Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8766009 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6589) (6590) (6591) (6592) (6593) (6594) (6595) ... (14167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
biomustry:

I tell u, i was telling my guy these ones no de respect elders, home or away, especially if u score first, immediately after trailing by a goal de change game

Those guys play like mad men grin, especially that Ziyech.. they don't show the usual respect or fear shown to big teams. Worse is that they turn up when they come to your home, and can play very dirty.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ziyech(m): 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Those guys play like mad men grin, especially that Ziyech.. they don't show the usual respect or fear shown to big teams. Worse is that they turn up when they come to your home, and can play very dirty.

cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ziyech:

cool

Wth cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 9:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
nani6666:

Ole is definitely to blame for the current woes.... When we were on a winning Streak he was lauded by everyone for coming in and "changing the mentality", and "Putting smiles on everyone's faces", and "Bringing back the Feel good Factor"... Now we are back to playing Shit, even worse shit Than when Mou was here, he should also shoulder the blame...

But this doesn't change the fact that Mourinho's sacking was the best thing to happen to us in recent years... That dude was cancer, and even though he was right in the end, these players are indeed Shite, he is the one responsible for making them Shite, with his style and tactics... Cos the Likes of Lukaku and Pogba were great for their respective Clubs for a number of Seasons before they Joined MUFC, same with Sanchez... Mou literally turned these players to Shite

Anyways, The only issue I have is that we should have waited till the end of the Season to announce the permanent manager, as was the initial plan... And what is currently happening is exactly why waiting till the end of the Season was necessary
So tell me, whom did you make this "initial plan with"? Are you a member of the board? Did Woodward give you a phonecall to inform you of this initial plan? How did you know that was the initial plan? I am dying to know.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
MobileGees:
A quick question for United fans:

You are the manager of Manchester United and have been handed a £250m transfer budget, who do you sign?

Zagadou
Van De Beek
De Ligt
Adam Ounas
Depay
Son
Ziyech

Is there still change?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ziyech:

cool
Who dafuq are you? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
It is very sad how some of you here will choose to resort to insults. You don't like somebody's opinion or choices, just simply state why you do not and leave it at that. The level of immaturity is simply astonishing. Yes, I am referring to a certain LordCat. You act as though Man United is property you inherited from your father.

Then the rest will conveniently turn "blind" when one of their friends allies is the one that starts insulting others unnecessarily, but will quickly gang up and attack any other person that does the same thing.

Hian. Na wa for una o!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
RuuDie:
It is very sad how some of you here will choose to resort to insults. You don't like somebody's opinion or choices, just simply state why you do not and leave it at that. The level of immaturity is simply astonishing. Yes, I am referring to a certain LordCat. You act as though Man United is property you inherited from your father.

Then the rest will conveniently turn "blind" when one of their friends allies is the one that starts insulting others unnecessarily, but will quickly gang up and attack any other person that does the same thing.

Hian. Na wa for una o!
Does this look like the barcabots thread to you? Bitch go suck an egg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lordcat change.
Your matter Don reach area.
Change.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Bitch go suck an egg.

Like sey i dey your front, u go get mouth to carp!

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
odizeey:
Lordcat change.
Change.

Leave am. For him mind now, e don achieve something for life!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
odizeey:
Lordcat change.
Change.
I love LoRdCaT the way he is and I have no intentions of changing him. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lana1:
Lol. Bros sha just pick one stat that makes his mcm look good.

Because Young makes the highest Interceptions per game doesn't mean he deserves to be playing for a big club like United. Infact, he is joint first in Interceptions per game with Herrera who has played over 800 mins less and is also rated higher than Young.

Since you like Whoscored so much, why dont you explain to us why Young is 7th in the top 10 worst passers in the team? And dont think we dont notice how u stylishly keep ignoring ur mcm's stupìdity in the pics below...
Observe from the 2nd pic how Pogba and even mumu Jones were instructing a "professional" footballer how to apply his brain and pass out from a difficult situation.

Who passing accuracy help? Why has Ronaldo being among top worst passers season after season. Forward thinking runners dont think about pass accuracy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
It's been a while, I can smell fight looming
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2019
elampiro:

Who passing accuracy help? Why has Ronaldo being among top worst passers season after season. Forward thinking runners dont think about pass accuracy.

Is Young now a forward thinking runner?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adisaaowala: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Zagadou
Van De Beek
De Ligt
Adam Ounas
Depay
Son
Ziyech

Is there still change?

Yeah - for Harrop & Poole

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2019
Tundexxy:

Is Young now a forward thinking runner?

That is what he has been all his football years.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2019
adisaaowala:

grin
Wetin Kagawa do una? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
elampiro:

Young is forward thinking?? Someone that barely even overlaps to help the attack grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
elampiro:

That is what he has been all his football years.

Ntoor... Forward thinking runner full-back

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Zagadou
Van De Beek
De Ligt
Adam Ounas
Depay
Son
Ziyech

Is there still change?
We suppose still fit get some spare shillings to buy a very nice swimming Poole!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lana1:
Young is forward thinking?? Someone that barely even overlaps to help the attack grin

He overlaps. It is his crossings from the right that let him down.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
RuuDie:

Leave am. For him mind now, e don achieve something for life!
I must have damaged your fragile ego for you to be this obsessed with me. The thing is you are so inconsequential that I don't even remember what dealings I ever had with you. Anyway, I am not sorry tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lana1:
We suppose still fit get some spare shillings to buy a very nice swimming Poole!

adisaaowala:

Good good, add them too cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
RuuDie:

Like sey i dey your front, u go get mouth to carp!
Lol. Talk is cheap barkabot. Kindly stop whining all over my mentions now. tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neimar: 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lord cat doh

nobody told ya team to be USELESS

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 5:21am On Apr 19, 2019
Neimar:
Lord cat doh

nobody told ya team to be USELESS
Errr, who are you again? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neimar: 8:02am On Apr 19, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Errr, who are you again? undecided

ur LORD
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Doranzy: 9:06am On Apr 19, 2019
nitrogen:
We are not making top 4. We are playing away to Everton, home to City and Chelsea in the next 10 days. Trust me, I see us getting between 1 and 3 points. With our style of play and morale of the boys, there is no way we will beat Chelsea and City, maybe we can win Everton, but then, it's an away game, we would be lucky to get a draw.

Quite pathetic and unfortunate!
Troll parading as a fucking fan
so you only support the club in their good times
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:15am On Apr 19, 2019
RuuDie:

Hian. Na wa for una o!

Ok.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:02am On Apr 19, 2019
No need responding to you. You registered four days ago.

Just fvck back to your hole!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 10:23am On Apr 19, 2019
LET ME JUST DROP THIS ONE HERE...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6589) (6590) (6591) (6592) (6593) (6594) (6595) ... (14167) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: kizolo(m), Jodera, bolu96(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.