Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,532 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8860226 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6731) (6732) (6733) (6734) (6735) (6736) (6737) ... (14214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
Leyqute:

Another Man Utd midfielder grin
Buahaha
Smalling, Lingard or even Mata can play that side comfortably cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I guess you are one of those I was referring to.

Apologies and fuvk you Buddy! tongue
Can't be me na, cos I never asked for Pogba to be replaced with Ndidi. I don't think anyone did sef. You just like quarrel pass fight, dazzal angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
eph12:

Buahaha

You say?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
eph12:

Can't be me na, cos I never asked for Pogba to be replaced with Ndidi. I don't think anyone did sef. You just like quarrel pass fight, dazzal angry

Some people are not happy when discussions are friendly or without rancor. Is it not better for us to have good debates here instead of quarreling all the time?

The guy just woke up, formulated a point of view in his own mind and is coming here to attack the same point.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
eph12:

I was referring to those that want us to sell Pogba and not necessarily that we replace him with Ndidi. My first was a jibe, and the second clarified. I sha know that a few weeks/months ago, more than half of posters in here (including eph12, can't remember) labelled Pogba a virus and said we should sell him.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
afrodoc2:

Some people are not happy when discussions are friendly or without rancor. Is it not better for us to have good debates here instead of quarreling all the time?

The guy just woke up, formulated a point of view in his own mind and is coming here to attack the same point.

Doc, nobody is formulating anything. My point is, we cannot afford to sell our best player. I quoted someone that pointed out that Pogba is a very good player, and jokingly said that they want us to sell the guy and replace him with someone playing a different position.

Hilarious assertion from you, if I may say!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
nitrogen:

Doc, nobody is formulating anything. My point is, we cannot afford to sell our best player. I quoted someone that pointed out that Pogba is a very good player, and jokingly said that they want us to sell the guy and replace him with someone playing a different position.

Hilarious assertion from you, if I may say!

Nothing more to be said if it was a joke.
I responded cos I can’t remember anyone saying we should replace Pogba with Ndidi, which was what your post implied.

Let’s move on and discuss our potential transfer targets. About a month to preseason so we should start expecting news now. Hopefully we are in for another “medical for everyone” jamboree from Ed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
I think we should sell pogba shaa.

With the way i think OGS wants to play, i don't see pogba doing well [might do well, but i think the rest of the team would suffer].

Just can't shake the feeling that pogba likes slow pace football.

The problem though is if we'd be able to spend the money we get from his signing wisely, and if our fan base will be patient enough for a rebuild job.

Na the loss of herrera pain me wella. Cuz he's the type of player i think will thrive under ole-ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
weedtaker:

With the way i think OGS wants to play, i don't see pogba doing well [might do well, but i think the rest of the team would suffer].

The problem though is if we'd be able to spend the money we get from his signing wisely, and if our fan base will be patient enough for a rebuild job.

Na the loss of herrera pain me wella. Cuz he's the type of player i think will thrive under ole-ball.

If we go by what Ole has been saying, I think Pogba will be suited to the system. I will take 10 Pogba over 10 Herrera anytime any day (considering the fact that I bash Pogba regularly). We just need a solid DM and CM beside him. No one man can do it alone in the middle of the park.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
embarassed

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
afrodoc2:

Nothing more to be said if it was a joke.
I responded cos I can’t remember anyone saying we should replace Pogba with Ndidi, which was what your post implied.

Let’s move on and discuss our potential transfer targets. About a month to preseason so we should start expecting news now. Hopefully we are in for another “medical for everyone” jamboree from Ed.

Cool. I don't see Ed making more that two signings this summer, unfortunately.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
larride:

You say?
You need to keep up with the news bro. I got this from multiple reliable source grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
nitrogen:

Cool. I don't see Ed making more that two signings this summer, unfortunately.

Lol. When no be say dem swear for am.

There will be a minimum of 4 senior signings this offseason, and probably as many as 6.
Anything less than 4 and Ed wan use atagigun do eye shadow be that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
weedtaker:

Herrera!

I will miss that guy sha. Dedicated, hardworking and composed mopol. Ole's style needs guys like Herrera, for ball recovery and swift counterattack.

I wish him (Herrera) well at PSG.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
larride:

If we go by what Ole has been saying, I think Pogba will be suited to the system.
OGS already has a nack for saying something and doing another, i'd go with what i have seen with my eyes.
I will take 10 Pogba over 10 Herrera anytime any day (considering the fact that I bash Pogba regularly). We just need a solid DM and CM beside him.
i'd also take 10 pogba over 20 bernardo and wignaldum, but system is also key.
No one man can do it alone in the middle of the park.
true.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
afrodoc2:

Lol. When no be say dem swear for am.

