Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9158121 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6591) (6592) (6593) (6594) (6595) (6596) (6597) ... (14373) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KGD10: 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
afrodoc2:

Laird has been bullying them in youth leagues forever. Hopefully he can be our own Kyle Walker rather than TFM. Luckily for him unlike TFM (who was played at RB, CB, CDM, CM and ended up mastering no position) he has been played mainly at RB.

It is always difficult to anticipate who will make it and who won’t because talent alone is not enough.

We have 3 RBs with varying skill sets in the academy I.e O’Connor, Laird, Williams and i believe at least one of them should make it to the first team.
O’Connor is defensively superior, Laird is the athletic powerhouse while Williams has a nasty streak and is the superior creator.
May one of them deliver us from Ashley Old.

I think TFM should be sold off this season. Only that could save his career because hardly would an EPL club bother with the development of another club's player or have the patience when they have their own young players to look after unless the player in question has been completely signed by them. This was what saved Micheal Keane's career. It's either he's sold off or he should go to a championship/league 1 club for his loan. No EPL club would prioritise his development by giving him lot of playing time regardless of his little experience when they have to worry about their staying in the EPL league more than anything.

Like you said, I would like Ole to give trials to one of O'Connor, Laird and William in the place of Young. At least, this would give us something to look forward to rather than feasting our eyes on the shite displayed by Young. There's nothing Ashley would offer that we don't already know of.

On a side note, I think if Greenwood continues to get tougher on the ball, he could develop into a player that could offer us the hold up play that we lack in Rashford and Lukaku however he's too young for such role right now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
KGD10:

I think TFM should be sold off this season. Only that could save his career because hardly would an EPL club bother with the development of another club's player or have the patience when they have their own young players to look after unless the player in question has been completely signed by them. This was what saved Micheal Keane's career. It's either he's sold off or he should go to a championship/league 1 club for his loan. No EPL club would prioritise his development by giving him lot of playing time regardless of his little experience when they have to worry about their staying in the EPL league more than anything.

Like you said, I would like Ole to give trials to one of O'Connor, Laird and William in the place of Young. At least, this would give us something to look forward to rather than feasting our eyes on the shite displayed by Young. There's nothing Ashley would offer that we don't already know of.

On a side note, I think if Greenwood continues to get tougher on the ball, he could develop into a player that could offer us the hold up play that we lack in Rashford and Lukaku however he's too young for such role right now.

Well said. I couldn’t agree more.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
I'm of the opinion that whoever wants an improved contract should be allowed to leave.
It's a pity there have been improved deals handed out this season already, it should not happen again.

Lord Ed; first of his name, protector of the MUFC business realm and Master of Coin need help in the person of a seasoned DoF to sit on the Sporting Throne. Until this is installed, no improvement should be offered on any existing deals, non of them even deserve their current salaries.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
I truly believe Tuanzebe has a chance at the club
Obviously not first choice CB but he would be more useful than Rojo and Darmian and should occupy that spot. Also if we were able to get rid of the chuckle brothers too that would help.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
sod09:
don't let this guy deactivate cheesy
don't worry am not going anywhere grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
Lamentations everywhere...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neimar: 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
UEFA to remove automatic qualification into the UCL for winning Europa league from next season grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 9:11am On Apr 20, 2019
Wailers FC grin

Down is where y'all belong!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:24am On Apr 20, 2019
TLona1:
Wailers FC grin

Down is where y'all belong!
if them curse Una now d thing go dey pain o. Na that time Una go dey write epistle.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueRayDick: 9:26am On Apr 20, 2019
sod09:
don't let this guy deactivate cheesy

Before he deactivates he needs to pay my money. Even if it's for him to engage in carrying mixed cement and gravel at construction to raise the 10k, I'm all in for that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:28am On Apr 20, 2019
Kagawa10 and Afrodoc, I appreciate the conversation you guys are having on our young players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 9:33am On Apr 20, 2019
When we were telling them to be wary of Messi, they didn't listen, they were shouting "bring it on! Bring it on!". Some of them even said ordinary McTominay will mark him out grin

2 goals, 1 assist and 1 pre assist!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 9:37am On Apr 20, 2019
odizeey:
if them curse Una now d thing go dey pain o. Na that time Una go dey write epistle.

Let them curse cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 9:40am On Apr 20, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Before he deactivates he needs to pay my money. Even if it's for him to engage in carrying mixed cement and gravel at construction to raise the 10k, I'm all in for that.
shocked
na 5k remain to complete your money
borrow me 5k na cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 9:44am On Apr 20, 2019
Itsmedozie:
shocked
na 5k remain to complete your money
borrow me 5k na cool
pay up Man
This is a one off thing you lose some win some
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 9:47am On Apr 20, 2019
sod09:
pay up Man
This is a one off thing you lose some win some
borrow me the 5k na shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 9:49am On Apr 20, 2019
Itsmedozie:
why undecided
When you were you were staking on a loose end you enjoyed it,now it's time to pay up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:51am On Apr 20, 2019
Itsmedozie:
guy if you no get money no pay. No kill yourself. Nobody go kill you. Dem go only yab you.

Next time no bet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 10:01am On Apr 20, 2019
I don’t understand this Scummies at all. How do you place a bet, lost it and up till now have not paid up?

Scummies would always scum grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:07am On Apr 20, 2019
SkimpleD:
I don’t understand this Scummies at all. How do you place a bet, lost it and up till now have not paid up?

we all know shekpites never pay their debt

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 10:09am On Apr 20, 2019
sod09:
why undecided
When you were you were staking on a loose end you enjoyed it,now it's time to pay up
but but you can still borrow me na cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 10:12am On Apr 20, 2019
odizeey:
guy if you no get money no pay. No kill yourself. Nobody go kill you. Dem go only yab you.

Next time no bet.
we know the drill wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 10:28am On Apr 20, 2019
odizeey:
you are right we know one elete ponmo like that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2019
SkimpleD:

Apostle, how far.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:06am On Apr 20, 2019
sod09:
you are right we know one elete ponmo like that
haha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 11:10am On Apr 20, 2019
odizeey:
So, Scummies should be worst?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 11:15am On Apr 20, 2019
larride:

Apostle, how far.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
BlueRayDick:

wetin LordCat go come do... Man-U putting fans in gbese since 1000 BC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
wetin LordCat go come do... Man-U putting fans in gbese since 1000 BC
Na you we suppose dey ask wetin you go do, because na you go pay me. Start to dey ready my 50k now oo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
Thank God Space dey here

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ole on the Weed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Na you we suppose dey ask wetin you go do, because na you go pay me. Start to dey ready my 50k now oo.
you that I’ll start flashing cash out for from next week.

You can pay 30k if u accept to throw in the towel by end of next week

(1) (2) (3) ... (6591) (6592) (6593) (6594) (6595) (6596) (6597) ... (14373) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.