Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8729733 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6368) (6369) (6370) (6371) (6372) (6373) (6374) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
Debroslink:

Stop giving yourself false hope and face reality my G
Sharap there. Weren't u giving urself false hope that u had beaten Roma after that first leg last season. Na football and anything can happen.
Poor officiating and some really poor play from our forwards killed us but nothing to get too distraught about. We are the underdogs in this tie after all.

Anyways, wetin dey happen for this una LaLiga?? grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 11:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
ucsquare:
make man u just eliminate PSG let's see if it will be able to tempt mbappe to switch to the red side of Manchester

Martial Rashford Mbappe..now that's a trio to look forward to..with Paul P orchestrating play from behind.....
Somebody insert oshio baba meme.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
Khaytunechi:
Gentlemen and ladies,, the moment is upon us..
GGMU
I'm sacrificing the comfort of my bed tonight for this match,, may all odds be in our favor and none in theirs.. Awuumen
Chai
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
PlainJAY:

Three un-replied goals against psg at home ?

Did i stutter?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
IKON360:
UCL is a tournament of smash and grab and that's one thing Mourinho is good at and that's why Man utd beat Juventus 2nd leg.
Pogba is a story for another day but nobody should doubt his talent

What happened at Sevilla vs Mourinho

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
RuuDie:
PSG were just lucky jare... everybody dey cap like sey Tuchel na wan kain genius. Without that goal from the cornerkick, game would likely have ended nil-nil.
are u saying u didn't see d one on one mbappe missed abi....PSG was always going to win today,, no doubt
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by VargasVee(m): 11:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
ucsquare:
make man u just eliminate PSG let's see if it will be able to tempt mbappe to switch to the red side of Manchester

Martial Rashford Mbappe..now that's a trio to look forward to..with Paul P orchestrating play from behind.....

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ibime:
Party don start? Why una no call me?

la prasseur mesion... remixion

one corner, one corner, one corner, one corner

[img]https://media1./images/bd8f404145905670845ce7430133cc15/tenor.gif?itemid=5892453[/img]
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
patrickmuf:
Lol then he failed cos he was definitely highly rated...And talking about Mbappe, for all his brilliance, the current state of the market was a major determinant in the price PSG ended up paying, a price many big teams frowned at...
A pointer? Lemar was priced at about 90m when he isn't as good as Martial.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LongD(m): 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
Lana1:
Sharap there. Weren't u giving urself false hope that u had beaten Roma after that first leg last season. Na football and anything can happen.
Poor officiating and some really poor play from our forwards killed us but nothing to get too distraught about. We are the underdogs in this tie after all.

Anyways, wetin dey happen for this una LaLiga?? grin
you actually think we can still qualify?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Coutinho14: 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
lmao the useless epl keeps disgracing their selves in Europe, later now they will come and tell us how a player must prove himself on a cold, rainy night at stoke before he's considered great

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 11:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
Odunharry:

U no know bfre ni
Na as your people dey sing Pogba main man grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
chidexxy007:
Watched only the second half but what i saw wasn't encouraging at all. So much signing needs be done to upgrade the team so as to be able to compete at this level.

The injuries to Lingard and martial didn't help though, there need to be a plan B that isnt Mata and Sanchez when such issues arises.

Unto the next one
the second half I watched we did not play badly. That corner spoil things. And PSG defend some bad shots. Abi you no see that shot we off verati leg?

Our attack was not sharp today. And dem use young wing too much. Baba too dey overlap.
We played well. Let's chop L today its been long
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
krattoss:
Ramdeuter..I retract my statement..
EPL is the real farmers league with wack teams and overated players no thanks to sky BT and BBC pundits angry angry

Now you know the truth, go and sin no way
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
PlainJAY:

Overconfidence kee you there.

Be careful... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
LongD:
you actually think we can still qualify?
you don't?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 11:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
odizeey:
just d way everyone knew walcot, ihenacho,. The difference between martial and mbappe at their discovery is good publicity
Comparing martial to lord chukwuka alhaji bukola MBAPPE

CHISOS!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
postdigger:

I warned u didn't i?

E pass this one? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
Xaos:
We can overturn this defect.
That's all I have to say. No time to cry. cool

Looking forward to the FA CUP game against Chelsea.

Overturn what? cheesy

Overturning < 5%
Utd getting trashed again = 50%

Its very unusual a team goes to Paris Saint Germain and get a win there cheesy very very rare

We should have try and get a draw at least at home but nah...it all went wrong...with Pogba out

Looking forward to FA

GGMU any way!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
SkimpleD:

You need to come for fresh anointing from me

grin grin

Match never finish... Wait for second leg cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emaprince: 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ibime:
Party don start? Why una no call me?

la prasseur mesion... remixion

one corner, one corner, one corner, one corner

[img]https://media1./images/bd8f404145905670845ce7430133cc15/tenor.gif?itemid=5892453[/img]
grin grin O boy!!! See dance
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
Coutinho14:
lmao the useless epl keeps disgracing their selves in Europe, later now they will come and tell us how a player must prove himself on a cold, rainy night at stoke before he's considered great
And you keep disturbing this useless league for players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
ucsquare:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
postdigger:

Comparing martial to lord chukwuka alhaji bukola MBAPPE

CHISOS!
who knows tomorrow? Onoriode? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 11:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
Like I said, na stone and plank dem go take chase this ole (thief) eventually.
dem go chase him like ole cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 11:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
SIRcumalot:

I always see the guy operating from that left side for the few games I don watch.

I go still ride with Rashidi to enter next season,than to Pay some crazy fee.
He was asked if he wanted mbappe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
Only one loss dem don dey cause player again. Soon dem go enter coach.
But man utd needs to buy top guns. If you no get player you will suffer. Odiegu
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
Like I said, na stone and plank dem go take chase this ole (thief) eventually.

dem go chase him like ole cheesy

Its obvious you gat nothing to say...

Result for last 10 games speak for itself and we lost to the better team...

Naso one team chop 6:0 on Sunday cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LongD(m): 11:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
Lana1:
you don't?
anything is possible in football but it will be hard
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 11:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
Oasis007:
It's evident in the Yesterday Match that United Players are more connected on and off the Pitch now. The Manner they hugged DDG, the feelings, the connections....... nearly made me Cry!

I don't wanna talk about the past, cos bygone should be bygone....... But United Board would be stupid again; if they choose Southgate over Solskjaer.

OGS has done a tremendous Job. He's proving his Readiness for the Hot Seat. He's showing us what he's capable to pull out Week in Week out. Though it's still early, but i think he deserves the Shot...... For at least uniting the Dressing Room, the Fans and the Board.
Mr emotional grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
Tundexxy:

Its obvious you gat nothing to say...

Result for last 10 games speak for itself and we lost to the better team...

Naso one team chop 6:0 on Sunday cheesy
Lol. Leave am. U no see as dem no fit troll us with their chest like b4? When these days is not even sure for their half a dozen football club.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6368) (6369) (6370) (6371) (6372) (6373) (6374) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.