summer on who to let go and who to stay. If he can't play these players against Burnley at Old Trafford, when can he access them?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 7:45am On Jan 30, 2019
nani667:
Ole is solely to blame for this loss tho... Decided to play Deadwood in the name of Rotation....

Start your regular guys and rest them later after we have secured the match.... Why risk Deadwood when we are chasing top 4... I'd rather he rested players against PSG, we are never winning that Champions League even if we manage to get last PSG, so why risk dropping points that will enable us play in the UCL next Season... It was just shambolic from Ole... Was really disappointed tho...abeg they should just ship him back to Norway at the end of the season and prioritise Poch ✔️

Your last sentence made your whole opinion foolish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 8:02am On Jan 30, 2019
Took a trip to the blue half of Manchester.

Mehn, the lamentation no be here. Just one loss against relegation scrappers and those plastics don start dey wail louder than Bob Marley backup singers on potent chronic.

E dey pain me say those workhorses in red, go carry their first league title, but at least them no go start dey yarn nonsense...and thank Jesus no snobby posturing from that lot as they shoot documentaries for Amazon's streaming service.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 8:23am On Jan 30, 2019
Leyqute:

LMAO

Na where this one come from? 9 games 8 wins and a draw but they should ship OGS to Norway.

Where were you when Mourinho was using us to do ego boosting exercise?

Go siddon abegi undecided

Out of the 8 wins only Tottenham issa reasonable team...Of Which it was all down to Degea sef, on another day we would have lost that game 5 - 1 or 6 - 2... Any other manager that came in could have achieved that with those run of games.... But that is beside the point, OGS has done well so far, and that is all well and good but he took a big risk yesterday with that starting 11, knowing we are in hot pursuit of top 4... Arsenal has never been the problem, Chelsea still has a bit of a gap on us and they will extend that today... The dude really messed up tho, and cost us two points last night... Well, at least he is much better than the Cancer that was Mourinho, so it is all well and good.... Let us see how it all pans out... His contract is until the end of the season

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 8:24am On Jan 30, 2019
Good morning

6th united fan

GG6U
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olamsoh: 8:39am On Jan 30, 2019
Buy Pogba, 6th
Buy Mhiky, 6th
Buy Zlatan, 6th
Buy Sanchez 6th
Unlock pogba 6th
Sack Moyes 6th
Sack Mourinho 6th
Hire Solsjaker 6th

British Kano Pillars

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 9:03am On Jan 30, 2019
Olamsoh:
Buy Pogba, 6th
Buy Mhiky, 6th
Buy Zlatan, 6th
Buy Sanchez 6th
Unlock pogba 6th
Sack Moyes 6th
Sack Mourinho 6th
Hire Solsjaker 6th

British Kano Pillars
win 6 in a row, still 6TH grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:07am On Jan 30, 2019
BikeMan:
win 6 in a roll, still 6TH grin

It is 6 in a row, illiterate.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 9:11am On Jan 30, 2019
afrodoc2:

It is 6 in a row, illiterate.
Yikes!! Pardon my mistake, I guess that touched a nerve. Had Ivy League education, still 6th cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 30, 2019
Grammarian dey even correct person say na 6 in a row cheesy cheesy
Yeye dey smell grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 9:17am On Jan 30, 2019
Agbakolly:
Grammarian dey even correct person say na 6 in a row cheesy cheesy
Yeye dey smell grin cheesy
embracing the position like an elite grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2019
BikeMan:
embracing the position like an elite grin
MOTHERFVKERR gat no choice grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2019
Seriously, the positioning of Jones is suspect. At some point yesterday he was at RB/RCB even when Lindelof wasn't out of position. His lapses in concentration has be masked by our performance in the past few games. He needs to take his place on the bench for Bailly who looked assured against Arsenal the other day.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6323) (6324) (6325) (6326) (6327) (6328) (6329) ... (14174) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.