Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8708352 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6606) (6607) (6608) (6609) (6610) (6611) (6612) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
JigsawKillah:

Abeg play Gbona for my guy popizaino make we take follow manure fans jolly.

Lol.

I think this we go with this OLE's party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiVX-0Tcf58
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
larride:

You say you haven’t been watching our match since the loss to Wolve in the FA cup so I don’t blame you. It is those of us that are seeing what they are serving us that you should pity.

So why exactly did we sack Mou then?

Is it not because he was playing drab football with these same set of players? What exactly are they doing in training?

Next season is almost upon us.
Mourinho was insisting on more defenders. That's the problem I had with him. He totally ignored the midfield. No coach can survive that in today's football. Mou in charge of another transfer window would have insisted on getting more defenders. I read that OGS has submitted his list of players he wants in his team. I'll rather wait till then. Maybe some of these players found out that they may be declared surplus to requirement and decided to start playing rubbish
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
Roland17:

A) 6
B) 4
C) 6
D) 6
E) 0

Think carefully.
i use 50:50 embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
sinizia:

Mumu. Na to dey rejoice at our demise you Sabi. You go be a wicked individual in real life. angry
tongue tongue

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
i use 50:50 embarassed

A) 6
B) 4
C) 6
D) 6
E) 0

You still have the option of

Calling a friend

Asking the audience

Think carefully please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
eph12:

Mourinho was insisting on more defenders. That's the problem I had with him. He totally ignored the midfield. No coach can survive that in today's football. Mou in charge of another transfer window would have insisted on getting more defenders. I read that OGS has submitted his list of players he wants in his team. I'll rather wait till then. Maybe some of these players found out that they may be declared surplus to requirement and decided to start playing rubbish

The players we get in the TF will determine where we are heading to.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
larride:

No. We are more or less in the same place.

One thing is, Mou was right about these set of useless players. I guess it’s time to back the manager 100% and get him whoever he wants to get and sell off whoever he wants to sell.

Failure to do that, we will be back to this same wailing position next season.

In position, Yes.

What about closeness to those just above us?

Certainly he will be backed maximally by the club except they love where they are presently..

5-7 of the guys that started today should be shown the door out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Corrosiveman(m): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
larride:

So what changed? I’m not going to pin everything on the players because it was these same players that Ole was using to win those period.

The intensity is gone, there’s no clear system or playing pattern. Nothing at all. We are not building from the back, we are not playing fast counterattacking football not even possession based. What exactly is the pattern of play?
....Ole Ball
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
larride:

True
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
larride:

Exactly
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by HanksAnuku: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
Dunno know about y'all, but I'm having a blast dancing on the desecrated thread....

...and I came with the crew grin

Oya boys!

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by HanksAnuku: 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ole ball Jones cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
Food is served
Where dj self

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
odizeey:
years have come and gone by seasons have come and gone by top and proven coaches have come and gone. Proven players have come and gone. But when they come they become useless. From Fellaini to repay to martial Blind and so on.
Man u case is serious

Chai i dont believe this.

I just opened thread this easter see wetin i see.

angry angry

I never see theatch but.......

Soon coaches go dey avoid us because of the useless players we parade.

Although i know that players are useless but can OLE really be able to imbibe whatever tactics/ strategy on even the players he will get? That is if he manages to do a clear out in the summer.

Right now be like say there should be a major clearout. From Woodward, board, staff, ball boys, coach, players everybody should judge go abeg.

Let fans come and watch the women play.

angry angry angry grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
The problem is, when we finish outside top 4, can the club easily get the players OGS wants? How many top players will agree to move to a club in Yorupa league?

Even if they agree to come, are we not going to pay over the top before we'd land them?

We're in a precarious situation. God save us!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
LoRdCaT:
grin grin See this man oo. No worry, you go see how my boys go tear everton apart tomorrow, then you will know for certain that you are already owing me 50K.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by HanksAnuku: 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
Sarriball no dey do them again, Gegenpress no dey do them again,

Ole! na the new ball wey dey reign

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
angry

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
Roland17:

A) 6
B) 4
C) 6
D) 6
E) 0

You still have the option of

Calling a friend

Asking the audience

Think carefully please.

i want to phone a friend

call Leyqute lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
sinizia:
The problem is, when we finish outside top 4, can the club easily get the players OGS wants? How many top players will agree to move to a club in Yorupa league?

Even if they agree to come, are we not going to pay over the top before we'd land them?

We don't need the so called super stars. There are still players like how Mane KDB and the rest were before they were scouted and brought up to bigger clubs. Those players should be the ones the club is looking at not the so called big names
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ILoveToFuCcK: 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
Karleb:

I am very sure you know close to nothing about United for posting this trash.
Oles at the wheel

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
I hope to see those people wey dey always tackle me anytime I say anything they don't like about Ole. One even said I'm saying nonsense and no one should reply me...It's funny how these buffons are saying Ole shouldn't be blamed at all for the way we're playing. For Bleep sake what tactics did Ole utilize in that match?? We always play deep whenever the opposition is with the ball. We don't even try to assert dominance or anything like that. We just sit back and wait for the opposition to come at us.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
sinizia:

What impact has the so called big names have since they came in? We need players who want to play ball. Talent is nothing If you don’t want to put in the effort. Look at Martial FFS.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
I'm saying it, if klopp, poch or pep handles these set of Man Utd players them go play attacking football. No be by mouth dem dey use sabi tactics. Ole go open mouth now begin to talk of how they should be dominating and attacking the opponents but it's so apparent that the team is set up to be defensive.
Anybody with an Average or higher IQ can see this. But some Ole fanatics go still tackle me.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
Leyqute:

What impact has the so called big names have since they came in? We need players who want to play ball. Talent is nothing If you don’t want to put in the effort. Look at Martial FFS.

The likes of FINISHED Ibrahimovic, fat, first poor touch Ukaku, Old Matic, Unknown Bailly, etc., cannot be regarded as big names. Mourinho was only after short term results/immediate title and saddled us with these overfed morons.

CC: Eph12.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:

i want to phone a friend

call Leyqute lipsrsealed

Dialing 08066666646.

We are getting this auto response from MTN

“The number you are dialing is switched off until further notice.”

To even imagine he is here wailing and grinding his teeth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tenmariner: 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ole is tactically bereft. Why will rashford be the free kick taker! I mean, why will u assume you will score from over 45 yards! No be say na pikin deh post o! And ole did noting about that!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
Leyqute:

Better than hazard fc!!

Take am...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S7MR52wJK8

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
Roland17:

Dialing 08066666646.

We are getting this auto response from MTN

“The number you are dialing is switched off until further notice.”

To even imagine he is here wailing and grinding his teeth.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
HanksAnuku:

LMAO. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Your werey don kukuma complete him cycle grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6606) (6607) (6608) (6609) (6610) (6611) (6612) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.