Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,313 members, 7,815,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8713307 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6605) (6606) (6607) (6608) (6609) (6610) (6611) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
interesting

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
eph12:

The last United match I watched was that our FA loss to Wolves. It was obvious that we didn't know how to play football and nothing was being done about it. It was excuses upon excuses. I wont even watch next season until I see some serious transfers
Why now...are you a fake fan or a fan 4 nothing? grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrJanuzaj: 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
PLEASE JOSE MOURINHO PLEASE ACCEPT MY SINCERE APOLOGIES FOR DOUBTING YOU.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
MrJanuzaj:
PLEASE JOSE MOURINHO PLEASE ACCEPT MY SINCERE APOLOGIES FOR DOUBTING YOU.

Please include D. Moyes and LVG grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
femiti:

Why now...are you a fake fan or a fan 4 nothing? grin
You haven't stopped asking dumb questions?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fkhalifa(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
eph12:

The last United match I watched was that our FA loss to Wolves. It was obvious that we didn't know how to play football and nothing was being done about it. It was excuses upon excuses. I wont even watch next season until I see some serious transfers
Shalaye FC tongue

You watched your L against wolves, watched another L today, God will preserve your life to watch more next season.

L cheesy Endure the sifia pains.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
sinizia:

I've always said it; OGS permanent appointment was purely an emotional decision. They let their emotions and that of the fans + former players force them into a premature decision. OGS did enough to earn a permanent job, but they'd have waited till season end before appointing him.

Our results have drastically changed since the news was rife that OGS was getting the permanent job. The hunger and desire in the lads and OGS have evaporated. I feel keeping the permanent job from Ole would have seen him trying all his best to keep getting positive results that would've earned him a permanent job.

The jury is still out on Ole, though. He might be our saviour. Time will tell.

MrT said the same thing. Chai. The club is finally in a state of hanky panky, it's in a state of abysmal. Orooo!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
eph12:

You haven't stopped asking dumb questions?
Are you dumb already? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
To think I was disappointed that I'd miss today's match because of the occasion I was attending. Only to check livescores and thank my God that I missed the match.

I can imagine how painful it was as a United fan watching our team getting sodomized by a mid-table team. The result is disgraceful. I'm in sifia pains
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2019
Sell everybody.
If clubs no buy some players release those ones for free.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
eph12:

Why you would think this is a reason is beyond me. Don't managers on permanent deals get sacked? You're not even aware of any clause in the contract or you think there's none?

So what changed? I’m not going to pin everything on the players because it was these same players that Ole was using to win those period.

The intensity is gone, there’s no clear system or playing pattern. Nothing at all. We are not building from the back, we are not playing fast counterattacking football not even possession based. What exactly is the pattern of play?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
Lazy bunch

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
larride:

You can say the wins we have had was due to new manager effect. Even Ole himself said in an interview that he didn’t do anything, he just told the players to go enjoy themselves.

The question is, what exactly is OGS trying to build? What system of play? We have been clueless for over a month now. Today we lacked direction or any identity.

He has the job permanently already, the kind of players he get in the transfer window and the way he set up to play will make everything clear.
You didn't deal with the 1st and last paragraph of the post you quoted which is the main reason argument.

Chose what suited you.

That guy I replied said with Mou things wouldn't have gotten worse than this, I ask again, how worse have things gotten.

Were you talking about UCL even as at October?

Nothing concerns me with OGS job being made permanent or not. That solely lies with Woody.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
elampiro:

As for me, Ole relegated some players too soon. Fellaini, Valencia and co could have done some job for him while giving him the opportunity to rotate or freshen his team. He over used some players to the point of tiredness and injuries.
l think I agree with u here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
someone said

Man United should sack Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and reappoint Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as interim boss .

[img]https://s3/images/tenor9b866d14ddd1ea40.gif[/img]

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
sinizia:
To think I was disappointed that I'd miss today's match because of the occasion I was attending. Only to check livescores and thank my God that I missed the match.

I can imagine how painful it was as a United fan watching our team getting sodomized by a mid-table team. The result is disgraceful. I'm in sifia pains
My brother, thank God o. You would puke at this performance.
No desire, imbecilic tackles, zero heart.
Easily the worst performance I've seen from united
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
Trivia question of the day.

How many shot(s) on target did United record today?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
chidexxy007:

My brother, thank God o. You would puke at this performance.
No desire, imbecilic tackles, zero heart.
Easily the worst performance I've seen from united
how come I didn’t puke at the performance. ?
Sinizia you missed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
adebayo201:

MrT said the same thing. Chai. The club is finally in a state of hanky panky, it's in a state of abysmal. Orooo!!!

