Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8730311 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6369) (6370) (6371) (6372) (6373) (6374) (6375) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
Lana1:
FA needs to restart the league grin grin
Uefa needs to restart this match again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LongD(m): 12:00am On Feb 13, 2019
Next season we need to get rid of Sanchez and Lukaku it's annoying that they can't be relied on. Look at today now Lingard and Martial were injured Sanchez who is the highest paid in the team can't step up. If Rashford injures we will stuck with Lukaku as our striker.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 12:01am On Feb 13, 2019
obainojazz:
With OGS, we would have been competing for the trophy..
Definately not ucl

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:01am On Feb 13, 2019
LongD:
anything is possible in football but it will be hard
If we lose we lose. Nothing spoil. We were never the better team anyway. That's why some of us were happy their team was being ravaged by injuries. At least that way we might get small chance.

Na poor officiating and injuries(Yh. I know. Ironic!!) finish us tonight

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 12:03am On Feb 13, 2019
Tundexxy:

Its obvious you gat nothing to say...
Result for last 10 games speak for itself and we lost to the better team...
Naso one team chop 6:0 on Sunday cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PlainJAY(m): 12:05am On Feb 13, 2019
Lana1:
Did i stutter?

For someone in severe pains...you surely sound confident.

No wahala.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NLBigBoy: 12:06am On Feb 13, 2019
Lana1:
If we lose we lose. Nothing spoil. We were never the better team anyway. That's why some of us were happy their team was being ravaged by injuries. At least that way we might get small chance.

We had the better players tonight I don’t know what rubbish underdog title you are referring too...So Sanchez and Lukaku cannot beat that PSG defense or You telling me Pogba and Herrera can’t Handle that midfield...Today’s defeat is totally on Ole Gunnar Solksjaer and Martial along with that bald fool Young...Only God knows when Young go Old and fvck off the club

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:08am On Feb 13, 2019
postdigger:

Mr emotional grin

You can't even do your job well... Digging out unecessary items.

You no take your tramadol today? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:09am On Feb 13, 2019
LongD:
Next season we need to get rid of Sanchez and Lukaku it's annoying that they can't be relied on. Look at today now Lingard and Martial were injured Sanchez who is the highest paid in the team can't step up. If Rashford injures we will stuck with Lukaku as our striker.

Fact is Lukaku woulda been subbed in earlier and not Mata. Wasted sub
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 12:10am On Feb 13, 2019
elrony:

You can't even do your job well... Digging out unecessary items.

You no take your tramadol today? cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timbros(m): 12:12am On Feb 13, 2019
patrickmuf:
Na Chupo Mouting you dey fear?
Draxler and Di Maria are not the kind of players that should have to you shivering. In fact, if we don't win tomorrow, we have no business playing in the UCL.
Talking about CM, only Veratti is exceptional in that their midfield and we have Pogba who is just about the best CM in the world now. Rabiot and Paredes are not better than Matic and Herrera. I'd be worried if Neymar and Cavani were fit. Meunier is also missing, we go beat them jor!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:12am On Feb 13, 2019
PlainJAY:

For someone in severe pains...you surely sound confident.

No wahala.

Have you recovered from the battery of days back that soon?

You must be wolverine cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 13, 2019
LongD:

On point bro...

It got to a stage that they no longer supply the ball to Sanchez wing...i was like a 450k wage player ffs. If Neymar was on pitch, I am sure Young will be red-carded and the scoreline will be more than 0:2

Our midfield really struggle against PSG mobile midfielder shocked, It was unbeliavable. shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PlainJAY(m): 12:13am On Feb 13, 2019
elrony:

Have you recovered from the battery of days back that soon?

You must be wolverine cheesy

Wolverine is dead.

I'm Deadpool grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 13, 2019
How Kimpembe escape Red-card is wonderful..cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:17am On Feb 13, 2019
NLBigBoy:

We had the better players tonight I don’t know what rubbish underdog title you are referring too...So Sanchez and Lukaku cannot beat that PSG defense or You telling me Pogba and Herrera can’t Handle that midfield...Today’s defeat is totally on Ole Gunnar Solksjaer and Martial along with that bald fool Young...Only God knows when Young go Old and fvck off the club
Which better players did we have?

Who in their front three is Lingard better than?

Martial playing like he expects the defenders to part ways for him so he can have a free run on goal.

Sanchez that is a washed up version of his old self cant even beat a dead body lying on the pitch.

Lukaku came on for 6 mins and was getting out run by Marqinhos that had played 85 mins.

If Pogba and Herrera could handle that midfield, how come they got dominated by an half fit Verratti and ordinary Marqinhos?

How u can even blame OGS here is beyond me.
U already said it yourself that Lukaku, Sanchez, Pogba and Herrera fūcked up yet u still proceed to blame OGS? undecided
He used the same line up and system that he's always used to get result so i dont know whst else u expected him to do.

