Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8674357 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6625) (6626) (6627) (6628) (6629) (6630) (6631) ... (14141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:28am On Apr 25, 2019
diggz:
No sleep for the wicked man. Mr Bassey rauf aregbesola leyqute legbegbe....how far sir?

Josefu alala how are you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 4:31am On Apr 25, 2019
Leyqute:

Josefu alala how are you

Aturu poyoyo leyqute legbegbe I am doing fine tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:43am On Apr 25, 2019
diggz:

Aturu poyoyo leyqute legbegbe I am doing fine tongue

Na you and your people be aturu poyoyo. See your head like Australian calabash grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 4:49am On Apr 25, 2019
Leyqute:

Na you and your people be aturu poyoyo. See your head like Australian calabash grin

Shatttap dia grin e pain the red devil enter bone cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 5:53am On Apr 25, 2019
ChristineC:
oh please. you guys chat so much carbide stench, one begins to wonder if it's Chelsea and Arsenal challenging for the title right now.
It’s high time you guys know the difference between having money and no longer attractive for quality players to come.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 5:58am On Apr 25, 2019
SkimpleD:

You begin to wonder how many of the players there are JMs men?

Wetin concern me. Make Ole kuku change backroom staff too gan. All of them na Mourinho’s men.
Instead of them to talk about Ole’s mediocre tactics and low reading of games them dey talk of players. Same players Larride has been shouting since last season about. Him nor mind use academy wey get hunger and drive if Na pep.

This is how many losses in a row now? Is it up to 6?

If you know you know grin
Ole tactics and formation set up is the worse I have ever seen. Maybe Na tension of been made permanent coach for a big club like Man U. With this team I trust Klopp or even Sarri or pep to still play better ball. Forget say I Dey follow raumdeuter Dey argue pep matter, I like the guy for the way he play just that raumdeuter too dey overrate am to belittle Mou who achieved with not so big club. I like make person Dey reason well when analyzing football and not with sentiments and emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NOBODYY: 6:20am On Apr 25, 2019
Ole elite defence positioning and technique

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 6:29am On Apr 25, 2019
busar:
grin
these BBC Yoruba writers won't make heaven, that arsenal own is still cracking me up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 6:32am On Apr 25, 2019
Chelseafan1:

U want am?
no sir before Dayo say I snatch your babe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:34am On Apr 25, 2019
sod09:
these BBC Yoruba writers won't make heaven, that arsenal own is still cracking me up
Translate for me abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 6:40am On Apr 25, 2019
sod09:
no sir before Dayo say I snatch your babe

Bwahahahahha, she's not my babe o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MobileGees: 6:52am On Apr 25, 2019
Leyqute:
All these anti-OLE fans and naysayers, hope you won’t run away when things improve.

The clear distinction between the two Manchester teams yesterday evening was quality. There were several instances in which we had a 2vs 2, 2 vs3 situation and Pereira, Lingard, Rashford made the wrong decisions. They either moved the ball too quickly or overhit the final pass.

Some of you just watch matches with a black/white mindset. The only thing you see are goals and mistakes.

Na wah o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 6:52am On Apr 25, 2019
hensben:
Translate for me abeg.
Ole becomes unfortunate as man utd lost once again

Top4 not certain for arsenal as wolves devour them like dogs grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:02am On Apr 25, 2019
sod09:

Lol. I Dey imagine how e go sound for language, it will be too hilarious.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 7:07am On Apr 25, 2019
hensben:
Lol. I Dey imagine how e go sound for language, it will be too hilarious.
you hardly hear those Yoruba words except for village that's why it's funny

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Captprodigy(m): 7:19am On Apr 25, 2019
emitope:
That's how United's DNA is gradually turning to RNA; single stranded rubbish all the time.
s

Them don undergo mutation since
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:26am On Apr 25, 2019
diggz:

Shatttap dia grin e pain the red devil enter bone cheesy cheesy cheesy

LoL. No na Josefu Ekpa Diggz. Na you call me aturu sth sth.

