Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8721602 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6616) (6617) (6618) (6619) (6620) (6621) (6622) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2019
raumdeuter:

Arindin omugo alainironu ara Galatia

So everyone will be Ronaldo and Messi. The 2 players being argued that are the best of all time. You be illiterate so I no surprise

I am sure you will say because Usain Bolt ran 100m in 9.5M why cant every athlete do the same

Go and check the number of goals Under 30 Suarez was scoring and compare it to what Over 30 Suarez is scoring

Suarez is on 20+ goals, how many is your Sanchez on? Your head wey be like ijebu calabash.

I asked you about Benzemas age, nice to see how you sidestepped that. According to you, Benzema is doing well because of Ronaldo's absence, but Sanchez is useless because of old age. Dindinrin.

You claimed Usain Bolt did 100m in 9.5m. grin Your brain needs transplant. Even as useless as you are inside the stadium you cant do 200m in 9 minutes. Oponu.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2019
I've read about Pogba's Rumor and honestly I care less. I like him a lot. He's a world class Player, but he's not ready to give it all, give 100% week in week out, thus to me - he can leave.

Rashford?! I will be glad to see the end of him as a United Player. What the hell does he think of himself?! United made the Muppet ffs. 200k weekly..... Seems he's smoking weeds that pass his level?!

Lukaku........ He's better off as a Bouncer. He is fûcking free to bounce! Matic, Mata, Young, Jones, Smalling, Rojo, Darmian.... Too many average Players for goodness sake!

United is a glorified FC Manchester with these fuckíng Twãts.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:29am On Apr 24, 2019
It’s never nice to lose a game. We’ve lost games before but the way we lost that one – we were thoroughly beaten by a team who worked harder than us.

"Of course, that’s never nice as a manager because you want to see your players enjoy themselves and work hard for each other. They’ve been great so far.

"There’s no pointing fingers. You can look at Wolves in the FA Cup and that game [against Everton] – those are the two where we’ve let ourselves down. Apart from that, the boys have been brilliant.”

- Ole Gunner Solksjaer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:30am On Apr 24, 2019
“We can’t think about the other results. We’ve got to think about ourselves and come back with the standards the boys have set to get that feeling again of being a Man United player, so we can walk off the pitch proud of what we’ve done.

"Look yourself in the mirror and say ‘I did my best for my team-mates, the supporters and the shirt’. If we get the results, we get the results but it’s about going out there and giving everything.”

- Ole Gunner Solksjaer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:32am On Apr 24, 2019
“Of course. City and Liverpool have been the best two teams so far. We have to be ready for their quality and we have got to be ready for their aggression because they are one of the most aggressive teams in the league.

"When they lose the ball, they go in at you and I think there will be some ankles hit because that’s one of their traits, that they go and win the ball back quickly. If we’re ready to play through that press and if we can manage without being stopped there, we’ve got a great chance.”

- Ole Gunner Solksjaer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 24, 2019
Oasis007:
It’s never nice to lose a game. We’ve lost games before but the way we lost that one – we were thoroughly beaten by a team who worked harder than us.

"Of course, that’s never nice as a manager because you want to see your players enjoy themselves and work hard for each other. They’ve been great so far.

"There’s no pointing fingers. You can look at Wolves in the FA Cup and that game [against Everton] – those are the two where we’ve let ourselves down. Apart from that, the boys have been brilliant.”

- Ole Gunner Solksjaer

Man always talking nice grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:32am On Apr 24, 2019
“There’s no time for players to drop their heads now. It’s about changing the mindset, changing the attitude and whoever gets picked has to be ready.

"There’s no hiding place on the pitch. The proof is out there. Go out there, puff your chest out again and show that you want to be a Man United player.”

- Ole Gunner Solksjaer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 24, 2019
Oasis007:
“There’s no time for players to drop their heads now. It’s about changing the mindset, changing the attitude and whoever gets picked has to be ready.

"There’s no hiding place on the pitch. The proof is out there. Go out there, puff your chest out again and show that you want to be a Man United player.”

- Ole Gunner Solksjaer

Arghhhh!!!!

Is it only me that find this You must show you want to be a Man utd player as an excuse?