There will be a minimum of 4 senior signings this offseason, and probably as many as 6.
Anything less than 4 and Ed wan use atagigun do eye shadow be that.

cheesy cheesy

Watch now. Shebi Rojo and Mata are staying. Also, Smalling, Jones and Young are still around. I see him buying a midfielder and maybe a winger. Cest fini!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
nitrogen:

I was referring to those that want us to sell Pogba and not necessarily that we replace him with Ndidi. My first was a jibe, and the second clarified. I sha know that a few weeks/months ago, more than half of posters in here (including eph12, can't remember) labelled Pogba a virus and said we should sell him.

Enjoy!
Lol
So these same posters (including eph12, can't remember) asked for Pogba to be replaced with Ndidi?

Is this the eph12 or it's another one?
eph12:
Since Rabiot is free, we can bring him in at no cost. That would be Matic, Pogba, Bruno, Ndidi and Rabiot manning the three midfield positions with quality on the bench

eph12:

Exactly
Imagine we have players like Sancho, Pepe, Pogba and Rashford /Martial (even though their heads no correct) running at the opposition, with the full backs and Bruno supporting the attack, and Ndidi shielding the defense

Mans can only dream dreams bro
Try to keep up bro.
Nobody said Pogba was a virus, we only said the team need him stepping up and controlling the midfield but we know he can't do that on his own and need quality players around him. If Ed can't give us those quality midfielders to support Pogba, he's going to be a waste of space and money in the team.

I hope this is easy to understand enough
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
eph12:

You need to keep up with the news bro. I got this from multiple reliable source grin

Seriously, I expected Mata, Darmian and Rojo to be looking for new clubs already and that’s one of the things I’m putting on OGS. He’s meant to tell these players they are surplus to requirement or they are not in his plans so they should look for a new club. That way, their agents will start hawking them to clubs around and pressure will be on Ed to replace those ones going.

I don’t even know the direction the club is going like this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
weedtaker:
OGS already has a nack for saying something and doing another, i'd go with what i have seen with my eyes. i'd also take 10 pogba over 20 bernardo and wignaldum, but system is also key. true.

I understand what you saying bro, we all agree that OGS should get his own players first so we can know whether everything he has been saying is just sakamanje or he means business.

I’d love Pogba to stay while we get quality players to partner him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
eph12:

Lol
So these same posters (including eph12, can't remember) asked for Pogba to be replaced with Ndidi?

Is this the eph12 or it's another one?

Try to keep up bro.
Nobody said Pogba was a virus, we only said the team need him stepping up and controlling the midfield but we know he can't do that on his own and need quality players around him. If Ed can't give us those quality midfielders to support Pogba, he's going to be a waste of space and money in the team.

I hope this is easy to understand enough

Hehehe see as eph12 exonerate himself like Neymar.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
I don’t want Pogba sold but if his mind is not here, there’s no reason to tie him down or try to convince him. Let him go.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
IMO the first business this TW should be offloading Sanchez. He’s the virus TBH.

Transfer targets will be demanding astronomical wages because of him while players who are yet to reach 40 league goals for Utd will be asking for improved contracts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
eph12:

Buahaha

LMAO.

Lingard is a disappointment jare. Smalling too. Mata is old cargo.

Players worthy of a starting berth next season are but a handful. We need new players biko wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
afrodoc2:

Hehehe see as eph12 exonerate himself like Neymar.
See me see wahala o cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
Nihilistjnr GTFOH grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
elrony:
Nihilistjnr GTFOH grin

Good evening sir.

It's like all does not want to be well with you on this blessed evening.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
Leyqute:
I don’t want Pogba sold but if his mind is not here, there’s no reason to tie him down or try to convince him. Let him go.

If we can get quality players in that middle, we will enjoy him a lot
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Good evening sir.

It's like all does not want to be well with you on this blessed evening.

grin grin grin grin

See am, SMH!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
eph12:

If we can get quality players in that middle, we will enjoy him a lot

I agree 100%.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
eph12:

You realize that not all great players can fit in every team right?
Sir, If quality players like Pogba can't fit in our team then that system really should be disbanded. It's just simple AF.

I don't even believe it will be a crime if Ed signs Ndombele, Ndidi and Rabiot as added options to the guys in midfield. Let these guys spend this money please cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by emitope: 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
Fact:

These are the numbers of players that are still at their respective clubs since 2015

City - 7
Liverpool - 9
Chelsea - 5
Arsenal - 4
Wolves - 2

Manchester United - 18

Any of you under the illusion that there will be a “mass exodus” - this is your reality check ��

(Copied)

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
emitope:
Fact:

These are the numbers of players that are still at their respective clubs since 2015

City - 7
Liverpool - 9
Chelsea - 5
Arsenal - 4
Wolves - 2

Manchester United - 18

Any of you under the illusion that there will be a “mass exodus” - this is your reality check ��

(Copied)

Abeg list the 18 players. No offeins

(1) (2) (3) ... (6731) (6732) (6733) (6734) (6735) (6736) (6737) ... (14214) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.