PSG are simply the better team with or without injuries.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 12:19am On Feb 13, 2019
Lana1:

lmao 500million team is inferior to the likes of P. Kimpembe, Kehrer

Okay nw

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:20am On Feb 13, 2019
Ole inexperience as a coach showed today. Lukaju and Sanchez ought to have been substituted in. Rashford to the wing. Martial is talented but get this negligence attitude. He is just like Willian for Chelsea just that Willian get work rate pass am.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 13, 2019
Postdigger abeg, make i yarn something before I sleep grin

1. With Cavani back in their squad and Pogba not in our squad for the second leg, our chances have greatly been cut short especially with the 2 away goal advantage they possess.

2. For a referee that was so trigger-happy, Kimpembe should have gotten a second yellow card which potentially could have changed the outcome of the match.

3. Our attack was very dull. Despite all my support for Martial, he can be very annoying on his off-day. How on earth did they not take advantage of those two old men PSG had in their defence?

4. New players must be bought to help boost this team in a competition like UCL where chances won't come often.

5. It's disgraceful that a half-fit Veratti bossed a midfield occupied by our best midfield trio.

6. Matic's lapse in concentration led to the first goal.

7. It's not over, looking forward to the 2nd leg.

cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LongD(m): 12:22am On Feb 13, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:

Okay nw
Which team is 500 million undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:23am On Feb 13, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:

Okay nw
Mumu. Where is the 500 million team. Add up the costs of the starting 11 and bench and see if it enter 500m. Una go just dey talk rubbish u cant backup for the sake of trolling.

While u're calling Kimpembe and whatever, mesef go call Young, Lukaku, Bailly. Shut up oga.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LongD(m): 12:27am On Feb 13, 2019
elrony:

Fact is Lukaku woulda been subbed in earlier and not Mata. Wasted sub
Lukaku is useless even against Fulham he could do nothing even if played the whole match I am sure he would have still done nothing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 12:30am On Feb 13, 2019
Lana1:
Mumu. Where is the 500 million team. Add up the costs of the starting 11 and bench and see if it enter 500m. Una go just dey talk rubbish u cant backup for the sake of trolling.

While u're calling Kimpembe and whatever, mesef go call Young, Lukaku, Bailly. Shut up oga.
see fraustration. cheesy
Your tears so sweet

piano man salary go pay atleast 4 players wey play 4 psg tonight

Maga united cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:35am On Feb 13, 2019
Poor officiating and injuries killed us today. Plus Martial's foolishness and some really average players.

But i wont really put all the blame on the players tho. I blame the useless board who keep renewing contracts of average players like Jones and Young without any sizeable investments to this team. We have really fallen far from what we were in 07/08. So who's really surprised that we lost??

All we can do now is just flex the small muscle that we have in England. Unless adequate reinforcements are made then we are still a long way off in Europe.
We'll keep beating the small teams while we keep losing to the top tier teams.

I still believe in the work OGS has done so far. I just these boys wont revert back to the Mourinho days and start playing shīt because of a bump in the road. They better bounce back and beat Chelsea for me because top teams are defined by how they respond to bad results.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FBS: 12:38am On Feb 13, 2019
See lamentation. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We gonna party like its never gonna stop. Where is the DJ? angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:38am On Feb 13, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
see fraustration. cheesy
Your tears so sweet

piano man salary go pay atleast 4 players wey play 4 psg tonight

Maga united cheesy
Kepa and Jorginho's money go pay for 6 of that PSG team tonight.

Maybe Chelsea should go and buy them. We all know your half a dozen club likes filling its ranks with apeere(basket) players and then sending them off on loan. Over 40 players on loan. Mugu Chelsea.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NLBigBoy: 12:39am On Feb 13, 2019
Lana1:
Which better players did we have?

Who in their front three is Lingard better than?

Martial playing like he expects the defenders to part ways for him so he can have a free run on goal.

Sanchez that is a washed up version of his old self cant even beat a dead body lying on the pitch.

Lukaku came on for 6 mins and was getting out run by Marqinhos that had played 85 mins.

If Pogba and Herrera could handle that midfield, how come they got dominated by an half fit Verratti and ordinary Marqinhos?

How u can even blame OGS here is beyond me.
U already said it yourself that Lukaku, Sanchez, Pogba and Herrera fūcked up yet u still proceed to blame OGS? undecided
He used the same line up and system that he's always used to get result so i dont know whst else u expected him to do.

PSG are simply the better team with or without injuries.

So you want to tell me Lingard is not better than a makeshift Dani Alves?or Martial isn’t better than that Snake Di Maria? Even if it’s only marginal many clubs would pick Martial over Di Maria without a doubt...