Like Man Utd is a religion
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 10:43am On Apr 24, 2019
Oasis007:

- Ole Gunner Solksjaer

Abeg, postpone am till after dis derby. If dem wan puff like peacock, no wahala grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 10:58am On Apr 24, 2019
olabode89:

Make we do am 5K like last time or you go like up am to 20K?

Liverpool will win.
Liverpool will win abi qualify?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2019
Always saying the nice things, at least that's a positive.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:03am On Apr 24, 2019
SkimpleD:

Liverpool will win abi qualify?

Qualify to the final.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:21am On Apr 24, 2019
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/04/24/manchester-united-have-toothless-front-goal-six-years-something/

This makes for a sad read. This club has fallen so shamefully that it's frightening. I don't recognize us anymore. What really went wrong? How did we got to this ridiculous level of mediocrity? This is so sad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:50am On Apr 24, 2019
This guy should shut up and do his work jare! All these talks won't do nothing....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:52am On Apr 24, 2019
FYI

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 11:54am On Apr 24, 2019
slimghost:
Hell will freeze before I turn on OLE. All you closet Mourinho fanboys can go to hell bwoy.
In the gaffer we trust until he goes through at least 3 to 4 transfer windows.
Tell them my nigga, tell them. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Tell them my nigga, tell them. cool
Brather, must De’Gea start tonight’s match?

asking for a scummy. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2019
SkimpleD:

Brather, must De’Gea start tonight’s match?

asking for a scummy. cheesy
If I nack you jazz now, they will say i am wicked. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2019
adebayo201:

I'm just trying to pull Lana's leg. Martial needs to up his games mhen.
Martial needs to up his games.

Martial needs to grow in confidence.

Martial needs to change his mentality.

Martial will eventually come good.

We have been saying these things for 4 years. He is now 23. The age wey some people dey make Balon D' Or shortlist. The age wey some people dey make Balon D' Or podium.

I dont know about you but my patience has run out as i have zero tolerance for underperforming players wey just dey occupy space for the team.

Make the guy join the other useless players and gedifokout if he's not ready to play football.
Rashford is 10 times better than he is.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
Anyhow, if these guys play City the way they played Everton, then it wont matter if it's Old Trafford or not.
City will make that 6-0 they gave Chelsea look like Child's play
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
LoRdCaT:
If I nack you jazz now, they will say i am wicked. undecided
Jazz? Shame to the devil. We are more than conquerors grin

OYa take am...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
SkimpleD:

Jazz? Shame to the devil. We are more than conquerors grin

OYa take am...
You be fowl. undecided By the time you dey chop grass after I nack you jazz, I go see how you wan take shoot. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
Oasis007:
To be candid, I won't bemuse if any of the Players leave, and hope the Board won't stop them as well.

Majority have no United email DNA running in their Veins. Herrera has it, but he's average. Shaw and Lindelof are growing into it as well. Others can Bleep off!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
Elampiro please come, I want to show you something grin cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
When the team was doing very well, Matic was everywhere in the midfield holding the ball well and releasing very good passes. Unfortunately he is not someone that can be depended on to carry such load. This is why the team is struggling so much now. Until we get someone younger and faster to replace in that key position, we will continue to struggle. I hope that is priority number one. Pogba benefitted from Matic's energy back then but he can't keep that up anymore. At least, two excellent midfielders in the summer will change this team a lot

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
nitrogen:
This guy should shut up and do his work jare! All these talks won't do nothing....

How can he shut up in a press conference oga?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
LoRdCaT:
You be fowl. undecided By the time you dey chop grass after I nack you jazz, I go see how you wan take shoot. grin
No weapon formed against the son of Jah shall prosper

cheesy tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2019
I don't know what want to happen tonight or how it will happen, all I know is that United is stopping City from winning the league tonight..

How that willl happen, I don't know.. I don't even want to know.

What I want to know is that City is leaving Old Trafford tonight with 0 points.

You know?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
TalabiAudu:
I don't know what want to happen tonight or how it will happen, all I know is that United is stopping City from winning the league tonight..

How that willl happen, I don't know.. I don't even want to know.

What I want to know is that City is leaving Old Trafford tonight with 0 points.

You know?

Trust me, 3 points is kinda sure for them o.

I dont see the boys and the manager turning up today. They have been playing rubbish since the PSG game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
melodyogonna:

How can he shut up in a press conference oga?

He talks too much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6616) (6617) (6618) (6619) (6620) (6621) (6622) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.