Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,732 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9161984 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6626) (6627) (6628) (6629) (6630) (6631) (6632) ... (14379) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 25, 2019
GloryIsaac:
Ole's full-time contract papers have already been printed and approved, even sent a copy through WhatsApp grin grin grin

He will sign it once he lands in England!!!

We have seen Fergie's successor!!!!!!

Chelsea, Madrid etc.. bye bye to coach sacking spree grin grin

Hahahahahahahahaha

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 8:56am On Apr 25, 2019
femiti:

Hahahahahahahahaha
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:02am On Apr 25, 2019
femiti:

You must have cried alot last night grin grin grin...elekun egbere
Don't be unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 25, 2019
patrickmuf:
Don't be unfortunate.
Only if you stop crying for a second grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:07am On Apr 25, 2019
femiti:

Only if you stop crying for a second grin grin grin
Whatever makes you happy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 25, 2019
ChristoBam:
PFA Team of the season 2018/19

*Goalkeeper*:
Ederson Moraes (Manchester City)

*Defenders*:
Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool)
Aymeric Laporte (Manchester City)
Virgil Van Dijk (Liverpool)
Andrew Robertson (Liverpool)

*Midfielders*:
Fernandinho (Manchester City)
Bernardo Silva (Manchester City)
Paul Pogba (Manchester United)

*Forwards:*
Sergio Aguero (Manchester City)
Raheem Sterling (Manchester City)
Sadio Mané (Liverpool)

Correct!

But Pogba Jorginho should be there not pogba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 25, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBR5nyTC5BI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy3b7wJYPFU

The points were made clear here

. The loss wasn't unexpected and the first half performance wasn't bad
. Young as always, the players don't even listen to him as captain again because of the constant 0/10 performances he drops
. Smalling needs someone to teach him how to pass the ball cheesy grin grin
. DDG might not be the right goalie to use if the plan is to play out from the back
. The difference in quality of attack was glaring
. The Glazers who are not channeling the transfer funds to the right players, and keep getting scammed.
. The wage structure that has made these guys overfed babies

. Every manager that got sacked deserved to get sacked.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MichaelBukamzy(m): 9:22am On Apr 25, 2019
hensben:
I knew Man U have the players but Mou was unable to utilize them due to his negative tactics and man management. Same thing he did with Chelsea then.
where are the players you were talking about. or is ole using mou's negative tactics too?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 25, 2019
femiti:

Hahahahahahahahaha

Do you want to blame Ole for this too?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:23am On Apr 25, 2019
undecided

See Lamentations....!!! Season is already over! The Squad is gonna be rebuilt. OGS has said it countless of time that we ain't on par with City and Pool at the moment. Thus he's right waiting till next Season to have his own Squad.

He pushed them to their Limits, they gave all and we enjoyed winning Streaks. They are exhausted now cos they ain't fitter nor sharp. Who is to blame for the Mess.... OGS?!

Moyes gave us Fellaini and Mata as well as promoted Januzaj. Fellaini and Januzaj are gone while Mata is better off as a Blogger at the moment.

LVG gave us Martial, Depay, Di Maria, Herrera as well as promoted Rashford. Depay and Di Maria are gone, Rashford and Martial are inconsistent, while Herrera is simply as an average Player.

Mou gave us Lukaku, Pogba, Fred, Lindelof, Bailly, Ibra, Dalot, Darmian. Only Ibra is gone. Fred is still finding his feet, Bailly is regressing to a Calamity, Darmian has lost it, Dalot is still developing thus inconsistent, Lukaku can't still trap Ball till now, Pogba remains an inconsistent world class, while the only positive signing is Lindelof.

OGS has bought who?! None! Yet we must crucify him. Why is it difficult to wait till next Season before rating him objectively? We've seen what he's capable of! I honestly believe he's gonna come good.

As far as I am concerned.... OGS should remain on the Wheel. He's the right man for the Job!

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MichaelBukamzy(m): 9:24am On Apr 25, 2019
Leyqute:
Wow. Just wow.

Conquered Tottenham at Wembley. Conquered Arsenal at the Emirates.

OGS knows what he’s doing.

He knows the right thing to say at pressers, he knows how to tweak his tactics depending on the opposition and he also knows the right subs to make during games.

This is what we’re talking about. Mourinho can go fvck himself!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MichaelBukamzy(m): 9:24am On Apr 25, 2019
Leyqute:
Wow. Just wow.