Do you even hear the blasphemy you are spewing so World Cup winner Paul Pogba can’t Handle a midfield consisting of an imp like verrati and Take am easy makeshift midfielder Marquinhos? Marquinhos doesn’t even play Midfield for fvcks sake...he just came in recently as DM

Most of the blame is with OGS, PSG have been playing a system for so long we were always gonna get outplayed, OGS should have focused on parking the bus and defense but he had to attack and when PSG were pinning us down we didn’t really have a defense option cuz obviously our attack wAsnt working...Just look at the number of times Young was caught out or the acres of space that slow fvck Matic gave the opponents...once a gain FEAR GOD

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:54am On Feb 13, 2019
NLBigBoy:

[b]So you want to tell me Lingard is not better than a makeshift Dani Alves?or Martial isn’t better than that Snake Di Maria? Even if it’s only marginal many clubs would pick Martial over Di Maria without a doubt...

Do you even hear the blasphemy you are spewing so World Cup winner Paul Pogba can’t Handle a midfield consisting of an imp like verrati and Take am easy makeshift midfielder Marquinhos? Marquinhos doesn’t even play Midfield for fvcks sake...he just came in recently as DM
1. Please stop brandishing "World Cup Winner" everywhere. His world cup win is irrelevant to United and his World Cup medal couldn't help him do shit today.

2. With the exception of Pogba of course, if Martial, Herrera and so on are better as you say, how come they got totally outplayed today? Or if they are better shouldn't they have played better than they did? A team that is parading Herrera(no offence to Herrera FC), Young and Lingard and u expect them to beat one of the best team in Europe? And dont even get me started on Martial's "i cant come and go and kill myself attitude."

Most of the blame is with OGS, PSG have been playing a system for so long we were always gonna get outplayed, OGS should have focused on parking the bus and defense but he had to attack and when PSG were pinning us down we didn’t really have a defense option cuz obviously our attack wAsnt working...Just look at the number of times Young was caught out or the acres of space that slow fvck Matic gave the opponents...once a gain FEAR GOD [/b]
Lol. And therein lies the problem. All night I have been seeing Mourinho would ve parked the bus, we should ve played defensive. Same tactics that got most of us fed up with football and got us playing like Red Newcastle in the first half of the season.

Well let me break it to you unless it's against an ultra tiki taka team like Barca in 08, United is not a park the bus team.
I'm actually happy OGS stuck with his gameplan and didn't panic to start tweaking and tinkering. Nothing wrong with his tactics today but the personnel.

The useless players let us down.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:59am On Feb 13, 2019
We lost the game ourselves. First goal was Matic's fault but a central defender ought to be around that zone.

Second goal was even worse, Bailly and Lindelof at fault. That would never have happened if we played Smalling.

We looked like we were going to win in the first half, but for some poor final decisions. We played many corner kicks before PSG even had one. The injury to Lingard and Martial finished us. When I saw Sanchez and Mata, I knew we were never going to trouble PSG again. Lukaku should have been brought in.

We are the inexperienced side, so it is logical we lose.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NLBigBoy: 1:03am On Feb 13, 2019
Lana1:
1. Please stop brandishing "World Cup Winner" everywhere. His world cup win is irrelevant to United and his World Cup medal couldn't help him do shit today.

2. With the exception of Pogba of course, if Martial, Herrera and so on are better as you say, how come they got totally outplayed today? Or if they are better shouldn't they have played better than they did? A team that is parading Herrera(no offence to Herrera FC), Young and Lingard and u expect them to beat one of the best team in Europe? And dont even get me started on Martial's "i cant come and go and kill myself attitude."

Lol. And therein lies the problem. All night I have been seeing Mourinho would ve parked the bus, we should ve played defensive. Same tactics that got most of us fed up with football and got us playing like Red Newcastle in the first half of the season.

Well let me break it to you unless it's against an ultra tiki taka team like Barca in 08, United is not a park the bus team.
I'm actually happy OGS stuck with his gameplan and didn't panic to start tweaking and tinkering. Nothing wrong with his tactics today but the personnel.

The useless players let us down.

My guy you are jumping Fence...Imma need you to pick a side...I called Pogba a World Cup winner to emphasize his quality...If I subscribe to your argument that the players let us down I suppose Mourinho wasn’t at fault when teams like Brighton and west Ham were knocking 3 goals past us...If you are good you are good but there’s only so much you can do when your Manager wants to play a certain type of way.

What’s even special about OGS, I haven’t seen a specific play style from him but he’s a new manager so I won’t judge him on that; All I’m saying is parking the bus and hitting them on the counter would have been the best pragmatic decision to make instead of Coming out and getting seriously outplayed

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:03am On Feb 13, 2019
Hope the injuries aren't serious sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 1:04am On Feb 13, 2019
sanchez, pogba and david de basket salary will buy like 3 teams in nigerian league
Yet this mumu team cannot even score a goal at home against some arstisans from france.

Its even more annoying that someone thinks the psg that played tonight is superior.
If dem come play psg full squad nko?

Just how low can scummies go. cheesy

team wey dem suppose sell and use the money to buy weed for weedtaker elrony and lana1

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6369) (6370) (6371) (6372) (6373) (6374) (6375) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Afz9095(m), afrodoc2 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.