Immediately the rumors started gathering pace, I argued severally offline that it's the wrong move. I even came online before the news was official to reiterate that it's too early to give him the job.

Well, OGS should be financially backed like the Portuguese cunt_ before we can finally decide if he's worth supporting or sacked.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
Oasis007:
The Lineup looks good and strong enough to destroy any opposing Team...... On Paper though.

I hope the trio of MLR play exceptionally well this afternoon.

Let me just quote u 4 quoting sake. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
larride:

So what changed? I’m not going to pin everything on the players because it was these same players that Ole was using to win those period.

The intensity is gone, there’s no clear system or playing pattern. Nothing at all. We are not building from the back, we are not playing fast counterattacking football not even possession based. What exactly is the pattern of play?
What changed? It's obvious these players though talented can't maintain that intensity. They're far gone, and irredeemable. They can't pass, they can't run, and they're not going to change overnight. Maybe some are beginning to feel bigger than the others but no manager in this world can correct. They'll rather sell those players away.

You can't have a pattern of play without a midfield. It's just not possible. We currently don't have one, so stop expecting miracles
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
Roland17:
Trivia question of the day.

How many shot(s) on target did United record today?

wait wait i know this.

option please

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
chidexxy007:

You didn't deal with the 1st and last paragraph of the post you quoted which is the main reason argument.

Chose what suited you.

That guy I replied said with Mou things wouldn't have gotten worse than this, I ask again, how worse have things gotten.

Were you talking about UCL even as at October?

Nothing concerns me with OGS job being made permanent or not. That solely lies with Woody.

No. We are more or less in the same place.

One thing is, Mou was right about these set of useless players. I guess it’s time to back the manager 100% and get him whoever he wants to get and sell off whoever he wants to sell.

Failure to do that, we will be back to this same wailing position next season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
Sinizia you missed
Because you're kokaneprodigy.. You go don sniff out your head before the game start sef.
undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by knightsTempler: 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
What an embarrassment, this won't be fixed in a summer, it will take years. Where do you start, bad management, bad recruitment 50 million for Fred, 90 million lukaku, 90 million pogba, Sanchez 500 grand a week, average players not good enough for a top team yet are kept on a given new contracts, smalling, Jones, lindelof, matic, lingard, martial, young, Mata... so on, you could go through the whole squad and I would only keep De Gea and Rashford. Massive changes need to be made, not just throw 90 million quid at bang average rubbish
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
eph12:

What changed? It's obvious these players though talented can't maintain that intensity. They're far gone, and irredeemable. They can't pass, they can't run, and they're not going to change overnight. Maybe some are beginning to feel bigger than the others but no manager in this world can correct. They'll rather sell those players away.

You can't have a pattern of play without a midfield. It's just not possible. We currently don't have one, so stop expecting miracles

You say you haven’t been watching our match since the loss to Wolve in the FA cup so I don’t blame you. It is those of us that are seeing what they are serving us that you should pity.

So why exactly did we sack Mou then?

Is it not because he was playing drab football with these same set of players? What exactly are they doing in training?

Next season is almost upon us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by HanksAnuku: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
Zooms into thread with alacrity

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
Sinizia you missed

Mumu. Na to dey rejoice at our demise you Sabi. You go be a wicked individual in real life. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
Lana1:
When OGS was made permanent, and we said the club should have waited, the same people that are shouting OGS out now, are the same ones that told us then that what's the difference between making the announcement now and in May.

Anyhow, that announcement and rushing to make OGS permanent just shows how stupíd and incapable of running a big club The Glazers and Woodward are. Instead of allowing the season play out and making the proper decisions by May, they instead went for the cheaper option of appointing OGS just like they did with allowing Scholes to be recalled from retirement instead of going for Modric that was available.

All they care about is their pockets. The Board are the number one problem of this club. Not the players or any manager.
years have come and gone by seasons have come and gone by top and proven coaches have come and gone. Proven players have come and gone. But when they come they become useless. From Fellaini to repay to martial Blind and so on.
Man u case is serious
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by HanksAnuku: 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
Lana1:
CourtoisDDG trying to keep a CS

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:

wait wait i know this.

option please

A) 6
B) 4
C) 6
D) 6
E) 0

Think carefully.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6605) (6606) (6607) (6608) (6609) (6610) (6611) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: lekkie073(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.