Conquered Tottenham at Wembley. Conquered Arsenal at the Emirates.

OGS knows what he’s doing.

He knows the right thing to say at pressers, he knows how to tweak his tactics depending on the opposition and he also knows the right subs to make during games.

This is what we’re talking about. Mourinho can go fvck himself!
OLE FOREVER
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:26am On Apr 25, 2019
Leyqute:
All these anti-OLE fans and naysayers, hope you won’t run away when things improve.

The clear distinction between the two Manchester teams yesterday evening was quality. There were several instances in which we had a 2vs 2, 2 vs3 situation and Pereira, Lingard, Rashford made the wrong decisions. They either moved the ball too quickly or overhit the final pass.

Some of you just watch matches with a black/white mindset. The only thing you see are goals and mistakes.

Na wah o
I agree, our attacking quality let us down and [de gea], i mean the game would have been a stalemate if not for de gea. in games we've performed well our goalie has been the one that let us down [and our attack] Ole's tactics was spot on.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 25, 2019
These trolls don't actually know how to modify posts sef cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MichaelBukamzy(m): 9:28am On Apr 25, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:
Ole effect has touched Lukaku and Alexis too

Alexis last 3 games and only games under Ole (Approx 180min)
1 goal 2 assists, half-injured half-fit lol

Lukaku 6 games
3 goals 2 assists

crazy returns
yes! crazy return with moustache.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 9:29am On Apr 25, 2019
Oasis007:
undecided

See Lamentations....!!! Season is already over! The Squad is gonna be rebuilt. OGS has said it countless of time that we ain't on par with City and Pool at the moment. Thus he's right waiting till next Season to have his own Squad.

He pushed them to their Limits, they gave all and we enjoyed winning Streaks. They are exhausted now cos they ain't fitter nor sharp. Who is to blame for the Mess.... OGS?!

Moyes gave us Fellaini and Mata as well as promoted Januzaj. Fellaini and Januzaj are gone while Mata is better off as a Blogger at the moment.

LVG gave us Martial, Depay, Di Maria, Herrera as well as promoted Rashford. Depay and Di Maria are gone, Rashford and Martial are inconsistent, while Herrera is simply as an average Player.

Mou gave us Lukaku, Pogba, Fred, Lindelof, Bailly, Ibra, Dalot, Darmian. Only Ibra is gone. Fred is still finding his feet, Bailly is regressing to a Calamity, Darmian has lost it, Dalot is still developing thus inconsistent, Lukaku can't still trap Ball till now, Pogba remains an inconsistent world class, while the only positive signing is Lindelof.

OGS has bought who?! None! Yet we must crucify him. Why is it difficult to wait till next Season before rating him objectively? We've seen what he's capable of! I honestly believe he's gonna come good.

As far as I am concerned.... OGS should remain on the Wheel. He's the right man for the Job!

Leave those clowns parading as UTD fans. I repeat, no sane human being let alone a Utd fan would as much as call Ole out. We must give him the same benefit of doubt accorded to LVG and Jose. Let him sign his players and take his team through a pre season. Common sense

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:31am On Apr 25, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The north remembers and knows how to dig out stuffs! Chai!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:31am On Apr 25, 2019
MichaelBukamzy:
where are the players you were talking about. or is ole using mou's negative tactics too?
Man u got the players although not in the standard of man city. If Klopp handle this Man U team him go play better football. Few of your players, although average in quality are been played out of their position by Ole and you want them to perform. Since injuries to some of the players Ole have been confuse in formation, tactics and substitution. His inexperience yo manage a top club is showing each games since the injuries. I’m surprise known of you is seeing this. You are waiting for him to sign his players abi? Ok.

I know someone will mention me and say if Man U is my club, I should go talk about my club, blah blah blah but I’m a football fan first before been a club fan so I can discuss football generally.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:31am On Apr 25, 2019
grin

The funniest part is; Arsenal lost back to back (Home and Away), yet Sore-Dick and other shameless Mofos are here trolling?!

Wonder shall never end!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:33am On Apr 25, 2019
Oasis007:
grin

The funniest part is; Arsenal lost back to back (Home and Away), yet Sore-Dick and other shameless Mofos are here trolling?!

Wonder shall never end!

Arsenal lost back to back, Man utd has lost back to back to back to back to back to back........home, away, neutral ground join sef.