I no know why e dey pain you for body
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:47am On Apr 25, 2019
hensben:
It’s high time you guys know the difference between having money and no longer attractive for quality players to come.
come it's like you lack sense. How attractive was Liverpool some years ago. How e be now. City nko.
Abegi get out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 7:53am On Apr 25, 2019
sod09:

a lot of people v been calling me a pessimistic fellow n unloyal fan when I was critizing ole n players.well his deficiency is very obvious now.Nobody shud give me dat bullshit of him buying his players first. Is a rookie in dis game.he shud go n coach lower division to gather experience.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:54am On Apr 25, 2019
odizeey:
come it's like you lack sense. How attractive was Liverpool some years ago. How e be now. City nko.
Abegi get out.
Klopp and Pep attract quality players to Liverpool and man city respectively due to their pattern of play and no pressure from their club’s board unlike Man U wey Ferguson and ex players still Dey influence things.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 25, 2019
engrelvis:
a lot of people v been calling me a pessimistic fellow n unloyal fan when I was critizing ole n players.well his deficiency is very obvious now.Nobody shud give me dat bullshit of him buying his players first. Is a rookie in dis game.he shud go n coach lower division to gather experience.
or make man utd loan him out, to go get experience wink cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:02am On Apr 25, 2019
When he was winning, it was on a streak.

But now the losing streak is trying to match the winning streak.

Player no good player no good you still dey leave them on. Please don't tell me you don't have anyone to come on for them. Lukaku was even better than rashford and lingard the few minutes he played.
You have academy boys with prospects, you won't play them. Is this not the best time to try them? Romero for de gea nko.

You wait for 80 minutes to mk sub like you will carry it to the next match.

For now ole has lost it. Let's wait for the much awaited new players to come.

Everything man u dey irritate me now.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:04am On Apr 25, 2019
hensben:
Klopp and Pep attract quality players to Liverpool and man city respectively due to their pattern of play and no pressure from their club’s board unlike Man U wey Ferguson and ex players still Dey influence things.
this one wise so? Na pep attract aguero, robinho, toure?
Bros what is attracting ppl to china? What attracted neymar to page?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by HanksAnuku: 8:04am On Apr 25, 2019
engrelvis:

He's a premier league experienced coach with Cardiff!

Relegated premier league experience grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by HanksAnuku: 8:06am On Apr 25, 2019
NOBODYY:
Ole elite defence positioning and technique

The carried out the plan to a T

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 25, 2019
eph12:
So people came to lament when you know that there's no way on earth you can win that match and only luck can win a point for you?

It's quite funny. Did anyone really expect us to win with our current form?, i didn't even stress watching the match and was impressed to see the scores 0-0 at halftime. Will check the highlights now though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 25, 2019
adebayo201:
I'm happy that I'm a fan of Manchester United.

GGMU
Are you still happy? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 25, 2019
engrelvis:
dats is a lie bro.ole is good. Thunder fire mourino.man utd for life

This life sha grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 25, 2019
ChristineC:
Let me just say here that thunder is prepared for any opposing voice to OGS candidacy.

Yes thunderstorms grin grin

Rah cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 25, 2019
eph12:
Opponents will be wondering what to do with us cheesy cheesy cheesy

Exactly my guy grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 25, 2019
GloryIsaac:
Manchester United

Comeback kings of England

Comeback kings of Europe

Comeback kings of the World bishhhhh!!!!!!!

Ole forever!!!!

GGMU.

Now i can sleep in peace grin cheesy grin

Smh cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 25, 2019
patrickmuf:
Today, I cried...I cried for real, this team is amazing...
Never stop believing...

You must have cried alot last night grin grin grin...elekun egbere

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6625) (6626) (6627) (6628) (6629) (6630) (6631) ... (14141) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.