Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8795218 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6604) (6605) (6606) (6607) (6608) (6609) (6610) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
party planning committee.

celebrants: scummies

mc: Hanksanuku

music: dj diggz

Food: airmark

Tent: Thecassanova

instruments: DExponential

Drinks and booze: iPopAlomo

parking arrangement: popizaino

Rsvp: TalabiAudu, ibime, hensben, raumdeuter kokaneprodigy etc

please bring plus one grin

Alomo for everybody... Whats a party without Shayo... I get one carton reserved for my man Lana1...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
Awon smellows, Ole should get the sack as soon as possible. This team lacks identity, the coach has BS tactics in his arsenal. We keep churning out rvbbish every single match.

I say sack the motivational speaker now!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
engrelvis:
we shud v just left Mou with d way things r going n wait till end of season to appoint new coach. Things cudnt v gotten worse dan dis
Leave Mourinho and do what? At least with OGS we had a shot of top 4. I guess a new manager wasn't enough to at least turn things around a bit. We also need a massive clear out starting from those 3 idiots in defence.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
larride:

Check the way we are playing now and the way we were playing when OGS was first appointed and you will notice something.

We were pressing from the front, covering ground and always trying to win all the 50/50 ball. OGS did all these with these set of players, so what happened? OGS has changed something, maybe he’s trying to experiment or he just feel he has gotten the job on a permanent basis and then he can relax but this is not the way he started and that is why I am critical of him. It is not because I have any agenda against him or whatever. Only a fool will change what has been working for him.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
No need for all this hindsight, the top 4 hope was even made possible by him.

DoF should be appointed while Ole is supported with funds, the board look at what he's building and know if he should be given more time else find another manager.
Simple!

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
Lana1:
When OGS was made permanent, and we said the club should have waited, the same people that are shouting OGS out now, are the same ones that told us then that what's the difference between making the announcement now and in May.

Anyhow, that announcement and rushing to make OGS permanent just shows how stupíd and incapable of running a big club The Glazers and Woodward are. Instead of allowing the season play out and making the proper decisions by May, they instead went for the cheaper option of appointing OGS just like they did with allowing Scholes to be recalled from retirement instead of going for Modric that was available.

All they care about is their pockets. The Board are the number one problem of this club. Not the players or any manager.

Book of Lamentations...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
airmark:

Ask your resident doctor here to help you. He is a rich doctor in Australia.
did God forbid you to borrow me undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Coutinho14: 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
DJ play me happy by Pharell Williams
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
United should better inform the FA they have chosen not to play City so that the FA can call the game a “walkover”.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
Coutinho14:
DJ play me happy by Pharell Williams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZSe6N_BXs

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ferguson go soon dey dissociate himself from Solskjaer.

Failure is an orphan!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
TalabiAudu:
So Ole came to United 4 Nothing
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:

celebrants: scummies location: scummy thread

Me I am in charge of condom sharing, just in case things go south... wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:

celebrants: scummies

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
larride:

We have now lost 5 straight away games for the first time in 38 years.

We have lost 6 games in 8.

I don’t think we have ever lost 4 - 0 to Everton before.
Where you talking about UCL qualification as at October?

We've lost 5 on the bounce away, but also won a record away wins and how many straight wins again?

With Mou still here, things would've gotten worse than this.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
Dundee united for life...
Lana1, eph12, lordcat

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
this game was so embarassing to watch
for me
de gea should get the Bleep out
dalot should have started on this usual right
Jones a squad player at most
Smalling hmmmm....
Lindelof squad player
matic ....we will give the any club the transfer fee to sign him
Pogba..... quality but needs quality
Fred .....squad player
martial .... squad player
rashford ..... needs quality just in a bad run
Lukaku..... get the Bleep out
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Coutinho14: 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
lmao this useless club will soon kill all their fans grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kalapizim(m): 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
Special easter grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
popizaino:
Everton ti 4 man u lenu

everton 4 manyoo lenu ke? grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DExponential(m): 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
grin Oya soco

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
larride:

Check the way we are playing now and the way we were playing when OGS was first appointed and you will notice something.

We were pressing from the front, covering ground and always trying to win all the 50/50 ball. OGS did all these with these set of players, so what happened? OGS has changed something, maybe he’s trying to experiment or he just feel he has gotten the job on a permanent basis and then he can relax but this is not the way he started and that is why I am critical of him. It is not because I have any agenda against him or whatever. Only a fool will change what has been working for him.

As for me, Ole relegated some players too soon. Fellaini, Valencia and co could have done some job for him while giving him the opportunity to rotate or freshen his team. He over used some players to the point of tiredness and injuries.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
Players be tackling like an imbec!le punch...

Disgusting set of fooools
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
6th bitches grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
chidexxy007:

Where you talking about UCL qualification as at October?

We've lost 5 on the bounce away, but also won a record away wins and how many straight wins again?

With Mou still here, things would've gotten worse than this.

You can say the wins we have had was due to new manager effect. Even Ole himself said in an interview that he didn’t do anything, he just told the players to go enjoy themselves.

The question is, what exactly is OGS trying to build? What system of play? We have been clueless for over a month now. Today we lacked direction or any identity.

He has the job permanently already, the kind of players he get in the transfer window and the way he set up to play will make everything clear.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
chidexxy007:
Players be tackling like an slowpoke"s punch...

Disgusting set of fooools
The last United match I watched was that our FA loss to Wolves. It was obvious that we didn't know how to play football and nothing was being done about it. It was excuses upon excuses. I wont even watch next season until I see some serious transfers
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
elampiro:

As for me, Ole relegated some players too soon. Fellaini, Valencia and co could have done some job for him while giving him the opportunity to rotate or freshen his team. He over used some players to the point of tiredness and injuries.

Spot on as always...u know ball jare
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrJanuzaj: 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
tenmariner:

A certain Jose Mourinho noticed it. But the lazy players sabotaged him. They want to continue being lazy. Ole came. They pretended to be hardworking but u know laziness is an habit!

Best Comment of the year
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
Lana1:
When OGS was made permanent, and we said the club should have waited, the same people that are shouting OGS out now, are the same ones that told us then that what's the difference between making the announcement now and in May.

Anyhow, that announcement and rushing to make OGS permanent just shows how stupíd and incapable of running a big club The Glazers and Woodward are. Instead of allowing the season play out and making the proper decisions by May, they instead went for the cheaper option of appointing OGS just like they did with allowing Scholes to be recalled from retirement instead of going for Modric that was available.

All they care about is their pockets. The Board are the number one problem of this club. Not the players or any manager.

I've always said it; OGS permanent appointment was purely an emotional decision. They let their emotions and that of the fans + former players force them into a premature decision. OGS did enough to earn a permanent job, but they'd have waited till season end before appointing him.

Our results have drastically changed since the news was rife that OGS was getting the permanent job. The hunger and desire in the lads and OGS have evaporated. I feel keeping the permanent job from Ole would have seen him trying all his best to keep getting positive results that would've earned him a permanent job.

The jury is still out on Ole, though. He might be our saviour. Time will tell.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
larride:

Why you would think this is a reason is beyond me. Don't managers on permanent deals get sacked? You're not even aware of any clause in the contract or you think there's none?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6604) (6605) (6606) (6607) (6608) (6609) (6610) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), AdisaOwala and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.