You were saying?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:38am On Apr 25, 2019
femiti:

This life sha grin grin grin grin

LMAO. Na so we see am o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:41am On Apr 25, 2019
MichaelBukamzy:
OLE FOREVER

Of course. I haven’t changed my stance on him. I’m not part of those wailing here.

You must be a fool if you think this will get to me.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MichaelBukamzy(m): 9:43am On Apr 25, 2019
Smellymouth:

Hahahha. Bros, Young almost kissed him yesterday. cheesy
can we now say that young charmed D GIRL with that kiss.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 25, 2019
Oasis007:
undecided

I don't get why the jury is out on the guy so quickly. Like, he's the reason we're even having hopes of making top four, prior to his arrival, despite having almost 16 matches remaining, we had already lost hope on making top four.

The previous complain was playing Lindelof as an RB in two matches, he obviously had to switch to a 3-5-2 with Lindelof playing as a CB again.
Pogba (despite his brain-farts) cannot be at his best when he's the main midfielder, back in Juve, he had maestro's like Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio, Khedira playing beside him. Now, he has to deal with Fred, Pereira, Herrera, Matic etc.

I just watched the highlights, the difference in quality was too much. Rashford and Lingard couldn't just do what was required of them, Guardiola made one sub that changed the game, who does Ole have on the bench that can change the game?

It's pathetic seeing anyone troll Guardiola for going after quality players, and still troll Ole for not having quality players that can get the job done. It doesn't even make sense.

And the kind of goals De Gea has been conceding lately is the eighth wonder of the world.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MichaelBukamzy(m): 9:46am On Apr 25, 2019
Smellymouth:
Man United were eight points behind Arsenal when Solskjaer was appointed 25 days ago.
Now they are level. ��
* Sod09, I smell top 4..
No. you don't smell top 4. you smell inconSIXtence.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 9:46am On Apr 25, 2019
larride:

It’s not like he’s going to buy 11 players ooo. Some of these players are still going to be here next season but we should wait till he get his players before we start questioning his in-game tactical analysis of games and system set up.

Someone that after 6 months we can’t see a definite pattern of play he wants to implement but we should wait for his players and preseason of about a month to teach them what he can’t teach them in 6 month.

It’s well. We will be here together.

It's like you have forgotten how worst United were under Mourinho and this is making me to wish your club never sacked Mourinho in the first place .Guy you think Mourinho would have gone to Wembley to pick up maximum 3 points against pochettino side when he couldnt get the ob done at old Trafford or gone to Newcastle to win when the oy reason why he won the magpies was because of the injury to Kennedy?Ask yourself when last has Mourinho won at goodison park?minus all this point from your current point and stop stylishly pushing your Mourinho agenda. You kept faith with Mourinho for 3 seasons after so many transfer windows but already calling for ole's head after 6 months is that not hypocrisy to the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:46am On Apr 25, 2019
weedtaker:
I agree, our attacking quality let us down and [de gea], i mean the game would have been a stalemate if not for de gea. in games we've performed well our goalie has been the one that let us down [and our attack] Ole's tactics was spot on.

It was actually a tight game and we could’ve gotten a goal if ‘twas players like Silva & Kane in those situations Pereira and Rashford were.

Early on the pressure was on City and they were forced into making unnecessary mistakes. The difference between the two teams was quality. They had it, we didn’t.

If OLE and Mike can get in a few quality players the difference will be clear.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 9:47am On Apr 25, 2019
Oasis007:
grin

Wonder shall never end!
cry on please
your tears are needed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 25, 2019
nitrogen:

Arsenal lost back to back, Man utd has lost back to back to back to back to back to back........home, away, neutral ground join sef.

You were saying?

So, that's why they should troll, abi? When they are also on the verge of entering Europa league next season.

Pot wey dey call Kettle black.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:48am On Apr 25, 2019
Leyqute:

LoL. No na Josefu Ekpa Diggz. Na you call me aturu sth sth.

I no know why e dey pain you for body

Doooh aturu poyoyo leyqute legbegbe cheesy cheesy cheesy I know you are still in pains from Oles disasterclass, I will allow you cry in peace.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 9:48am On Apr 25, 2019
nitrogen:

You were saying?
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 9:49am On Apr 25, 2019
GloryIsaac:

So, that's why they should troll, abi? When they are also on the verge of entering Europa league next season.

Pot wey dey call Kettle black.
i'm sorry should we be crying on your behalf

(1) (2) (3) ... (6626) (6627) (6628) (6629) (6630) (6631) (6632) ... (14379) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jodera, Englishisamust, main24(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.